Beyblade Burst Evolution { Fr...

By RinIchimaru

Mystery plus intelligence plus a mastery of mathematics and physics equals Wakari Reynolds. The mysterious ma... More

Info
Prologue
Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!
Drain Fafnir and Royal Wyrm! Winding up!
Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!
Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!
Squad shake up!
Journey to the Top!
Season Opener! European League!
Alter Cognite! The Shape Shifter!
Free to Launch!
BC Sol! A Team Divided!
The Return of Doomscizor!
Twin Scythes! Double Strike!
Evolution Attack! Maximus Garuda!
The Search for Shu!
Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!
The Underground Maze!
Secret Fire! Red Eye!
New Teammates! New Rivals!
Joshua vs. the Space Ninjas!
Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!
World League! Setting the Stage!

Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!

244 12 1
By RinIchimaru

thoughts, memories - italicized

"The picture for BC sol is not happy. They already have one defeat and their chances for the world league are getting less and less." Hanami announced while the audience applauded Ghasem's victory.

"How does it feel?" Ghasem asked, grinning at Silas, and without waiting for an answer, he went back to the team. Silas looked his way irritably and walked towards his team.

"You saw that launch incredible." Valt said in amazement as Waki looked at the approaching purple silhouette of Silas.

"Are you okay?" Rantaro asked Silas worriedly, but he ignored him and sat down on the bench. "OK. Valt, we will get point back!"

"Exactly." Valt agreed. "I'm ready to fight!"

"I was talking about myself." Rantaro objected.

"Waki let me fight!" He said turning to Wakari.

"No!" Valt interrupted. "Waki let me try, I've already thought of the perfect strategy!"

Valt and strategy? Wakari thought as Rantaro and Valt continued to argue, irritating her and Silas.

"No, this fight is mine!" Rantaro objected.

"Dream!" Valt answered him.

"Enough!" Silas exclaimed irritably, already tired of their argument. "Rock Paper Scissors."

"This is an idea!" Valt and Rantaro exclaimed at the same time. "OK! Are you ready? One! Two! Three!" They said and at the same time showed the stone. "And again!" They said and simultaneously showed the scissors. "And again!" They said and at the same time showed the paper.

"Great job, you made it worse." Wakari said watching the two silhouettes and Silas looked at her annoyed.

"I didn't know they would become even more annoying!" He retorted as Valt and Rantaro continued on. Silas bowed his head in thought, but increasingly irritated by Valt and Rantaro's dispute, he interrupted them.

"Maybe that's enough?! You've never been so annoying before." Silas exclaimed irritably, thereby distracting Valt.

"And again." Rantaro says, showing the paper. Valt turns his attention back to Rantaro and notices that he has won.

"Oh yeah! I'm great!" Valt exclaims joyfully and Rantaro sighs sadly.

"Valt will enter the arena." Wakari said, sighing tiredly.

"I won't let you down!" Valt exclaimed joyfully and went to the registrar.

"The show must go on!" Hanami exclaimed. "The second match is already on the way. The Royals have chosen their captain Arthur Lawrence. His opponent from BC Sol will be our phoenix Valt Aoi. Let's see if he can stand up to his opponent. This fight is worthy of being written in the history book."

Arthur bowed his head and grinned. "Well, hello. It's probably scary to find out that I'm your opponent." Arthur said, but Valt ignored him and ran to Ghasem. Arthur looked at him in shock.

"Your launch, it was just something with something!" Valt exclaimed joyfully. "I've never seen a reception like this before." Silas looked at Valt annoyed while Waki giggled, covering her mouth with her hand.

Ghasem looked at Valt annoyed and swung his foot at him. Valt looked at him in confusion, and then turned his attention to his legs. "Now it's done!" Valt exclaimed enthusiastically. "Bare feet, that's the thing."

"Valt Aoi return to position." The referee exclaimed.

"Oh, right." Valt said, coming to his senses and returning back to the arena. Valt sat down and began to take off his shoes.

