Taekook Love stories

Door ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... Meer

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)
Don't leave me alone... (1)

Sacrifices (End)

2.2K 96 39
Door ssssss21199

Time skip

Jungkook was boringly working on the file when Jin barged inside his cabin.

"Did you read the news today?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"See this bro!"
Jin excitedly showed him the news making Jungkook widen his eyes.

The news was related to David, which described that the CEO of the cosmetics company David got into an accident and he died on the spot. The accident was very major that his face and body is unrecognisable.

"B-but taehyung just make him arrest--"
"No! I'm damn sure he killed David"
Jin said proudly.

"How and killing? Isn't killing bad--"
"Shut up he deserves it and moreover it is described as accident so why stressing your brain. You are lucky that you got Taehyung as your husband"
Jin nudged his shoulder.

'Wow! Trying to be good husband infront of the people' Jungkook smirked internally.

Jungkook came exhausted and immediately went to freshen up.

After freshening up he came downstairs to make dinner but for only him. Afterall why waste time on the unbothered person right?

After an hour or so Taehyung arrived, who was tired as heck. As he entered in the house his nostrils got hit with the aroma of delicious food and his tiredness flew away instantly.

"Jungkook and his handmade food always made my tiredness go away, even before eating it"
Tae muttered under his breath.

He straight away went to freshen up because he wanna have the delicious food.

Jungkook saw Taehyung. 'Cold monster! At least greet me!' Jungkook scolded Taehyung in his brain.

Koo was done cooking also eating! He washed the dishes in the sink.

Taehyung came hurriedly in the kitchen in search of food but frowned in confusion upon not finding the food anywhere.

He looked at Jungkook hesitantly and asked.

"Y-you didn't c-cooked food?"
Taehyung asked while koo shot a glare.

"I am you roommate Taehyung-ssi, not your cook! I just made the food for myself--"

"B-but we aren't r-roommates, you are my husband."
Taehyung cut him off softly, he didn't like the tone Jungkook was using.

Everything is getting back at Taehyung, from the day one of the marriage Taehyung is talking with Jungkook rudely and coldly Jungkook felt worst at that time but now it's Tae's turn.

"Only on papers and infront of our parents, I betrayed you right? So why stressing your brain"
Taehyung sighed heavily before nodding.
Koo furrowed his eyebrows.

"You are not having food?"
Jungkook asked even he made his mind to not think about Taehyung.
Taehyung turned around before shaking his head as no.

"I lost the appetite"
"Don't lie Taehyung, you were the one who was desperately searching for food and now? Instead of sleeping empty stomach you should cook"
Jungkook once again said worriedly.

"I-I can't cook"
Taehyung scratched his neck nervously.

"Okay then order it"
"Order at this hour?"
Tae muttered.

"So what? try--"
"I got used to your handmade food, Jungkook"
Taehyung stated genuinely but this time Jungkook took it in a wrong way.

"Oh so you want me to be your cook, don't take your hopes high Taehyung. I will not cook for you not now or not in future"
Taehyung's eyes saddened but he nodded his head and went in his room.

Jungkook shouldn't feel sad but he is feeling sad, afterall he wanted to give Taehyung and this marriage a chance and because of it Jungkook may or may not be started to like Taehyung.

Taehyung plopped down on the bed, he wiped his tears.

"This is what I deserve for hurting you Jungkook, isn't it?"
Taehyung tried to sleep but because of hunger he can't.

Next morning

Somehow Taehyung managed to sleep. He woke up early in the morning because of empty stomach and made his way downstairs.

He didn't found Jungkook in the kitchen.

'He is still sleeping I guess'

Taehyung took out his mobile and started to search the food which can be made easily. As it's early in the morning, he can't order the food because delivery isn't started yet and he don't have the energy to go out and bought something to eat, that's why he started to prepare the food by himself.

But unfortunately he messed up everything that's when Jungkook entered in the kitchen and gasped.

"What the hell you did in my kitchen?!"
Jungkook shouted angrily making Taehyung flinch.

"S-sorry, I was just trying to make some breakfas--"
Jungkook cut off Taehyung harshly.

"Are you for real?!! You made my kitchen a complete mess! Now who will clean it?!"
Koo screamed.

"I-I will clean it, don't worry"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Do it fast then, I'm hungry"
Tae nodded, Jungkook left the place.

