Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29 🔞
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31 🔞
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 23

4.3K 79 31
By unaisaas

The next day, Mac woke up in the morning. So he went for a walk on the beach by himself, but he already nudged him and told Ohm that he was going for a walk.

After talking to him last night, Nan let Mac shower and lie down to rest. The rest of the friends returned home and rested.

The gentle breeze blowing on his face made Mac wish Nan would come with him and walk together. Before Mac takes a selfie with the sea and sends it to her.

Nan's video call rang. Causing Mac to immediately press accept before blushing to see that he had taken off his shirt and was running on the treadmill holding his cell phone in front of him.

(-I should have said more) and then pretended to come back.

(-Did you go for a walk?) He immediately asked and Mac nodded.

(-With who?) Nan continued to ask.

-Alone, because Ohm hasn't woken up yet, but I already told him I'm going for a walk, answered Mac.

Nan nodded in agreement. When Nan ended the call and spoke to Mac, Nan's short breath made Mac happy. Shaking as if he couldn't figure it out, Mac turned his head to look away.

(-Why are you avoiding my eyes?) Nan pretended to ask.

"No, I'm just looking at the view," Mac answered quickly.

(-Then why are you red-faced?) Nan continued to ask.

(-Why are you avoiding my eyes? )Nan pretended to ask

(-My face is pink) Mac apologized and Nan let out a light laugh.

(-Are you ashamed when you see me running?) Nan also teases her boyfriend.

-What is shy? I'm not shy at all, answered Mac, Nan narrowing her eyes a little.

-(AHAHAHA.) He pretended to call out to Mac while running and making a hissing sound.

Mac heated up, his face flushed and his stomach immediately flipped.

-Stop calling me by my name. If you're going to run, just run, Mac shouted at once.

(-Hahaha, don't tell me you're excited because my wheezing is disgusting too.) Nan pretends to bother her boyfriend.

-Enough, damn it, keep running, I'll be back in my room soon.

Mac cut him off because he was so embarrassed he giggled.

(-Oh call me when you miss me) Nan replied with a sly smile Mac murmured at the end before hang up.

Mac shook his head from side to side because of his lover's annoyance or even though they were moving. But is Mac relaxed? can the longing go away? Although they only talked for a moment, Mac took another walk before going back to the hostel, but it's still not a good place to stay.

Mac sees Jeff walking towards him, Jeff's face bruised like Ohm's. Turns out it's even more than Ohm. Mac immediately froze.

Mac, can I talk to you? Jeff said softly.

Mac nodded as they were already sitting on the beach.

-I'm also sorry for last night. I was a little drunk, Jeff said, Mac sighed.

Actually, you should apologize to Ohm, Mac said.

-I apologized to Ohm. Ohm said you came for a walk. So I wanted to apologize to you again, he said Jeff.

-Jeffy, I can honestly say that I am very angry with you. You are insulting our friendship. You're insulting the friendship I cherish with Ohm, Mac said directly to Jeff, his face instantly darkening.

- I am so sorry. It's my fault, Jeff said again, Mac sighed again.

- Don't be like that, Jeff. I think you should understand, it's okay, don't ruin our friendship because of it. It's a waste of time, Mac said again, and Jeff nodded.

-You can still be mad at me, but don't tell my friends what happened, Jeff asked to leave.

- I don't think I'll tell our friends how stupid you were if you don't stop, Mac warned.

Jeffy made a promise before the two returned to the villa. Ohm was in the living room in the morning, the group of friends split up and went to eat together. because Jonathan hasn't woken up yet.

So are you clear and understanding? Danny asked after everyone gathered to leave and 3 other friends found out about the fight between Jeff and Ohm.

-Hm, answered Ohm because in the morning Jeff came to apologize.

"Okay guys, let's get out of trouble," Frank said.

Now they were waiting for another Ohm rental car to come out, as they were coming on a pleasure trip.

-I'm sorry I made you feel bad, Jeff said.

Jonathan pats Jeff on the shoulder and Jerry seems unhappy with Ohm and Mac. Like a child on his older side, but he didn't say anything, just a stern look on his face. But Mac and Ohm are not interested in young people.