"What are you doing?" The referee asked in bewilderment, continuing to watch Valt.

"This is just funny." Arthur said while watching Valt.

"This could work!" Valt said happily as he jumped.

"Are you serious or what!?" Rantaro exclaimed.

"Oh yes, now I feel supported." Said Valt.

"Okay " Rantaro agreed hesitantly.

"Great." Exclaimed Valt. "The energy seems to come through the feet." Valt continued, but was interrupted by an irritated Arthur.

"Decided to take off my shoes, as far as I understand." Arthur said irritably. "Do you think this will help somehow? You have one of the best bladers in the world in front of you."

"Match two! First fight!" The referee announced and Arthur and Valt prepared to start.

"Ready? Set!" Announced the referee.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Valt and Arthur exclaimed and launched the beys. Both beys landed smoothly in the arena. But soon everyone noticed that Valtryek began to accelerate.

"Good job! It couldn't have been better." Said Valt, encouraging Valtryek.

"Valtryek is circling the ring with incredible speed!" Hanami comments. "Wow, look at this technique!" Hanami exclaimed. When Valtryek became even faster.

"When the launch force exceeds the standard. Bey can maintain the optimal angle to increase the parameters." Waki explained and smiled faintly. "Whether it was a mistake or a strategy he was talking about, either way it works."

"You know what to do, friend. Flash launch!" Valt said joyfully.

"What!?" Arthur exclaimed in shock and was frightened when Valtryek hit his bey. "Things are bad"

Rebounding from the blow, Valtryek hit the wall of the arena. "Spring Winged launch!" Valt exclaimed and Valtryek rushed to Arthur's bey. Valtryek attacked Arthur's bey and blew him up.

"A crushing victory for Genesis Valtryek." The referee announced. "BC sol wins the match with a score of two to zero"

The hall resounded with applause. "Backed up against the wall of the European league, BC sol are seeking a draw!" Comments Hanami.

"Great partner!" Valt says happily.

"I don't understand." Says Arthur, perplexed. "How did he defeat me?"

Valt turned his attention to Ghasem. "Do you hear Ghasem!? Thanks for the advice!" Valt shouted, attracting Valt's attention. "Going barefoot was all the edge i needed! You're amazing!"

"I didn't give advice!" Ghasem answered irritably.

"Hmm." Waki crossed her arms over her chest and smiled weakly as she watched Valt's approaching blue silhouette. Valt is growing before our eyes. However, he did not reach his bey's full potential. He still has a long way to go.

"Yes!" Valt and Rantaro said in unison, high-fiving each other.

"You were good." Rantaro praised Valt. "And what was this luxury launch?"

"Delight, huh? Haha." Valt said laughing.

"Enough already." Silas interrupted them, attracting the attention of Valt and Rantaro.

"Are you having problems?" Rantaro asked and Silas looked at him in confusion. "Be happy for him! He earned us a point. Let us enjoy the moment."

"What ignorance." Said Silas. "Don't you understand what influenced the launch?"

"Ah." Valt thought. "I guess. Take off your shoes, right?"

"You're a genius!" Rantaro exclaimed.

"I beg you. It's not about the shoes, it's about your feet." Silas explained.

"Yes yes yes." Valt interrupted him. "Same thing. What's the difference?"

"There is a difference." Waki intervened in the conversation. "Bey can maintain the optimal angle to increase the parameters. The balance is in the thumbs. You pushed off with them unconsciously."

"Really!?" Valt exclaimed.

"Huh." Silas chuckled. "A little self-awareness can't hurt."

"Every day there's something new." Rantaro said and began to take off his shoes. "I'll go next!"

"Come down from heaven." Silos said with a drop of sweat. "Waki said not to poison the arena, but to watch your feet!"

"I understand." Rantaro said getting up from the ground. "I'm so excited! Watch out people. My gorgeous launch will shock everyone and everything!"

"It's time to go Honcho!" Valt encouraged him and Rantaro went to the registrar.

