STYLES in Disguise *slow edit...

By xScribbling_Conceptx

Before, I thought I already know myself but when a tragic accident came into my life, everything has change. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The Necklace
CHAPTER 2: Please be Strong
CHAPTER 3: The Moment of Truth
CHAPTER 4: It's Time
CHAPTER 5: A Brand New Start
CHAPTER 6: Confrontation
CHAPTER 7: Roller Coaster Life
CHAPTER 8: Ride here, Ride there
CHAPTER 9: SUPERMAN is here!
CHAPTER 10: Group Chat
CHAPTER 11: Good turned Bad
CHAPTER 12: Poor Louis!
CHAPTER 13: Second Chances
CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
CHAPTER 15: Girlfriends
CHAPTER 16: Reminiscence
CHAPTER 17: First Day
CHAPTER 18: Nothing's Fine I'm TORN
CHAPTER 19: Heartbreak
CHAPTER 20: First Dance
CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!
CHAPTER 22: The Plan
CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18
CHAPTER 24: Text Message
CHAPTER 25: Bad Day
CHAPTER 26: Harry, what's wrong?
CHAPTER 27: Who's HES?
CHAPTER 28: Not a good idea!
CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?
CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies
CHAPTER 31: Pool Party!
CHAPTER 32: Reject it or Not
CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!
CHAPTER 35: Harry VS. Stacey
CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One
CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me
CHAPTER 38: Let Me Be The One
CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss
CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!
CHAPTER 41: Game Over!!
CHAPTER 42: Bestfriend
CHAPTER 43: Fangirl
CHAPTER 44: Look who's here
CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 46: New Girl
CHAPTER 47: Favor
CHAPTER 48: Spaces
CHAPTER 49: Me vs. Me
CHAPTER 50: The Plan ver. 2.0
CHAPTER 51: Destiny
CHAPTER 52: HACEY <3
CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us
CHAPTER 54: Big Mistake
CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles

113 13 1
By xScribbling_Conceptx

After months when the lads left for their Where We Are Tour, I felt the house was another planet. I missed the laughter, jokes and the bond we shared together. I know our memories together was not good all the time but it really reflects that although we have our own differences we still care and accept each other no matter who we are.

Last night, daddy surprised me when he said "You're going to visit your brother." as he entered my room. I can't help myself not to jump and squeal because I that I miss him and the boys so much that I want to fly there, like now.

Daddy explained why I am going there. He said that he'll be having a seminar there for only one day and he want me to join him. Although it's for a short a period of time, I will just pend the 24 hours with the lads.

The clock reads 12:05 pm and I already finished packing my things for a day, but if you'll try to look at it, it's like I'm going to stay there forever.

Daddy entered my room and helped me carry the bags down the stairs up to the car. I'm so freakin' excited for this. One Direction, here I come!!

Dad put our stuffs at the back of the car and I climbed in. after few minutes, he climbed in the car also. Ben, our driver, drove us to the airport.

When we arrived at the place, I remembered the first time I got here. Daddy held my hand and dragged our things towards the guards after they announced that it's time for us to ride the plane. Our bags passed through a detector machine and we passed through the guards also for inspection.

When we got in the plane, I sat down on a seat beside the window. I can see the view from down below.

Few minutes later, the pilot instructed us to buckle up our seatbelts before taking off. We followed what he said and made myself comfortable. Dad told me to take a nap during the flight so I did. I need some energy for a day of stay.

* ***********

I was already wide awake when we arrived the U.S airport. It was already dark outside, cueing that it's night time.

Daddy and I exited the airport and took a taxi to drive us to the lad's apartment. He dropped me off in front of the apartment when we got there. Then, he told me not to call Zayn so that I could surprise them. Nice Idea!

He didn't stay that long and he drove away to the hotel where the seminar is going to be held.

I carried my bags and stepped in. I went to the information desk and asked Where's the room of the lads. At first, the clerk refused but when I introduced myself as Zayn's sister, she told me that the lads are staying at the third floor. I thanked her and rode the elevator up.

When I got to their room, I quickly turned the doorknob and get inside. Instead of them being surprised, I was the one who was surprised because the place is empty, no Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn. That means, they're not here. Where did they go? It is not a good habit to leave the door unlocked, especially in this generation.

The place is huge and it has 5 rooms. I searched for Zayn's room to put my things there. When I found it, I placed my bags beside his cabinet and dive to his bed. My back aches due to the long ride. I want to sleep but I can't because the weather is hot so I decided to take a bath first before heading to sleep.

I turned on the shower and let the water flow down my skin. The water was refreshing.

After 20 minutes, I'm done and I wrapped my body with towel.

When I was about to take my first step towards the door, Harry entered the room, rubbing his eyes. Maybe he just woke up. At night? Weird.

