WandaNat/ScarLizzie one shots

By rxmqnova

Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Request... More

Introduction
Requests
Reunion (WM) 🧸
Reunion pt. 2 (WM) 🧸
Movie night (W&N) 🧸
Surprise! (SJ) ❤️
Mommy's Natasha (WM) 🧸
Forgotten birthday (SJ) 🧸
Thunders (E&S) 🧸
Family vacation (W&N) 🧸
The other universe (WM) ❤️
Unexpected responsibility (NR) 🧸
Peter?! (W&N) 🧸
Romanoff's baby sister (NR) 🧸
Romanoff's baby sister pt. 2 (NR) 🧸
Comic Con (EO) 🧸
Step-sisters (NR) ❤️
The Scarlet Witch (WM) 🧸
My little troublemaker (EO) 🧸
Secret crush (NR) 🧸
Lonely souls (WM) 🧸
Playful (WM) ❤️
Cuddles (WM) ❤️
Liho (NR) ❤️
Secret (WM) ❤️
I miss you (NR) 🧸
Venom (WM) ❤️
Kidnapped (W&N) 🧸
Drunk (WM) ❤️
The song (EO) ❤️
The song pt. 2 (EO) ❤️
Loyal (WM) ❤️
Loyal pt. 2 (WM) ❤️
The necklace (NR) ❤️
The youngest Maximoff (WM) 🧸
The youngest Maximoff pt. 2 (WM) 🧸
Happy birthday, mama! (SJ) 🧸
The Bishop girl (WM) ❤️
Happy 39th mama! (NR) 🧸
Grandma sweater (WM) 🧸
The right one (WM) ❤️
The best decision (WM) 🧸
The spell (WM) ❤️
Daughter? (NR) 🧸
Little miracle (WM) 🧸
The best Christmas present (WM) 🧸
Nominated (EO) ❤️
Potty training (S&E) 🧸
Mister Snowman (W&N) 🧸
Misunderstanding (W&N) ❤️
Sick (S&E) 🧸
Little protector (WM) 🧸
Confession (WM) ❤️
Sleepover (WM) 🧸
Lost memory (NR) 🧸
Lost memory pt.2 (NR) 🧸
The lie (WM) ❤️
It's time (WM) ❤️
It's okay (W&N) 🧸
We'll do this together (S&E) 🧸
Rescued (WM) 🧸
Best birthday (W&N) ❤️
Forgotten sleepover (SJ) 🧸
Panic attack (S&E) 🧸
You're not alone (WM) ❤️
Reading problems (EO) 🧸
Sweet 16 (SJ) 🧸
The love of her life (EO) ❤️
Y/N's blankie (WM) 🧸
First school day (NR) 🧸
SURPRISING MY SISTER WITH A BRAND NEW ROOM (EO) 🧸
Winning you (WM) ❤️
Different, but perfect (NR) ❤️
Are you done yet? (NR) ❤️
Cookies (WM) ❤️
Just get over it (EO) 🧸
Double birthday (EO) 🧸
The pink bear blankie (W&N) 🧸
Love triangle (WxN) ❤️
Author event (WM) ❤️
You're safe (SJ) 🧸
So called friends (WM) ❤️
Favorite person (E&S) 🧸
Clothes stealer (EO) ❤️
The chess championship (EO) ❤️
Upset (W&N) 🧸
The teacher (WM) 🧸
The someone (NR) ❤️
Not tired (W&N) 🧸

Five years apart (NR) ❤️

1.4K 25 6
By rxmqnova

Y/N: 27/32 years old
——————————————————

NO ONE'S POV
Y/N smiles widely, admiring the table she just prepared for a romantic dinner. She wanted to prepare something special and tell her girlfriend the great news.

Y/N and Natasha have been trying to start a family for a while and finally, after so many failed attempts, it happened and Y/N is pregnant.

"Baby, I'm home!" Natasha calls, shutting the front door.

Y/N smiles, rushing to greet her girlfriend with a kiss. She practically jumps into Natasha's arms and pulls her in for a kiss on which Natasha can't help but chuckle.

