๊งเผบ~ึ„ส€ึ…สษ›ฦˆศถ ฦˆษฆวŸึ…ึ†~เผป๊ง‚ -๐™ข๐™๐™–...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-

193 11 0
By always_sleep_at_3am

! Chapter contains gore and manipulation!
_______________________________________

2 days of torture?... No it felt like 2 years. The pain was endless, you don't remember anything... You remember your name though... But what was your last name again? The events are so gruesome even the author was effected by this memory lost...

Where did you even come from? Who were your parents? Why do you feel scared...

After the 2 days of what felt like tortures pain, you got numb to it and your body was recovering faster then before... Its like you have regeneration abilities now.

The tube was your own only home here in this laboratory hell, well you assumed it was a laboratory since their was others who were also in tubes, but they don't seem like humans.

While you were whistfully resting in your tube... The glass suddenly opened and you fell to the ground which jolted you awake.

You catched your breath while your eyes adjusted to the blurry image of the room... Its been a while since you were out of the tube so you weren't use to the oxygen.

You were expecting those tall humanoid birds to carry you away like usual, but infront of you was a man.. He was bald and had a mustasce.

"Good morning, y/n." he simply said.

You looked up at him confusedly and blinked the blurryness of your eyes away.

He observed you up and down, and smiled in satisfaction before he reached his hand out to you.

"How rude of me, let's start again shall we? I am kyudai Garaki, but you can call me uncle kyudai." the introduced.

Uncle?... Somehow you know what the word meant.

You hesitantly reached out, but eventually accepted his hand to which he helped you stand up on your own feet. It was hard at first since usual those humanoid birds would just carry you and not let you walk. But you eventually got the hang of it.

"I'm sure you're confuse as to how you got here. But first let's get you some cloths and something to eat before I explain everything." Your uncle kyudai explained and turned around and walked off, you followed behind him, and observed your surroundings, it's a lot dirtier then you imagined.

After a while you both walked in a room, and there was already a set of clothes prepared just for you.

"This is your clothes. I'll be waiting outside. " kyudai said and walked out of the room.

After a while you walked to the clothes and gave it a brief look.

It had a normal black t-shirt and had a long black overcoat hood that covered most of your face. It was well covered and barely even showed any skin.. But at least it seemed comfortable.

You changed in the clothes and walked out of the room.

You tapped kyudai on the shoulder, and he turned around and observed how you looked in the outfit, he nodded in satisfaction and smiled.

"We'll head out and do a quick test run, don't let people see your face, if they saw you, even if it's just a brief moment, kill them. That's an order." he strictly said and walked away.

"That's an order"? A very odd thing for an uncle to say to their nephew, and what's with the test run?

You walked behind and did as he told you when you were both out in the streets, everyone was glancing at you but they thought that you were probably just some unfamous hero and went by their own businesses, you and kyudai walked in an alleyway to cut through the city more faster, kyudai was holding a bag that was wide open, and there was money inside, a lot actually.

It's almost like he wants people to rob him or something.

The alleyway was somewhat large since this is a very big city, due to that it didn't take long for you both to cross paths with a group of 4 people, they had a lot of tattoos, some of them had a smug on and cigarettes, one of them were chatting and wasn't paying attention to you or kyudai, and he accidentally bumped into you, because of that he dropped the beer he was holding and it shatterd once it hit the ground.

The man angrily looked up at you.

"Hey, fuck is your problem man!? " he shoved you to the wall, but you were unfaced by this and just stared at him blankly.

"oi! Gloomy boy. I'm talking to you, are you deaf?" he repeated and got really close to you.

You wanted to speak back but your mind couldn't produce a single word... I mean it can but all of them aren't really proper... And you can't decide which to use somehow.

" Ah! Please excuse my nephew... He just got out of the hospital you see." kyudai calmly explained and stepped in between you and the man.

"Stay out of this old man! You people aren't even supposed to-" the other member of their group stopped the man, and pointed at kyudai's bag, the man looked at where his member was pointing and his eyes widened in greediness.

"Wow... You seem to be packed huh, old man? How about you give us some of that hmm?" the man said with a smug in his face.

You got irratated by his expression but you somehow chose to remain quiet.

"Sorry, but we need this money to-"
"Do I look like I give a fuck? Huh?" the man interrupted and him and his group started to corner you and kyudai, but you were both oddly calm.

Kyudai sighed.

"Young man, I suggest you not do that. Or you might regret it." kyudai said.

The man paused, and him and his group started to burst out laughing which irratated you even more, but you chose to still remain quiet.

Kyudai scoffed at the group and he glanced at you.

" y/n. Do what you have to do. " he ordered, suddenly a wave of anger washed over you, it was like that single order activated your adrenaline.

You slowly walked over to the man, and they all stopped laughing, but the man still had his grin on and didn't realize the danger of the situation.

"Awww little boy going to defend his grandpa? That's cute." he mockingly said.

You didn't reply to this and just stood there, staring directly at his soul, his group members were silent at this point but he was still laughing and was even mocking your expression and making corny jokes, at this point he's desperate to humiliate you infront of his group and isn't noticing that they aren't laughing at all.

Without uttering a word, your black and white flames combusted.

And the leader fell silent.

You dashed forward faster then their eyes could react and slashed the leaders right hand off and it flew to the wall behind him.

The gang leader's laughter turned into agonized screams as the intense heat and pain he left on his now severed shoulders consumed him.

The once boisterous group fell into a horrified silence, realizing too late the gravity of the situation.

Your eyes still remained cold and calm despite this, you scanned the remaining members while your white and black flames danced around you, they were shaking in fear, one of them fell of their feet while the other seemed to be having a hard time trying to comprehend the events.

