๊งเผบ~ึ„ส€ึ…สษ›ฦˆศถ ฦˆษฆวŸึ…ึ†~เผป๊ง‚ -๐™ข๐™๐™–...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "

180 7 3
By always_sleep_at_3am

3 days have passed since the following events.

You and the league found yourselves back at the city after the werehouse was destroyed.

You all stayed at an abandoned apartment in a part of the city that barely had any heroes roaming in them. toga and twice quickly moved on with magne's death, and compress was getting use to his one hand life. Shigaraki seemed to be more quiet then usually after that incident, and he'd avoid conversations as much as possible.

All of you respected shigaraki's need for space for the past two days, you'd all try your best not to cause enough trouble for him or at least try to minimize your mistakes.

Until one day, he just suddenly left without informing you all where he went...

Twice scratched his head nervously.

"Should we, like, send him a text or something? Ask him where he went?" he suggested and turned to you while your furry companion slept on your lap.

But before you could reply, toga suddenly yanked your bunny out of your lap and hugged him tightly before she turned to twice.

"Maybe he needed a break from all the villain stuff. People do that, right?" she said.

You sighed.

"You are right, but he'd usually just tell us his going out." you replied and tried to take your bunny back from toga but she refused to give him back to you, so you just Conceded and went back to where you were sitting.

"He's a big boy. If he wants to disappear for a while, let him." Dabi said and leaned on the wall

The bunny, sensing that you weren't the one holding him, wiggled in Toga's arms trying to escape her grasp and return to you but Toga still seemed eager to keep the bunny in her arms.

"I say we respect his privacy but keep an eye out for anything unusual," you suggested, your eyes narrowing in thought.

Everyone agreed to your suggestion, and they all turned back to their own business while toga handed you back your little bunny...

A few hours later.

After what seemed to be 2 or 3 hours, shigaraki finally returned, but he seems somehow a bit happier then usual. Although he still had his resting bitch face, his aura slightly lifted a little..

"You seem to be in a good mood today, Tomura." toga said and happily looked at him with eyes that were grateful that he was back.

"Where did you even go, though? We were worried! We weren't concerned!" twice yelled his personality switching again but this was normal to you all.

Everyone stared at shigaraki eager to know where he had been for the past hour.

"I've spoke with the yakuza. And I've decided to work with them." he simply said.

You all flinched at this which may have caused your bunny to jolt awake.

"Work with the hassaikai?" twice asked flabbergasted at his statement.

"Yes, don't make me keep saying it." he replied nonchalantly.

"Is it alrighy to ask why?" you chimed in.

Shigaraki glanced at you, and back at the other members of the LOV and tiredly sighed.

"Their plan has enough potential. So, y/n, toga, twice. You three are yakuza from today on." he said.

"That's not a funny joke. Sounds interesting, shigaraki! " twice said his second mentally disagreeing with him again.

"No but seriously though.... That's not a funny joke..." you narrowed your eyes at your bunny, hoping to seek comfort from it, but it's ears just twitched at you while it stared at you with its widened annoyed eyes that was it's reaction to being woken up
from his sleep.

" I'm not. They almost took kurogiri too, but I held out. Anyway, That guy's got his own important job to do right now." shigaraki said and he walked forward and stopped just beside twice.

You knew you shouldn't really be agaisnt with shigaraki's wishes ... But you aren't really in favor with his decision to just give you, toga and twice away... Especially after what the yakuza did.

You wanted to protest... But you remembered that shigaraki specifically ordered you to never step out of line... So you remained quiet and just stared down at your furry friend in dissatisfaction.

"you'll be moving through an underground route-"
"What do you mean by 'potential'?! Can you be the leader if you just pretend to keep cool? Are you being influenced by that Bird masked bastard?" Twice yelled and turned to shigaraki and firmly placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Twice. Calm down." you said, coldly staring at him, you had your guard up incase he accidentally hurts shigaraki because of rage.

"Calm down...? That guy killed magne! He blew away Mr. Compress's arm! Don't tell me you're in favor of this, Y/n!" Twice yelled while his grip and gaze didn't leave shigaraki.

"Of course I'm not. But this is shigaraki's decision so the least we could do as his pawns is to oblige." you sternly said and glared at twice while your hand stopped caressing your bunny.

"Oblige my ass!... I'm human, too, you know, y/n!" twice exclaimed and he removed his masked showing you and shigaraki his dissatisfaction about this...

He would then turn to toga who was remaining quiet.

"Toga, you too! Say something!" twice Shouted.

Toga responded by letting her feet dangle from the table she was sitting at, and her legs began to swing back and fourth as she tilted her head and gave one of her most 'normal' smiles to shigaraki.

"What are we to you, Tomura?" she asked and she jumped down the table.
Shigaraki turned to her once she spoke, and he intently listened while she continued.

"To me, the league is a place that's comfortable. Mr. Stain is what brought me to you. I want to make the world a place where I can do want I want and live easily." Toga stated, while she was holding her knife, slowly approaching shigaraki while doing twirls at the same time.

" I'd like to do that if I can. " As she got close to shigaraki, she then placed her knife at the corner of his neck, the blade of the knife was already touching shigaraki's neck, one wrong move and that knife would leave a scar.

Despite all this, you remained seated, trying to see how this would playout while your hand returned back to caressing your bunny. But of course you'll be a bad brother if you don't speak up a little.

"Draw blood on him and I'll make sure you'll regret Being born." you calmly said, not looking up at them as your attention remained on your bunny.

Toga just giggled at your statement and smiled at shigaraki.

"Hey, Tomura, why do I have to do something that's hard and I don't want to do?" Toga asked, while twice also glared at him, awaiting his response.

Even though this situation was dire.. Shigaraki remained quiet, and he slowly reached for the hand on his face and removed it, revealing his lips that had a faint grateful smile on it.

" Well..." he looked up at Toga and twice, and a weird feeling rushed through their body while they stared at shigaraki's crusty and wrinkled face..

"It's for me, and for you guys." shigaraki added...

With her mouth still agape, Toga slowly moved her knife away from shigaraki's neck.

"They probably want to restrict the League's mobility and win you guys that are useful like you over gently at the same time. I want you three to flatter them from up close and conquer them. I never saw them as equals anyway. " shigaraki said and he turned to you.

"I'll leave these two under your care, brother. Don't make a mistake... Because, I... Trust you guys. " shigaraki said, before he turned around and walked away.

You froze in place when he called you brother.... Shigaraki....

Everyone glanced at you, while you and twice and toga still had this shock expression on your faces...

