Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31 🔞
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 18

3K 49 18
By unaisaas

- Jeff was going to use his cousin to make fun of you and me? Nan said in a normal voice. After they gathered in the room.

- I'm not sure, but did he really? What you say? Mac asked because he wanted to know his boyfriend's opinion. Nan had a smile at the corner of her mouth.

-How would they know? Just don't move my legs, Nan said in a soothing voice.

Mac sighed slightly, even though Jeff was his friend, but if there was bad intent with his and Nan's relationship, it wouldn't be very nice, and he probably didn't care if Nan taught his friends some lessons.

"Wait, I'll see if the three of them are awake," said Mac, because he had showered and changed, and Nan was about to shower.

-Hm she answered Nan and went to the bathroom.

Mac went to join his friends in the next guest room.

Walking in, he saw that Ohm had already arrived in the room and that all of Mac's friends had already woken up.

Ohm said Nan was joking with that Jerry? Danny asked jokingly.

"A little," Mac replied with a smile.

-Jealous of you, it's so obvious. He doesn't care about anyone but you, Frank complimented with a smile.

-He is a very direct and tough person. He may say something too harsh. I must apologize in advance. But it's nothing. She's a whore with a good heart.

Mac said because he didn't want his friends to feel bad for their loved one.

"You look like we just met Nan," Jonathan said jokingly.

- I guess so. It is sincere. You don't have to pretend to be pretty to win your boyfriend's heart, Danny said again.

Everyone agreed. Mac is a little flattered that everyone understands him on Nan, except for Jeff, who still doesn't like him.

- What do you think of Jeff? Ohm asked.

Seeing Mac's face Mac nodded.

Don't even think about it. Meanwhile, it's obvious that it's nothing to Nan....Nan doesn't care about that... You just have to make up your mind and not act like a loser and a bully, Ohm told her... Warn the three friends as well.

-

All three agreed with Ohm's words.

- I hope Jeff agrees. That is, if Jeff and Jerry do something inconsistent with Nan. I don't know what he will do so drastically. What will I do? I'll take my lover's side.... Do you understand? Mac said bluntly. They all nodded in agreement.

Relax, because I warned Jeff, Danny replied.

Jonathan changed the conversation to travel, until Nan came and called out to him. He opened the door and entered, calling the 5 people to come down to eat together. When they got downstairs they saw that Jeff and Jerry were already on the phones waiting.

--Jeff, let's eat first. So we can talk about where we will travel.

Mac asked Jeff for a nod before inviting his cousin to walk up front with everyone.

The front yard had already been prepared. Jerry quickly went to the side.

-I want to eat Pad Thai. Do you have Pad Thai? Jerry asked pleadingly.

Nan looked at the boy.

-No, we will eat what we have prepared, replied Nan.

-I think if that bastard spoke Thai, he'd say he wanted something to eat, so of course he'd eat // Ohm whispered to Mac teasingly.

Mac chuckled slightly because he was thinking the same thing.

As they made their way to the dinner table, everyone marveled at the food on the table: panang moo, fried basil, boiled soup, and sweet pork.

-Anyone who wants to try Thai-style rice can eat rice, Nan said before taking a seat at the head of the table.

With Mac sitting to his left, followed by Ohm and Danny. Jerry sat immediately to Nan's right, across from Mac, followed by Jeff, Frank and Jonathan who sat at the other end of the table.

-It is delicious. I want to try Thai food. "Can I have some rice?" said Jerry.

So Nan put the rice on a plate for Mac first.

He then placed it on the table, but Jerry tried to take the plate away from him. Nan's eyes locked before placing the bowl of rice on the table, this made the young man raise his eyebrows immediately.

-Sorry, I only serve Mac. Anyone who wants to eat it can get it themselves.

Nan said to Jerry before turning to tell the others with a slight smile. Ohm secretly smiled at Jerry's disgusted face, so Jeff had to move closer to his cousin.

--Fried Panangy Basil, I asked my people not to make it too spicy. You should be able to eat it, Nan said before handing Mac a special plate.

--This part is yours. You don't accidentally fall into someone else's lap, Nan said, as she ordered separately for the garlic-free Mac.

-Why does Mac have separate food? Jerry asked curiously.

--Mac is allergic to garlic, Jeff replied to his cousin.

-Ah, it looks like his life will be difficult. The young man's voice was devoid of compassion. But it's more like sarcasm.

- It is not difficult. Because Nan takes care of everything. Mac replied .

He wasn't going to let him out of the way just yet. young to

-This is upsetting to Nan, Jerry went back to acting understanding.

- Is it difficult for you? Take care of me like this?