"V-villain.... Villain...! Help-" before the other gang member who fell off his feet could run you created a whip and powerfully slashed it at him, and it cleanly cut his legs off like a hot knife through butter.

He also screamed in agony, his screams synchronizing with their leader's screams.

One of the gang members behind you then reached down at his pocket.

"Die! Villain!" he yelled and immediately pulled a gun out and didn't hesitate to shoot, but before the bullet could hit you on the head you dodged by tilting your head a few inches, but it hit your ear a bit and it bleeded out.

You slowly turned around and locked eyes with the gang member, his hands were shaking and it seemed from his stance that he barely used it before.

You then engulfed the other member with your black flames and solidified it and he was restrained to the wall, your ear suddenly healed and you walked towards the man, slowly and menicingly.

He would then pull the trigger again, but you dodged again. He did it again, but again you effortlessly dodge, until there was no more bullets and only a clicking sound was heard when he pulled the trigger.

He fell down off his knees and looked at you with terror.

You crouched down to his eye level and your flames died down too. You stared at him blankly trying to comprehend why was he so scared even though he and his leader were making fun of you and your uncle just a while ago.

"any last words?" you asked, your tone was cold and sentimentally distant.

"P-please...w-were just... A-a bunch of drunkards...." he shakingly replied.

"I don't care." you replied, you reached your hand out, and then pulled back and stabbed his chest using your hand and grabbed hold of his heart before pulling it out in an instant.

You glanced at his heart on your palm... Strange, it was red.... You were expecting it to be a little black but oh well.

You dropped the heart and stood up and stepped on it while the remaining blood inside of it splashed on the walls and a little on you.

There was 1 more who was still alive and the other two was still in pain and screaming.

Of course due to your nice nature you decided to end their suffering :)

You turned to the man who's hand was severed and sliced his head off and he died instantly, as for the legless man you shot a small fire ball at his heart, and he died.

You looked down at your bloody palm... This can't be right, it somehow feels wrong but also feels so good at the sometime...

glared at the last gang member that was pinned to the wall, you both locked eyes.

You suddenly licked the blood of his comrades off your palm while you stared at him with a mocking expression.

"Y-you're a monster...... A monster...! " he yelled in fear.

His words were painful but it also sounds so good to hear... You walked towards him and leaned in to his ear.

"Your friend's blood taste like cigarettes... I hate cigarettes... But I wonder what yours taste like." you said, and without another word you snapped your fingers, and the solidified flames that was pinning him to the wall instantly grew sharp spines and stabbed him.

His expression turned stoic and his body became that of a puppet, his blood started to drip down from the wall, you crouched down, scrapped the blood off the wall using your finger and licked it, and as expected it tasted like alcohol and vape.

"I see your regeneration is functioning well." kyudai said, and you were snap back to sanity. You immediately stood up and felt a metallic taste on your tongue that you somehow found delicious.

You glanced around and was a bit shock that you did all of this... Oh well, they deserved it anyways.

Kyudai seemed to check something on a peace of paper, a to do list perhaps?

He would then put this paper and pen away and looked at you proudly.

"Let's move on to the next test run. " he said, and you both continued forward to the alleyway and left the gang member's corpsesses like they were never there.

After a while, you both finally got out of that eeri alleyway and was back at the main street, there was a lot of people there somehow.

You made sure to stick close to kyudai incase you got lost. You both borded a train and somehow he chose a different seat from you.

You sat alone in the row while kyudai sat a few chairs away from you.

When the train was about to leave a woman about a few years sat down next to you. Usually since you two are strangers you'd ignore each other, but she didn't ignore you.

"Hello!" she said with a very bad Japanese accent.

Is she a tourist?

"I like your hero costume, what's your name?" she asked.

You paused at her question. And remained quiet and looked away.

You thought that was the end of it but it wasn't.

"Hmm? Not so talkative I guess... anyway! The names Bianca Martinez, I'm from the US!" she enthusiastically said.

You didn't remember asking for her name or country... But since she Is American you understood her love for sharing information.

You silently sighed and hesitantly turned to her while trying to recall your name.

" y/n. " you simply replied.

She smiled and suddenly took your hand and shoke it even though you didn't each reached out for a hand shake.

"It's nice to meet you y/n!" as she looked at you she finally had a good view of your face.

"Hmm..? Oh my you look very handsome. Are you a model or something?" she asked.

What's a model?

You hesitated for a moment, you've never heard of such thing yet since it's your first time to get out of the lab, so you just nodded in hopes it isn't some bad boomer job.

She smiled widely while slightly blushing.

" Woah jeez! I never met a model before! So which company do you model for?" she asked

You paused, and remembered this one company poster you saw on the way here.

"Um... Sony..?" you replied.

She would then squel again and tightly heald on to your hand which made you even more annoyed and uncomfortable.

"that's a famous company! So that's why you're so covered up... But why are you using a train though? Aren't models supposed to use private cabs or at least have their own car and driver." she said.

You didn't reply to this and just shrugged and yanked your hand away and looked out of the train as it started.

For the whole train ride the girl kept yapping about how well formed your face is or kept talking about how much your parents must be proud that their son is a "hottie" and you don't even know what that means.

You were getting a bit fed up with her but your expression remained the same and just pretended like you were listening.

You didn't notice that this silent listening to her stories drew her even more to you, you were the first to listen to her intently without showing any signs of boredom or annoyance.

Not long after, your train had arrive at your destination. You stood up without saying a word to the girl and was about to leave but she yanked you back from your overcoat.

You looked at her with the same calm and cold expression.

"Uhm... I really enjoyed that small talk we had a while back even though you barely said a word, but, maybe we can exchange numbers and have some dinner later?" she asked.

Isn't she like 24?? You do recall her saying she was 24 in one of her boring stories.

You pushed her hand out of your overcoat.

" No. " you simply replied and her eyes widened in shock at how fast you became rude.

But you couldn't careless and walked off and got out the train, outside kyudai was standing their patiently waiting for you.

Base from his current position he probably saw those events through the window.

He then checked something on his to do list and turned around and walked off, you followed behind him.

Now come to think of it you never asked him where you two were going, but you have this sense of feeling that you don't want to ask him... Maybe you should just ask him when he allows you to ask something.

You both got out of the train and used a cab, again the cab driving kept staring at you through his rear mirror.

Soon enough you and kyudai arrived at a place that seemed to be the capital of Japan, well at least a nearby poster told you that this place was the capital of Japan.

Both you and kyudai walked endlessly on the streets, you both would come across a few heroes but they'll just occasionally walk pass you and him, and whenever someone asks if you were a hero kyudai would just step in and say that you were his apprentice even though he says your his nephew.

Not long after you arrived at a Plaza, there was a fountain in the middle, and at one of the buildings in the Plaza their was a large screen that was playing the news.

Kyudai turned to you.

"Y/n. I'm going to attend some business so wait here." he said before he walked off leaving you standing there.

You were confused as to why he left you, usually adults shouldn't leave teenagers unattended, especially since you aren't familiar with your surroundings.

You walked to one of the public benches and sat down, the splashing water and the bustling laughter of civilians and the large screen was the only thing you could hear.

Of course due to boredom you decided to see what was on the news today, even though you probably won't understand most of it.

On the screen was one woman and a man that you presumed to be the reporters.

"after the incident back at kamino, hundreds of residents lost their homes. Not only that, our symbol of peace, all might has just announced his retirement." the female reporter declared with sorrow in her eyes.

All might..? The name sounded familiar... A little to familiar actually, you felt sad that this all might had to retire, even though you don't know him you have this sense of feeling to mourn the death of his heroic days.

You sighed and looked back at the large screen.

"Currently, so far UA high school has just recovered one of the victimed students that was kidnap, but one was still missing and the police are looking up and down for this individual named y/n l/n." the reporter said.

You were taken aback that the victim had the same name as you. Now come to think of it you haven't asked kyudai what your last name was... Maybe it's just coincidence that the missing person and you had the same name.

After what felt like an hour kyudai has still yet to return, you were occasionally glancing at the direction where he left but there was no signs of him returning.

Soon, the sun was already setting and kyudai was still yet to return, everyone in the Plaza was gone and the street lamps lit up giving your surroundings a serene like atmosphere.

A cricket sounded in one of the bushes, the fountain was still splashing and the sound of the water calmed your mind.

You looked back at the direct where kyudai left. He really isn't going to return, is he?

You sighed tiredly and stood up.

I guess you're walking home now, you retraced your steps, luckily you were scanning your surroundings during your walk with kyudai so you didn't really have much of a trouble.

When you arrived at the train station and was about to board the train a security guard had stopped you.

"Oi! Boy, you need to pay for a ticket-" the guard paused when he got a glimpse of your face, his face features had the hint of shock and recognisement.

You wanted to reply and explain to him properly but a memory suddenly flashed in your brain.

"if they saw you, even if it's just a brief moment, kill them. That's an order."

You didn't want to hurt the security guard... He was just doing his job but your body wouldn't listen to you, your flames formed a very long needle and you stabbed his chest with it, you made sure you weren't noticeable when you stabbed him in the heart, and no one noticed.

His eyes turned into a dull brown as the life left his body, you pulled the needle out, due to It being thin it didn't cause him to bleed out and he dropped dead on the ground.

A few people noticed this but by now you had already boarded the train, the civilians thought he fainted or had a heart attack, they never knew that he died from you stabbing his heart with a small long but lethal needle.

You peacefully sat at the end of the train and looked out of the window, you thought since this is the very back of the bullet train you'll finally get peace and quiet but suddenly.

Pause!! Here's something for you.

So you know where you're heading :3

A familiar girl sat down next to you, you glared at the individual and saw it was the girl from earlier, what was her name again...? Bianca right?

She noticed you and her expression immediately fell to a frown, you were expecting her to just stand up and change seats but surprise surprise she didn't.

"You're heading to Aomori too, huh?" she said in dissatisfaction.

You didn't reply to her and looked out the window and the bullet train was about to leave, she gasped in response to this and pouted away also, giving you the peace that you wanted.

From what you remembered last time, the train would probably arrive in 3 hours.

During the train ride the girl beside you would occasionally glance at you trying to still see if you were still ignoring her.

After a while the train arrived back at Aomori, without another word you stood up and left the train.

From what you remembered the lab was a few hours away from the train station if you go by feet... A cab would cut the time needed to get there but you don't have any money on you.

You began your walk, back to the lab. The streets were quiet and there was barely any cars passing by.

During your walk, you felt a strange change of wind behind you. You stopped and you heard someone lightly gasp and skiddle away to a hiding place, based from how they reacted from you stopping they aren't really a professional on shadowing someone.

You glanced over your shoulder, and continued on with your walk.

The person kept following you and you start to wonder who really was it, if it was a thief or kidnapper why isn't he approaching you and just following.

You turned to an alleyway, and turned around, waiting for the individual to follow.

And as expected, they did, and they gasped and jumbled back when they saw you directly looking at them.

The person who was following you was that American girl.

"O-Oh ehe.... Its nice to see you this fine night...?" she awkwardly said.

"Why are you following me." you coldly said and crossed your hands.

"What? Pfft! Me follow you? I would never." she said, she was stuttering a bit and refused to look at you in the eye.

"Judging from your stuttering your inability to look me directly in the eyes means you're lying." you said and continued to look at her your cold expression not even faltering.

She sighed and also crossed her arms.

"You got me... Sorry.." she Conceded.

"I'll forgive you if you tell me why." you said.

She paused for a few moments.

"I... I'm really interested in you so can we pls be friends!" she blurted out and bowed at you.

You were taken aback from how straight forward she got, especially since her reason was a bit embarrassing... Impressive.

"... That's stupid. But I'm impressed that you had the urge to tell me. Usually people make up lies to cover up such embarrassing truth." you said and gave her a faint smile.

Her eyes widened when she saw that your lips curved up a little, a red blush covered her cheeks and embarrassingly looked away.

" Well... My parents did say I was the honest type... Ehe... " she said.

" Is that so?" you said, you were starting to get interested in this girl too. She seemed to be the type to remain enthusiastic even if the situation was dire, the atmosphere around you two got quiet, only the sounds of the dimly lit lamps were heard.

"Um...anyway, here's my number call me bye!" she took your hand and placed a slip of paper on in and ran away.

You didn't even get to react and she had already left... You looked down at the paper, how are you supposed to call her when you don't even have a phone? Jeez...

You firmly closed your palm and tucked the paper away, you looked at the direction where she ran off one last time before you turned around and continued on your way back to the lab.

Time skip.

You got back, and the door to the lab wasn't even locked so you just went straight in, but when you got inside you saw kyudai standing at the doorway.

"Nice, very nice. Your memory span is impeccable as expected." kyudai stated and checked something on his to do list, you were starting to think now that it isn't a to do list though...

"So, did you encounter anything interesting on the way here?" kyudai asked.

You began to recall the events that happened today... So far the only "interesting" things was back at the train station and on the way here.

You explained everything in great detail and even told him your opinion and the things you observed during these events.

Kyudai nodded in understandment.

"So, you meant to tell me a girl found you interesting?" he asked and you nodded.

"... Hmm... I see... This is good, this is good for the final test run.." he whispered to himself, but you heard it loud and clear and just decided not to comment about it.

Kyudai looked up at you.

" listen up, go and spend time with this girl. And If she asks you to be her boyfriend, kill her. " he said.

You slightly raised a brow.

"Why?" you simply asked.

"You'll know soon once you succeeded. I don't care what you need to do just make her fall in love with you. Dismiss" kyudai said and walked off.

Of course you were confused with his decision, but since he gave you permission to make her fall in love with you on your own way, you turned around and left the lab again.

First off you need a phone.

Since it was in the middle of the night you decided to just steal one, you broke inside an iPhone store took their latest one without triggering the alarm took a sim card and left without any traces that you were there.

You sat at the park setting up the phone so you could use it, you decided to change the wallpaper and downloaded some apps you don't really know since incase she uses your phone it'll look like that this phone was with you for about 3 months or so, It didn't take long and your fake phone was ready. You set up fake social medias and such so it'll look even more believable.

Operation phone is done, now it's time to get some clothes.

Again you discreetly broke in a clothing store without any problem and started to browse at the men's clothing shelves.

There was a lot of choices but you eventually picked a perfect one and took it to the dressing room and changed into it.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and was shock to see how well it fitted you..

!! Image not mine!!

You made sure to get one with a hoodie so incase you both walk into a crowd of people you could easily cover your face.

....

..

After a while you returned back to the lab, and it was quiet as usual.

You walked to your room your new phone in hand and closed the door, you took the girls phone number out and dialed it in the contacts and waited for an answer.

Almost immediately she picked the phone up.

"Hello!" she happily said and you flinched back at how loud it was.

"Hi... Its me, y/n." you calmly said.

"I knew it was you! It's funny how fast you called me, I was expecting you to call like 2 days or the day after? Ehe.. Anyway. What's up?" she asked.

"I was thinking if you'd like to go on a date-"
"I'D LOVE TOO!" she interrupted.

You again flinched at how noisy she was and wanted to hung the call up at this point but kyudai's orders are absolute, so you'll have to adapt to her noisiness.

"Okay. Where do we meet up?" you asked.

"Hmmm, maybe at ****?" she said.

"Okay." you said, and the line went quiet, and suddenly the girl bursted out laughing.. What's so funny?

"I like your aura...! Anyway, see you there tomorrow at 10am! Don't be late!" she said and she hung the call up.

You sighed in relief that the interaction was done, now for the next stage. Operation dating prompt.

You layed down at your rough bed. Since you're the boy you should be the one to pay for your dinner... Shit... You forgot to Rob a bank for money... But you're already sleepy and too tired to leave... I guess you'll just have to ask kyudai for money.

You drifted off to sleep almost immediately like a doll that was never giving time to rest.

....

What is this... Weird images that you were seeing... Are these, dreams?...

"̶w̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶?"

"̶o̶̶h̶̶h̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶̶e̶ ̶d̶̶u̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶y̶/̶n̶! ̶I̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶̶o̶̶u̶̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶c̶̶k̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶, ̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶f̶̶e̶̶c̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶ ̶u̶̶s̶!"

Us...? Who's voice was that... Why does it sound so familiar yet.. It gives you a sense of guilt and sorrow...

Many more memories rushed in your mind, the individuals in them had blurry faces, the other was a short twink boy with green hair, then the memory switched to a candy cane colored haired boy... And it switched again to a classroom that also seemed so familiar...

...

..

W̶̶e̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶s̶̶i̶̶r̶, ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶c̶̶a̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶w̶̶o̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶c̶̶k̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶'̶s̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶3̶̶0̶̶0̶ ̶y̶̶e̶̶a̶̶r̶̶s̶ ̶o̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶s̶ ̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶r̶̶e̶ ̶p̶̶o̶̶l̶̶i̶̶s̶̶h̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶y̶̶e̶̶a̶̶r̶, ̶i̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶s̶ ̶p̶̶o̶̶l̶̶i̶̶s̶̶h̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶S̶̶a̶̶p̶̶p̶̶o̶̶r̶̶o̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶c̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶ ̶o̶̶f̶ ̶l̶̶o̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶a̶̶f̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶g̶̶r̶̶e̶̶e̶̶k̶, ̶i̶̶t̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶s̶̶a̶̶i̶̶d̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶w̶̶o̶ ̶n̶̶e̶̶c̶̶k̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶̶e̶̶s̶ ̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶n̶ ̶b̶̶y̶ ̶a̶̶p̶̶h̶̶r̶̶o̶̶d̶̶i̶̶t̶̶e̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶H̶̶e̶̶p̶̶h̶̶a̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶u̶̶s̶.

....
...

The memory kept switching, it was confusing... Its like you were traveling from multivese to multivese or something...

H̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶p̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶ ̶s̶̶i̶̶z̶̶e̶, ̶T̶̶o̶̶d̶̶o̶̶r̶̶o̶̶k̶̶i̶ ̶y̶/̶n̶.

...

.

t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶n̶̶a̶̶m̶̶e̶̶s̶ ̶y̶/̶n̶ ͩ̃͛̊̒̄͞l̤̯̞͖ͦ̈ͬ̀/̸̴̹͓͍̘͊́̏͒ͣ͛n̨̥͍̬͈ͧ̓́̿̕ ̶b̶̶y̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶a̶̶y̶

m̶̶o̶̶m̶̶o̶ ̶y̶̶a̶̶o̶̶y̶̶o̶̶r̶̶o̶̶z̶̶u̶, ̶B̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶ ̶c̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶m̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶a̶̶o̶̶m̶̶o̶̶m̶̶o̶ ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶.

...
.

l̶̷/̷̶n̶̷! ̷̶I̶̷̷̶t̶̷'̷̶s̶̷ ̷̶o̶̷̷̶k̶̷̶a̶̷̷̶y̶̷ ̷̶y̶̷̷̶o̶̷̷̶u̶̷ ̷̶d̶̷̷̶i̶̷̷̶d̶̷̷̶n̶̷'̷̶t̶̷ ̷̶m̶̷̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̷̶n̶̷ ̷̶i̶̷̷̶t̶̷, ̷̶i̶̷̷̶t̶̷'̷̶s̶̷ ̶a̶̷̷̶l̶̷̷̶r̶̷̷̶i̶̷̷̶g̶̷̷̶h̶̷̷̶t̶̷! ̷̶C̶̷̶a̶̷̷̶l̶̷̷̶m̶̷ ̷̶d̶̷̷̶o̶̷̷̶w̶̷̷̶n̶̷! ̷̶T̶̷̶a̶̷̷̶k̶̷̷̶e̶̷ ̷̶s̶̷̷̶m̶̷̶a̶̷̷̶l̶̷̷̶l̶̷ ̷̶b̶̷̷̶r̶̷̷̶e̶̷̶a̶̷̷̶t̶̷̷̶h̶̷̷̶e̶̷̷̶s̶̷.

....
..

̶̣̝́Y̶̶͇̥͍̦̩̱̚o̶̶̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂u̶ͦ ̶̰̭̝̈p̶̶̪̥͍̦̩̱̈͊̄o̶̶̘͇̩̞̥͍̦̩̱ͯ̋ͭ͂o̶̶̘͇̩̞͕̰ͯ̋ͭ͂̒ͨ̈́r̶̯̠̦̩ͨ̌̑ ̶̗͓̜̥̭̄̈ͪͧs̶̶̲̬̝͕̥͍̦̩̱̍ͭ̓ͦo̶̶̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂u̶̶̠͔̞ͦ̔͒̐̏́l̶͙̬̞̥, ̶̜̟͙͕̎̄̆i̶̶̖͗ͥf̶̥̖̗̔ ̶̥͍̦̩̱o̶̶̘͇̩̞ͯ̋ͭ͂n̶̶͎̦̜̻͈̠͔̞͊͒̀̔͒̐̏́l̶̶͙̬̞̥͇͉̬̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̶̬̣ͦ̇͊̔ ̶͇͉̬̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̶̶̬̣̥͍̦̩̱ͦ̇͊̔o̶̶̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂u̶ͦ ̶͕̰̒ͨ̈́r̶̶̯̠̦̩̲̦͚̙ͨ̌̑e̶̶͕̬͙̗͓̖̔͛͌ͬͩ̊m̶̶̩͈͕̲̦͚̙e̶̶͕̬͙̗͓̖̔͛͌ͬͩ̊m̶̶̩͈͕ͬ̅b̶̶̖̰̮̲̦͚̙͊͗ͬe̶̶͕̬͕̰̔͛͌̒ͨ̈́r̶̶̯̠̦̩̲̦͚̙ͨ̌̑e̶̶͕̬͔̤̔͛͌̽͒̓̇d̶̼̪̫̙̔. ̶̝̦Ț̶̶ͬh̶̶̟̪̲̦͚̙ͮe̶̶͕̬̔͛͌n̶͎̦̜̻͈͊͒̀ ̶͙̗͓̖ͬͩ̊m̶̶̩͈͕à̶̶̜̫͍̣͖͇͉̬̑̉ͧ̿̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̶̶̬̣ͦ̇͊̔ͬ̅b̶̶̖̰̮̲̦͚̙͊͗ͬe̶͕̬̔͛͌, ̶̝̝̱ͧj̶̶̞̫̗̽ͭu̶̶̗͓̜̥̭ͦ̄̈ͪͧs̶̶̲̬̝͕̠̜̍ͭ̓ͦ̈́ͯ̾͊ͅt̶͓̙͔͊ ̶͙̗͓̖ͬͩ̊m̶̶̩͈͕à̶̶̜̫͍̣͖͇͉̬̑̉ͧ̿̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̶̶̬̣ͦ̇͊̔ͬ̅b̶̶̖̰̮̲̦͚̙͊͗ͬe̶͕̬̔͛͌ ̶͇͉̬̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̶̶̬̣̥͍̦̩̱ͦ̇͊̔o̶̶̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂u̶ͦ ̶͍̭ͯ̉w̶̶̯̥͍̦̩̱͗ͤ̑͂ͥo̶̶̘͇̩̞ͯ̋ͭ͂n̶͎̦̜̻͈͊͒̀'̶̠̜̈́ͯ̾͊ͅt̶͓̙͔͊ ̶̄̈ͪs̶̶̲̬̝̍ͭ̓ͦu̶̶̖ͦͥf̶̶̥̖̗̖̔ͥf̶̶̔e̶̶̔͛͌r̶.

(you poor soul, if only you remembered, then maybe, just maybe you won't suffer).
...
.

̶Ḑ̶̷̶̮̳̣̟͉͋͗̓̕͜O̶̵̶̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅN̶̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅ'̶T̶̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕ ̶T̶̷̶̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕O̶̵̶̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅU̶̴̶̡̢̱̳̳͓̗͔̮̔͜͜͜C̶̴̶̀͐ͅḨ̶̵̛̘̤͙͔̝̫̖̻̦̞͙̺̅̿͘͝ ̶M̶̶̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚Ȩ̶̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑!

You jolted awake, and was breathing uncontrollably, you looked at the alarm on your phone, it was 7am...

You blinked a few types and rubbed your eyes while the reminants of that weird dream still lingered in your mind.

Usually people who have dates or schedules at 10 would immediately head to the shower and prepare.. But you just sat on your bed.. And dozed off on the wall, not long after you were again jolted back awake by your alarm.

You placed a hand on your eye and added a little bit of pressure on it, before you decided to prepare for the date and not let that weird dream get in your plan.

After a while of relentless adjusting and fixing your hair and clothes it was already 8:50am, so you left your room and was about to leave the lab when suddenly.

"y/n. Where are you going." kyudai called out.

"I'm going on a date with the girl. Didn't you give me permission to do as I wish." you replied and glanced over at him over your shoulder.

"I see... Do as you wish then. Here." he handed you a stack of yen.

You gratefully took it and hid it in your pocket before bowing at him and left.

On your way to the location where she agreed to meet up with you, you were already practicing how to communicate with people more often by trying to strike up a conversation with your cab driver. But he was also very limited in words.

You arrived just in time and got out of the cab after paying for it. You closed the door behind you and scanned your surroundings... Isn't this the park where you were setting the iPhone at?

"Y/n!"

You turned to see the girl, just a few paces away from you, she walked up to you with her usually smile. She was wearing a white summer dress that was sleeveless and had a V shaped collar.

From what you saw on YouTube tutorial on how to make a girl like you on the first date, the first step was to compliment their outfit.
(lol).

"you look hot." you simply said.

She immediately blushed a bright red at how direct you were and she covered her cheeks in embarrassment.

"W-wow ... So direct... Um... Thank you... You look handsome yourself." she said before looking back at you.

Stage one complete. Time for stage two.

"So, tell me something interesting about yourself. What's a hobby or passion that lights up your day?" you Inquired, trying your best to sound less cold and added a bit of passion to it.

She took a moment, she didn't notice that you were faking that persona of yours.

"I'm actually really into photography! I love capturing moments and emotions in a single frame. It's like freezing time," she enthusiastically shared while you both began to walk side by side to a nearby cab.

Time skip.

The atmosphere shifted as you both entered a charming coffee shop.

The aroma of freshly ground beans filled the air, creating a cozy feeling.

After ordering you both seated across from each other, you took a moment to appreciate the comforting surroundings.

"Your choice in venues is spot on, this place has a great vibe," you remarked.

She smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm a sucker for a good latte." she said and your orders have finally arrived.

As you sipped your coffee, your conversation with her flowed effortlessly, just as planned. You delved into shared interests, exchanging stories and laughter.

The YouTube tutorials had emphasized the importance of finding common ground, and it seemed like you were on the right track.

Now that stage two is going smoothly, it's time for stage 3.

"Let me guess, you're a fan of arts, "
you teased, recalling a detail from your previous conversations.

She chuckled.

"Guilty as charged. How did you know?" she asked.

"I did my research," you winked playfully, revealing a hint of mystery.

As you delved into casual conversation, stage two unfolded seamlessly.

Your fake genuine interest in her stories seemed so real, and the effortless flow of banter created a comfortable atmosphere.

After a while you glanced at the clock, you smoothly transitioned to stage three.

"You know, there's this new exhibit at the art gallery nearby. Would you be interested in checking it out?" you said.

Her eyes lit up.

"Really?! Let's go!" she enthusiastically Shouted.

You both arrived at the art gallery, it provided a captivating backdrop for stage three, where discussions about favorite paintings and artistic interpretations deepened your connection.

As you strolled through the exhibits, the chemistry between you two became palpable which annoyed you a bit but you have to continue forward with this act.

Soon enough, the day ended pretty quickly. Now for the next stage of today aka stage four.

you suggested a walk in a nearby park under the moonlit sky.

As you strolled along a tree-lined path, the conversation took a more personal turn.

"You know, Bianca, there's something about the night that makes everything feel more genuine, don't you think?" you said breaking the comfortable silence.

She nodded.

"Absolutely. It's like the world slows down, and you can really appreciate the moment." she replied.

She bit the bait, now it's time to get a bit personal.

"I feel the same way. There's something refreshing about being honest and real. So, tell me, what's something about you that not many people know?" you asked

She pondered for a moment before sharing a personal anecdote, and in turn, you reciprocated with a fake story.

The exchange of vulnerabilities forged a deeper connection, creating an emotional bond that went beyond the surface.

As you reached a serene spot by a small pond, illuminated by the moon's gentle glow, you decided the moment was right to move on to the final stage.

"Hey, tonight has been amazing. I feel a real connection between us." you stated and plastered a fake genuine smile.

She doesn't realize how fake your smile was and met your gaze, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"I do too, y/n." she said while a light blush covered her face.

Now to seal the final stage.

Leaning in, you went for a gentle kiss, and startled Bianca, but she eventually gave in.

The kiss lasted a few seconds, before Breaking away from the kiss, Bianca looked at you with a smile that mirrored the warmth of the moonlit night.

"So, y/n, any plans for tomorrow night?" she asked.

You pretended to have curiosity spark in your eyes.

"No plans yet. Why?" you asked.

Bianca chuckled.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could do this again. You know, minus the YouTube tutorial." she sarcastically said.

you flinched at this, how did she know that you were following a YouTube tutorial...?

"Yea. I know, I saw the same vid a few months ago lol." she said.

You grinned, faking a response that pretended to appreciate her humor.

"I'd love that. Any ideas on what you'd like to do?" you asked.

"How about dinner? I know this amazing Italian place downtown," she suggested.

"Sounds perfect. I'm looking forward to it." You replied.

In the week that followed, your connection with Bianca deepened with each passing date.

The Italian restaurant proved to be a delightful choice, with laughter and shared plates fostering a sense of intimacy.

Subsequent dates included everything from movie nights to spontaneous picnics in the park, solidifying the bond between you two.

As the days turned into a week, Bianca's laughter became a familiar melody, and the way she looked at you spoke volumes.

Each date was a new adventure, filled with shared stories, inside jokes, and the joy of discovering more about each other.

The initial sparks had ignited a flame of genuine affection, turning those carefully planned stages into a natural progression of a budding romance.

The anticipation of each date mirrored the excitement of unwrapping a gift, revealing more layers of compatibility and shared interests.

The week of shared experiences had woven a tapestry of memories, and as you found yourself looking forward to the next date, it was evident that what started as a first encounter had blossomed into something promising and beautiful. And until you realized... You were falling in love with her...

Bianca decided to go hiking for your next date, you both climbed up a mountain and the air was crisp, and the trail meandered through lush forests, offering a picturesque escape.

As you navigated the winding paths, the conversation flowed effortlessly. Bianca's laughter echoed through the trees, blending harmoniously with the sounds of nature.

The shared challenge of the hike brought a new dynamic to your connection, a sense of teamwork as you conquered steep inclines and rocky terrain.

Stopping at a scenic overlook, you both caught your breath, the panoramic view a reward for your efforts.

"This is incredible," she remarked, her eyes tracing the landscape while you handed her a bottled water.

"I'm glad you suggested this. " you replied, appreciating the simplicity and beauty of the moment.

Bianca took a sip from the water, the cool liquid refreshing against the backdrop of the scenic view.

"Sometimes it's nice to step away from the hustle and bustle, you know? Just get lost in nature." she said.

You nodded in agreement.

" It's a different kind of tranquility out here. No city noises, just the sounds of the wind and birds." you replied.

Bianca smiled.

"And the occasional crunch of leaves beneath our feet. It's like a reset for the soul." she added and took a deep breath of the refreshing air.

You leaned back against a large rock, and gazed at the vast expanse before you.

"Do you come out here often?" you asked.

Bianca shook her head.

"Not as much as I'd like. Life gets busy, you know? But I think I'll be making this a regular escape." she replied.

"Sounds like a plan," you said, a sense of contentment settling in.

"Maybe we can make it a tradition, our little nature retreat." you suggested.

Bianca's eyes met yours, a playful glint in them.

"I'd like that, y/n. A tradition of getting lost in the beauty of the outdoors and finding our way back to each other." she said and warmly smiled at you.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of orange and pink across the sky, you and Bianca decided to extend your hiking trip into an impromptu camping adventure.

Finding a flat clearing at the top of the mountain, you set up a cozy campsite under the canopy of stars.

"I can't believe we're camping up here" she exclaimed.

"It's going to be an unforgettable night," you replied, a hint of anticipation in your voice.

After sharing a simple dinner by the campfire, you both decided to explore a bit further.

Following a narrow trail, you discovered a cliff that offered an unobstructed view of the night sky.

"This is amazing," Bianca breathed, standing at the edge of the cliff.

The stars painted the sky like a celestial masterpiece, and a gentle breeze whispered through the night.

You joined her, and together you sat on the edge, legs dangling over the abyss. The vastness below seemed to echo the infinite possibilities of the universe.

"We have the best seats in the house for this starry spectacle," you remarked, your eyes scanning the heavens.

Bianca leaned to you, resting her head on your shoulder.

"I could stay here forever." she said.

You both remained this way for a few minutes, before Bianca spoke again.

"I never thought I'd be camping at the top of a mountain,"
she exclaimed.

You grinned.

"Well, if we're going to escape, might as well do it right." you sarcastically said and she gave you a playful nudge.

Bianca stared back at the stars.

"Imagine all the stories those stars could tell," she mused, her gaze fixed on the cosmic tapestry.

You chuckled.

"If only we could hear them." you said and also stared back at the hundreds of stars, due to you being in a part of the mountain that had no light pollution, the starry night was fast and beautiful.

The cliff became your private observatory, a place to marvel at the wonders of the universe.

Bianca broke the comfortable silence.

"Isn't it amazing how the universe unfolds before us? It makes everything else seem so small." she said.

You agreed.

"It's like each star has its own story, and we're just a tiny part of this grand narrative." you added.

She smiled, her eyes reflecting the starlight.

"You know, y/n, today has been more than just an adventure. It feels like... a beginning." she said.

A shiver was sent down your spine... And you turned to her.

"A beginning of what?" you asked, you hopped she won't ask you to be her boyfriend... Because if she did then...

Bianca took a deep breath, her gaze never leaving yours.

"A beginning of something special. I've enjoyed every moment we've shared, and I can't help but think about the future. So, what do you say? Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked, without knowing what outcome she has placed on herself.

Your eyes widened in fear.. And started to back away from her.

No... No no... You shouldn't... But... Kyudai's orders- no.... You don't want to but... His orders are absolute.

"Y/n, what's wrong? You look pale." Bianca looked at you while concern was in her expression.

You were trying to compose yourself, you forced a smile,

"I-it's nothing, just- give me a sec. I'll be fine." you placed a hand on your widened eye and tried to restrain yourself... Kyudai's words echoed through your mind repeating over and over and over....killl. Her.

Your facade started to crumbled as the panic tightened its grip.

Your breaths quickened, and the world seemed to spin, your pupils twitched and you grabbed hold of your hair and gripped it tightly battling these thoughts to murder Bianca.

Bianca, realizing the severity of the situation, tried to gently take your hands but you flinched and moved away as quick as you can.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" you yelled.

Bianca was taken aback by your sudden outburst

"Hey, talk to me! What's going on-"
"JUST SHUT UP...! SHUT UP.... SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT...!" both your hands were gripping on your hair now.

ͣ̇̋ͨk͈̲̜̟͙͕̂̋̍̌̎̄̆i̠͔̞͗̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥̠͔̞̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥ h̟̪̲̦͚̙ͮe͕̬͕̰̔͛͌̒ͨ̈́r̯̠̦̩ͨ̌̑.

̝͉͉͖͔̉K̮͈̤̭͎̜̟͙͕̽̈́̌̋̎̄̆i̠͔̞͗̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥̠͔̞̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥ h̟̪̲̦͚̙ͮe͕̬͕̰̔͛͌̒ͨ̈́r̯̠̦̩ͨ̌̑!

̝͉͉͖͔̉K̮͈̤̭͎͎͕̦̽̈́̌̋ͫ̊̊ͨ͑Ḯ̗̹͖͑̋͑͑L̹͖̀̈́͑̋͑͑L̀ ̽̒̂̑͗ͅH͈̫͓ͭ͐E̺̭͉̜͆̈͋̈́͌ͅR̞̟͌̊̾̋!

̝͉͉͖͔̉K̮͈̤̭͎͎͕̦̽̈́̌̋ͫ̊̊ͨ͑Ḯ̗̹͖͑̋͑͑L̹͖̀̈́͑̋͑͑L̀ ̽̒̂̑͗ͅH͈̫͓ͭ͐E̺̭͉̜͆̈͋̈́͌ͅR̞̟͌̊̾̋!!

and your mind snapped. Your body relaxed and you took a deep breath. Bianca noticed that you finally calmed down and she rushed to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"It's alright! It's fine... I'm here..." she comforted you.

There was a moment of silence that engulfed you both... And you suddenly spoke.

"Sorry." you coldly said, and stabbed her directly on the chest.

She gasped in response and her hug on you loosened, before she could fall back you catched her in your arms.

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry..." you whispered to her ear, your flames spiked inside her body and stabbed her from the inside as the spikes poked out of her body.. You gently dropped her on the ground.

You were covered in blood, and just stared at her corpse tiredly while catching your breath... You then reached out to her bracelet and placed it on your wrist. A little something as a troupy.

You turned to her, and grabbed her hair lifting her head up and sliced it cleanly off as proof to kyudai that you had killed her.

You didn't like what you were doing... You didn't want to hurt her... You tried your best but... His orders are absolute.

You stood up, and stared blankly at your palm while your other palm heald on to her dripping head.

Your palm was covered with her blood... But instead of feeling sad... You suddenly smiled.

"I did it again... Didnt I..." you Muttered to yourself, and licked your palm clean before you turned around, and left. Leaving her headless body at the cliff for the creatures of the forest to feast on.

You made sure to avoid any attention and used the alleyways to return to the lab, you made sure not to leave a trail of blood with you so the police won't track you down.

You tiredly returned to the lab, and again, just at the doorway. Kyudai was standing with his hands behind his back.

You dropped Bianca's head to your feet, and slightly kicked it towards him. Kyudai glanced down at it. And smiled.

"You did great, y/n. Starting today, you're now a member of the league of villains." he said.

League of villains.. Sounds familiar.

You remained quiet and just stared at him, while your (h/c) hair glimmered under the moon with red stains all over it.

"Go and clean yourself up and tomorrow-"
"What's my last name..." you asked interrupting him.

He went silent.. And then smiled.. But you could feel it wasn't a real smile.

"Your last name is..." he paused and walked up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Shigaraki y/n."

_______________________________________

To be continued.

8285 words.

SURPRISE! WELCOME TO THE LEAGIE OF VILLAINS >:)))

Sorry for too much gore!!

Happy 600 reads by the way :D!

See yall in the next chapter :3

RIP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐโ˜†ยฐ Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
307 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
475K 15.2K 50
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...