You clearly never understood shigaraki... And you were unaware of what he was thinking back then, but he said he trusted you three. So you all decided to let him use your abilities to destroy this small.. Protected species..

Time skip.
The next day.

Just as schedule you, twice and toga were picked up via a black car and was brought to the base of the shie hassaikai. They had this long tunnel route that took you three 30 minutes to reach a specific room, once you three arrived, you were ordered to stand in the middle of the room While the elite shie hassaikai members observe and question you three.

"I didn't have a choice. I was ordered to come here. I'm Toga" Toga said and just blandely looked at all of them while she didn't add any effort to her introduction.

"Long time no see, bird-man. I will never forgive you. I look forward to working with you!" twice exclaimed while his personality once again changed.

You sighed at the two... The least they could do is to at least make it seem like they're interested.

You turned to the shie hassaikai.

" y/n shigaraki, I'm looking forward to this... collaboration, I guess..." you slightly bowed at them while you tried your best not to show your irratation as much as possible.

"Keep it up." overhaul simply replied to your brief and effortless introductions.

One of overhaul's elite members would then speak.

"The league of villains? This is great. Let's fight!" one of the more enthusiastic members voiced.

"No way."
"Fight yourself! Yes we'd love to! "
"Thanks, but no."
Toga, twice and you replied at the same time.

Overhaul would then speak.

"Sorry about Magne. I didn't want to kill him, either." overhaul said.

"You mean 'her' " twice corrected.

"How indecent of you to assume her pronounces." you glared at overhaul.

"Please don't make that mistake again." Toga added giving overhaul a dagger glare that didn't waver.

Overhaul just simply sighed tiredly at this response.

"Well, I understand why you'd hold a grudge, but now that we're working together, I want you to assist us in carrying our the plan." overhaul tried to soothe your nerves, but this only angered you three even more.

"Bastard... You acted like you were just keeping up appearances when we first met too! So, what should I do?" twice asked, his personality once again switching.

"The same as everyone else here. Just follow my instructions. In order for me to give you instructions, first tell me the details of your Quirks. If anything happens, I'd like to make it easier for you to work with us." he asked.

Pfft... As if you three would actually tell him.

" I'll tell you when it becomes necessary if anything happens. Because... I don't like you people yet. " Toga replied, and gave them a sadistic smile and a stare that was filled with distinct hatred towards them.

"You should just tell us. Don't underestimate us yakuza!" the shortest member of the shie hassaikai that was the size of a toddler Chimed in and glared at you three.

You just simply smiled at him and placed a finger on your mouth while adding a soothing 'shh' with it.

" Tha adults are talking child... Please use your inside voices." you said.

"Why you little- how old even are you?! You don't even look old enough to be
20+" the toddler sized yakuza member angrily blared out.

"Anyway, This is no good. It's no good! It's unacceptable! Nasty. I'm not telling!" Twice said shifting the conversation back to business.

Suddenly.. Another one of the elite members spoke.

"What is your Quirk?" he simply asked twice.

You scoffed, are they still going to press you guys about that matter? It's no use because you won't tell them your-

"I can make doubles of anything.
In order to do so, I need a precise image. For a person, that means their height, chest measures, and shoe size... Basically a lot of data. I need to look carefully and measure carefully. Only then can I make one thing into two. The only difference between the doubles and the real thing. Is it's durability. They'll crumble away after receiving a certain amount of damage. I can make doubles of up to two things at a time. The durability of the second object will be even lower. Also, for personal reasons, I will not make more of myself! " twice explained in great detail and even mentioned his personal reason... Damn...

Both you and toga looked at him in disappointment.

" What? No, this isn't the usual me! " twice panickly said and covered his mouth after he realized what he had did.

" It's as if we're dumb." Toga remarked.

"Well said." you added and nodded in agreement.

"That's not it, y/n! This was-"
"What about you two?" The same member asked again... And it felt like you lost control of your tongue.

"If I drink someone's blood, I can turn into them. The amount I have turns into energy, so the time I can stay transformed is proportional to the amount I ingest. One cup of blood let's me transform for about a day. If I drink a lot of different people's blood at once, then I can turn into each of them. My clothes transform with me. They overlap with whatever I'm wearing, though, so I have to get naked first, and it's embarrassing. " Toga explained with a smile.

"My quirk is a dual nature flames that have two distinct colors, black and white flames. The black flames are 2000 degrees. On the contrary, the white flames, are 2500 degrees, my white flames have a more aggressive disposition then my black one's. My flames are sentient, with different personalities. The black flames discern targets based on perceived threats, while the white flames possess a unique ability to heal wounds and autonomously lock onto specific targets.... Although not like my black flames my white flames doesn't have any auto selection of targets... my black flames can be solidified and shaped into weapons, which merely depends on my understanding of the desired structure. the white flames don't shape like my black ones, though. however, they both share a trait: they consume everything and everyone in their path, excluding only me and my allies from their all-consuming blaze." you explained.

Both you and toga went quiet, exchanged each other a glance and back at twice to which he gave you a
look that meant "told you".

"See?" twice said and crossed his hands.

"Tell me one more thing. Did you hear anything from shigaraki about a betrayal?" the same man asked again... And it's like your voices were being drawn out of your throats forcefully.

"No." you three replied unwillingly at the same time...

You placed a hand on your neck and glared at the man... Is this his Quirk's doing?

"Okay, then." overhaul stood up from the couch.

"We'll accept you as members of the hassaikai now. But we can't let wanted criminals like you roam about freely. If you don't have any instructions, please do not leave the underground facilities." overhaul simply said and turned and walked out of the room.

"What? Are we under house arrest?" twice Shouted in protest.

"Aw, I want to be free!" toga wined.

You don't like the thought of staying here for a while. Since it is filled with who knows what, but this would give you the chance to roam around the facility.

You turned to one of the higher elite members that had a white hood on.

" Oi, since we aren't allowed to leave, I'm sure you'd allow us to roam around the facility in exchange." you stated.

The man turned to you.

"it's fine. But since you're still not fully trusted, you'll have to roam with an escort." he replied

You hummed in understandment.

"I understand, if it's alright. I'd like to memorize the tunnel routes... I don't mind an escort." you said and the man agreed, so you set off on your small exploration journey.

Toga and twice decided to tag out of your small exploration around the base... Although the man did say you'd have an escort, none of the members accompanied you when you left... Since overhaul and that man a while back seem to be the cautious type you guessed they probably made someone who's invincible to follow you. But who knows? That's just your guess.

Their base wasn't really special though, it mostly consisted of tunnel ways and less of rooms and etc.