"You won't even stop him?" Silas asked Waki with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm afraid he won't even listen to me." Waki answered with a tired sigh.

"So with the score one one, we move on to the third match." Hanami announces. "The clever samurai Rantaro Kiyama will perform from BC sol! George Star becomes his opponent from the Royals!"

"Your stupid outfit won't hide your lack of skill." Said George.

"Keep trying. You can't get under my skin." Rantaro said and opened his fan. "Better get ready for a shock! Your stockings will come off in fright!"

"Match three! First fight!" The referee announced and the bladers prepared to launch. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Said Rantaro and George and launched their beys. Both beys landed smoothly in the arena.

"Rantaro Kiyama is off to a strong start." Comments Hanami.

"You know what to do! Ultra Roktavor zone!" Rantaro exclaimed when George's bey began to attack Roktavor.

"He didn't even move!" George exclaimed in shock.

"What were you waiting for?" Rantaro asked. "We're just warming up! What if I skip the appetizers and go for the main course." George's bey attacked Roktavor and exploded.

"A crushing victory for Berserk Roktavor!" Announces the referee. "The third match is won by BC sol! The total score is two one!"

"Rantaro Kiyama demonstrated how to fight!" Hayami commented. "The team is getting closer to victory!"

"Are you proud of me, friend?" Rantaro asked returning to the team.

"Oh yes! You were amazing! I couldn't have done a better job!" Valt exclaimed joyfully.

"I must prove my strength." Silas muttered, standing up and catching Waki's attention.

"Valt." Exclaimed Ghasem, attracting the attention of the BC sol team. "I hope you're ready for the next defeat."

"Huh!? Me!?" Valt exclaimed in bewilderment and looked back at Silas.

"After him, Wakari, you will lose!" Continued Ghasem, attracting Waki's attention and irritating Silas even more.

How active everyone is here. Waki thought watching the silhouette of Ghasem

"You like to talk, don't you!?" Silas exclaimed irritably. "Valt, show him!"

"Waki?" Valt asked questioningly, turning to her.

"This round is yours Valt." Waki said with a nod of agreement.

"Now! You won't have time to count to ten." Valt said confidently.

He doesn't stand a chance. But I will destroy Ghasem's bey as soon as they have played enough. Silas thinks while watching Valt.

"Their champion Ghasem Medal is participating in the fourth match from the Royals team. And BC sol will be represented by the favorite funny guy Valt Aoi!" Hanami announces.

"I almost forgot!" Valt exclaimed and began to take off his shoes.

"Come on." Silas said, raising an eyebrow. "He didn't even listen"

"Valt is Valt." Waki said shaking her head and Rantaro sighed in disappointment.

We need to concentrate on our fingers. Valt thought and prepared to launch. "So let's get started now!"

"Match four! First fight!" Announced the referee. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Ghasem and Valt shouted and launched the beys, but during the launch Valt slipped. Both beys landed in the arena.

"Looks like bare feet aren't the best idea after all." Hanami commented. While the Valtryek was spinning around the arena, swaying from side to side.

"How can this be!? This is bad." Rantaro said alarmedly.

"Such is the price of negligence." Silas answered and looked at Waki. She knew that Valt had no chance, but she still let him into the arena. What is she thinking about?

"Instead of closely watching me, watch the battle." Waki replied, feeling Silas's gaze on her. "I will give you the last fight Silas." Waki said, causing Silas's eyes to widen. "Finish the job to the end"

"Huh." Silas chuckled. "I understand you captain."

Valtryek hit the wall of the arena and bounced off it. "Hurry to the center!" Valt shouted, but Valtryek continued to circle around the arena without touching Garuda.

"Hahaha. Pathetic!" Said Ghasem, mocking Valt. Garuda attacked Valtryek.

"We've just begun!" Said Valt. "We have a chance to win!"

"Kick him out of there!" Exclaimed Ghasem. Garuda and Valtryek flew away from each other and crashed into the walls of the arena.