Thinking aside why Harry was rubbing his eyes, I felt numb and my heart beats faster. I ended up screaming, "AAAAAAAhhhhhh!!!!" at the top of my lungs which dominated the room. Harry was startled and stared at me with his eyes wide opened. When he realized that he should not look at me, he covered his eyes with his hands and quickly turned around and left the room. Next time, I will lock the door close. Why didn't I saw him? Why is he here and not with the other boys?

"I didn't see anything, I swear." He said behind the door. As I walked over the door, I grabbed the doorknob and opened it. I flinched a little while seeing Harry in front of the door. I was startled and frozen. We were staring at each other for a moment before I contained myself.

"It's okay Harry, It's nothing. It's all my fault. I should've locked the door." I explained but he didn't listen and went inside the comfort room. Strike 3, he ignored me again. My goodness!!!

I went to Zayn's room and wore my slumber clothes. Thinking about Harry is a pain inside my heart. Where did he get the guts to ignore me like this? I didn't do anything wrong to him. I want to clarify everything. I want some answers.

Containing myself with courage, I bolted Zayn's room and went to Harry's room. I didn't knock or even get his permission and bolted inside. Harry was sitting on his bed while tapping his phone.

He was astonished at my sight. "What are you doing here?" he asked rudely.

"I am here to ask you something." I answered bravely but my hands were shaking and sweating.

"Leave me alone, I don't have time to talk about it." He sassed again. Not even bothering to look at me. Hello Harry, I'm here in front of you. My innerself ranted.

"Why are you acting so weird? Why do you keep on ignoring me? And as much as I feel, you're pushing me away." Raising my voice. He gazed at me which made me flinch.

"Why are you so stubborn?" raising his voice too.

"I'm not stubborn! I just want to know what's wrong with you. And now, you're shouting at me like hell?" I yelled.

"It' none of your business!" he said dryly.

"Yeah. It's none of my business? But I am the one who's being pushed away here!" I ranted.

"Then, what is your point?" he yelled as he came over me.

"My point is, you're so unreasonable!!!" I shouted while staring at him.

"Unreasonable? Huh?" he said sarcastically and let an exasperated sigh.

"Yes!" I said proudly.

"Who do you think you are whom I should explain with? Leave my room now!" he said in front of me.

"yeah.." I sighed. "Who am I to ask for your explanation right? Fine," I threw my hands in the air. "I will go if that what you like." I said dryly. "Goodbye. I hope you'll have a good night sleep." I said sarcastically and went outside the door before slamming it close.

I stood in front of his door for a while as my tears began to fall. Why am I crying? I shouldn't be affected of what he said right? Though it feels like I'm nobody to him.

His words slapped my face, especially the, "Who am I to be explained with?". It hurts, but I don't know why. I can't explain what I feel. I just wanted to be there for him but he's only pushing me away little by little. Damn this feeling.

I went back to Zayn's room and lay down on his bed as my tears stream down my face. Grabbing my phone, I dialed Perrie's number to clarify what I feel.

Cccccrrrriiiinnnnggggg!!!! The phone rang.

Perrie: hello Stacey?

Me: yes, it's me. (I answered while sniffing)

Perrie: are you crying?

Me: no. I'm fine. I have colds. (I lied)

Perrie: are you sure?

Me: yes.

Perrie: why did you call up?

Me: can I ask you something?

Perrie: of course, what is it?

Me: how would I know if I'm inlove?

She didn't answer for a moment, and then she laughed.

Perrie: are you inlove?

Me: seriously Perrie? I'm asking you because I don't know. (I said with seriousness in my voice which made her stop laughing)

Perrie: okay. To know if you're inlove, there are so many signs but I will share to you some of it. First, you're so affected of his actions and words.

I am always affected of Harry's words like right now.

Me: then,

Perrie: second, you can't help yourself thinking about him.

Strike 2. Remember the day when Niall and I dated, I can't get Harry off my head. And I also think about him most of the time.

Perrie: third, you always want to see him.

Check that for 3. Harry's face never left my head either one second. I always want to see him like for every second of my life.

Perrie: fourth, you can't help yourself to smile whenever you remembered the times you were together.

4 points. I always dreamed about Harry and there'll always be a smile painted on my face every time I think about our memories together.

Perrie: lastly, he is the only one who breaks your heart too badly.

5 goals. He made me sad, especially the thought of pushing me away. He never knew how much it hurts.

Me: Thank you Perrie.

Perrie: no problem sis. Goodnight. Hope it helped you.

Then I hang up.

I stared at the ceilings and thinking about what she said. This cannot be some kind of coincidence. So does it mean, I'M INLOVE WITH HARRY???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 12
"Come on, do it, curse, scream, yell at me, hit me, do whatever you have wanted to do all these years." He just stares at me, not doing anything. "...
31.6K 1.2K 71
Together every day but existence was yet to be found. Why do engraved mistakes on your heart make it so hard to confess something you've been hiding...
7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
7K 0 125
Read through the story of how two strangers fall in love They have their ups and downs but will their love for each other be enough to make the rela...