"What's gotten into you, детка?" Natasha asks, chuckling at her girlfriend's excitement. (baby)

"Nothing, just happy to see you" Y/N smiles warmly, trying not to reveal anything just yet. "You must be hungry, let's go to eat" The girl says excitedly, already pulling Natasha to the other room.

"Wait, wait. I need to tell you something first" Natasha sighs, knowing what she's about to say won't make her girlfriend happy.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asks, noticing the change in Natasha's behaviour.

"Something happened... There's this alien who's planning an attack on Earth and-"

"And you have to go and save the world" Y/N says, looking slightly disappointed.

She knows Natasha could never sit at home when the world is in danger and it's one of the things she loves about her, but did it have to be now? Now when they can finally have what they've been wanting for so long?

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I know we wanted to start a family and I really want to, but-"

"I know... the world needs you, Nat" Y/N sighs, wrapping her arms around Natasha and burying her face into Natasha's neck. "When do you need to leave?"

"Tomorrow morning" Natasha sighs and kisses her girlfriend's head.

"Promise you'll come back to me" Y/N asks seriously, looking into Natasha's eyes.

"Honey, you know how-"

"Promise" Y/N repeats, waiting to hear the same word from her girlfriend.

"I'll try my best to come back to you" Natasha smiles, cupping Y/N's cheeks with her hands and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

——————————
5 years later...

It's been a little bit over 5 years since Natasha left for a mission and hasn't returned home yet. Y/N's been waiting for her everyday, hoping she'd return and they could finally live the life they always wanted.

Y/N even dyed her hair red as it reminds her of Natasha. She's been watching news everyday and knows her Avenger girlfriend is safe now that the Avengers finally defeated Thanos. She just hopes Natasha will show up someday.

Meanwhile Natasha's been thinking whether or not she should find Y/N again. She has no idea if the girl she loves isn't with anyone else now. It's been 5 years after all.

After a long discussion with her friend Wanda, she decided to find the love of her life. Maybe it's not too late and Y/N is still waiting for her, right?

"Alright, my little prince. Mama will be right back with dinner" Y/N smiles and presses a kiss to her son's head.

The little boy's been playing with his stuffed animals in his fort the entire afternoon, only coming out when Y/N calls, so she's not afraid to leave her little boy alone for a bit. Especially when their house is far away from everything.

Natasha pulls over a little further from the house, deciding to wait if Y/N isn't already living her happy family life with someone else. The last thing she wants is to ruin Y/N's happiness.

"Sir Snuggles, you betrayed our kingdom, so you have to leave!" Little Alexei orders, stepping out of his fort with a pout on his face and carrying his teddy bear on the porch.

Natasha's eyes widen when she sees the little boy that looks exactly like a mini version of Y/N. Few seconds later Y/N steps out of the door, two plates in her hands. Natasha smiles when she notices the hair color change.

"Dinner's ready, little prince" Y/N smiles, placing the plates on the table outside.

"Mama, I'm the king, not little prince" The little boy pouts and climbs the chair.

"Oh. I'm sorry, your majesty" Y/N jokes, sitting opposite her son. "No, no. Go wash your hands, honey" Y/N orders before Alexei can even start eating.

She receives a whine from the little boy, but he listens and goes to wash his hands. Natasha takes it as an opportunity and walks over to the now redhead.

"Hi, baby. I'm back" Natasha informs on which Y/N looks up, not believing her own eyes.

"... Natasha?" The girl's eyes fill with tears on the sight of her girlfriend standing there.

She immediately stands up, running to Natasha and jumping into her arms. She's been waiting 5 years for this and it's finally here.

"Why the hell did you not visit me even once over the 5 years?" Y/N asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Mama?" The little boy suddenly appears behind his mom, hiding behind her legs and looking up at her.

"Natasha, let me introduce you your son" Y/N smiles, lifting Alexei up and sitting him onto her hip.

"M-my son?" Natasha asks if she heard that right, her eyes filling with tears. "B-but how?"