After a while the car arrived, after we talked about sending the car immediately. Ohm took everyone to the car and then drove to climb a mock rock.

Today they will go rock climbing for Mac he doesn't like to climb but he likes to watch his friends so that's ok.

"Let me know if you want to go somewhere, Mac," Danny said.

-Okay, I can go with you, Mac replied, because he knew that his friend was afraid that he would get bored.

If the Mac gets really bored, it's because the environment isn't fun.

Mac isn't there? Keith's voice asked as he walked into Nan's house in the afternoon after talking to the architect.

- Um, he still goes out with his friends.

Nan answered normally. Keith immediately raised an eyebrow.

- I thought you'd be in control again, Keith teased him playfully.

-Do I have to do this to find you? It's not as comfortable as it is for you, someone pays like that?'' his friend teased and Keith shrugged slightly.

-A little, answered Keith, then he chuckled.

How much does a small mine actually cost? If you tell him you want a private island in the middle of the ocean, I think he can find one for you. He mocks Nan again

"You're amazing," Keith said with a slight smile at the corners of his face.

-So when is Mac coming back? Keith continued.

- Maybe the day after tomorrow, he answered

Nan, bending down to lie on the couch

-Um, how about a drink tonight? Keith suggested.

-Isn't it there? Nan asked again.

- He's not here, he went to talk about work, answered Keith shortly. Then he nodded, acknowledged, and moved on to other topics.

-Oh, I'm going to get something to eat... Tell Keith to transfer the money. I'll buy you some stuff oh yeah... you know, no you're getting too drunk... oh yeah... I'll go back to my room. and come back to call, Mac said on the phone late at night, he was at the restaurant.

After hanging out with his friends all day. He showers again and changes his clothes and goes out to get food, which is a special restaurant for foreigners, and because today is a special dance, Mac's friend wants to stay and watch the dance with the others and eat a meal Hi.

- Did Keith go looking for that bastard? Ohm asked as Mac hung up after hearing Mac say Keith's name.

Mac nodded.

-So what are you going to eat? So I can order, Ohm asked, because now they were choosing the food.

- I want to have spaghetti carbonara. Oh, and salmon fillets, too, Mac said.

Ohm went to the team to order food for Mac and reminded him of garlic.

Ohm ordered Spaghetti Carbonara and asked not to add garlic because someone is allergic, the one correctly indicated to the staff.

Danny and Jerry ordered the Spaghetti Carbonara, it's the same thing, so he had to tell the staff to clearly distinguish which dish is for Mac when the food is served.

Ohm asked the team again to make sure before letting Mac sit down and eat.

-Most Thai foods contain garlic. You're not in trouble, are you, Mac? Jonathan asked.

-If you cook it yourself, it's not difficult. But if you go to a restaurant, it's a bit difficult, Mac answered honestly.

-I'm bored as well.

Jerry sits in the front because he doesn't like watching football. So they leave others to sit on the TV. Everyone goes back to watching TV.

Jerry sees Mac getting up to go to the bathroom. So Jerry got some of the carbonara sauce from his own plate to spill on Mac's plate in annoyance and displeasure with Mac for causing his own brother to get beat up unnecessarily, Jerry didn't know how allergic he was Mac.

When Mac showed symptoms of not distinguishing the garlic from the plate, he was glad.

When Mac returned, Jerry was pretending to be playing with his cell phone. Mac continued to eat unsuspectingly, but stopped when he chewed something until the smell reached his nose. It made Mac immediately drop the spoon.

Mac dropped the spoon hard, causing Ohm to look back and raise an eyebrow.

-What happened? Ohm asked as Mac's face was pale. Ohm flinched in confusion and Jerry smiled a little secretly.

-Why? asked Ohm, surprised.

"I had some garlic," Mac said, his eyes widening when he heard that.

-Hey, how did you eat? Ohm immediately asked

- I had spaghetti carbonara.... There is garlic, answered Mac. Mac's heart was pounding now, knowing what was about to happen. But how much, Mac couldn't say. Because I didn't know what he had eaten.