Mac turned to ask her boyfriend in English for the young men to know, Nan lifted a small smile from the corner of her mouth, then turned to look at Jerry's face, who was not happy with Nan's answer.

- Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself first, Nan replied, Jerry flinching in confusion. Why should he worry about himself?

-I think we'd better eat. I'm hungry, Danny interrupts before continuing.

Then they all started eating together.

-Have you thought about this? Where do you want to travel? Nan asked as he sat down to eat.

-Let's go there together. We want you to stay with us, invited Jonathan.

Nan turned to look at Mac.

-Want to go? Nan asked in Thai.

- Well... I want to go too. I was there working, but not traveling, Mac answered slowly.

--But if I go, you have to go... Will there be a problem with the service? Mac continued.

Everyone looked curious as to what the two were talking about. Ohm was the only one who understood.

--Why, don't you want me to go with you or what? Nan pretended to ask.

--I dont say that. Don't make fun of me, Mac said, laughing.

- I will leave my job quickly, just for a few days. Or your friends will be gone for a month, Nan said.

-Hell, who's going to travel once a month? Mac grumbled back.

-Yes, go, go, Nan answered Mac, turning to Jonathan, who invited him.

- I can go too. As for accommodation... Nan was about to say something.

"I'll find her myself," Mac said hurriedly. Nan immediately raised her eyebrows at her boyfriend.

-Can I rest on this trip and take it easy? Mac asked softly.

Nan giggled a little in her throat. He knows very well that Mac is not really a snob and he needsActually, Mac is not a snob but he needs to stay in a fancy hotel, but he really wants to relax with his friends.

- Okay, whatever you want, you can consult your friends. where do you want to stay

Nan replied, making Mac smile immediately.

He then went back to tell his friends that he would find a place to stay and continued the conversation by concluding that they would take a plane to Krabi late afternoon the day after tomorrow. And I will rent a car there to go to Ko Lanta.

Tomorrow, Ohm will take the others to travel to central Bangkok first.

Are we going to Nan's runway tonight? Ohm invited his friends because they had already talked to Mac before, except for Jeff.

- Oh, did we forget to ask you? Ohm turned to ask Nan when he remembered.

-Okay, can we go and have a drink there? I'll have the kids make you a drink, Nan offered.

They all agreed immediately.

-Did you open a racetrack? Jerry sat quietly. As he liked to eat, he asked when he was full.

- Hmm, replied Nan dryly.

- Wow, I want to see her soon. Take me to visit, Jerry said in a pleading tone.

"I'm not a good tour guide, and besides, it's no place for a kid like you to walk around," Nan said.

My cousin isn't that young, Jeff said to him.

Nan lifted a small smile from the corner of her mouth.

--The society you live in is not like the society I live in. If you compare the society you live in, it is white. The society I live in is sometimes gray. It can go completely black without you realizing it.

Nan said in a normal tone so that everyone could immediately understand what she was trying to convey.

-At around 20.00 we go on. Now that we're done eating, let's sit down and rest a little, Nan said and everyone nodded.

They all helped lift the dishes and wash them. Then they sat in the front yard of the house to wait for the clock. Nan went separately to speak with his underlings.

"Brother Nan is great," Jerry said aloud. Mac gave him a slight look at the young man but said nothing.

- It would be good if I could sleep with him one night. The young man spoke again.

--Son of a bitch, Mac said, but in Thai. (Making the young man immediately turn to look at Mac's face).

-What you say? Jerry asked, not knowing what Mac said. Mac smiled innocently at Jerry.

--Oh, I said I wanted to lie down and get some sun, Mac said, Ohm secretly holding back his laugh.

- Rhino, Mac says again in Thai. Jerry immediately frowned as he looked around.

--Do you have a mouse here too? Jerry asked because he thought Mac said the word RAT, which means mouse.

-- Um, there is one. I don't know what to do with him. Sometimes I want to stuff her mouth too, Mac said with a naive expression. Ohm secretly turned and smiled.

- Brother Nan's house is clean.. There will probably be no mice. I don't like it at all, said Jerry because he doesn't like mice very much.

- It's dirty because you're here, Mac says again in Thai. Jerry looked at Mac suspiciously.

- Oh... I say you don't like rats either. You're asking for attention, aren't you? Mac asked,

I'm going to look for Nan for a second. Ohm stood up and told Mac.

--What are you doing? Mac asked.

- Sad, I want to laugh.

After saying this, Ohm immediately rushed to Nan and stood there laughing. Until Nan asked what it was. Then Nan laughed when she heard that from Ohm.

-When it was time to go to the track, Nan walked them instead of driving because she saw it wasn't too far.

He often walks alone. Subordinates
they had already prepared drinks and snacks in the office. Now there are a lot of people coming to the track little by little, but there will be more people late at night.