They must have a huge amount of patients to walk around here... This place is huge, you've been walking around for a while now and you haven't seen a single room-

unexpectedly before you could turn to a different part of the tunnels, you collided with someone.

The specific someone seemed to be smaller then you, so you weren't really affected by the sudden impact, but the person almost fell off their feet. Luckily you catched them in time before they lost their balance.

You looked at them and realized it was a child... A young girl... Roungly about 6 years old judging from her height and face... She had long off-white hair, messy and unkempt, which parted in the middle of her forehead... Speaking of forehead.. She also had a horn at the top left of her forehead... as soon as she looked at you she began to panic and tried to wiggle off your grasp to which you accidentally did but she fell back In accident.

"Hey are you-" you paused when you saw the expression on the girl's face.. She had a frightened look and her eyes widened in fear.

You then kneeled down to her eye level, and offered her a warm smile.

"Hey there, little one. I didn't mean to startle you. I'm y/n." you introduced hopping to ease up her nerves.

The girl seemed to calm down when she realized you didn't know her...

She hesitated for a moment, her wide-eyed gaze shifting between you and the unfamiliar surroundings. Before she spoke

"I-I'm Eri." she stammered her voice was soft and barely even audible but you heard it somehow.

She was still trembling even though you didn't even show signs of hostility... She seems to be a fearful and secluded girl, you wondered why.

But what you're really wondering is, though. Why is there a 6 year old girl inside a secret base of the shie hassaikai... And why does she have bandages on her wrist?

You nodded, trying to tell her that you understand her unease.

"Nice to meet you, Eri. Are you okay? Do you know where you're supposed to be?" you calmly asked.

Eri shook her head slightly, her tiny hands fidgeting nervously.

"I-I'm not sure..." she Muttered.

Your expression softened further about this.

"No worries. We'll figure it out together. How about you tell me a bit about yourself first? What do you like to do?" you asked trying to gain her trust.

Eri hesitated before replying.

"I... I like flowers. But I'm not allowed to go outside." she replied.

You hummed in understandment adding a calm and childish 'hmm'.

"That's tough. Flowers are beautiful, aren't they?" you responded while you tried your best to keep the conversation light.

Just as before eri and you could interact more, a Hassaikai member rushed into the hall, a mix of urgency and worry etched on his face. He was swiftly approaching you and eri.

Eri saw this and her frightened expression returned as she stood up and tried to run away but was interrupted when the man grabbed her on her wrist.

You stood up and turned to the man.

"Hey! Careful! That's a child you're holding not some everyday bag!" you grabbed the man's shoulder and forced him to turn to you while you sternly glared at him.

The Hassaikai member, still gripping Eri's wrist, shot you a glare back defensively.

"Who the hell are you-  hold on... You're the new member from the villain league, you're that crumy boy yn." he annoyingly said.

"let go of her."you simply said.

The man scoffed at your declaration.

"Don't meddle in things you don't understand. Overhaul's plans are delicate, and Eri's blood is crucial. We can't afford disruptions." he said.

You tightened your grip on the man's shoulder even more.

"I don't care about Overhaul's plans. No child deserves to be treated like this. If she's not allowed to go outside, fine, but let her at least have some decency within these walls." you argued your gaze and calm assistment of the situation not wavering.

The man's expression hardened. It was a silent reminder of the hierarchical structure within the Shie Hassaikai.

"Oi oi. Boy. might I remind you that you're still new here, so don't go around ordering your seniors like you're our superior or anything. It also doesn't give you the right to pry into Overhaul's affairs. Stick to your duties. Boy. " the man roughly tried to push your hand of his shoulder. But your grip was too tight to the point that his clothes started to emit sounds.

The man tried to maintain his composure, but your grip continued to tightened until his feet started to slightly fold in pain.

"S-stop you brat! Or else I'll tell overhaul you've been planning to stop his goal." he said while he grabbed your hand in an attempt to free his shoulder.

You didn't want to let go of him, not until he bleeds or his shoulders rip off. But you remembered shigaraki's request... Which caused you to immediately let go.

The man smirked at this and scoffed.

"Tsk, that's what I thought." he Muttered and turned to eri and again roughly grabbed her wrist.

He turned around and made sure to bump into you as he dragged eri away... Your eyes watched them leave while you avoided to lock eyes with eri.

But you swore she had an expression that had a plead for help... And you didn't want to observe that expressions any further due to guilt and turned around... And walked off, making sure to not look behind you.

"Y-y/n!" eri softly yelled while it sounded like she was struggling in the man's grasp.

But you ignored her cry for help and just grit your teeth continuing to walk away.

Eri was shock to see that you didn't even turned to look at her.

"Tch, enough you brat! You've caused enough problems for me so cmon!" he roughly yanked eri causing her to grunt in pain as they walked away and turned to a different part of the tunnels..

You took a silent deep breath while your footsteps echoed through the tunnel... Although it hurted you, for the sake of the mission you won't do anything drastic to overhaul's plans. For now.

After what seemed to be eternity you finally found your way back to your so called "temperary room".

You entered inside and you saw twice was on the floor doing who knows what, and toga was on the single bed admiring her simp knife that had a strand of your hair wrapped at the handle that was green, it also had a few decorations to indicate that the simp knife wasn't only dedicated to you, But a few others too

"Oh, y/n! How did your exploration go?" twice asked and they turned to you.

You sighed and sat down at the end of the bed while you explained to them the encounter with Eri and the Hassaikai member.

the dissatisfaction was evident on your face while you recounted the events to them, to which Toga and Twice both noticed and they exchanged glances when they sensed your frustration.

Toga crawled over to you, before she sat up and leaned forward with a mischievous grin.

"Sounds like you had a bit of a rough time. Did you at least leave an impression on the kiddo?" she asked.

You shook your head.

"I tried, but they snatched her away before I could do much." you replied looking down in disappointment.

"Well, don't sweat it too much little shigaraki! We'll find a way to make things interesting. Speaking of which, have you ever played a game called 'Two Truths and a Lie'? It's perfect to know who's the most best at lying!" twice Chimed in.

Toga giggled, at his suggestion.

"Oh, I love that game! Y/n, you start! Two truths and a lie, spill the beans!"
Toga exclaimed, while twice also sat down at the bed next to you.

You sighed at the two, as always they only cared for a second about the girls well-being... Well since you're already there, might as well play.

You shrugged and your frustrated expression was replaced but a defeated one.

"I don't have anything to lose, right?" you said. And the two were happy that you joined in their small game.

