๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž...

Da Muzansfangs

"๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ" (๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง.๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โžฅ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ Kibutsuji Muzan, the ambitious, high... Altro

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜… - ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ

2.8K 88 57
Da Muzansfangs

THE LONE WOLF.

He kept his promise. You two were alone now, your bare feet on the sand and your gazes transfixed on the Ocean in front of you. The ride to that special little place of his, he had mentioned on your way to the highway, had been two hours long, but it was worth the wait. The soft breeze caressed your skin, as you smiled softly at the way the waves hit the shores regularly, almost embracing it, before retreating.

"I would have never thought of you as a beach person" you joked, averting your eyes from the waves to look up at him.

Muzan did not seem fazed by your remark, his hands were tucked into the pockets of his pants, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows, his necktie was unusually loosened around his neck and some dark ray-ban were shielding his eyes from the scorching sun bathing you both. He looked out of character, but he was handsome regardless.

"And you'd be right. I'm not a beach person. I hate the sand. And the Sun too, to be fair. — he stated calmly, grimacing, as his gaze flicked down towards the grains embracing both of your feet — Yet, no one knows about this place. Not even my bodyguards. It's a good place to disappear in for a while" he said, causing you to gawk at him.

Muzan had a bounty over his head. Even if he could clearly protect himself, you thought he still needed his flunkies to watch his back. It was rather bold of him not to inform his subordinates about this hideout. However, you chose not to be argumentative, for once, and opted for a simple shrug of your shoulder, as you began to amble down the desolate beach. It was better to enjoy this little moment of peace, until it lasted. Finally being able not to think about the medias, guns, knives and Muzan's bodyguards, you sadly realized  it was beginning to feel like a foreign experience. You were definitely stressed out and this little break he had miraculously allowed you to take was one of the best ideas he had ever come up with since you two met. You wondered if it was just a way to wash his hands for having stood you up, instead of a romantic thing such as 'I want to know you better', quoting him.

"So you hate the sun, huh? Does it mean you like the rain?" you asked him casually, some strands of your hair whipping your face as you looked back at him.

You heard him sigh "I don't particularly dislike it. But the sun definitely irks me" he replied flatly, following you from a close distance.

You, on the other hand, hated the rain. You hated it with a passion. It was not always like that. The day your parents died was pouring. You still vividly remembered the way the water dripped down your face, making your hair heavy, your clothes uncomfortably sticking on your flesh, as you dashed outside to check on your father.

It was true that your memories about that night were blurry, but some details could not be simply be washed away. They were all you had.

"Well, I hate the rain" you stated softly, closing your eyes as you listened to the steady sound of the waves and the cry of some seagull.

You did not expect him to reply, let alone wrapping his hand around your wrist to tug you gently closer to him. An almost inaudible gasp escaped your mouth, your eyes locking with his ones as he reached his free hand up to cup your cheek. Questioning his actions was futile. You wondered if he was just checking on you, or if it was a selfish urge to take warmth and affection from you.

"If you enjoy the Sun so much, why are you still here with me?" he asked you quietly but seriously.

"Because a sky without clouds only exists in fairytales" you plainly replied without hesitation, quirking an eyebrow up as you tried to open your mouth again to pipe out something else, but he swept his thumb over her lower lip and the words consequentially died on your tongue.

"A fairytale, huh? Interesting. Tell me, who are you in this story? The damsel in distress, or the rebel child wandering the woods in search of a remedy to bring peace in their father's kingdom?" he stated softly, still teasing your lower lip as his free hand flew up to leisurely grasp the sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose to take them off.

Once his ruby eyes glinted in the sunlight, your own eyes widened even so slightly and you had to restrain yourself from falling on your knees. He was handsome, the kind of demonic beauty that raptures you and strip you off of your sanity. The beauty that drives you mad.

"Maybe I'm just the stressed out kid who tries to do better..." it is all you forced yourself to say as he folded the arms of his sunglasses and tucked them into the breast pocket of his shirt.

Muzan listened to you, his stoic face unreadable as her let his hand slide on the back of your neck, where it firmly latched his fingers to keep your head still. Those small gestures made you feel vulnerable in ways you never thought were possible to experience. Vulnerable and powerless just like you felt that infamous night, when all you could do was screaming at the top of your lungs and witness to your family falling apart.

"And who I am in your story?" he asked then, your heart skipping a beat as you processed his words.

It was rare for you to initiate anything. You were aloof from exposing yourself like that and, probably, in other circumstances, you would have not pushed yourself over your limits. Thus, when you stood on your toes and slowly closed your eyes to peck his lips, your heart exploded.