Wow, so many beautiful girls, said Danny's voice.

-Recently, a woman driving a motorcycle will come here. He has a lot of fans, so they came to cheer themselves up, Nan replied.

Mac already knew who the woman was because Nan had told him earlier.

- Beautiful? Frank asked.

--I'll let you see for yourself. She should arrive around 9 or 10pm. I saw there was a man challenging her today too, Nan replied.

-I know very well, Mac pretended to be ironic. That's why Nan used her arm to block Mac's neck.

--You have to know a lot about the terrain. Otherwise, how can you control it? What if something happens to the team? Nan said with a light laugh.

Mac said nothing and they all went into the office.

- Let's do it, Ohm said sarcastically when he saw all the drinks.

- Okay, let me check the track for a second, Mac would you... She was about to speak to Mac, but Jerry reached out and grabbed Nan's arm first.

-Can I go with you? Jerry asked.

Nan looked directly into Jerry's face and took her hand from his arm.

-Family business. It's better to take the family and watch. As for you, you can watch from here.

Finishing speaking, Nan took Mac's hand and left.

When Nan left, Jerry looked disappointed, but didn't dare continue.

-- Have you ever run into that guy? Nan asked jokingly.

- I could not help myself. He said he wanted to sleep with you one night He meant it so I could clearly hear Mac complain in frustration at this.

Because he felt like Jerry didn't respect him even though he knew what was going on between him and Nan.

Save it for swearing, Nan replied.

It made Mac laugh out loud. As Nan goes over things with his men at the racetrack, Mac sees that there are, in fact, several customers.

-Nan, is this group, right? Who is a corridor fan you told me about? Mac asked curiously.

Nan turned to look around a bit.

Yes, lots of male fans, Nan waved at the field. Mac sensed that someone had prepared a signal.

-And do they still have a light signal? Mac said jokingly.

- Well, at first I was confused. I thought they were carrying guns. When I searched, they turned into signals of fire, Nan said with a smile.

-You like this, lots of eye candy.

Mac looked at the group of scantily clad women.

-It's just a treat for the eyes. Because my favorite food is here, Nan said as she looked at Mac. Mac's face warmed. Nan's subordinates sitting there smiled slightly.

-Aren't you tired? To eat the same food, he pretended to ask Mac because he wanted to know the unique way of cooking to make the food delicious...

- If you don't understand, I'll explain my cooking method... sometimes it's on top... sometimes...

A/N : I think you will understand what food we are talking about
Nai how with Nan he is deadly I adore him...he has some lines that drive you crazy...

Nan wasn't done talking for that Mac covered her mouth with his hand because he knew she was going to talk about the gestures of their love poem for both of them.

Shut up and move on, Mac said, feeling rather embarrassed.

Because Nan spoke in front of standing subordinates.

He then chuckled softly before taking Mac's hand out of his mouth and holding it like that.

Then he took Mac for a walk to see the countryside. He was periodically greeting the regular customers before he heard a noise.

"The star is here," Nan said, and Mac turned to see a bright red Ducati parked off to the side.

- The lady you told me about? Mac asked back, Nan shook her head, before pulling Mac closer to that girl.

When the woman took off her helmet, Mac was stunned because the girl was so beautiful. He wears a leather outfit
ready for racing that makes her look cool and cute at the same time, there are many people coming to greet her. The young woman greeted in a friendly manner.

- Hello, Nan, said the young woman when she saw Nan enter.

-Hello, Khun Fah. You arrived early today, Nan returned the greeting.

- The work was completed quickly. So I came before the event, the woman said with a light laugh.

Mac felt it was worth a look. But he didn't feel anything romantic. He seems happy. Also, Mac thought the girl didn't care, it was like she was greeting her friends as usual, unlike some women who find Nan sweet and seductive. That's why Mac admired the girl in his heart.

- Oh, is that your boyfriend Mac? The girl turned to look at Mac and asked.

To Mac's surprise, the girl knew his name.

- Yes, I hold his hand like this. If it wasn't for me, his head would have cracked, he joked. Mac he turned to snort angrily.

- Are you saying this to please me? Mac pretended to leave.

"Otherwise, he's not nice," Nan said, so Mac nudged him in the side once.

- What do you say, be careful with Khun Fah too? Oh, let me introduce myself again. I'm Mac, Mac said and then turned to greet the smiling girl.

- Hello, nice to meet you.

The girl introduced herself. Mac pulled the woman's hand away. Nan reached out and wrapped her arm around Mac's shoulder.

-This person, I am jealous, Khun Fah. Don't add charm to it, Nan said with a smile.

- Oh, Mr. Nan, if it is not forbidden. I will spray it in secret. The girl teased him a bit, causing Mac to smile kindly at the young woman.

