๊งเผบ~ึ„ส€ึ…สษ›ฦˆศถ ฦˆษฆวŸึ…ึ†~เผป๊ง‚ -๐™ข๐™๐™–...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 21 "The LOV"

176 11 1
By always_sleep_at_3am

You woke up from your slumber. The memories last night were still haunting you, but somehow you aren't affected by it.

It must be weird how someone moved on so quickly, you just killed the girl you loved yet you somehow moved on overnight.

You sat up from your bed and checked the time.

10am.

Kyudai said he'll introduce you to someone in about 11am So you should probably change now, it took you a while but you eventually got out of those bloody clothes and changed into new ones.

You walked out of your room, the lab was quiet as usually, since there was still one hour left you decided to take a walk outside. The air felt refreshing as you stepped into the cool breeze.

It felt like you were a normal teenager, doing teenager stuff and not murdering random people that kyudai wanted dead.

A faint smile curved on your lips, it's been a while since you smiled so genuinely.

As you strolled through the quiet surroundings, you paused when you suddenly noticed a mysterious figure standing at a distance.

Curiosity got the better of you, and you approached cautiously.

The figure revealed itself to be a man with a distinctive mask and a quiet demeanor.

The man would notice you, and his demeanor didn't change, not even a little. The man started to look at you up and down before he spoke.

"Hello, my name is Kurogiri,"
he greeted in a smooth, monotone voice.

"um... I'm y/n-"
"y/n shigaraki. Yes the doctor had informed me of you, I am the man that he was supposed to introduce to you." kurogiri interrupted.

You were taken aback from his precise knowledge and just hesitantly nodded with a 'hm' to seem like you were impress of his accurate Ness.

He suddenly took a step forward to you, and place a hand on your cheek and started to examine your face. The touch was gentle but carried an unsettling weight as he scrutinized you with an analytical gaze.

"You carry the Shigaraki name," he observed.

"A name with great potential and responsibility. How do you feel about becoming part of something much larger than yourself?" he asked.

His words hung in the air, and lingered in your mind.. You didn't know that being a shigaraki was that big..

"Um... Cool I guess?" you glanced away from him and shrugged trying to magnitude the thickness of his words.

"... I guess you could put it that way." kurogiri said and finally letting go of your face. Like the wind brought him here, kyudai suddenly arrived.

" Ahh kurogiri. I see you've met y/n." kyudai said while he stood next to you in a very ethical way.

Kurogiri nodded and his expression softened a little when kyudai arrived.

"I was expecting him to have white hair like master too. I didn't know you allowed him to keep his h/c hair." kurogiri remarked.

"It's the least I could do for his last linage." kyudai explained and patted you on the head....
(if your hair was already white ignore this).

Wait you were supposed to have white hair? Well that's unfair, white seemed to suit you anyway.

You remained quiet as kyudai and kurogiri interacted with each other. Most of their conversation was about you and a boy named shigaraki tomura. Apparently they're worried that tomura won't accept you as a younger brother... After what felt like an eternity of listening to their conversation kurogiri decided to say his goodbyes but an unexpected turn came with it.

"Well, we need to depart now, come y/n. We must introduced you to the league of villains." kurogiri said and he was about to use his quirk but you Protested.

"Wait! I... I can't just go with you like that. I need time to think," you said, hesitating at the prospect of joining a group with such a foreboding name.

Kyudai and Kurogiri exchanged a glance.

"I might have left his decision making on." kyudai whispered.

the mist-like villain face palmed before he spoke.

"Time is a luxury we don't have, y/n Shigaraki. You don't have a choice here because you're carrying the shigaraki name. So let's go. " kurogiri said and he created a warp gate to who knows where.

You sighed, well you guess since this is the fate that awaited you, you can't really avoid it.

Kyudai gave you a slight nudge, you nodded at him and closed your eyes before you slowly and hesitantly walked into the abyss not knowing where it would take you.

As the brief darkness around you vanished you reopened your eyes, only to see a girl with messypigtails in a high school uniform, a man with hand on his face, a man with staplered skin around his original skin, a man with a hat and a weird mask, a man that looked like deadpool, and a man that dressed as a woman, and also a humanoid lizard.

They were all shock to see you while you stood close to kurogiri, wary about the individuals infront of you.

"They will be your new group mates. Introduce yourself." kurogiri said.

You took a step forward and stared each of them in the eye, after a while of silence you slightly bowed your head.

"Y/n shigaraki... Its a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.." you coldly and formally said.

The League members exchanged glances, and then the girl with messy pigtails, chimed in.

"Oh, a new Shigaraki in town! Gonna be fun, isn't it, Jin-kun? " she turned to the dead pool looking man.

"I know right! Does that mean you're like his big bro or what? " the deadpool looking villain exclaimed while he glanced at the man with a hand on his face.

The man with a hand on his face, presumably Tomura Shigaraki, simply scoffed.

"Tsk, so he inherited sensei's last name too, huh." shigaraki tomura glared at you, seems like kurogiri and kyudai's worries came to life, he really doesn't like you.