Despite of being hungry and weak Taehyung cleaned whole kitchen and left to his room.

Jungkook frowned when Taehyung didn't even glance at him.

"Did I went too far? But he called me by names, talked with me rudely and coldly, he deserves it, right? He always cared for his reputation, so now why I am feeling bad"

Jungkook sighed heavily and went to prepare breakfast for both of them. He don't wanna see anyone hungry, especially Kim Taehyung.

He made a lot of breakfast as Taehyung is empty stomach from yesterday.

Time skip

Jungkook was done making breakfast and was going to call Taehyung but saw him coming downstairs in his suit.

He was looking pale and weak. Jungkook's heart tighten when Taehyung was looking weak. He never wanted to see Taehyung weak.

Taehyung didn't ask about breakfast to Jungkook and was leaving the place when Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

"Have the breakfast"
Jungkook said softly, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did you cooked for me?"
Taehyung asked hesitantly making Jungkook nod his head.

"Why?"
"Because I care for you"
Jungkook muttered lowly.

"Really?"
Koo nodded.

"Why?"
Taehyung asked in void of emotion.

"I don't know--"
"Jungkook don't take care of me, I don't deserve your care"
Taehyung said softly, Jungkook looked up at Taehyung frowning.

"I know but what can I do? I am not that type of per--"
"You are very nice Jungkook, very nice. I am not in your level, you know! Since the day we married, I am just acting like a shit with you..."
Taehyung continued.

"Even I tried to kiss you forcefully, also when you needed the support from me the most, what I gave you? I know you never cried infront of me but I know that you cried because of me!"

"I--"
"Don't need to speak anything, you really don't deserve any of this things Jungkook, not even a single bad thing you deserve. You endured enough. You are doing right thing by not cooking for me, talking with me coldly but I can't let you g-go"
Jungkook sighed thinking that Taehyung holding Jungkook for only reputation.

"Y-yes afterall it's about repu--"
Taehyung placed his index finger on koo's lips saying.

"No! It was the lie"
(And he called koo liar! 🙂)

"What?"
Jungkook asked furrowing his eyes.

"I lied to you so that..."
"So that?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Nothing I will take a leave"
"What about your breakfast?"
Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"Let me endure thi--"
"SHUT UP! YOU DUMB MONKEY!"
Tae startled.

'Monkey? Me?'

"Don't starve yourself! You are empty stomach since yesterday, I'm at fault I'm sorry but you have to eat that! Do you get it?!"
Jungkook asked, seeing Jungkook's dangerous aura Taehyung nodded his head instantly.

Jungkook made Taehyung eat the breakfast and started to speak

"I'm sorry Taehyung for behaving with you rudely"
Taehyung was going to speak but koo showed his palm

"Let me speak Tae-- sorry Taehy--"
"You can call me Tae"
Taehyung cut him off. Jungkook smiled before speaking.

"Mhm, so I was saying sorry for misbehaving with you since yesterday. But what was my fault? I just kept it hidden for the sake of your reputation. I thought it may harm to you or your parents."

"I never dated anyone tae! Even I didn't have friends rather than Jin hyung. I was never ready to get married, I wanted the free life too. My intentions were not to betray you but situation made me. I am just trying to say is can we give u-us a chance?"
Jungkook asked hesitantly. Fiddling through his fingers nervously.

'Stupid bunny! I am here dying to confess my love to you and you are saying should give a chance... What's this giving us the chance?!'
Taehyung's thoughts got cut off by Jungkook.

"What are you thinking Taehyung? A-are you ready o-or not?"
Jungkook asked fiddling with his fingers.

"No"
Taehyung said, Jungkook shut his eyes close in sadness.

Koo nodded and went in his room, sulking or may be crying? Taehyung chuckled to himself.

"Sorry bunny boy, today you will get your true answer"
Taehyung muttered devouring the food.

"He is great in cooking, I must say!"
Taehyung started to praise while eating.

Jungkook eyes were shedding non stop tears.

"Why I a-am feeling bad? I-its not that I love him! I should call Jin hyung"
Jungkook sniffed and place the call to Jin.

After a few ring the call got recieved by Jin.