-How can you have that? They confirmed that the dish had no added garlic, Ohm said again. Causing their friends to turn and look at them in confusion

- What happened? asked Danny.

-Children, which hospital is the closest in this area?

Ohm immediately called the team. After learning the location from the team, Ohm quickly recovered.

- Mac ate ​​some garlic. I'm taking you to the hospital, okay.

Ohm doesn't have time to wait for the other friends to do something. He hurriedly grabbed Mac's arm to lead him immediately to the car. Now Mac feels himself starting to feel uncomfortable.

Danny and Jeff hurry to leave because they are coming to help Ohm and Mac. Then Jerry followed his brother out.

He also let Frank and Jonathan take care of everything they needed in the restaurant.

-You... you've reached the state... Mac said with a pale face, but not before getting into the car and then Mac threw up, causing Danny to quickly prop Mac up.

Mac got dizzy and couldn't get up. His friends immediately took him to his car.

Jerry, who had never seen the symptoms, was stunned and shocked, mostly because he didn't think Mac would be affected much.

The staff immediately said that the hospital was not far away.

-Uf...

Mac started choking, causing a lot of panic between Jeff and Danny, since they had never seen Mac's allergies because Mac was very careful with his diet.

As for Ohm, he saw him once, but he was abroad at the time, so he knew because Nan often asked Mac to be careful with his food.

Damn, that bastard isn't kidding.

Ohm complained, but in his heart he was more concerned about his friend. Ohm drove and it took less than 5 minutes to the hospital.

Together, they got out of the car with Mac. Ohm ran to find the doctors and they took Mac to the emergency room while Ohm recounted the symptoms and causes so the doctors and nurses could recognize the treatment.

-Have you lost your skills lately? Keith joked after the two enthusiastically raced together on Nan's track and Keith won

-In the last round, I beat you. For the date this one, i let you win.

Nan answered because she had already competed in two rounds.

-So we have to decide with the third round? Keith continued with a slight smile.

- Of course, replied Nan, before the two got on the motorcycle.

They went directly to the starting point again, many of those who came to the Nan track were waiting to see this race because every now and then the two ran and it was a good time to see it.

-Hey, hey, shouted a voice during Nan's run on the race track.

- What do you have? I'm about to race. He opened the helmet and asked.

Wai ran ahead of him, a little stressed. Before sending Nan's phone to the place where it was deposited with him, since he can't take his mobile with him on the races.

- That one? Nan asked curiously .

- Mr. Ohm called. I think it's best to talk to yourself.

Wai answered because he knew what happened to Ohm earlier. Nan immediately frowned, her heart racing for no apparent reason.

Nan's premonition was that something bad was about to happen. He immediately removed his helmet, much to Keith's astonishment, who also eyed him suspiciously.

- What's going on, Ohm? Nan immediately spoke to Ohm.

- What did you say, Ohm? Nan said in a deep voice.

(-Mac went to the hospital for eating garlic, but he's safe now. The doctor moved him to the recovery room) Ohm replied

Nan gritting her teeth until the veins in his temples bulged, the hand that wasn't holding the phone. he closed until Keith felt his friend's anger.

(-You... don't be impatient) Ohm's warning voice sounded like this,
making Nan grit his teeth.

Because he was sure something else had happened to Mac.

- I will come as soon as I can. And prepare an explanation for me. ...Listen too.... I don't want to hear that now, Nan replied, he knew it was unfair to harass Ohm like this, but he had already completely controlled his emotions.

(-Oh, sorry I didn't handle it right) replied Ohm.

-We will talk later. Also send me the location of the hospital, that's all.

Nan interrupted before hanging up.

-What is the problem? Keith asked quickly.

Because he was sure something was up.

- Mac went to the hospital. I have to find him! Why doesn't he take care of himself?

He angrily threw his helmet to the ground, he didn't care if his helmet broke or not, his behavior made those around him to be amazed.

He didn't know who to blame and was very angry at Mac for not taking care of him or at him for not being around. Mac knows he can't eat the garlic. Nan screamed.

-What time does the first plane leave? Nan asked before he left the track for his men to get the car, so Keith followed and drove the car himself.

Nan hurried back to the office. His face was grim.

-Hello, Nan, said the girl's voice as she reached out and hugged Nan's arm without looking at his mood.

He does this until the girl lands on the ground.

-Do not play! Nan shouted to the girl and immediately entered the office, making the young woman sit on the floor and asking her to stop playing with him...

-Hey, we're leaving right away, the plane leaves at 7:30, Wai said after checking the flight to Nan.

Nan looked at her watch and now she was very angry that her heart was towards Phuket. it was already floating

-Fuck that!

Nan cursed, kicking the office chair about to knock it over, just wanting to vent her anger.

-Press to reserve for me, Nan said quickly because she had no other choice.

Calm down, no reservations, just give me some time, Keith interrupted.

Before picking up the cell phone and calling to leave the office.

Nan sat on the couch with a tense expression on her face, even though she knew Mac was safe. But his heart was not restless, Wai didn't want to express anything because he knew his mood was not right. After a while, Keith returned.

I'll help you walk until 3:00 in the morning, okay? Keith said, making it
Nan to look straight in the face. Keith

Private jet.... You don't have to ask me how I got here, you know very well. If you agree, someone will come and take you and me to the airport at 2am, Keith said in a normal voice.

-Are you in trouble?

Nan asked him because if he had a friend in trouble he would refuse.

Keith shrugged slightly.

- A little, but that person wouldn't lose anything easily, Keith said a little flustered.

-So I owe him one for turning myself in for you, Keith said with a smile at the corner of his mouth.

Nan knew Keith wasn't really at a disadvantage, he was just too smart to lose.

-Um, thanks. Come with me? Nan asked.

Keith nodded in agreement. Then Nan quickly ordered the work and asked him to cancel the appointment for the next day.

Talking to Wai Nan and Keith return home getting ready to leave at 2am.

- Wait, I'll take care of Mac. Go back to rest. It'll be fine, Ohm told his friends, who were now gathered in Mac's recovery room.

Mac was sleeping.

-I'll be your friend now, Jonathan said before leaving.

-Then let's hurry, we'll be back tomorrow. I'll get you some clothes, Danny said.

Ohm nodded in agreement. Ohm asked his friend to drive back. Because Frank is already a good driver. When the others returned, Ohm and Jonathan stayed behind to take care of Mac.

-What did Nan say? Jonathan asked him on Ohm, not loud enough.

-He called to say he'd be here around 5 in the morning, Ohm answered.

Nan must be angry, Jonathan said again, knowing that Nan was jealous and very worried about Mac.

- Of course, that's fine. I still don't know how Mac ate ​​garlic. I don't know.....How could this happen? Ohm complained.

- I called the chef to ask him. He insisted he didn't use garlic. He even took the kitchen utensils. He also said that if you want to see the camera, you can always go in and see it. Because he also has security cameras installed in the kitchen.

Jonathan said...

- Hmm, I'll take care of that. Fortunately, it's not a big deal, Ohm said, looking worriedly at his friend.

- Is it my merit? I am on a private plane of the Russian mafia, Nan said when they arrived at Phuket airport around 5 o'clock and now he is about to get into the car arranged by his people Keith to get to the hospital where Mac is.

-Watch for the signs, Keith said with a smile, before he parked himself in the driver's seat, as Keith would be driving the car for him.

- Have you calmed down a bit? Keith asked his best friend as he drove.

- A little, but when I see his face, my mood will improve again, Nan replied

-Don't yell at him. He didn't want that to happen. He's in the hospital for it. Don't worry about it, Keith had warned Nan earlier.

Nan let out a big sigh.

-I can understand Hia Day's mood. Why does he want to keep Brick so far from your ears and eyes? he complained before turning back to his friend.

-And you? Are you often out of his ears and eyes, take care? Nan asked his friend.

Keith gave a small smile, but that wasn't all.

-Ah, forget it. The person who has to worry, has to be a little worried about himself. Otherwise, he wouldn't have sent a bodyguard to accompany him like this, Nan teased his friend to adjust his mood as well, even though his heart was burning right now.

- Take care of your case first. Don't worry about me, Keith replied, then smiled and didn't ask any more questions until he arrived at the hospital at 5am, the sky still not clear.

-Which area is the Mac room located in? receiving an answer the two immediately went up to Mac's recovery room.

They didn't even think to knock on the door. He quickly opened the door, surprising Ohm, who was standing outside the bathroom.

"Shit, open it, I should have told you not to make random noises," Ohm said.

-How about Mac?

He asks him immediately. Not seeing him Mac in bed, only Jonathan was watching TV.

-Here.

Ohm nodded toward the bathroom.

- I took him to the bathroom. I stand and wait for him. Mac, you're here.

Ohm answered this and voiced Mac. Nan was waiting for Mac outside the bathroom

-You blushed? Nan pretended to ask back.

Actually, he didn't want to play with his boyfriend but he kept his emotions in check. Despite the mouth making a mocking sound, Nan's eyes are still nervous.

Mac didn't answer.

After a while, Mac finished his work in the bathroom. Then he opened the door and saw Nan's face standing there watching.

Mac's pale face looked at Nan with a slightly trembling look.

- Do I have to take another step? Nan asked, before picking Mac up and carrying him to bed.

Mac didn't have the energy to stop him, so he let Nan take him to bed right away.

Mac nodded and waved at Keith. Keith smiled back and stopped at the side of the bed across from Mac, who was sitting with his legs dangling.

- Who to curse, I didn't curse a word yet, I just looked at that person's face. You said you could take care of yourself, Nan said.

Mac pouting before turning to Ohm.

-Tell me, what happened ? Nan asked,

Ohm told which restaurant he went to eat, and Jonathan told the story to the restaurant manager.

-If the restaurant really didn't make the mistake, why did Mac eat garlic? The garlic could not go in as well
simple in his food? Nan said in a strained tone.

-Do you want to take a look at the room in the restaurant? Keith asked.

-I am leaving. I need to know if it was a mistake......I don't know what happened..... If it was Mac's mistake or someone else's, Nan said in a serious tone.

-I guess that's it. Maybe I accidentally put something in my mouth? Mac thought.

He was always careful but didn't want to talk about it.

Nan looked at Mac with fierce eyes.

- It's close to the hospital, plus it gives everyone an opportunity to explain what happened. So I'll go, Keith said.

-Hmm, Nan replied, before the trio left, leaving Mac and Nan alone.

-How do you feel now? Nan asked in a calmer voice.

"I'm still a little nauseous and...my stomach is in a knot," Mac said bluntly.

-Lie down, Nan commanded, grabbing the covers and spread a blanket for Mac.

-You want to sleep with me? The bed is big, you can sleep in it, Mac said, biting his lip slightly.

He knew his emotions were still strong, so Mac wanted to calm him even more.

"Don't mind me too much," said Nan, looking at him.

Mac moved to sit in the middle of the bed. Nan sat on the edge of the patient's bed as he looked at Mac's face.

"I thought you'd be pickier than that," Mac said, raising an eyebrow slightly.

- Why do you want me to be so hard on you? Nan asked, Mac immediately shook his head.

-I don't want to, Mac replied quietly.

Nan took a deep breath. Seeing that his lover was safe, he calmed down a little more. But he still has fear in his heart.

- Come here, Nan said shortly before slowly opening his arms and hugging his lover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 52.7K 93
ආවා නම් කියෙව්වා නම් කමෙන්ට් එකක් දාලා පලයං...
190K 5.2K 43
📚 Completed book Original version Thailand!!! This is the story of Disco and Jump. Yes!!! You have guessed it right. We have previously met with Ju...
12.1K 386 5
"Its cold abir,"mishti screamed. "Yes angry chorni,it's cold because its ice."I said in her ear and she arched her body. I started kissing her neck a...
6.1K 169 8
A fanfic inspired by Disney's Wish Asha is the adopted daughter of the King and Queen of Rosas, who seem to care more about their status as king and...