Kurogiri, ever composed, stepped forward.

"Tomura, this is y/n Shigaraki. He is to be considered your younger brother. It's important for the unity of the League." kurogiri said attempting to mediate the situation.

Shigaraki brushed off Kurogiri's words with a dismissive wave.

"Unity? I don't need some extra baggage. I'm not playing big brother to anyone." he Protested.

"Tomura, sensei wants you to experience the initials of having a your younger brother so you can lead the league of villains more properly, and he-"
"I don't need a brother to lead the league of villains" Shigaraki cut him off, not sparing you a second glance.

"Sensei wished for him to be a part of the League, though. You should-"
"Sensei wishes a lot of things,"
Shigaraki retorted, his tone dismissive.

"I decide who's a part of the League, not him." he added.

You stood there, caught in the crossfire of tension between Shigaraki and Kurogiri, a mere pawn in a power struggle you hadn't anticipated. The League of Villains, it seemed, was not as welcoming as Kurogiri had initially portrayed.

You decide to speak up.

"As much as I don't like this thought, since kyudai wants me to be apart of this group I must oblige. So pls, dear brother. Allow me to join." you Chimed in trying to be formal as much as possible.

Tomura glared at you, hatred sparked in his eyes.

"Shut up. You're just a knockoff version of me," he said, dismissing you with a wave of his hand, then turned back to Kurogiri.

"I get it, you don't like the idea of me being here. But let's be real, we're both stuck with this 'Shigaraki' name, so we might as well make the best of it. I'm not here to replace you or anything. Just trying to survive in this twisted world," you reasoned, hoping to bridge the gap that seemed to widen with every passing moment.

Tomura's eyes narrowed, the disdain still etched on his face.

"Survival? You think you can just waltz in here and survive? You don't know a thing about this world." he said while his hatred for you continued to grow.

You took a deep breath, this is really challenge to be honest.

"Maybe not, but I'm willing to learn. You might not want a 'knockoff version,' but maybe having someone on your side wouldn't hurt." you didn't want to return to the lab. So you'll do your best to pursuade him.

He scoffed, clearly fed up with the conversation.

"I don't need anyone. Kurogiri, put him back where you got him. " he said.

"hold on. Tomura, maybe we should-"

Tomura slammed his hand on a nearby surface, his frustration boiling over..

"Enough! I'm done with this nonsense." With that, he stormed out of the warehouse.

You stood there, absorbing the weight of the encounter. The League of Villains, exchanged worried glances, one of the members that looked like a man dressed as a woman stepped forward and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, babe. It's alright, he's always like that so I'm sure he'll go around." he said attempting to comfort you after those unexpected turn of events.

You nodded at him and tried to not show your distain after those event when suddenly,  The others began to gather around you.

"I'm Toga! Nice to meet you, little Shigaraki," the girl with messy pigtails exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with admiration towards you while she blushed.

"I'm Twice. You can call me Jin," the man that looked like Deadpool enthusiastically said.

"call me Dabi." the man with staplered skin introduced, he seemed to be a bit indifferent towards you...

"I'm Spinner." the humanoid lizard said.

"Magne here. Welcome to the League, kid," the man dressed as a woman said with a playful wink.

The man with a weird mask and hat scratched the back of his head.

"Wait doesn't he already know us from before-"
Magne suddenly punched the weird man with a hat on the stomach and he grunted in pain while he wrapped his arms on his stomach.

"Shut up compress! Remember that shigaraki's master did somethings on him so I'm sure he doesn't remember us!" Magne whisper-yelled, you didn't hear what Magne had whispered to compress so you raised a brow at them.

"what was that?" you asked.

"Im just urging him to introduce himself more properly, hurry mister! Introduce yourself." Magne glared at him.

The man with a weird hat cleared his throat and adjusted his hat before he spoke.

"I'm Mr. Compress. But you can just call me mister or compress." he said doing a theatrical bow.

A faint smile plastered on your face as everyone chatted and talked or went back to their business after introducing themselves. Despite Tomura's rejection, it seemed the others were more willing to accept you into the fold.

You turned kurogiri, and he had a relieved expression that the others didn't throw you away like what Tomura did.

You hoped what Magne said was true... Hopefully he'll get around and finally accept you, you made yourself feel at home. Apparently Magne explained to you that their previous base was raided so they have to stay at this werehouse in the middle of nowhere.

Either way whether their base is crampy dusty or not, as long as you had fulfilled kyudai's wants, that's all that matters.

Time skip.

An hour after you've settled in with the league of villains, you got to know the members a lot more, their quirks, their ideology, their motives, their mottos, and the things they despise... In under just an hour you've known a lot of them already, all except dabi though. He wouldn't tell you his motives hi mottos, the only thing you knew about him is his name and ideology and quirk...

...
..
.

You and the league of villains were having a small camaraderie talking about their experiences before they joined the LOV.

"little Shigaraki! You wanna hear about the time we infiltrated that high-end party? It was so much fun!" toga exclaimed, eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Oh yeah, that was wild! We had compress pretending to be some rich guy, and the chaos that followed was hilarious." Twice chimed in.