"... I might have planned to tell you we were expecting a baby the same evening you told me you needed to leave on that mission. Before you ask why I didn't tell you... I know you, Nat. You can't sit still when the world needs help and you would never forgive yourself for leaving me alone either, so I decided not to tell you" Y/N explains and Natasha stays quiet, processing everything. "... Are you mad? Please don't be mad at me, I-"

"No, no, I'm not mad. I just... Does he know?"

"He does. I've told him a lot about you... Can you say hi to mommy, bubs?" Y/N smiles, encouraging the little boy with a kiss on the head.

"Hi" Alexei mumbles shyly.

"Hi. I'm so happy to meet you, buddy" Natasha smiles, tears rolling down her cheeks. "What's his name?" She asks and wipes her tears away.

"I'm Alexei!" The little boy grins.

"... Alexei? Did you really name our child after... well, my dad?" Natasha asks, raising an eyebrow on which Y/N furrows her brows.

"Your dad? You've never really told me much about your family. You said you don't know your real family. How was I supposed to know your dad's name's Alexei?" Y/N says confused, they've never really spoken about Natasha's family, even though Natasha planned to tell her girlfriend before the Thanos thing.

"I guess I gotta explain you some things. But Alexei suits him, the right name for a little king" Natasha smiles at her son who blushes and hides his head into Y/N's neck which makes both women chuckle.

"Oh. Dinner. Go to eat, honey" Y/N remembers, standing Alexei back on the ground. "Will you have dinner with us? I cooked just for the two of us, but I can cook more? It'll take a while, but I'll be happy to cook for you. Or I can share mine if you want?" Y/N suggests nervously, hoping Natasha won't disappear again.

"Y/N, calm down" Natasha chuckles. "I already had some food, you don't have to cook anything or share your dinner with me. But I'd be really happy if we could talk about everything later?"

"It's Alexei's bedtime soon, so we can talk then if you don't have anywhere else to be?" Y/N suggest on which Natasha smiles and nods.

———

The boy fell asleep quite quickly as all the playing today worn him out. Y/N gives him one last kiss on the forehead before walking downstairs to have a talk with Natasha.

"He's asleep already" Y/N informs, slowly sitting down next to Natasha on the couch. "... Nat, I was worried about you. Why didn't you visit me or at least called me over the 5 years?"

"... I don't know, I... I was worried you found someone better with whom you'd be living a happy life" Natasha admits, playing with her fingers.

"I could never find anyone better, Nat. You are the best one for me. I love you" Y/N smiles, placing her hand on top of Natasha's.

"Y-you do? After all the time?" The Avenger asks, looking Y/N in the eyes.

"Yeah, of course I do" Y/N smiles warmly.

"I love you too, you have no idea how much" Natasha smiles back on which Y/N moves closer and hugs her girlfriend tightly. "And I love the new hair color, by the way" Natasha smirks suddenly, making Y/N chuckle.

"Yeah, it reminds me of you, so I dyed my hair. But I think it quite suits me, don't you think?"

"It does, you look beautiful" Natasha smiles lovingly. "I. Hm. Now that my mission is over and the world is saved... I was wondering if we couldn't continue where we ended? Now that we have a son, we could finally be a family"

"I would love nothing more" Y/N smiles, looking up at Natasha who returns the smile and leans in, kissing her girlfriend passionately.

"You know... when Alexei and I get to know each other a bit better... we could maybe start thinking about giving him a little sibling" Natasha smirks.

"You would want another baby with me?" Y/N smiles, loving the thought already and to be honest, the little boy has been begging her for a little brother quite a while already.

"Yeah. I would love to have another mini Y/N running around" Natasha smiles and presses a kiss to Y/N's forehead.

"Well then, I guess you gotta tell me about your family first otherwise our second baby might be accidentaly named after your mom or something" Y/N jokes, making Natasha chuckle.

They sure have a long evening full of explaining ahead of them...

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 687 31
Literally just a bunch of random ideas as Lizzie/Wanda as a mom dealing with children. Will contain angst and fluff! I do requests! Rankings- #22 I...
29.1K 286 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
13.6K 315 9
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...
20.8K 528 12
motherly comfort book with Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johansson, and Elizabeth Olsen X Y/n daughter reader oneshots. They'll probab...