For the rest of the day it was nothing but you, toga and twice's mischiefs, since overhaul didn't had any instructions to you three that day you all decided to mess with the lower members of the shie hassaikai, it also gave you guys a chance to observe their quirks.

The day ended. And everyone except the elite members were spooked and annoyed by your Antics.

You three went back to your dorm and because it was already late Toga and Twice went straight to bed, the room that overhaul gave you barely had any beds... Actually it only had one which can only fit two people.

Toga and twice wanted to include you on the bed but you insisted to sleep on the floor tonight...

1:23AM.

You just stared coldly as the ceiling, the loud sound of the air conditioner and the faint sound of Twice's snores was the only thing to keep you company through this dark and quiet room.

Your concerned for eri still lingered through your mind while you rolled left and right at the floor.

Actually you barely even had any pillows and blankets so I guess rolling around is a normal reaction...

You laid flat on your back and just blanky stared at the ceiling... Maybe a short walk around the tunnels would keep you company.

You slowly stood up, and made sure to quietly close the door to not wake twice and toga up...

The tunnels were pitch black, overhaul didn't even bother placing lights down here.

You conjured your white flames as it acted as your light source before you continued with your late night walk.

As you walked, your flames flickered and danced, casting eerie shadows along the narrow passageways, sometimes the shadows seemed to be a person, but you'd just ignore it not allowing common fears to get on the way on your night walk.

The silence of the underground was only broken by the soft echo of your footsteps As you ventured deeper into the maze-like tunnels, you found yourself lost in your thoughts. The flames illuminated the darkness, revealing the scars on your hands, you don't actually remembered where'd you get them... You just remembered from the first day, back at the lab... You already had them.

After more minutes of mindless walking... You paused when you saw, a room. Just at the right of the endless tunnels.

"Hmm? I haven't seen one of these for a while now." you walked towards the door and gave the knob a slight turn, and realized it was lock... Obviously it was.

You decided you've been walking deeper within these tunnel like corridors for a while now... And the more you think about it the more the eerie shadows to appear to be a lot more human... You turned around and walked away from the door not realizing that door was eri's room.

When you got back, you checked toga and twice again if they were still asleep, and they are.

You layed back down at the floor, this time you had already felt a wave of fatigue especially after that walk...

It's so cold... So so cold... There's no blanket at all... I mean twice and toga also doesn't have one so I guess it's fair...

"It's... Oddly.. Cold." you mumbled and yawned.

You tried to battle the urge to sleep in hopes to stay up today for a bit but your tiredness got the best of you... And you fell asleep...

What only felt like 2 seconds of darkness you were suddenly woken up by the sound of yelling.

" Y/N!"

You jolted up awake and as soon as you sat up someone suddenly tackled you by down... Well not someONE more like two people.

And of course, it was Twice and Toga.

"Morning little shigaraki, time to eat! " Twice exclaimed while he shoke you awake.

"Hurry hurry get up!" Toga added while pulling on your sleeve.

You were barely even awake and they were already messing with you... You just hummed sheepishly to them and nodded as they helped you up.

You checked the time and it was 8AM......

god it's too early for this...

They immediately handed you a brush for your hair, after a few strokes they immediately started to drag you out of the room.

You tiredly sighed and just followed along with them while they talked and chatted about their sleep how they "slept like a baby even though they didn't have a blanket" or "I had the best dream last night" and the rest was very blurred out to you...

Not long after you three entered at a room that was supposed to be "your personal dining room"... But there was barely even any furniture.. There's just a table, nothing more.

Twice scratched his head in confusion.

"Uh, where's the food? And maybe some chairs?" he questioned and glanced around the room.

"This is a sad excuse for a dining room. I was expecting something grand!" Toga pouted, crossing her arms.

As you were about to voice your thoughts about this confusing sight, the toddler sized member of the elite shie hassaikai members suddenly appeared seemingly out of thin air behind you causing his sudden presence to startle all three of you.

"Quit your whining you amatuers. We provided you with a table. Be grateful for that," he retorted, his tone sharp and dismissive.

"If you want more, prove your worth to Overhaul. As for the food, doesn't mean you three are new means you get special treatment! Go make your own." after that he walked away.

Toga and Twice then turned to you with a glare that said "Can I kill him?" and you shook your head in reply.

"Ugh, seriously? What kind of place is this?" Toga complained.

"I didn't sign up for this. How do they expect us to eat without food or proper seats?" Twice chimed in.

You thought for a moment, looks like you'll have to take matters into your own hands.

"Don't worry, I'll figure something out. Just give me a moment." you then created three makeshift chairs with your black flames, and both Toga and Twice were stunned.

Without saying another word to them, you left the room, since they won't give you guys some food, then you'll be childish for today and break Overhaul's wishes to keep you three in doors. Well since you haven't done anything big with the LOV yet so I guess you aren't really wanted.

Not long after successfully sneaking out of the shie hassaikai base, you managed to acquire some food in a nearby store without getting caught.

You carefully walked through the tunnels making sure the shie hassaikai doesn't see you holding outside food, due to your good observation and stealth skills that you never knew you could do, you successfully returned to the dining room.

You opened the door expecting a well behave Toga and Twice but suddenly, you were shock to see how chaotic the room was.

"What the hell?" you glanced around at the broken bits of the table.. And you saw just in the corner that Toga and Twice were kicking and destroying that one whole piece of the table.

"Hey! The hell are you two doing??" you asked grabbing their attention.

Twice scratched his head nervously.

"Well, you see, the table was trash, and it felt good smashing it." he poorly explained and shrugged.

"Yeah, it was a stress reliever! Plus, it's fun!" Toga chimed in.

You sighed in exasperation, wondering why they couldn't just wait for you to return. However, their childish antics quickly shifted when they noticed the food in your hands.

"Is that... food?" Toga's eyes sparkled with excitement.

You looked down at the bag you were holding.

"Well, since our lovely dining table is now in pieces, I brought something to lift the mood. " you explained, and the two quickly rushed over and yanked the bag away while they started to dig in.

In response to this, you just sighed, and you conjured a new table from your black flames, creating a more suitable space for their feast.

You sat down at the table while they also did, before you grabbed a meat bun, you were about to eat it but suddenly a loud bang and what seemed to be shaking from that bang accured through out the tunnel.

You paused and looked up at the sturdy ceiling that had a few small debris fall from it, causing half of your food to get dusty.

"No! My sushi!" Twice exclaimed when debri got into his sushi.

"What was that?" you questioned and stood up from the fiery table.

"Brief earth quake perhaps?" Twice said and he also looked up at the ceiling.

"Brief earth quake? Seriously?" Toga sarcastically said.

