11/ you are the challenger, here!

///////////

///////////

"Goddamn, what are you doing?!" I am immediately thrown of the focus streak I was going through when Mammon barges in my room and loudly insists to know what exactly I am doing.

I do not take off my eyes off the screen. "Educating myself." The television shows a scene where two lords of whatever (I zoned out and didn't heard their introductions.) having an epic battle. The ground shatters and the characters fall underground. A beautiful scenery of glowing plants that I have never seen in my life appears.

Mammon now has sat down next to me and is glancing between me and the screen. I pause the movie. "What?"

He gulps loudly from the stare. I do not consider myself intimidating so I get a bit confused. "Why...why are you watchin' that?" My confusion does not lessen as I stare at him not knowing what answer he expects me to give. "Are you seriously asking me this-"

"No,no,no! I know why you are doin' it but shouldn't you wait a bit? For an apology and all that." Mammon informs me. For a moment my heart feels warm from his words.

"Oh, I am not doing that for him! I am watching the series and then reading the books so I can challenge him to a battle!" I tell him with a huge smile on my face. The demon shudders. "You have been here for only a week and have began go act so scary so quickly...but I respect it! Let's make that loser regret it!" Mammon exclaimed cheerily. I smile at him and nod.

//////////

"Hm?" The door opens and reveals the orange (ginger) - haired demon who I know very little. Mainly because his phone kept getting stolen by his brot- wait! His brother! An epiphany came over me. How could I be so dumb?! "Are you guys watching a movie?" Beelzebub asks and both of us nod. Well, one of us nodded while looking at the screen without peeking even a glance at the sixth older demon. (Mammon.)

"Where is the popcorn?" He asks and tilts his head.

"Huh? This isn't for entertainment. This is for a war." I explain.

"Guys, shut up! It's getting interesting!" Both of us looked at the screen that showed a scene out of my deepest nightmares. So, I won't describe it because this pure gore is not something I want to remember.

"I can't believe Henry died!" Mammon exclaims. "And to one of the lords? Weren't they friends? This is so awful!" He adds and sniffles a bit. I pat his shoulder with my hands and he leans to it. Beel watches us from the corner with a spark of curiosity in his eyes. Then he sits down next to me.

"Y/N. You smell good." He compliments me.

"Oh, thank you! I didn't really put on a perfume but thank you! This is sweet of you to say!" I give him my most radiant smile. Beel looks oddly confused. "Perfume? This is not what I-"