One Summer Day (BWWM)

Av akuaaaadan

ClΓ©o is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... Mer

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 25

1.1K 38 5
Av akuaaaadan

After several attempts of getting out of Roman's arms, I finally made it out. An hour later. Now yes, yes I can hear y'all already but when a man that fine wants to share a couple of kisses with me who am I to say no? Stepping into the shower I feel myself relaxing and let out a sigh of content. 

I step out and give myself a well needed spa day. I've been neglecting my skin as of late, falling asleep with makeup on and what not.

Also a lot has happened in the last two days. Getting drunk and high back to back. Acting out of impulse and kissing Roman, which I do not regret. At all.

Recently I had been contemplating getting my hair done and since today was the only free day I had, I decided to get it done. I swear up and done I hate wearing wigs but always find myself getting a new wig installed. Since I didn't want to do my hair myself, because yes, I do get tired of doing my hair, I have a friend, Shay, who's really talented so why not. I put some light makeup on and wear a cute outfit making my way to her studio.

Stepping out the door, I hear the jingle of my ringtone and look at my phone to find a picture of Roman sleeping on my screen. I chuckle, this man literally saw me less than 2 hours ago and he's already calling. 

"Yes," I say into phone pretending to be annoyed.

"Damn, so that's how it's gonna be?" He asks fake hurt and I laugh.

"Just kidding Rom, is there anything I can help you with?" I question.

"So, I can't say hi to my friend anymore?" He asks.

"Of course you can say hi to your friend Roman, but you saw me less than 2 hours ago, aren't you tired of me?" I asked amused.

"Hm, let me think, no, I could never get tired of you," He said in a serious tone and I found truly adorable. 

"OK buddy, calm down," I say not paying attention to my surrounding I trip on the pavement. "Oh shit," I say under my breath.

"You okay?" I hear Rom say over the phone.

I nod, I laugh remembering that he can't see me. I give him a verbal answer, "Yeah, I just tripped on the pavement, I should probably pay attention to where I'm going," I snickered to myself.

"Where are you," He asks curiously. "I'm going to visit my sugar daddy," I say in the most serious tone I can muster.

"OH!" He exclaims shocked. I laugh in amusement. 

"Just kidding, I'm on my way to my hair appointment," I cross the street making sure there's no car.

"Oh," His side of his phone is silent, "You okay Rom," I wait listening  his response.

There's a heavy sigh on his end, "I just.. I uh-," The line cut out abruptly.

"Hello," 

Silence. I sigh in disappointment, I wanted to talk to him so more but I didn't allow myself to wallow in pity for too long. I guess talking with Rom I didn't realize how much time had passed but I made it to Shay's studio.

I say a silent thank for the stranger who opens the door for me as I make my way to the room where Shay works. I knock on the door and I'm welcomed in by the beautiful Shay herself.

"Hey babe, how are you?" I ask giving a quick hug. 

"I'm good, I've missed you very much, it's been a while since you've been over," She responds

"Yeah, you know I've been trying to make some money, I can't stay broke in the summer," I laugh.

"I heard what happened at the party," She pauses, weary of my reaction. Nodding, " Yeah just some bitch boy touching me when he shouldn't," I shrug making myself comfortable.

"I also heard you got a white boy on your line," She says and I chuckle in amusement, " I sure do, and he's fine as hell and treats me right so I ain't complaining," As if he knew he knew I was talking about him I get a notification on my phone signaling Roman is calling me again. "One sec," I say to Shay.

Biting back my smile I answer with the most irritated voice I could muster, "Yes,".

"Woah, where did that come from?" He asks in a confused tone, I can even picture his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Nowhere, what can I do for you?" I repeat.

"Well since you're being rude, I'll just go talk to the other girls on my roster, too bad you were my favorite," He says, and I chuckle in disbelief.

"You weren't my favorite, that's why I'm with my sugar daddy now, and I'm not with you," I say and hang up the phone.

I start hysterically laughing as I look at Shay's facial expression. "Y'all are crazy," I shrug. I like us being crazy.

Walking towards my shared apartment with Yon, I see a figure leaning against the door. I roll my eyes in annoyance but can't help but laugh. He raised his head and I snicker at his irritated face. 

I ignore his presence as I unlock my door and enter, taking off my shoes as he walks in through the door, still not saying anything. I walk to the bathroom and wash my hands and change into some comfy clothes. Walking back into my room I see that Roman has made himself comfortable on her bean bag scrolling through his phone. Smirking I make my way towards him, settling my self on his lap, my legs on each side of his. 

"Hi," I say innocently wrapping my arms around his neck massaging the hair on the back of his neck. I really loved Romans hair. It was curly and it always smelled good, or maybe that's just because he always smells good.

He continues to ignore me and continues scrolling through his phone. I know he wasn't angry because if he was he wouldn't have come over. 

"Are you really going to ignore me Rom," I whisper into his ear. I feel him stiffen underneath me and smirk knowing I've affected him. I kiss down his neck and I hear his breathing becoming shallow, knowing I got him where I want him I smirk,

"I guess you don't want to be near me," I say attempting to get up. I don't even make it off his lap before he wraps his arms around my waist trapping me on him.