"Hey, you never know!" Twice said as he turned to toga.

While the two were talking your eyes narrowed at the ceiling. Something isn't right.

Suddenly, a member from the shie hassaikai bursted in the room.

"Oi! Villain league! Overhaul wants to see you two, quickly!" the man said before he ran out the room again.

You, Twice and Toga exchanged an annoyed glance and just decided to put the food away and comply.

You three unwillingly rushed out and after 3 minutes of running around the tunnels you arrived just in time to see Overhaul, and his so called "henceman" holding eri in a princess style like way.

"What took you three so long?" overhaul asked.

"Maybe because we were in the middle of a morning feast. What the hell is even happening?" you questioned.

"Questions later. Go and assist Irinaka on stalling the heroes so we could escape. Once you're done catch up with us. Got that? " the white hooded man explained, and without a word, him, Eri and Overhaul walked off to who knows where.

You, Twice, and Toga exchanged glances, and you three just shrugged and just decided to comply while you three turned around to look for the toddler sized man who you now know as Irinaka.

You three found Irinaka, and he was holding what seems to be a red syrange.

"Oi. Irinaka, right? The white hooded dude told us to assist you." Twice said to Irinaka.

He just scoffed at this.

"I don't need your help, you LOV scums! And his name is Kurono. You idiots!" he exclaimed.

"Yea, yea just go on and deal with the heroes first will you?" you said and annoyingly looked at him.

He let out a "tch" sound to show his dissatisfaction on the thought of him having to work with you three. He then injected the red capsule on his neck. And as soon as the red liquid entered his veins, his body suddenly started to dismorph into a bigger version of him causing him to break free from his clothes.

He stumble to the wall, and suddenly merged with it, giving him the ability to control the walls around you, the walls started to move like it was liquid despite it feeling solid.

"Huh, and here I thought he had a useless quirk." Twice remarked.

"Nope. This seems to be temporary." you said and continued to observe the walls.

"Anyway, shall we go meet out new friends?" Toga said and she smiled mischievously at you and twice.

"Let's go!" Twice explained, and you three started to head to the heroes.

"Wait. Here" you gave them each a walkie talkie.

"Huh? What's this? Isn't this those walking talky things police use...?" Twice asked and examined it.

"A walkie talkie. I saw it in a nearby military store a few days ago. I thought it'd come in handy one day so I stole it." you said.

Twice and Toga just shrugged and placed the walkie talkies away and you three continued with your "hero stalling" mission.

...
..

You pulled your hood up and it covered half of your face, Shigaraki instructed you, incase anything happens. Hide your face no matter what.

Toga and Twice decided to use the upper ventilations to ambush the heroes while you take the main root and just face them head on. Of course you three agreed on a meeting spot incase something really dire happens.

The walls continued to move, but you stayed perfectly still at the middle, you weren't really expecting any heroes yet... But suddenly... Someone phased through one of the dead ends overhaul made... And you paused on your tracts, a hero...?... You started to examine him, he had blonde hair, a red cape and wears a white skin-tight top with the number "1000000" stamped across his chest in a bold, yellow font...

He looks familiar somehow... A little too familiar... Its like deja vu but you couldn't really make up the details on why he seemed so recognizable.

You tilted your head at him, and the man just paused and glared at you, it seemed like he was trying to see your identity but couldn't due to your hood covering your face only leaving your eyes exposed.

The hero took a defensive stance.

"Move aside. Shie hassaikai. " he exclaimed.

You didn't reply to him, and just went into a defensive stance too.

He seemed powerful, especially since he could phase through things. But even so, you'll still stall him as much as you could.

The hero lunged forward with incredible speed, it seemed like he was aiming to catch you off guard.

You would admit his movements were precise and well-coordinated, but you dodged all his initial strikes effortlessly and then did a swift backflip creating distance between you and him as you landed gracefully on the uneven ground.

The heroes expression hardened due to this.

"You're no ordinary villain. I'll give you that, but I have to ask you to move." he demanded, a hint of determination in his voice.

You didn't reply to his demand and remained quiet continuing on your defensive stance while glaring at him.

he then dashed forward towards you again after receiving no reply.

You summoned your black flames, shaping them into a pair of wicked-looking daggers.

The hero then phased through the ground, and suddenly reappeared behind you, but you had already anticipated this move.

You then used your flames to create a barrier between you and him. But his hand suddenly phased through and almost hit you, but you used your quirk to launch yourself aback from him, swiftly avoiding his attack, he looked at you, his expression shifted from confidence to surprise before he then dashed forward again.

As the battle continued, the hero  phased through your attacks with incredible precision, and you countered with acrobatic dodges and quick slashes from your makeshift weapons.

During the exchanged attacks, the hero suddenly spoke.

"There's something about your movements... Have we fought before? " he sternly questioned and narrowed his eyes at you.

You flinched at his sudden question... So he also recognizes you based on your movements...? That's odd..

You slightly opened your mouth to question him but you remembered that he's your enemy, and you aren't supposed to talk with him.

The hero then dashed forward to attack you. This time his attacks were relentless and it pressed on, his movements were fluid and precise forcing you to go to defensive almost immediately.

In a sudden burst of speed, he forcefully created an opening by destroying your defense, and he then aimed a powerful strike directly at your head.

But thanks to your split-second reflexes, you managed to evade the blow, but the force of the attack grazed your hood, dislodging it and leaving your face exposed.

You used your quirk again to gain distance and created a "tch" sound with your mouth when you realized your only identity concealer was destroyed.

You then angrily cleared at the hero, you were expecting him to still have his chivalrous expression, but you were shock to see his expression of disbelief when he saw your facial features.

It was like time seemed to freeze. And then Recognition flickered in his eyes, widening with disbelief. He stared at your face, searching for confirmation of what his instincts were telling him.

"Y/n...?" he uttered, the name escaping his lips in a breathless whisper.

You flinched at this..

"How do you.. Know me?" you questioned giving him the same expression as both your defenses lowered.

The air hung heavy with tension as you both stared at each other... You were trying to comprehend how he knew you, while he tried to grapple with the shocking realization.

"Y/n... is that really you?" he asked, the gravity of the situation weighing heavily on his words.

What does he mean "is that really you?"

"Who even are you-" before you could question.. Your walkie talkie suddenly sounded.

"Uhh little shigaraki? Little help here!" Twice exclaimed through the walkie talkie, but you and the hero heard what he said.

"Little shigaraki?" the hero asked in shock at the nickname Twice had called you.

You narrowed your eyes at him and again made a "tch" sound.

