The Past is Hard to Leave (Re...

Von Angelhappy99

You've run away, unsure of what could happen. What would happen if we mixed in a little bit of magic and trag... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (note on updates)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (part one)
Chapter 28 (part two)
Chapter 29 our end
Short Story for the love birds

Chapter 12

3.6K 127 56
Von Angelhappy99

Ciel's P.O.V.

"I real wish we didn't have to go to your parents (y/n)... I just don't want them to hurt you anymore... I feel bad enough that I hurt you the way I did... I may never be able to forgive myself, even if you do, I won't...¨ I looked at my feet and sighed. She turned around and grabbed my hands, my eyes darted up into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. ¨There is no need to be sorry. You have helped me become who I am to this day! I am so grateful for you being in my life, I wouldn't change a thing about the life I have now. As long as I have you, life is going to be great and perfect.¨ I came up to her and kissed her amazing lips, wrapping my arms around her delicate body. When we broke for air she blushed, oh how I love when she blushes. How can I love someone when I can't even love myself this much. After a few tiny seconds of starring into each other's eyes, Sebastian walked in. ¨Sir, have you two finished packing for our trip?¨ (y/n) and I had walked to our bags, I looked at her. ¨Have you finished packing, just make sure you got everything.¨ She giggled, ¨I have everything, I need one thing though.¨ She snapped her fingers and her book appeared in her hands. ¨I need my spell book, I have a broom hidden away, and a wound for the few spells I will need it for. So I am, we can leave as soon as you two are done.¨ She said with a fake smile, I could tell she was nervous.

~Time skip: In carriage for about 3 hours.~

(y/n) had slept most of the time and once in a while flew around to see if there was anything interesting. When she wasn't doing either of those, she was reading in her spell book. ¨Ciel...¨ She said with a worried tone in her voice, ¨The spell we will use to turn you into a demon... it is said to turn a witch evil, as I was reading I found that I would have to sacrifice a human...¨ She looked at her feet and started to tear up, I put my hand on her knee to show her that it was going to be ok. ¨I can't hurt anyone else. It's bad enough I killed the baker but he was an evil man, greedy, and drunk. As I read deeper into the spell, the sacrifice has to be pure from evil. Meaning they have to be kinda hearted, no sins, no regrets.... I can't, but isn't there a demon contract we can make? There has to be a loop hole for a contract!¨ Sebastian stopped the cart.

Reader's P.O.V.

As the carriage stopped, Sebastian walked up to the door, opening it delicately. ¨There is a loop hole, one only experienced demons know. But, if you try to turn Ciel into a demon, we will have a problem Lady (y/n). Would anyone like some lunch?¨ As Sebastian talked about Ciel, his eyes grew red, and so did mine. I am not living forever without him, it may seem selfish but I don't care. Being only 19, we don't know much about the world. We are still trying to figure it out, but I can't stand to think of Sebastian eating Ciel's soul. ¨I will find a loop hole my love, one way or another...¨ I mumble to Ciel after his butler left. ¨That is a great idea! I would love some lunch!¨ Ciel said cheerfully and winked at me which made me smile. I feel like Sebastian and I will be fighting to the death for Ciel, but I have this weird feeling like someone else wants him. After lunch, I will look into the future to figure this out. Maybe practice with the tarot cards...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

464K 16.3K 69
A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned a student to teach about collecting sou...
20.2K 465 18
You were just a freak. Nothing more. Just some strange child that had the ability to talk with animals. Your mother was abusive, and you were constan...
4.9K 187 19
After her favorite estate is engulfed in flames, she departs from London and from her best friend, Ciel Phantomhive. Ten years later, she has finally...
16.9K 429 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...