"You can't just tease me and walk away like that," He rasps out. I smirk up at him.

"You gave me no choice," I sit up and shrug my shoulders, "Well now you know how it feels to be ignored," He says tightening his hold on my waist, not too tight to where it hurts.

"Well, I didn't really count that as being ignored, you literally came to the front of my apartment when you could've stayed at yours and not be bothered, but instead look where you are, in my room, with me, the person you're supposed to be ignoring," I taunted.

 "Well, you know I'm weak when it comes to you," He confessed. I freeze a little, not able to hold my smile I drop my head into his shoulder. I feel his shoulder vibrate and I dig myself deeper into his shoulder.

"What? Don't get shy on me now?" He teases and the smile that made its way on my face would be similar to a Cheshire smile. I don't think black girls can blush but I felt like I was definitely blushing.

"Oh shut up, I'm a thug, I don't get shy," I say making sure I was comfortable in his lap. A groan emits from him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," He groans out and it's awkward for a second. 

"Well, that's awkward," I say trying to ease out the awkwardness. We both look at each other before bursting out into laughter. We both come down from our laughter and I can't help but stare into his eyes. I would never admit this out loud but his eyes scare me. Not in a I have nightmares about it way, but more like he can see through me, he can see every insecurity and every worry I had in life. His eyes were like a breath of fresh air and reminded me of the sky on a sunny day. 

"You can't resist can you," He says breaking me out of the trance I found myself in.

"Oh shut up, you just had to ruin it," I say trying to get out of his hold. I groan in annoyance, "Not this again Rom, let me go, I'm not some prisoner you can keep hostage whenever," I say.

"I'll let you go if you tell me I'm the sexiest man to walk this planet, even sexier than Park Jisung," He says. I give him an incredulous look and laugh, "Not gonna happen," I say giving up making myself comfortable because this wasn't a conversation where he is going to win. Or be right, in this case.

We stay in this position for a while just talking. We talk about topics like space down to bugs, we even managed to squeeze in a conversation about shit. Like literal shit. Like waste from a human and animal body. 

"But I think cat shit is the worst, there's a literal reason why there's cat litters to filter out the smell because it's so bad," I argue.

"Yeah but dogs literally have to go outside and shit because the smell would actually kill anyone in its vicinity," He says while I play with his hair. I feel his fingers drawing circles on my back. 

"Okay, at this point I feel like we're talking in circles just admit you're wrong and I'm right like always and we'll be fine," I proposed.

"Only because I feel like my stomach is touching my ribs," He overstated. 

"Well I'll get up if you let me go," I gesture towards his arms which are tightly wrapped around me. 

"But I don't want to," He groans dropping his head into my shoulder. "We should just order in," He groans into my shoulder.

"No Rom, we're spending way too much time inside, it's literally summer. I also heard about this really good pho place about 20 minutes away. Let's go hmm, come on Rom," I plead.

"Please, if we go we can do whatever you want after," He gives me a mischievous look. "Get your head out of the gutter waste man," I say slightly smiling.

"Okay, just give me 5 more minutes and we'll be good," He says relaxing again. "No Roman, I'll not falling for your trap, now let me go before I scream bloody murder," I say trying to shake him off me. Feeling like he's not budging I decide to take matters into my own hands and pinch his arm. He finally flinches pulling his arms from around my waist. I quickly jump up at the opportunity to escape.

He whines in pain and clutches his arm. "I warned you," I snickered. I walk towards my dresser and put on a cute little outfit. Kind of matching his in a way. 

"We're so cutie," I say standing in the mirror admiring our outfits. While I was wearing  short cargo shorts, Rom was wearing long cargo pants, and our shirts were kinda similar. He wore a grey compression shirt while I wore a grey graphic tee.

"Oh come on stop being a Debby downer I didn't even pinch you that hard," I say grabbing him and wrapping my arm around him. 

"Whatever," He says but leans into my embrace. "Also I've been wanting to say this since earlier but I really like your hair. It looks really sexy on you," He compliments me. I pause and give him the most serious look I could muster up,

"You want to have my babies ?" He laughs hysterically, "All because I complimented your hair," He questions and I nod my head smiling. 

"Well your wish is my command your majesty," He says bowing at me. I bow back to him, "Silly you but they only you can have my kids is if you're still alive because you haven't fed me," I say walking towards the door already knowing that he's right behind me.

............... heyyyy, I know, I'm sorry, it's just school has been  upping especially now. it's literally finals season so like your girl is stressed, but here's a long chapter for y'all to enjoy. Also let's pretend from the very beginning that Yon and Cléo share an apartment not a dorm :)))

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

299 36 16
❝our minds might work in different ways and our thoughts may differ. but our hearts are tied. our souls are interconnected. you and i, love, we're in...
199K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
373K 12.3K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...
13.8K 660 22
Summer Brinkley is thrilled to be promoted to a job in California, where her best friend from college lives. She is sad to find out Dana won't be the...