"I don't have time for you, hero!" you then sent a large wave of black flames at him, which he instinctively covered his eyes... The flames didn't graze him somehow... Its like they recognized him... But when the flames vanished.. The hero saw that you were gone too..

He stood there still in shock about the encounter...

Was that really y/n?

Why is he with the yakuza... Why did the person in the walkie talkie called him "little shigaraki"

Why was his eyes so dull...

Why didn't y/n recognize him...

Many questions popped out on the hero's mind.. But he suddenly snapped back to reality... He didn't know what happened to you during the few months of your dissappearance.. But he has to save Eri.

He turned around and continued forward with a heavy heart.

As for you, you were already dashing to where Toga and Twice was at... You also had a few questions of yours, but you'll save them for later. For now you need to help your allies with a specific something.

After a while. You arrived at the place where Toga and Twice are supposed to be... But you were shock to see countless walls... But then you spotted Toga, she was naked to the brim while she covered her face with her clothes.

"Toga?" you asked and approached her.

Suddenly Toga took a deep breath and she turned to you, her face was blushing intensely.

"Y/n... I'm so glad I tagged along!" she exclaimed.

Toga's enthusiasm caught you off guard, and her blush added an unexpected layer to the situation.

You arched an eyebrow, trying to make sense of her reaction.

"What's got you so excited girl? And where's Twice?" you inquired, and placed your hand on your hip as you glanced around.

"Oh, you know... Jin got a bit carried away, and made a clone of that rappa guy to try to stall the heroes." Toga replied nonchalantly, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous spark.

You sighed while you realized that
"a bit carried away" was Twice-speak for diving headfirst into chaos.

"Alright, let's go find him before he gets himself in too much trouble. We can't afford any more complications. also put on your clothes. " you suggested, preparing to head out.

But Toga's sudden excitement persisted, and she grasped your arm with a fervor that left you slightly bewildered.

"You know, Y/n, I'm really happy you're here. It's like a dream come true! The League of Villains is so much more fun with you and jin around, can I pls get a lick of your blood, plssss!" she pleaded, her voice tinged with a sincerity that surprised you.

You sighed... She's at it again... Her teenage hormones are getting all word up which is why she's asking for your blood again..

" I'll give you some later. Cmon, we need to fine Twice before he accidentally do something irreversible." you said and helped her stand up.

"Aww.... Oki..." she sadly said and grabbed her clothes and placed them on, after that you both set off to find Twice.

It didn't take a while, and you two eventually found him, his masked was half destroyed and he was kneeling at the ground trying to compell himself to not split.

Toga grabbed her pink handkerchief and crouched down and wrapped it around Twice's head, startling him a bit since he didn't notice you two approach.

He looked at you both in shock.

"You alright?" you asked with a concerned expression.

"Once you're wrapped up, you become one, right?" Toga added and smiled at him.

"T-toga... Y/n..." he murmured in surprise.

"We're doing all this to help them, too. Those yakuza guys are meanies..." Toga stated and she pouted.

"Date me, Toga. You're the devil. "  Twice said his personality changing again like always.

Toga ignored his request, since he always asks this daily from time to time.

"It's sad, isn't it? You feel the most responsibility for magne's death, don't you? Even so, you're bearing it and helping the hassaikai as it was decided." Toga said and placed both her hands on Twice's cheeks.

Is she indirectly mocking the shie hassaikai...? Doesn't she realize that Iranaka is listening.

"Toga. It's not okay to-" Toga then shot you a glance that said "just humor me" and you immediately understand what she was planning to do and just smiled.

"Speaking of hassaikai...they are quite reckless now... And here I thought low timer villain groups are supposed to be cautious..." you playfully sighed and glanced at the wall.

"It's almost like they were flustered by the sudden attack of heroes... Isn't that cute, Toga?" you asked and turned to them, Toga smiled mischievously when you finally understood her plan.

"I know right... Its so sad, isn't it y/n?" she replied adding a fake emphatic tone.

"If the group you're helping is hopeless... Then you won't get rewarded." she glared at the ceiling with a mischievous and mocking expression.

Twice smiled under his mask when he also finally realized what you both were doing and decided to join in.

"That's why the yakuza are dying out!" he purposely shouted out loud.

"They really are hopeless, don't you agree, y/n?" Toga added with a smile.

"Agree, agree. I'm sure it was because of that bedridden leader they have... Is useless!" you exclaimed with a grin.

"So pathetic! I've never seen such young and pathetic leader before!" Twice added.

... There was a silent pause and then... The tunnels started to shake rapidly.

Looks like operation get Iranaka mad is done.

"Yehey! Brother Iranaka sure gets mad easily!" Twice said and raised his hands in excitement on your success.

"Wimpy guys are the most short-tempered!" Toga added.

You sighed at the two.

"Oi, stop your insults and brace yourselves." you said.

And as you predicted, the ground under you three suddenly opened up and you all fell in.

The three of you started to slide at the dirt while falling to who knows where, but you three were oddly calm. Toga Infact had a smile on while  Twice was back at his serious personality.

Even if it was agaisnt your will, but it seems like this was the strategy that you three agreed on, even if you beat up guys you don't like, even if you'd ask, you'll be refused anyway, If so, then just for now, you'll have to play with the heroes. Whether they like it or not.

The three of you then landed at a secluded part of the base... And the walls around you started to attack and even fill out the gaps of the room.

While you dodged the moving ground, you could hear Iranaka's annoying yell echo through out this secluded place.

"Wimpy guys always want to hide how weak they are... They make to make themselves look strong, so they look down on others from above." Toga said and she glared at a small hole that was at the rocky ceiling above you three.

"They aren't really like me and y/n, huh? Toga?" Twice asked while he avoided another one of Iranaka attempts to attack him as you also did the same.

"Quite bias of you to say but I do agree." you said with a smirk.

"The yakuza... They're so lame, huh?" Toga Grumbled and continued to mocking glare at that one whole.

And as expected, Iranaka's ugly red eyes appeared in the whole, and he again yelled, this time it was loud and audible. Surely the heroes would pin point the location of the scream now.

And as expected, a familiar green haired boy who you recalled to be Izuku jumped up from the rocks, and swiftly kicked the hole. As the rocks around Iranaka shattered, his body was exposed giving one of the heroes who was also familiar to gaze at him and use his quirk on Iranaka causing Iranaka's quirk to vanish while the moving rocks stobbed in place.

The rocks around Iranaka couldn't deal with his weight and the damage it received from izuku, and he then began to fall back down which was satisfying as hell for you, Toga, and Twice.