Muzan almost flinched, taking aback by your bold move, not expecting you to give him affection when he was not demanding it. His hands, though, gripped your hips as his lips deepened the kiss. His mouth claimed yours, a shaky breath leaving your lips, as his tongue pressed against your lower lip to demand access. Wrapping your arms loosely around his neck, Muzan hooked his hands underneath your thighs and picked you up.

"Not a monster..." you whispered softly, breaking the kiss briefly as he nuzzled his nose onto the crook of your neck.

"I highly doubt you believe I'm the Prince Charming as well" he pointed out then, biting your cheek delicately and enjoying the way your breath hitched in your throat.

You hummed softly, an amused smile curling your lips as you played with the shorter curls of his hair at the back of his neck "You are probably the miserunderstood lone wolf, who pretends there's nothing worth to die for in this cursed world" you reasoned, resting your forehead onto the top of his shoulder.

Muzan stayed silent, your legs firmly wrapped around his waist, as he clenched his jaw in frustration. You always got him. He loathed to admit it. He never wanted to be like that, let alone the fact he had inevitably started to fall for the girl whose life he had screwed up some years ago. He was aware that in the future things would have gotten complecated, yet he knew only one thing for sure.

He did not want to lose you.

As his eyes scrutinazed the beach, his gaze landed on the old cabin he used to hide in when he was a kid. He did not have to think twice before making up his mind. His feet led him there, carrying you in his arms with a care he had never showed to anyone before, as you clung onto him for dear life.

Opening the creaking wooden door, he stepped inside and closed it behind him as he laid you down onto an old yellow pedalo. You glanced up at him, anticipation in your eyes as Muzan unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his shirt, before tossing it onto the ground.

His chiseled abs, his pectorals, his mysterious scar, came to your vision as he climbed back upon you and captured your lips into a slow, sensual kiss that made your toes curl.

"Fucking you in such a place is not in my style, but I hope you can forgive me. I want you" he murmured in your ear, as his hand reached down to pop the button of your jeans open. The zipper followed suit and his hands tugged the denim fabric down your thighs and calves, until he could toss them behind him and spread your legs for him.

You felt your cheeks on fire, your hips arching while his fingers gripped the waistband of your panties, his mouth leaving wet kisses into your inner thighs. You wanted him too, you wanted him so badly now, maybe even more than all those other times you two indulged into such pleasures.

"Do you honestly think I give a damn about where we are?" you breathed out, lips parting as the thin fabric of your panties finally left your core, baring you to the air.

Muzan smirked up at you, his hand cupping your sex teasingly as his mouth chased your lips to swallow your whimper "I remember how worried you were in the car, when I fucked you in the woods. What's happened now?" he asked him tauntingly, the pads of his fingers playing with your clit as you moaned softly for him.

He had such depraved ways of dragging you down that you felt so weak underneath him. You were almost ashamed of yourself, hence you opted for a sassy and blunt reply.

"I am hornier" you commented, letting out a strained moan of pleasure as he plunged two of his fingers into your warm core.

Muzan gritted his teeth, tilting your head to the side to expose the tender flesh of your neck and biting onto it to leave a mark. His teeth, his lips and tongue worked on your flesh as his fingers thrusted easily into you, making you wonder how long you would have been able to resist. You hated to come so fast, you hated how he was the only one that made you whimper like that.

"Naughty little minx, clenching around my fingers like that... No, I'm sorry, you won't come like that. Ride me. Show me that you want me" he rasped out, suddenly slipping his digits out of you with a squelching sound.

Your mind was blank, all you could focus on was him and your mutual hunger as he unbuckled his belt and got rid of his trousers. He did not care about them getting dirty, he did not care you were in place where his enemies could find him in such an intimate situation. All he cared about were you and him.

As you stood up on your wobbly legs, he pulled his boxers down and let them join the pile of clothes at your feet. Sitting down on them, he flicked his predatory gaze up on you, expecting nothing less than for you to bring you two over the edge.

"Don't worry, I'll help you" he whispered then, watching as you hesitantly straddled his lap and grasped his hard shaft. His hands gripped your hips, granting you stability and balance, as you slowly lowered yourself down onto him.

You were sure you were never going to get used to him. As the tip slipped past your entrance, the stretch became almost unbearable. A whine fell from your lips as he conquered your inner walls inch by inch, making you arch your back in pleasure and earning a groan from him. Your breaths mingled, as you held onto him and felt your muscles gradually relax.

"Muzan..." you whimpered, one of his hand cupping your cheek as he kissed you gently. This care, this was the concern of a lover, not a man who had simply hired a pretty girl for his entertainment. None of you two, however, dared to say it out loud.

"I'm here. Take your time" he said, as you took some deeper breaths and slowly began to move yourself up and down. The position granted you a new form of pleasure, a form of ecstasy you had yet to experience.

It was weird that he had let you take the lead. He was enjoying this interaction, the way you tried your best to please him, with each sway of your hips. Soft moans and grunts filled the air, his arms tightly wrapped around you as your mouth hovered over his one, not closing the gap and yet brushing against his lips.

"Will you stay with me? Are you willing to jump into the unknown with me?" he asked you, his fingers digging onto the plush of your hips as you cried out in pleasure.

As your phone buzzed and Muzan asked you that question, your walls clamped down onto him and you realized that this was probably the stupidest thing that had ever left your mouth, but said it anyway.

"I will. I promise, I'll stay".

You were making your way back to the car, when you read Giyuu's text. He was right about you knowing he was not okay through such a simple message. Meeting him on the rooftop only meant one thing: one of you two was venturing into dark places.

Still kind in a daze for what had happened, you glanced up at Muzan as he opened the car door for you and, right before hopping into the vehicle, you spoke "I need to see my best friend tonight. It's important" you said, your tone of voice morbid as you tested the waters before anything else.

He stare down at you, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear as he quizzically asked "Who is it?".

Your eyes widened even so slightly as he asked something that personal for the very first time. Probably, he was just meddling into your life to collect more informations about you, adding them to the ones he already had. How could it be he did not know about him, now that you thought about it?

"Uhm... Didn't you have like a whole book dedicated to me and the people I know?" you replied, as he ran one hand through his hair and rolled his eyes.

"Good point. — he stated, eyeing you from behind the dark lenses of his sunglasses — Even though I can name your close ones, there are some of them I don't particularly like. Having said that, I cannot bind you to me forever. Just tell me his name and I promise to let you go" Muzan said, folding his arms against his chest.

He was making progresses, apparently.

"Wait, you do not even know them personally. How can you say they are lame?" you reasoned, rolling your eyes.

"I have my reasons".

"Which reasons? Is it because they are younger than you?" you teased him, chuckling as you slided into the passenger seat and Muzan clicked his tongue in contempt not to fire something rude back. He knew what to say to get you, but he did not even want to ruin the aftermath of what you shared earlier.

It would have sounded rude to say something like 'they are younger than me, but they cannot fuck you half as good as I do', right?

He circled the car, entering it and closing the car door hastily behind him, before he turned his head towards you "Do not be a prick, baby. Just tell me his name" he calmly said, starting the engine and checking the rear-view mirror before driving off.

You sighed and rubbed the back of your neck "It's Giyuu Tomioka. Does his name ring in your head?" you asked him, unlocking the screen of your phone as you searched for a picture of him in your gallery.

Eventually, you found a decent one. He was wearing a light-blue button down, his raven hair tied in a low ponytail as his ocean blue eyes stared right at the camera. You remembered having taken it on your birthday party. He had insisted on taking you out for dinner that day, eventually hosting a small party at his house.

When Muzan briefly glanced at it, then at you, his eyes darkened as his grip on the steering wheel tightened "I see. The one with a crush on you" he noted, making you flinch and gawk at him.

What?

"I'm sorry, what did you say? Did you send Douma to ask him if he has feelings for me or something?" you stated, your stomach churning as he mentioned the chance of Giyuu being in love with you.

He had never told you anything. In all those years, he could have made a move on you, he could have stopped talking to you the moment you started dating Sanemi, but he did not. Giyuu had always taken care of you. He was your shoulder to cry on, the guy you grew up with.

"It doesn't take a scientist to notice the way he looks at you. He is clearly in love with you" Muzan replied, as he kept on driving, his muscles relaxing a bit. The question leaving your lips right after that left him speechless for a several seconds.

"How does he look at me?" you inquired, locking the screen again and gazing outside the car window not to stare at him. What made him say he was in love with you was a mystery, but not to Muzan.

He would have loved to say the truth. It was scratching his throat from the inside, begging him to be spread around. Yet, he restrained himself. He could not tell you what he felt right away.

"As if you are the most important thing in his life" he just said.

'Just like I look at you' is all he wanted to say. Muzan knew Giyuu liked you because he stared at you the same way he looked at you. But how long would it have taken for you to notice how much he cared?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

200K 5.9K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
10.9K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
160K 5.4K 11
[INCOMPLETE] "Hey have you heard? Muzan Kibutsuji has a twin brother!" Pretty much, your Muzan's twin brother:) You are an antagonist but you don't a...
538K 22.5K 35
๐“ถ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐” ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป โYou're going to stay with me?โž he asked, โIt's not going to be much of a visit. I won't be able to do much.โž You smiled...