-Very comfy. I'll go see when I'm running if there's a problem, Nan replied before leading Mac back to the office.

- Look at her with oily eyes, - Nan pretends to tease her lover.

- What the hell is wrong with that? I was just looking at her, but Khun Fah is really beautiful, Mac said thoughtfully.

- Well, at first I was still confused about what he was doing. But when I saw his ability, I really had to give him a thumbs up, replied Nan.

Have you ever raced her? Mac asked curiously. Nan shook her head from side to side.

- I'm afraid of losing. If I lose, I'll be ashamed to die, Nan joked.

-She's so cute. So you're not nervous at all? Mac asked curiously.

- Are you suspicious or just want to have fun? Nan asked, returning her smile.

"I'm only asking because I know he doesn't want you anyway," Mac replied, to which Nan laughed out loud.

-Of course, you are the one who swerved to catch me, replied Nan smiling.

-Are you asking if I'm not nervous? What to say? Khun Fah is like Hia Day in female form. Maybe a little friendlier..But I wouldn't risk it, Nan replied, making Mac raise an eyebrow in surprise.

- Enough, stop talking about other people. Let's find friends.... I don't know how much they've been drinking, Mac said because the two of them had gone to see the track together an hour ago.

- Are you ready for the trip?

Nan came in and asked Mac and his friends who were now sitting and waiting in the living room.

As they are traveling together to Krabi today, Ohm took his friends to Bangkok yesterday. Except for Mac, who asked to help his father in the office and also keep his father informed about the trips.

Nan had to order his subordinates to apply for the job because he wouldn't be around for many days, which made both of them not go with their friends. In addition, Ohm and the 5 people returned late at night and dispersed to rest.

"Okay," Ohm replied before Nan let everyone load their bags into the van. Because Wai will be the driver to take them to the airport.

Tru...Tru...Tru..

Nan's phone rang. As they headed to the airport. Nan held it up to look and pressed answer.

- I'm going to Krabi. I'm going to take Mac and his friends on a trip... I'm jealous of you... right? I'll buy you something as a souvenir...well, tell him if he comes back I'll go see him....okay, Nan said after a while and hung up.

-Brick? Mac asked, as if guessing. Nan nodded in agreement.

- He called to ask me to visit the house,Nan replied.

- Well, everything is full, right? Nan asked Mac just to be sure.

- It's okay, I'm the one who packs the suitcases. If it's not complete, we scold you, Mac replied.

Then Nan laughed a little. After a while they arrived at the airport, and Nan's group took the luggage out of the car.

Then the group of 8 went together to check-in and get their luggage.

--It takes 2 hours to get on the plane, so let's eat something to kill some time.

Mac looked at his boyfriend for a moment before smiling.

--Why are you smiling? Nan asked.

--You look good today, Mac said with a smile.

Today, Nan was wearing a white round neck T-shirt that fit his body well, revealing the outline of a strong chest, and jeans that were faded but not torn. A new pair of sneakers that he rarely wears because he prefers to wear dirty old pairs. Nan was well toned and wore sunglasses around her neck. Nan looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

-I dress like I'm at home, was the answer because Nan usually wears a T-shirt and jeans like that.

-I like it, but I don't feel at home. how do you say that Mac said with a smile.

Why didn't he even understand why he felt Nan looked so much better today?

- He wants to tell you that when you are - at home, your state is that of a beggar. But when he comes out like this, he looks like a young man.

Ohm hearing this said in response and then a slight smile before raising an eyebrow at Mac.

--Why, have you fallen in love with me again?Non pretended to ask and Mac pretended to vomit.

--Damn, your medicine is good on Mac's stomach hurts, Ohm teased Mac.

Nan laughed heartily, then turned to Ohm. Mac rolled his eyes.

-What do you want to say? Jerry's voice calls out.

--Choices, Mac says in Thai, then grabs his coffee and drinks as usual.

Acting as if what he said was just a little exclamation, Jerry looked at Mac's face with a frown, but didn't ask anything.

- We were talking about the trip. It was Ohm who answered.

- Mac, I don't know what's wrong with you. I'll take it out. Jeff's voice came. Because he sat down next to Mac before reaching out and grabbing a strand of dust from Mac's hair.

--Select Nan spoke a little Thai and took a sip of his coffee just like Mac did earlier, with Jeff looking confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 985 23
Note - The spoilers are from YouTube and other platforms so they DO NOT belong to me! I'm just putting them here so people can read them if they want...
44.4K 1.8K 12
Universe story LS!!! Frog and sage???? ... they are introduced in N&M book
310K 3.1K 58
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
22.5K 710 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...