"Sorry, yakuza! I think we'll do what we want after all." you said.

It's like time had slowed down, and you three locked eyes with Iranaka.

"Bye." the three of you said at the same.. But this caused izuku to notice you.

"the Villain League and-....." He froze when he saw your face.

"Y/N?!" he yelled in shock.

You locked eyes with the boy, before you could react you were quickly pulled away by twice since the heroes have noticed you.

You three entered a narrowed crawl space that leaded to who knows where, it was just you three in there...

"Yahoo! We finally avenged magne!" Twice said.

"I know right! But Overhaul is still alive so I guess our Job here isn't really finish." Toga said.

While they shared their satisfaction on victory, a persistent questions lingered in your mind... How does izuku know you...?... How did that hero know you... And why was their reaction when they saw you like that...

Toga noticed your quietness, and seemed to sense your internal conflict.

"Hey, Y/n, maybe Izuku recognized you because he's a fan! You know, like, from your days before joining us?" Toga suggested, her eyes wide with innocence... But it felt like she was lying... Would she lie to you though...?

Twice then chimed in with his characteristic enthusiasm.

"Yeah! Fans can be everywhere! Maybe he saw you in a magazine or something!" Twice supported Toga's statement... It seemed skeptical but... I guess they must right, I mean they wouldn't lie to you, right?

you nodded in agreement and pretended to be at ease.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Let's focus on the next move." you said.

With that, you three began to continue forward into this crawl space.

"We should probably leave now." Twice suggested breaking the silence.

"Toga, what do you want to do now? Kiss while y/n seals our fate?" Twice suggested out of the blue.

"A beat-up Izuku... I want to see it again... But right now, I want... To make Overhaul cry just about as much." Toga said.

"your wants are a bit impossible but... I think I have just the plan that you need to make that happen... Come lend me. Your ears." you said, the two paused on crawling and they moved close to you.

You then began to explain to them your plan as long as their roles and the requirements to execute it.

After that, you slightly moved back to see their reactions... Even though Twice had a mask on it was obvious he was smiling in satisfaction, Toga did also and giggled.

"Y/n, that... Will make Tomura happy too!" Toga exclaimed with a smile.

"So, basically you're saying, if that green boy's group and Overhaul happen to meet.." Twice looked at you for confirmation to which you nodded with a malicious smile.

"No matter what happens, The fight between heroes and the yakuza will be decided." you said. And toga then began to silently squel while blushing.

"I hope that at the end of this fight, both heroes and the yakuza will be all beaten up...!" She whisper-yelled while blushing intently at the thought.

"But firstly, we need to get out of here. I have a plan." you turned to Twice and explained everthing to him. And he nodded in agreement, it seemed like he liked your plan.

Time skip.

"Uraraka! I came here to call for backup! Our target is directly underneath that intersection! The pro heroes are fighting to hold them back, and need reinforcements!" Toga disguised as Izuku Shouted grabbing the attention of the rest of the heroes who was left outside. And they immediately understood.

They immediately bursted into the ground using the hassaikai member that they just detained, and Toga finally returned beside you, Twice and the Mr. Compress clone.

You all looked down and watched as hero and villains finally meet at a point, Toga started to melt and return to her normal self as she blushed and panted in joy at this sight.

"More entropy, the feeling of Plus Chaos, am I right?" Toga sarcastically remarked.

The Mr. Compress clone turn to her.

"put on some clothes, your making me flustered." Mr. Compress said and he looked down at his reflextion on the marble he was holding.

"So you duplicated me in order for me to dig you out?" Compress asked.

"Yes! And that's all because of y/n's brilliant plan!" Twice said.

"Ohh, really? I thought you were the one who made it." Compress said.

"Oh! Uh... Well he made the plan but mostly me and Toga did the work... Although no hate to you y/n.. Ehe..." Twice stammered while he tried his best not to take credit from you.

"Ohh is that so, can you enlighten me on your plan again, y/n." compress turned to you.

"it wasn't much, but it did help us get out of there. I asked Twice to make a duplicate of you using his clear visualization, then used Mister's Quirk to dig through the underground and escape to the surface. I then asked Toga to transform herself and notify the other heroes who were left outside about the current location of the real Izuku. And that was the plan, it was plain but I tried my best to make it flashy as possible. " you calmly explained.

" Wow, a well organized plan, as expected from you, y/n! " compress remarked.

You chuckled at this.

" Well that's not all. " you then turned to Twice.

" Would you like to do the honors to explain to him the continued part of my plan?" you asked, and Twice suddenly grinned under his mask.

" The honors are all mine!" he then cleared his throat, and turned to the duplicate of Mr. Compress.

"Listen up, Mister. Up until today the yakuza still wouldn't let us approach the kid who's the crux of the plan." Twice turned back at the Chaos that was happening down below.

"The crux of the plan is a child?" Compress asked in shock.

"That's right." Twice confirmed.

"Now that you know, get down there and grab the crux." you said pointing down at Eri.

"Huh?!" Compress reacted and was shock to hear that.

"You're a copy, you should bear the risk." Toga Chimed in and compress turned to her.

"Huh? The plus chaos thing that you said was about the revenge for my arm, right?" Compress reasoned.

"But you're just a copy." you said and gave Toga a signal.

Toga then roughly pounded his back causing him to suddenly fall into the sinkhole that the heroes created.

"Seriously! They really are insane!" Compress Shouted as he slid down to the heroes.

The three of you then began to observe closely on who'd win or not.

"Y/n, are you sure about sending that copy of Mr. Compress down. I feel kinda bad." Twice said.

You leaned on your palm and watched everything closely.

"No, it's fine. He'll die regardlessly anyways. Plus, let's enjoy the show that the heroes and yakuza shall be doing for us. " you coldly said with a smirk.

Izuku tried to run to eri and recover her but suddenly, the ground under her flew up causing her to get flinged up in the air, which also prevented the copy of Mr. Compress from reaching her.

Overhaul then sent himself up and was now trying to escape with Eri through the sinkhole that the heroes created.

Guessing from Overhaul's expression. He was thrown out his mind due to the events that happened today. I mean who would blame him? His plans that he worked so hard to finish were being taken from him down one by one... He was betrayed by the Villain League, not to mention the heroes are trying to still the girl who was the crux of his plan.

Seeing them escaping, Izuku didn't give up and went after them as he dashed up and reached out to Eri. But Eri just ignored him somehow, and just looked down at the ground... Strange, she's miserable when Overhaul is around yet she chooses to stay so everyone won't get hurt any further... What a kind girl... That's why good morals are bad. People become too selfless to the point they'll forget that they're human too.