"They both fly off towards the walls of the arena and crash into each other." Hanami comments. "What unprecedented power!"

"Continue!" Valt supported the Valtryek. "You can do it!"

Garuda hit the arena wall and jumped into the air. "Look, Garuda flew into orbit!" Hanami commented. Garuda attacked by landing straight on Valtryek and causing him to explode. Valt looked at the exploding Valtryek in shock.

"He also defeated you." Rantaro said in shock. "Furiously"

All clear. Now I understand. Silos grinned. I'm ready to try again.

"A crushing victory for Maximus Garuda!" Announced the referee. "The Royals win in the fourth game."

"No." Valt muttered, picking up parts of the bey. "Give me another chance!"

"Yeah." Ghasem said sarcastically. "Matches don't work like that." Ghasem pointed his foot towards Wakari. "So Wakari Reynolds come out here!"

"Sorry Waki." Valt said with regret, bowing his head. But suddenly Valt felt warmth on his head and raised his head.

"Don't worry Valt." Waki said with a smile. "We haven't lost yet. Moreover, we already have a plan for victory."

"We?" Valt asked in bewilderment.

"Silas this round is yours." Said Waki and Silas went to the registrar. Rantaro and Valt looked at her in shock.

"Huh!? But? Waki, won't you come out?" Valt asked in bewilderment.

"Not this time." Waki answered, bowing her head. "Silas must finish the job he started."

"I won't let you down captain." Silas said with a grin.

"From BC sol comes Silas Carlisle. Apparently the captain of the BC sol team decided to give him a chance to take revenge. Will Ghasem win again or will Silas be able to take revenge?" Hanami announces. "The score is two two. Let's find out who is the strongest. Only one team can win!"

"Match five! First fight!" Announced the referee.

"Well, be careful." Ghasem said threateningly to Silos.

"Think about yourself." Silos retorted.

"Ready? Set!" Announced the referee. Silas and Ghasem prepared to launch.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Silas and Ghasem shouted and launched the beys. The beys landed smoothly in the arena.

"Kinetic Satomb takes the center and Garuda swoops down on him like a hawk on prey!" Hanami commented and Garuda began to attack Satomb. "Huh! Look Silas's bey improved displacement! Attacks are no longer effective!"

"Perfect! Gorgeous!" Says Valt enthusiastically.

"Come on, lady luck!" Rantaro encourages.

"Proceed as soon as you are ready." Silas said with a grin, irritating Ghasem. "I'm waiting for your special welcome" Garuda begins to attack Satomb, but his attempts are in vain.

"Not enough!" Exclaimed Silas. "Stronger!" Garuda attacked Satomb, bounced to the edge of the arena and took off.

"Huh? Do you see?" Valt exclaimed.

"That's exactly how he defeated you!" Rantaro said.

"Ahh!" Ghasem shouted. A yellow aura surrounded him and he summoned Maximus Garuda.

"Get started!" Exclaimed Silas. A purple aura surrounded him and he summoned Kinetic Satomb.

Garuda attacked by descending straight onto Satomb. "Did you think one strategy would work with me twice in a row?" Silas asked with a smile. "Ruler defense! Forward!" Satumb abruptly changed its direction, causing Garuda to hit the wheel with an attack.

"It can't be!" Ghasem exclaimed in shock and Garuda jumped away from Satumba.

"It's time to finish the job!" Exclaimed Silos and Satomb began to attack Garuda. "Ease his suffering! Hurricane noose!" Satomb attacked causing Garuda to explode. Ghasem looked at the exploded bey in shock.

"A crushing victory for Kinetic Satomb!" Announced the referee. "Silas Carlisle wins by two to zero! BC sol wins by three to two!" The hall resounded with applause.

"If he had hit closer to the center, my bey would have been destroyed." Silas muttered. "Defeat was close."

"Stranger! You know, you're not so bad." Silas praised him. "This time I will definitely remember you. Watch out! I will tear you to pieces!"