"Hyungie, you know what happened to--"

"U-um Jungkook-ah, we have a lot of work in the office to do. Please don't waste time on calling come fast"
Jin didn't let him complete koo's sentence.

Jungkook's heart break once again when his only supporter isn't giving him time.

"I k-know but I--"

"If you know then why are you still on the call damn it! Come fast, I'm hanging up bye..."
Jin didn't heard further and hang up on the call.

Jungkook sighed frustratedly he was so close to throw his mobile phone in frustration but composed.

"Since when Jin hyung gave the importance to the official work! Urgh!!"
Jungkook pulled his hairs in frustration.

"It's no use of getting angry and frustrated, I should get ready for office"
Jungkook muttered angrily and went in the restroom.

Time skip

Jungkook was ready to go. He came downstairs and found no Taehyung.

"Obviously! Why should I care? B-but I can't ignore the fact that Taehyung rejected me!"
Jungkook huffed sadly.

Jungkook said and went inside his car before turning on the ignition and drove off to the office.

| Handsome Seok-Jin Enterprises |

Jungkook entered in his cabin and found the angry Jin. Jungkook gulped in fear and approached him.

"You are coming now? When I told you to come fast! Why you have to be this stubborn?!"
Jin yelled making Jungkook startled.

'What is happening to him? I'm sure he saw someone more handsome than him' Jungkook chuckled at his thoughts.

"Why are you laughing bro? Do I look like a joker?"
Jin asked blankly.

"No hyung I just, anyways why are you angry?"
Jungkook asked.

"Why would I not?! Don't you know the workload?!"
Jin slammed his hands on the table making Jungkook startled a bit.

"But hyung, as per my information there's no workload and I--"
Jin cut him off.

"So you mean I'm lying?"
"Not at all hyung, may be today there's--"

"NOT TODAY, ITS BEEN WEEK THERE'S A LOT OF WORKLOAD JUNGKOOK!"
Jin roared. Jungkook flinched hard and eyes were close to shed tears.

"N-no hyung, why are you sc-scolding me?"
Jungkook asked keeping his head low.

"Wow! Now you will cry, please Jungkook stop being a crybaby for a second. I can't always control my anger"
Jungkook said frustratedly.

"O-okay, I will do the work--"
"No need! I have done everything, just go to this meeting"
Jin spat.

"Why--"
"Jungkook please don't ask any rubbish question now! It's our official meeting and the CEO of that company is also in the top most list, so please at least be useful to our company"

"Okay"
Jungkook muttered and left to the address where the meeting is going to be held at.

"Wh-whats wrong with h-him? I just wanna leave everything now!!"
Jungkook said wiping his tears harshly.

Few minutes later Jungkook arrived at the destination.
He frowned in confusion

"It's the same cafe where my and Taehyung's first meeting held"
Jungkook muttered but shook his head and went inside the cafe.

His confusion increased when the cafe was empty.

"I guess that man arranged it... But he can arranged the meeting somewhere else, why disturbing people?"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook sat down on one of the chair and waited for the client.

Suddenly the lights turned off, Jungkook startled. The owner left the place and locked the door of the cafe from outside.

"Hey wait! Why are you locking the door? Stupid!!"
Jungkook hurriedly ran towards the door but unfortunately door was locked already.
Jungkook started to get scare.

"What t-the hell is happening? Open the door you dumbster!"
Jungkook knocked on the door yelling loudly.

"Let him lock the door, pretty"
The deep voice made Jungkook froze.

"E-eh?"
Jungkook looked around scaredly.

"Why you always have to get scared bunny?"
The person said and all the light's got turned on.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he saw the person infront of him was none other than Taehyung.

"Y-you? Here?"
Jungkook asked shockingly.
Taehyung nodded and approached the baffled bunny boy.

"Yes bun, me"
Taehyung said softly.

'Bun?'

"B-but what--"
"I will answer your all questions but first come we will take a sit"
Taehyung dragged Jungkook who was getting dragged.

Taehyung pulled the chair for koo who sat down and tae too settled in front of him.

"Do you remember this place Jungkook?"
Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"Oh you got great memory"
Tae praised, Jungkook squinted his eyebrow.

"Can you tell me now? What's going on?"
Jungkook asked curiously.

"First can we order the food?"
"But--"
Taehyung took out his mobile and called someone.