Suddenly a red cape caught your attention, you turned to the cape that flew infront of Eri... It was familiar, isn't that the cape of that one blonde hero you fought with a while back?

Suddenly, Eri slowly reached her hand out to the cape... And in a flash, her small horn on her forehead glowed a bright yellow light, when she had already grabbed the cape... Overhaul was back to his original self... Which shocked you, Toga and Twice.

"Huh?? Look, look she turned him back!" Twice exclaimed and grabbed your shoulder while shaking you as you watched this all playout... Did she just rewind him or something...

When Eri finally was let loose from Overhaul's grasp, she looked down only to see Izuku reaching out to her... She seemed hesitant for a moment, but you could read from her eyes that she's battling herself whether to let them save her, or she saves them.

It didn't take long, and she made her decision and jumped up the moving rock platform, and embraced Izuku in a hug... It was like time was slower then usual when you saw them.
And suddenly, you felt something wet running down your cheeks...

You touched the under bags of your eyes, and you realized you were crying... Why though... I mean this is heartwarming but it's not heartwarming enough to make you cry... What is this strange feeling.

Toga and Twice still hasn't noticed you crying, they were too focused on the events... So you quickly wiped the tears before they could see it... You don't know how that had happened, or why, but everything is weirding you out, the sudden recognition you were getting from the heroes... And the time where Overhaul called you "the missing UA student"... And this... It's.. Giving you a lot of signals that you don't understand...

You turned back at them, and saw Overhaul-... No... Chisaki reaching out to them.

"Give her back!" you heard Chisaki yelled from the top of his lungs and he used the stone on the plantform to attack them mid air.

But Izuku dodged them, one after another. And suddenly, his kicking and dodging got faster and faster to the point even you were having trouble on reading where he'd end up next, and when Chisaki was about to pinpoint an attack on him... He suddenly speed blitzed him sending ripples in the air that even reached the three of you.

You looked around, trying to see where Izuku went... But when you looked up at the sky, you saw a faint green dot... Don't tell me..

"I-is that him? Above there...?" Twice asked when he also noticed the green dot.

No way he got up there in just one kick...

Izuku and eri the started to fall back down on the earth, and you then looked back down at chisaki, and saw that he was walking to one of his subordinates... He suddenly merged with him... And smoke started to waver around him... For a moment.. You thought he had already fainted, but suddenly, a large rowr came from the dusty mist... And you see could a large entity in there... Not entity... But it seemed like Chisaki was successful on merging with him...

Chisaki then climbed out of the sinkhole, he didn't event notice you three.

He then came face to face with Izuku, who tied Eri at his back using that one hero's red cape.

You three watched closely... The two seemed to be arguing or talking... But you couldn't hear what they were saying... Suddenly Chisaki then attacked them.. But again, Izuku blitzed him and was already beside him, he kicked him on the side of his face, which immediately sent him flying up in the air and he speedingly followed.

You watched in shock as the airborne fight commensed...

"Izuku is so strong... Do you think he's stronger then y/n?" Toga asked as the three of you watched from below.

"Pfft! Obviously no, y/n is way stronger then him-"
"No, you're wrong, Twice. He's definitely stronger then me." you said with a smirk and looked up at them proudly... Wait a minute... Why were you happy that Izuku surpassed you... You don't even know him... You just know that his a boy in UA with green hair... But why were you proud of him like you experienced different challenges, different life-or-death situations with him...

Either way, you just felt happy.

"By the way... Where's Mister?" Twice asked and glanced back at the sinkhole but couldn't see anything due to the smoke.

"I don't know." you shrugged, your gaze not leaving Izuku.

Chisaki dismembered the extra parts that he received from his underling, and focused all of it to his arms, he then tried to attack Izuku, but Izuku just destroyed one of the makeshift arms he made.

Chisaki then turned to face him, and again dismembered his body and created both larger arms and legs... At this point he doesn't even care anymore if he'd actually be able to return to his old self.

But Izuku destroyed his arms again, and he made another full body adjustment and returned to that scaring roaring red thing. But Izuku didn't give him time react, and punched him with everything his got... And it destroyed him completely, but he still wasn't done and was about to reassemble himself what Izuku had destroyed but suddenly... Izuku didn't give him time to react, and gave him another finishing blow causing a strong wind pressure that was even felt from the people below...

The three then was falling back down to earth... Chisaki seemed to be a little tired now... And i meant by "little" I mean a lot.

The three of them landed back on earth... Chisaki was already knocked out cold, while Izuku remained standing with Eri on his back... meaning Izuku had won the battle to the death.

His chivalry was so loud... Even if it doesn't emit sound you could still hear it... Is this the spirit of young heroes...?...

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around and faced Toga and Twice.

"Y/n, we need to go now." Toga said.

You didn't protest any further and just nodded and you three walked away with satisfaction at finishing your mission while the heroes finish theirs.

"Toga. Inform shigaraki about the events that happened today." you said.

"will do! " she happily exclaimed and you three left the scene before any cops start to arrive.

Time skip.
Time: 9:15pm.

Hours after the incident, the news were filled about how the heroes saved a girl from the hands of the yakuza earlier at 8 in the morning.

You sighed, you knew you LOV would be the side story again, but I guess it's worth it... After all, when Shigaraki, Dabi and Compress attacked the ambulance that carried Chisaki. They had inquired the permanent version of the quirk erasing things.

Everyone was talking about their victory, but you were in your room, quietly laying down on your bed as the sound of their laughters muffled through your room.

You couldn't get it... Why were you crying. Why did you feel warm... Why did Izuku and that hero know your name.... Why... Just why...

You lifted your hand up, and stared blankly at your palm, kyudai said to you that both your flames were sentient... So.. If they really were then why won't they talk... I mean it's stupid but still, it was confusing if a sentient being doesn't know how to talk...

You placed your palm on your forehead and continued to blankly stare at the ceiling... You were starting to slowly think at this point, that you actually aren't y/n shigaraki.

But the missing student that UA was heartily trying to find for these past months...

Y/n l/n. Just who is he?

_______________________________________

To be continued.

11215 words

Hey lads! Sorry for not posting for a few days, I had a lot of exams lol.

Anyway! During my exams my sister (who's a digital artist) finally finished making the y/n art I asked her to make ^^

Here:

!! This is just how I imagined the reader of course, you can change a few factors about it if you like !!

Bonus:

I asked her to make a traumatic art for y/n... Not dramatic... Jesus...

Anyway! Babye see yall in the next chapter (no daily drugs- I mean memes today.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐ Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...