Ghasem picked up the pieces of Garuda and let out a desperate cry. "Only if I don't destroy your bey first! And believe me, it will happen!"

"Waki, he did it! We won!" Valt shouted, hugging her, to which the white-haired girl replied with a weak smile. "Yes, we defeated Valt."

"We did it!" Rantaro shouted, joining in the hug.

"You see, captain, I didn't disappoint." Silas said with a grin, returning to the team and attracting attention to himself.

"It was so cool!" Valt said to Silas intending to hug him, but Silas stepped aside causing Valt to fall to the ground. Rantaro ran up to his friend to check on him.

Wakari chuckled softly, shaking her head and watching the three arguing silhouettes with a slight smile. How sometimes you wish such moments would last longer.

~~~~~~~

"A few minutes ago we received a call from a representative of the world league." Kris announced.

"Don't expect anything good." Rantaro said worriedly.

"Is it really that bad?" Kit asked. "We won."

"I've never been so nervous." Said Honey.

"This concerns the whole team." Trad said seriously.

"We got into the league." Waki said, interrupting Trad. Everyone in the room was surprised at first, but there were cheers.

Valt jumped up and ran to Silas. "Do you know what this means!?" Valt exclaimed with a laugh, shaking Silas hand. "We didn't train in vain! We passed! We passed!"

Suddenly a whistle sounded, attracting everyone's attention. "We're walking on the edge! There's nothing to celebrate!" Says Trad.

"Okay, Trad. Let them enjoy." Kris says with a smile. "Great job team!"

"Ehh." Trad sighed hopelessly and Waki patted him on the shoulder as a sign of consolation.

~~~~~~~

"Okay." Said Ange, showing everything she had prepared. "You've had a lot of fun. So I prepared something special." The whole team happily ate in the cafeteria and talked until everyone was attracted by Kit's voice.

"Stan Hamburg has a hamburger!" Kit exclaimed.

"Exactly! It looks like you are what you eat." Honey continued. While everyone looked at them with amusement.

"Hey Valt!" Ange allowed him, attracting Valt's attention. "Someone is calling you."

~~~~~~~

Wakari was meditating in the secret world where she and Free trained until she heard a rustling sound.

"Are you an old friend?" Waki asked, opening her colorless eyes and feeling her fingers sliding through the fur. She petted the deer and felt him nuzzling her hand.

It seems he has become very attached to you. Waki remembered the words of the bored blader.

"Huh." Waki smiled sadly at the memory. "Do you miss Free?" She asked the deer and the deer licked her hand. "Yeah, I miss him too."

"Waki!" Valt's cry was heard, attracting Waki's attention in the direction where the sound came from. The deer, frightened by the scream, ran away.

Soon Waki saw the blue silhouette of Valt approaching her. "Waki! Waki! Waki!" Valt continued to call her.

"Calm down Valt." Said Waki, flinching from Valt's loud voice. "What's happened?"

"This is Shu! Shu!" Valt said and Waki heard his voice tremble.

"Shu? What happened to Shu?" Asked Waki, wondering what happened to her student.

"Shu has disappeared!" Valt said and Waki's colorless eyes widened.

"Shu has disappeared?" Wakari slowly repeated the words in disbelief.

~In the next chapter~

We meet Cuza again. And then we go to the snake pit. With Wakiya, Daigo and Waki. And then out of nowhere a certain red eye appears. What!? Shu won't come back!? It can not be true!

In the next chapter of Beyblade Burst Evolution in search of Shu!

- 3!

- 2!

- 1!

Let it rip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 737 14
*This is a sequel. Sadly however, Wattpad has decided to take down the first one ( which is a reaction fanfic) because of copyright... And only decid...
445 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
65.5K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
45.8K 1.5K 22
NOTE:THIS STORY IS STRICTLY FOR 14+ ONLY, BUT IF YOU'RE A FREAKIN BLOOD SHEDDING FAN THEN YOU CAN READ IT. THIS MAY BE A BEYBLADE FANFIC BUT I MADE T...