"Yeah, yeah. And Spinner here got into a scuffle with one of the guests. Classic." compress added.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault! The guy was asking for it." Spinner grunted in response.

"And then there was the time we almost got caught by Pro Heroes. Good thing Twice can make those clones, huh?" Magne interjected with a mischievous grin.

Twice nodded with a playful "hm"

"Saved our butts that day. Can't believe we got away with it." he said and they all laughed while you sat their listening quietly and intently to their storytelling, you found yourself drawn into their world of mischief and mayhem.

Toga suddenly leaned in with a mischievous grin.

"So, what's your story, little Shigaraki? Any mischiefs you've done? " she asked.

Everyone's attention shifted to you, and you slightly flinched at this and started to think of any mischiefs you've done before.

Come to think of it... The first thing you remember was you being experimented on... Nothing more...

" Well?" compress raised an eyebrow.

You hesitated for a moment, considering the limited experiences you had.

However, a memory surfaced, one that held a mix of warmth and melancholy.

"I... once met a girl named Bianca," you began, recalling the moments you shared.

"We had this amazing connection, and we went on dates, explored different places together. It was like a dream." you remarked while having a faint smile on your lips.

But, that smile quickly faded and you paused, a shadow crossing your face as you continued.

"But one day, I killed her, I don't know why, I just killed her. But I don't hate myself for it somehow" you added and looked down at your palm.

As you spoke, the atmosphere in the warehouse shifted, and the League members listened attentively.

You were expecting them to get worried or confused as to why you killed her.. But surprisingly.

"Life's full of mysteries, huh?" Toga remarked, her eyes gleaming with a peculiar understanding.

"People come and go. You'll get used to killing your loved ones anyway." dabi Chimed in and shrugged a hint of cynicism in his voice.

The rest of the league nodded in agreement to Dabi's statement, which shocked you a bit but you weren't surprise. You knew a few of them had also probably killed their loved one, whether it's for self-interest or lack of self-control.

Feeling the weight of the somber atmosphere, you decided to change the topic, not wanting to dwell on the past.

"But hey, enough about that. Let's talk about a time when I outsmarted a bunch of overconfident heroes," you grinned, trying to inject enthusiasm back into the conversation.

"Alright, spill!" Toga exclaimed, her curiosity rekindled.

You decided to tell them a story that isn't real... You don't like to lie to people, but it's the only way to shift the conversation back to the enthusiastic one.

"So there I was, surrounded by these heroes who thought they had me cornered. Little did they know, I had this trick up my sleeve," you began weaving a fictional tale of cunning and deception.

As you delved into the fabricated story, the mood in the warehouse shifted once again.

Laughter and excitement filled the air as you painted a vivid picture of a daring escape and a close encounter with capture.

Twice couldn't stop laughing.

"You really know how to keep things interesting, little Shigaraki! " twice exclaimed before bursting into laughter again.

Dabi smirked

"Not bad, Shigaraki 2.0, Maybe you'll fit in with us after all." dabi said and rubbed your hair.

the mood lightened, and the League of Villains seemed to be genuinely entertained. Just as Compress was about to speak, the warehouse door creaked open, and Shigaraki Tomura returned, his intense gaze fixed on you.

The tension that once filled the room before had returned and he glared at you, making it clear that his earlier irritation had not subsided.

He walked to the middle, you were expecting him to officially decline you, However, to everyone's and your surprise, Tomura motioned for the League members to gather around.

The room fell silent as you all formed a makeshift circle.

"I've made a decision," Tomura declared.

"Y/n, will be a part of the League, but, let's set some ground rules." he added.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on Tomura, and he turned to you and walked forward, at this point he was only a few paces away from you.

"I'll accept you as my brother and subordinate, But you should not call me big brother or any family pet names. Only call me shigaraki, you're not allowed to speak to me unless I spoke to you, don't question my orders if I personally give them to you. If you mess up 3 times, you're out. Got that? " Shigaraki said to you.

You gave shigaraki a firm nod as you surpressed your joy of finally being an official member of the league.

" Good, that's all. " shigaraki said, and he walked pass you and sat at the end of the werehouse where he seemed to began to think.

Toga and twice happily looked at you and they tackled you in a hug.

"Congrats little shigaraki!" twice yelled while he rubbed his cheeks on yours.

"I'm happy for you, little shigaraki!" toga added and her hug on you tightened.

.....
...
..
.

Days had passed, you made sure to listen to shigaraki's boundaries and barely even made any mistakes. Over all he was satisfied with your performance... One time he accidentally called you little brother. Things are starting to look up, he'd occasionally send you or one or two of the members to different missions, most of them are just scouting for potential members or at least collecting supplies for the LOV to eat.

You've drawn close to everyone in the LOV, but out of all of them you, twice and toga were the closes.

Of course your second closest was magne, magne was like your mother... She'd occasionally check if you've eaten, stretched your legs or have gotten your daily dose of sunlight, or when you, toga and twice would get into unexpected mischiefs that shigaraki didn't like magne would back you three up with her perspectives.

Your opinion on dabi, Mr compress, and spinner changed a bit, but they were still the same towards you. Dabi was still so indifferent with you, though... And sometimes he'll accidentally call you "n/n"... And you don't even know what that means.

One day, you and toga and twice were doing your daily chit-chats. When shigaraki asked for an urgent meeting.

Dabi ws out recruiting people so it was just you, toga, twice, magne, spinner and Ms compress.

"As you all already know, sensei was arrested 3 weeks ago. So, we'll have to infiltrate the heroes without his help, any suggestions?" shigaraki asked.

Twice suddenly raised his hand.

"Ohh I have an idea! What if we kidnap a high member hero of the hero commission and forced them to tell us about their plans!" twice suggested.

"basically all the trusted heroes in the HC are in the top 20 twice, I think that's not a good idea." compress remarked.

"Ooo! I know how about we kidnap another one of those UA Students!" toga suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea toga darling, since we've done it in the past I'm sure they'll be ready incase we did it again, plus I heard they've started dorms now." Magne protested.

As the group started to give their opinions one by one, you suddenly had a plan.

" isn't the hero provisional exam in a few days...? How about, toga takes the blood of one of the students who'll take the exam, and attend the exam as them." you suggested and everyone turned to you.

"That's a good plan! Little shigaraki!" toga exclaimed while twice gave you a playful nudge.

" Good idea. Fine then, we'll go with y/n's plan." shigaraki said thus ending the meeting pretty quickly.

...
..

Of course since you thought of the plan you were the one to execute it, with twice and toga's help obviously.

After a while of researching and infiltrating and after a few complains from toga, you found a perfect candidate for the plan.

Camie Utsushimi, a student from Shiketsu High School, a well rounder when it came to grades and possesses a unique way of combat skills, she's the perfect candidate since toga likes her physique and looks.

It was 1Am in the morning, you, twice and toga was outside of camie's apartment. Another reason why she was a perfect candidate was because Shiketsu High School doesn't have dorms yet, unlike UA though.

"Twice, be quiet, you're going to get us caught!" you whisper-yelled as the three of you quietly climbed to Camie's balcony.

"Sorry!" Twice whispered back, his voice carrying a nervous edge.

Toga, however, couldn't contain her excitement.

"I can't wait to get a taste of her blood. She's so pretty, I wanna be like her!" she happily whispered.

"Refrain from stabbing her with a knife pls. Don't want to alarm her parents." you said.

As you reached the balcony, you noticed that Camie's apartment was dimly lit, indicating she might be asleep. Toga took out her syringe, ready to retrieve a portion of Camie's blood without waking her.

"Alright, let's make this quick and quiet," you instructed, luckily, Ms. Camie didn't lock her balcony, you and twice and toga slowly made your  way in her room, making sure to not step on any noisy floor boards.

Toga looked over at the sleeping camie, you tapped her on her shoulder and toga turned to you.

"Inject her with this first so she won't wake up." you handed her another syringe that had a weird liquid in it.

Toga nodded and slowly and carefully walked towards camie.

trying to keep things light, twice decided to attempt to make a joke.

"You know, I always thought breaking into people's apartments would be a once-in-a-lifetime thing, not a regular gig." twice whispered a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Toga stifled a giggle.

"Well, get used to it. Villain life, right?" toga whispered back with a mischievous grin.

Jesus... They aren't going to do this now are they?

You sighed and rolled your eyes but couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

"Maybe we should leave her a note like, 'Sorry for the intrusion, just borrowing a bit of your blood, thanks!'" twice said.

You slightly grinned

"Yeah, we could be polite villains. Classy." you sarcastically shrugged.

Toga inserted the drugged syringe in camie's body, before she injected the other syringe to take her blood.

After successfully extracting a portion of Camie's blood, you three found yourselves back on the balcony, ready to make a swift exit. But toga bring toga... couldn't resist another lighthearted comment.

"Alright, team! Mission accomplished! Now, let's make a dramatic exit!" toga sarcastically whisper-yelled.

Twice, with a smirk, began to strike a series of dramatic poses.

"Behold, the triumphant villains making their grand escape!" he said with that of a narrative tone.

You pinched the end of your nose at this.... You regret not bringing Magne and compress instead, but since toga did say dramatic exit you decided to just join in.

"To the League-mobile!" you said, with a cartoonic accent and exaggerating movements.

"Until our next bloodsucking adventure, dear Camie!" Toga declared with a theatrical bow.

As twice and toga tried to contain their laughter you all swiftly retreated from the balcony, leaving nothing behind as you three vanished in the night.

3 days later.

You instructed toga to remain as camie for 3 days while twice took care of the sleeping camie.

With 3 days no update, you've finally received a call from toga.

You picked the call up and spoke.

"Finally. Took you long enough, toga." you sternly said.

"Sorry, I was playing a very fun game so I forgot about the mission." she said.

"Didn't I tell you not to forget to update us? If you're arrested, the others will be in danger." you said a hint of annoyance was in your voice.

"Don't worry. No one has saw through my disguise until now. Also what I got this time, Will make tomura very happy." she said.

You flinched at this and got a little interested to what she was referring to.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Ehe... I got izuku's blood this time." she said.

"Hmm.. Well I guess that could spark some joy on shigaraki. He seems a bit depressed for a few days now." you said and glanced at shigaraki, before looking away.

"Good job. Toga. Make sure no one follows you when you return." you said before you hung the call up.

You sighed and placed your phone away and turned to twice who you were talking to a while back.

"So, where were we?" you asked and sat back down next to him.

"We were talking about how stupid those hero scums are!" twice said.

"Oh yea. Now I remember." you said and both you and twice went back to your conversation, without you noticing.. That the classmates that you've once laughed with, trained with.... The classmates that you forgot without knowing. Are all climbing the fate of being a hero.

The next day.

So today, was as usual. There wasn't any activity, nor any missions from shigaraki.

Dabi went out to recruit members as usual, and twice was out to who knows what. Spinner doesn't like you much so he doesn't update you on where he went. So currently, you, compress, magne, shigaraki and toga was at the werehouse.

Toga sighed.

"Ahhh man! I'm bored... You got any interesting things you wanna do, little shigaraki?" toga asked, while her feet swinged back and fourth.

"Sorry, I'm a bit busy right now, I'm researching.." you replied looking up at her from your phone.

"aww man... You're always on that research stuff... Plus where did you get that phone anyway? Isn't that the new iPhone." toga remarked and glanced down at your phone screen.

"I stole it." you said and continued on your research.

"Pfft... Obviously you did... That stuff costed like... 124k?" compress Chimed in.

You nodded while adding a Ethical "hm".

"What are you even researching though..."toga asked.

" News, Reports... Histories... Basically anything new that pops up in the hero society.. " you said.

" Ohh.. Whyre you so interested in hero society all of a sudden. " toga asked.

You didn't reply to her question and just focused on your phone, reading articles and such things. More overly you've been seeing a lot of articles that was mentioning the retirement of the number 1 hero all might... They were also comparing endeavor and all might... Although the name endeavor seemed to annoy you, you were still interested in articles that focuses on him.

"Hmm? You said you were just reading news reports about heroes... Why do you have a studying app!" toga pointed out while you were trying to switch to a different app.

"Hm? Oh that... Well, I saw in one article that kids my age were going to school, so I downloaded a study app so I won't get left behind." you replied.

"Why do you care if you're left behind or not though?" toga asked.

You sighed.

"You ask to many questions. You won't understand anyway because I'm sure the only thing you focused on during school is teenage boys." you said.

"That's not true! You're very mean..." toga pouted and angrily looked away from you.

Before you could reply to that, you suddenly felt a change of wind, you glared at the door that was the only entrance to the werehouse. Toga noticed your change of aura and froze as she realized what you had noticed.

You narrowed your eyes.... Someone's outside. The other one has similar footsteps to twice... The other one is.. Rather new to you.

"Twice is here. And he's with someone." you said and turned back to your phone, it's probably just a new recruit.

"i wonder who he brought." magne said as they all watched the door carefully.

Suddenly, the door opened. And you saw twice, and a man who wears a black dress shirt with matching dress pants, a pale gray tie around his neck, a belt with a long, thin buckle around his waist, and three beaded lobe piercings in his left ear. he also wears a dark olive-green bomber jacket with a thick purple fur collar and white lace-up sneakers with tan soles and no socks.

But what's really interesting about this man, is that he had surgical gloves and a magenta plague mask that covered his mouth... Judging from how he reacted to the surroundings he's probably a germ phobic.

"Hey, I'm back. This is the guy you want." twice said.

"After talking to him, he doesn't seem too bad. He also wanted to talk to you. Feels bad, doesn't it?" twice added and walked towards you as the man did also, the man stopped in the middle of the werehouse while twice sat down next to briefly glancing at your phone before back at the man.

You started to stare coldly at him, and everyone did also. He was slightly coughing and wasn't really affected by the stares.

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at him.

"You brought a crazy big fish today, huh, twice? " shigaraki said, while his crimson red eyes met with the man's  gold amber eyes.

"'Big fish'? How ironic... League of villains." the man said.

Magne would lean in to you.

"is this guy famous or something?" she asked.

"I don't know. He seems typical to me." you answered, your strict gaze not leaving the man.

"Master showed me a photo of him before. He is what you'd call 'yakuza' The young head... Of the shie hassaikai... " shigaraki said.

You scoffed, yakuza huh? You didn't know such thing even existed anymore since the most commont society wreckers are villains now. But you're impressive he earn the title as
"The young head" because he does look young for a mafia leader.

Magne gasped at this when she realized what yakuza shigaraki was referring too.

"So he's the number Two of organized crimes? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!" Magne remarked while she did a pose of disgust.

You tilted your head at the man, so if he's so dangerous why does he look like some medieval doctor then.

"Organized crimes? How is he different from us?" toga looked up at Compress.

Compress looked down at her.

"All right. Let me tell you." compress adjusted his hat.

"In the past, there were lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But, as Heroes started thriving, they were unmasked and disbanded. And once All Might appeared on the scene, the era was over. The survivors who hadn't been caught became designated villain groups... In other words, they were treated as villain reserves just scraping by to make a living under the watch of the police. " compress explain while both you and toga listened intently, although you knew what the difference between the league and the yakuza is, you were still interested to these type of information.

" Frankly, they are obsolete and should be a protected species. " compress added. So he just called the yakuza rare huh? Very classic of Mr. Compress, double edged compliments are his specialty.

The man narrowed his eyes at compress.

"Protected species, huh? Well, he's not wrong." the man said.

You and Toga exchanged glances before looking back at the well composed man.

"So, why is this impoverished yakuza boy here?" Magne asked.

"I think calling a visitor 'boy' won't get us anywhere in terms of negotiation, Magne." you remarked and crossed your arms at the man.

"then, Are you also on a high because of All might's retirement?" compress asked the man.

"No, it's less about All might... And more about the lost of all for one." the man replied.

All for one? Isn't that shigaraki's teacher?

The room intensified once he mentioned the lost of your leaders sensei.

"The man who ruled over all of the underside of society. The emperor of darkness. My generation treated him like an urban legend, but our elders believed they had reason to fear him. Even after he was rumored to be dead."  the man said.

"But this time, he showed up in the flesh..." he added and looked down at the ground.

"All Might retired... And All for one was thrown into Tartarus. In other words, for both of those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader." he looked back up to meet shigaraki's gaze again.

"So then, who will be the next leader?" he asked.

Suddenly shigaraki stood up from where he was sitting, his gaze not leaving the man.

"If you know who my master is, and you're still saying that... Are you here to challenge me? " he took a few steps forward.

"I am the next leader. Even now, I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power, I will crush this hero society, Starting with its head." shigaraki declared.

The man's calm composure didn't waver.

"Do you have a plan?" he calmly asked.

Though his words were simple and barely even threatening, shigaraki took it a whole different way.

"A plan? Why you little-"
"Shigaraki. Calm down." you walked forward and placed a hand on shigaraki's shoulder, shigaraki just glared at you, but he remained quiet.

You turned back to the man.

"You came here to join us, didn't you?" you calmly asked.

"A goal without a plan is a delusion." the man replied and he walked forward and stopped a few paces away from you and shigaraki.

"If you present me with a delusion, then how am I supposed to react? What are you going to do after you  increase your forces? How do you plan to manage them in the first place? What kind of organizational hierarchy are you trying to create?" the man asked not even letting you answer any of his unnecessary questions.

" Well, we-"
"Starting with hero Killer, Stain, muscular, moonfish... They were all first-class game pieces, but you lost them right away, didn't you?" he interrupted.... You don't even recognize one of them, but Stain and moonfish sounded familiar yet also unfamiliar at the same time.

" Did you not understand how to use them? You can't even manage ten or so crazy people, and you're talking about increasing your forces? What will you do after gathering power that you are not even able to control?" he said.

You could sense behind you that your group members weren't happy with his statement. You could feel their eyes brush pass you as they gave the man a dagger look.

You remained calm despite this, you learned one thing from kurogiri last time you saw him, and that is to remain calm when negotiating with someone. Whether they are mocking you, passive aggressively questioning you, or basically pointing a gun at you.

"So your point is?" you calmly asked.

"My point is you need a plan in order to achieve your goal. And I have a plan. I didn't come here today because I wanted to join you." he replied.

You were dissatisfied with his answer, you barely have any experiences on negotiating with people but somehow something inside you wants to bargain with him with that idea.

" Twice. Don't bring people here without checking their intent for God sake." you said giving twice a calm yet disappointed glance.

Twice flinched and gave you an apologetic look, before he lowered his head in shame, you then looked back at the man.

"Let me ask you this, sir. If you have a plan of your own, then how would you execute it if you're so eager to press us with that matter." you said.

"In order to execute my plan, I need a lot of money. However, there aren't many willing to invest in some obsolete small-time yakuza. But it'd be different if I had you guys, especially you, y/n." he pointed at you, everyone in the room was shock to hear his words..

" What do you mean by me? " you asked.

" Aren't you a student from UA who went missing? With your rising fame, and your groups increasing recognition, everyone would be willing to invest, so, put yourselves under me. I'll show you how well I can use you. I will become the next leader." the man said.

Your once composed and calm nature shattered when he said those words... Missing UA student...?... Become the next leader...? You were fed up with this man's lies. And so was everyone in the room.

" Go home. "shigaraki sternly said to the man.

But unexpectedly Magne removed the cloth that covered her weapon.

" Sorry, yakuza boy, we didn't come together to be under someone! " she yelled and she activated her quirk
"magnetism" that allowed her to apply strong magnetic polarity to people around her within a 4.5-meter radius.

Suddenly, the man was then l getting magnetically drawn towards magne by force.

You were shock by magne's sudden engage.

"Magne! Don't we don't know if he-"
"I'm here because I don't want to be bound by anything!" Magne didn't hear your yell.

suddenly, in the glimpse of your eye you saw the man remove his surgical gloves... Which isn't a good sign...

"We will decide where we belong!" magne hit the man in the stomach.

"STOP. MAGNE! WE DON'T KNOW HIS QUIRK SO AVOID ANY-"
Suddenly, blood splashed on your face... And you froze... Everyone was shock at what happened... Magne had suddenly bursted into nothing but a red pool of blood...

...
..

"MAGNE!" you and toga yelled at the same time and you glared at the man.

"You all made the first move.... Ugh how filthy...thats why I hate stuff like this" the man Grumbled as he rubbed his hand that touched magne spontaneously.

Suddenly, compress jumped up to turn the man into marble.

"WAIT COMPRESS! " shigaraki yelled.

"This guy's trouble! I'll use my compress to seal him away!" but when compress was at a good distance from the man... His quirk didn't activate which shocked compress.

This gave the man the chance to retaliate.

"Don't touch me!" he yelled and compress's hand bursted to a pool of blood, just like what happened to magne.

"FOR FUCK SAKE DON'T ENGAGE!" you yelled.

Compress screamed in agony and twice ran up to him, suddenly shigaraki dashed forward and was about to attack the man.

Great just great... When you said don't engage your literally leader fucking dashed to fight.. Jesus.

Suddenly, your world slowed down, and you swear something red was about to hit shigaraki.

But you reacted in time, and grabbed one of the hair pins that magne has given you while she was styling your hair, and with great calculations you threw it at the small red thing as it pierced it and pushed it aside.

The man was shock that the red thing didn't hit shigaraki, he would use his arms to brace for shigaraki's quirk.

"Shield!" he yelled and suddenly, a man that seemed to be one of his men stepped in between him and shigaraki, when shigaraki touched the man he suddenly turned into ashes, you created a whip and wrapped it around shigaraki and pulled him back beside you.

"Shigaraki! Are you okay?!" you asked, but shigaraki didn't acknowledge you and kept glaring at the man.

"I see..." shigaraki mumbled.

Suddenly a loud bang blasted in the werehouse, and a weird group that almost had similar masks to the man dramatically entered.

"We have a door jeez..." you Grumbled and sighed.

"If you'd started with that, it would've been a lot easier to understand what you wanted." shigaraki said to the man.

One of his men would then speak.

"That was close, Overhaul." someone in a white robe and a fully covered plaque mask jumped down beside the man who you now know as overhaul.

"You're late." overhaul said to the man and glared at him.

"I missed a shot, sorry. But there was enough immediate effectiveness." the white hooded man said raising what seems to be a revolver.

You narrowed your eyes.

And walked towards where the pin had pushed the red thing you aimed at. It didn't take you long and found the red capsule looking thing and lifted it up and showed it to them.

"I take it that you're referring to this?" you said continuing to glare at them.

They didn't reply to you, and ignored you and their attentions were on shigaraki.

Of course it is, if they're here for business then they don't have time for small timers like you.

" it'll be hard to make objective decisions like this. Right. It's unproductive to cut down each other's forces, anyway. We're even right now with one corpse on each side, it's a good time to stop." he said... Almost like he viewed magne... The woman that you viewed as your mother like nothing but a pawn.

He turned around and slowly walked away.

" Let's cool our heads and talk again another day. We'll owe you an arm. " the man said while he walked away.

Twice and toga weren't satisfied with his offer.

"Bastard! I'll kill you!" twice Shouted.

"Y/n. I can cut him. I'm going to, okay?"  toga pulled out one of her sharpest knifes and glared at the man.

"I won't let you but. That decision isn't mine to make." Your attention turned to shigaraki.

"No." shigaraki simply said not allowing toga to engage any further.

Twice turned to shigaraki while his hands heald on to Mr compress's wound.

"Let me take responsibility!" twice yelled.

"No." shigaraki again replied and continued to glare at the shie hassaikai members.

"A wise decision, Hand guy." one of the shorter members of the shie hassaikai said.

Overhaul stopped in his tracks.

"it doesn't have to be right away, but the sooner the better." overhaul suddenly placed his hand in his pocket.

"Think carefully... About your own organization and stuff." he threw a card that had a specific number on it, and it flew down at the feet of shigaraki, to which shigaraki didn't acknowledge.

"Call me once you've calmed down a bit." overhaul said, before he turned away. And walked off leaving your temporary base destroyed.

"Wait, bastard! Why did you stop me, shigaraki?" twice yelled.

"Jin. Bring Atsuhiro to me. I'll nullify the bleeding with my quirk." you said and walked towards them.

Jin did what he was told and he gently placed Mr compress down to your feet.

You crouched down and smiled warmly at him.

"Can you walk?" you asked.

"M-my quirk... It wouldn't come out..." compress said while he sounded like he was in pain.

You narrowed your eyes and had this feeling that the red capsule looking thing was responsible for Mr. Compress's quirk vanishing.

"It's alright." you removed his mask.

"Bite down on this for me while I work on your wound." you said, and compress obliged, you probably should use your black flames, but they won't do since compress is your ally.

So you used your white flames... You were expecting compress to Grumble in pain but suddenly... Your white flames didn't burn his wound... It healed it...

Yours, twice and compress were shock at this sight... It healed but compress's arm was still gone...

"I-I didn't know you could heal wounds..." twice asked flabbergasted.

"I never knew too..." you replied, looking at your white flames in astonishment... Who knew such aggressive flames could heal the most passive wounds... Amazing... Looks like there's more that you don't know about your quirk...

But despite this new discover... It doesn't cover up the fact that harsh events just happened a while ago...

Toga would then speak.

"Tomura, I'll cut those guys.." toga said and glared at herself from the reflection of her knife.

"No." shigaraki simply replied, as he slowly walked to the door even though their was already a huge opening on the werehouse.

Both you and toga looked at him.

"Shigaraki?"
"Tomura?"
You and toga asked at the same time while your eyes watched him slowly walk off.

"Not yet." he simply replied...

You continued to watch him, until he left the werehouse leaving you, toga, twice and the one handed compress in the werehouse.

You sighed and pinched the end of your nose.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean this to happen.." twice said in shame.

"Don't blame yourself. None of us couldn't have guessed this outcome too. Both of you assist compress for a while. I think I need a walk too." you said, before you turned away while massaging your forehead and leaving the chaotic scene behind.

....
..
.

As you ventured into the dark forest that surrounded the warehouse, the rustling leaves and distant hoots of owls provided a calming backdrop.

The moonlight filtered through the dense trees, casting eerie shadows on the ground.

You were lost in your thoughts, you strolled deeper into the woods, the cool night air offered you a welcome respite making you think properly.

The events are too much to handle... Even for you... And you were the youngest member in the team yet you were the one who doesn't want trouble... Negotiation was an option... Yet they chose to fight...

You sighed once more.. And closed your eyes taking in the deep fresh air of the night.. Not even caring if a predator or a roaming hunter would see you.

Amidst the quietness of the forest, you suddenly heard faint skimmers, it's like a small animal was trying to run away but couldn't.

You followed the source of the simmering sound and was shock to stumbled upon an unexpected sight.

You saw a small bunny with fur split perfectly between black and white, was trapped in a bear trap.

The tiny creature struggled and whimpered, its large eyes filled with fear when it saw you.

Concern etched across your face, you couldn't help but feel empathy towards such weak and innocent animal... Despite you being a villain you still have a soft side..

you carefully approached the bunny, making soothing sounds to reassure its distressed.

It seemed to understand your intent, its trembling lessening as you carefully crouched down.

"You alright little buns?" you whispered and slowly and carefully opened the bear trap, freeing its small paw.

You then examined it's injured limb, you felt sorry for it... Usually animals who get injured on the leg usually die in the wild... But suddenly you rememberered the  newfound ability of your white flames.

Your empathetic expression turned into one of a determined one.

"Don't worry, I'll patch that up for you." you said, and wrapped your hand around the bunny's wounded paw.

You closed your eyes... You don't know if this works on animals but hopefully it does,

as you conjured a gentle, healing warmth. The white flames danced around the bunny's paw, mending the wounds as if they had a life of their own.

The little creature blinked up in shock on what you just did. It's like the wound was never there... Even the fur of the bunny returned to its normal state.

you couldn't help but smile at the unexpected moment of compassion in the midst of villainous chaos.

You stood up.

"Enjoy your life, little buns." you gave the bunny a last goodbye before you walked off.

As you turned to head back to the warehouse, you were surprised to find the little bunny still trailing behind you, its black-and-white fur creating a striking contrast against the darkness of the forest.

You sighed at this and crouched down at the bunny's eye level.

"You can't come with me, little buddy, I'm sure your parents are looking for you" you murmured, But no matter how gently you shooed it away, the bunny seemed determined to stick by your side.

"Come on, little guy, you can't follow me back to the warehouse," you tried to reason with it, However, the bunny merely tilted its head, its eyes conveying a silent plea.

Sighing in defeat, you resigned yourself to the unexpected companion.

"Well, I guess you've adopted me now. Let's see how the League reacts to our new member." you Conceded and turned around and walked off.

The bunny hopped alongside you, seemingly content with its decision.

You couldn't help but smile at the absurdity of the situation, wondering how the League of Villains would respond to your impromptu addition.

With the bunny in tow, you continued your journey back to the warehouse, you imagined what your group's reaction to your new fluffy companion would be.
_______________________________________

To be continued.

8249 words.

The bunny is for therapy okay so don't get confused.

Plus who doesn't like bunnies I mean look at these mfs

LITERALLY FREE THERAPY.

Anyway, hopefully you liked the chapter. Here's your daily drug- I mean memes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 15.2K 50
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
299 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
6.1K 162 14
Having a mother who left you at an early age of 6 and having a powerful quirk that could beat All Might himself. A father who abuses you everyday and...