"Mr. Choi come inside now, everything is settled"

Soon the door got opened and the person who Taehyung referred as Mr. Choi came inside.

"Mr. Choi as per we decided please bring the food which I told you to prepare?"
Mr. Choi nodded his head and left.

"Done? Now please tell me"
"Well Jungkook-ah do you remember when we met what was my first word?"
Taehyung asked.

"I-- what's this Taehyung?! Now you are making me irrit--"
"Just tell me bun"
Taehyung cut him off.

"You told me to r-reject you... This is what you are going to do o-once again? You are here to t-tell me to d-divorce you, right?"
Jungkook asked eyes went teary.

"No, not at all! I'm here for telling you to..."

"Accept me as your lover plus husband"
Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook was lost in thought as soon as Taehyung said those words.

"W-what?"
Jungkook asked baffled.

"Mhm, I love you Kim Jungkook. Be mine"
Taehyung said pulling out the ring from his pocket and extending his hand to put it on koo's finger.

But Jungkook was frozen so tae shook him

"Don't you w-wanna accept me now?"
Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"You l-love me?"
Jungkook asked pointing himself, Taehyung nodded.

"You-- you lied to me in the morning, right?"
Jungkook asked hopefully.
Taehyung nodded once again.

Jungkook didn't felt real when tae nodded his head.

"I lied to you, so that I can give you surprise you my love"

"Since the day that David spat nonsense about you, I lost it!! And then I realised that I like you not like bunny but I love you... My hubby"
Taehyung completed.

Meanwhile Jungkook started to cry like a baby.
Taehyung panicked.

"Hey hey, aren't you happy?"
Jungkook nodded his head crying.

"I'm h-happy but you are so mean! You made me sad... Why you always have to make me sad?"
Jungkook complaint like a baby wiping the tears.

"Aww I'm sorry baby, but that's what surprises meant honey?"
Taehyung said wiping his tears softly.

"Baby you didn't extended your hand, I wanna put on this ring"
Taehyung said softly.
Jungkook nodded and excitedly extended his both of the hands.

Taehyung got confused. 'In which finger I should put this ring now?'

"Make me wear the ring hubby! What are you thinking?"
Jungkook asked pouting.

"B-baby you extended both of your hands and I'm confused"
Taehyung nervously stated. Jungkook gasped in realisation and extended his left hand.

Taehyung happily made koo wear the ring.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled in happiness, he admired the ring.

"I'm very happy Taehyu--"
"Hubby"
Taehyung cut him off.

"Huh?"
"Call me hubby, hon"
Jungkook blushed furiously.

"Yes, hubby"
"Wow! Your voice is so melodious my ears are blessed!"
Taehyung praised koo and Koo turned whole tomato.

"St-stop it now, you are making me embarassed"
Jungkook put his face in his palm.

"Oh no no! Don't hide your pretty face"
Taehyung said softly removing koo's hand from his face.

"Great, now my eyes are blessed too.."
Taehyung muttered.

"By the way hubby... When did you arranged this?"
Jungkook asked.

"I arranged it in the morning, when I was done with the arrangements I placed the call to Jin hyung. Who made you come here"
Jungkook gasped.

"Jin hyung?! He was involved in your plan?!"
Taehyung nodded.

"I will not leave him, hubby!"
Jungkook slammed his hands on the table angrily.

"Why are you getting hyper baby?"
"You know what? He scolded me!! And and--"

"Shh... Don't say further he just helped me and instead of scolding your Jin hyung you should focus on your hubby"
Taehyung caressed his cheeks.

Jungkook looked down shyly and taking it as a chance Taehyung leaned in.

Jungkook closed his eyes but before their lips meet the waiter broke their bubble. They immediately back off embarrassing.

"Sir, your order, enjoy!"
Taehyung nodded while waiter bowed and left.

Jungkook immediately scoot closer to Taehyung. Tae smiled and cupped koo's cheeks before kissing him softly yet passionately, Jungkook reciprocated the kiss.

Soon they pulled out and connect their forehead.

"I love you my Koo baby"
"I love you more Tae hubby"

The end

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.8K 329 44
(ENDED/DISCONTINUED! i no longer have much time to update this book, i am sorry! - natalie june, 2021) a collection of boy x boy drabbles and onesho...
512K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
25.5K 861 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
6.6K 194 5
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS