Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter eighty-four

546 10 18
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:   
December 2024

Months flew by faster than ever, and it was now the last day of the year. "Goodmorning love" Charles said and placed a kiss on my cheek, as I was prepping some breakfast for the twins. "Goodmorning babe, can you believe it, it's already new years" I smiled. "It's crazy, but it's been such a wonderful year".. "I know right, another lovely year together for our collection" I said and looked at him. "That's right, I love you so much" he said with the cutest smile, pulling me into a kiss. "I love you more" I answered and kissed him back.

I had finished the twins' breakfast, and they were now eating it with their tiny hands making the biggest mess, but I didn't care, since they looked adorable. They're getting so big, a few weeks ago they both took their first step and we haven't been prouder as mom and dad.

Hours went by and we had gotten our place ready for tonight. "Matheo is finally sleeping!" I said as I walked out of his room. "So is Elena, that took way longer than expected" Charles said and closed the door to Elena's room. "Yeah tell me about it, we better get ready before they wake up again and the others start to arrive" I said and Charles nodded, so that's what we did. - We both got dressed into our new years clothes, and then I applied a simple makeup and fixed my hair.

About two hours later the twins had woken up, and Charles was getting them dressed into the cutest new years clothes, which I had picked out, since I didn't quite trust Charles on picking outfits for them. Meanwhile I was prepping some cocktails with and without alcohol for our guests who would arrive soon. I may be terrible in the kitchen, but I'm a pro in the cocktail area.

I heard a knock on the door, so I went to open it. "Hey, happy new year Livia!" Daniel said and pulled me into a hug. "Happy new year, Danny!" I smiled. He then walked inside. "There's my favorite girl!" he said as Elena walked out of her room in her cute outfit. She smiled big when she spotted Daniel. "I missed you, Ellie" he said and took her up in a hug, it's the cutest. "somebody has missed her godfather I suppose" I laughed and smiled. "Of course she has" Daniel answered with a big smile.

After a little while everyone had arrived, we were seventeen in total so our apartments were filled. Filled with family and friends, and I loved it. - We drank some cocktails and talked with everyone. Penelope, Elena and Matheo were playing around, it was so cute. Samuel was still too little to be playing around with them since he's only nine months old.

We had eaten dinner and it was so delicious, so now we were back to talking and having fun. "How's the pregnancy going?" I asked Kelly as we were standing in the kitchen together, I was just about to be done cleaning up from dinner. "It's actually alright, only four months left now and I'm so excited to meet her," Kelly smiled. "So am I, if she's anything like Penelope, she will be a wonderful girl" I smiled. "Thanks Oli, I'm sure she will. I can't wait to see her as a big sister".. "She'll be the best, I just know it" I said which made her smile.

Hours flew by crazy fast, and it was almost midnight. Elena, Matheo and Samuel had all fallen asleep, and were laying on the big couch sleeping, they looked so cute. Matheo was laying by himself, but Elena was laying close to Samuel holding his tiny hand, it was adorable. I'm sure they're gonna be close friends those two. - Penelope was still awake and she was fighting so hard to stay awake, and Max managed to help her stay awake which she was happy about.

"Do we all have our glasses filled?" Charles asked, and we all did. Our glasses were filled, and the clock was counting down from the tv. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. Happy new year!" we all shouted as the clock hit 00.00, we all cheered in our champagne, both with alcohol but also without.

"Happy new year love, cheers to another year with my beautiful wife" Charles said and smiled. "Happy new year, I love you" I smiled, pulling him into a big kiss. "I love you" he smiled afterwards. - We all hugged and wished eachother happy new year. "Happy new year you two" I said and gave both my kids a little kiss on their cute cheeks even though they were sleeping.

Afterwards Penelope fell asleep and we carried Matheo and Eleana into their rooms, meanwhile Penelope and Samuel were carried into mine and Charles' bed to sleep.- Then we listened to music and had a really good time. It was a wonderful night with wonderful people. And it had been a lovely new years eve.

Thinking back about this year, I can only look back with a big smile. So many wonderful things had happened. I married the man of my dreams, our kids turned one year old and my husband became world champion in formula one. I reconnected with my mom after so many years, I became godmother to one of my closest friends' son, and so many more wonderful things happened, it's been such a perfect year.

I can't wait for the next many years. So many wonderful things are gonna happen, and I'm more than ready for it..

10 years later..

"That's our girl love, she did it!" Charles said as the proudest father in the entire world. "It certainly is, she's the greatest" I smiled prouder than ever of my little girl who had now won her first championship in karting. "Remember when you said neither of our kids would be a racing driver?" I smiled and looked at Charles. "Oh I suddenly can't hear what you're saying" Charles laughed, he's unbelievable. I knew deep inside one of them would be a racing driver, I just never thought it would be Elena.

We congratulated our little girl with her championship, before she went to get her trophy. "Congratulations on Elena, you two" Isa said and went to hug both Charles and I, and so did Carlos. "Thank you guys, and congratulations with Samuel as well" Charles answered. Samuel finished p2 in the championship, right under Elena. I love that Elena and Samuel get to have this journey together as best friends.

A few days later, Charles, Matheo and I had arranged a surprise party for Elena. We arrived at the location in Monaco, and walked inside.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled out loud and Elena looked really surprised. "What?!" she said and looked at Charles and I. "Congratulations Ellie" Charles said as she went to hug us both. "Thank you dad, thank you mom" she smiled big. - "Of course sweetheart! You should also thank your brother, it was his idea" I smiled and looked at Matheo who was standing next to me.

"Thank you Matty, I love you" she said and hugged him, my heart melted by their cuteness. "I love you too Ellie" he said and smiled big. - Then she went to greet everyone here. All her friends from school were here, all her friends from karting were here and then our family and closest friends.

"You should be proud of her Oli, she's going to write history in motorsport!" Max said and smiled while looking at his niece. "I'm the proudest, I feel like this is just the beginning of a wild journey" I answered. "It definitely is" Max smiled. "I agree, Elena Leclerc is gonna be a name to remember" Daniel said and interrupted. "I believe so too" I answered, thinking about what my daughter possibly could achieve in the future.

"Auntie Oli, can Luna and I come visit cousin Elena on her karting track next time?" Ophelia asked as she was standing next to Luna. "Of course you can, you're always welcome" I answered looking at my two beautiful nieces. Ophelia, Max and Kelly's daughter. And Luna, Victoria and Tom's daughter. "Yay, thank you! She's so cool" Luna smiled. "And so are you two girls" I smiled and then they ran away to play with some of the other kids here.

"We did good, didn't we love?" Charles asked and held me close. "We did more than good, I'm so proud of them" I smiled looking at Charles. "So am I" he smiled, before pulling me closer in a kiss. - We were standing there looking at our kids having the best time with their friends and their cousins. The rest of our family was sitting at the tables around the venue, and I couldn't be happier that all these people were here just for our little girl. We truly have the best family on earth.

"Do you think she can make it to formula one?" I asked, looking at Elena. "I know she will, she will be a formula one driver someday. This is just the beginning of Elena's journey, she's gonna write history" Charles said, smiling proudly. "Elena Leclerc, formula one driver.. doesn't sound too bad" I smiled. "It sounds perfect!" Charles said and looked at me with the biggest smile. - "I love you, you know that right!" I said and gave him a big kiss. "I love you more, forever and always".

THE END.

_______

That was it for my story, I really hope you have enjoyed reading along. It's been a pleasure writing this story, my first ever formula one story. I'm so thankful for all of you who have read along, it warms my heart, and I just wanna say thank you to each and everyone of you, thank you, thank you, thank you 🤍

If you aren't tired of me, I have my new story out now! It's also a F1 story and it's with Max. I hope you would like to take a look at it, it's called. "A Song For You"..

And also make sure to stay tuned, because I'm gonna write a part 2 to this story with Elena as the main character. It's called "Forever and always - the next generation" and it will be out sometime in 2024.

Once again, thank you so much for all the views. Stay safe and take care, lot's of love from me 🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 953 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...
67.2K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
43K 982 33
The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you from making it to F1 where you race along...
333K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...