Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

18. Fallen Returns

830 40 13
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Megatron bowed, "Master, I have returned."

Fallen looked at him unamused, "So you have, my foolish wayward student."

Megatron grunted as he was slammed against the wall and held by cables, "I had my reasons, Master."

Fallen glared at him, "And what are these reasons? What would be so important for you to ignore my calls?"

Starscream held Dreadwing back, "Do not interfere, not yet."

Dreadwing looked at where his leader was then grunted, "I do not like this, Commander Starscream."

Starscream muttered, "Neither do I."

Fallen hissed, "Well? What are these reasons?"

Megatron grunted, "I am a Sire now, Master, a Sire of three young sparklings."

Fallen dropped him, "Sparklings? I see, the Allspark is on that wretched planet after all."

Megatron grunted, "Not anymore, Master. It was destroyed after the newest sparklings were created."

Fallen growled, "The Allspark cannot be destroyed, you fool. It is pure energy, it can only change forms. I see, I see, it is inside that wretched planet now."

Megatron was flummoxed, "Inside the planet?"

Fallen growled, "My brothers, well former brothers adored that little organic planet. Especially the way the weather transformed from hot to cold to hot again. It stands to reason the Allspark which is also a force of nature would transform and become a part of that planet."

Megatron eyed him warily, "The cycle of seasons, yes my sparklings enjoy those."

Fallen made a disgusted face but acquiesced, "It has it's uses, I suppose but we will have to extract the Allspark. For that we need the harvester."

Megatron got up, "A harvester? Out here?"

Fallen hummed looking at the stars outside the screen, "Indeed, but I believe the Allspark is not completely scattered across the planet. Who was the last one to use it?"

Megatron warily answered, "It... It was a human."

Fallen snarled and broke one of the walls, "A human again? Was it one of those Witwiccans?"

Megatron's optics widened, 'How did he know?'

Fallen saw the expression, "It is one of them. Tsk! Prima adored her little femme organic, of all things she could have chosen. And you, you little foolish Mechling, you went and bonded with them."

Megatron was now wary, "It was a good idea then, and the sparklings adore him."

Fallen growled, "Fools! All of you! You do not let those vermin near the Sparklings."

Starscream approached them with a placating gesture, "With all due respect Master Fallen, the humans are not so simple. They are more than meets the eye."

Fallen deadpanned looking between the three of them, "Of course, they are. They even managed to seduce my foolish student and his followers."

Megatron was alarmed, "Master? Wait, what are you doing?"

Dreadwing shouted, "Lord Megatron!"

Starscream shrieked, "What is this?"

Fallen declared, "I will go to Earth myself and deal with this."

Megatron was shocked as chains grabbed him, "Wait Master!"

Fallen ordered, "Stay here. You have obviously been seduced by those organics just like my siblings were. Honestly, why did I expect anything different from a youngling? You are obviously not experienced enough to resist their seductive charms."

Starscream was struggling against the cable chains holding him, "Excuse me? I am not that easy to fool."

Fallen snorted, "I am not taking any chances. Once I eliminate them you will forget these ridiculous emotions."

Dreadwing was pulling the chains that grabbed him, "Lord Megatron."

Megatron watched with dread as his teacher left, 'Oh no! I have to get out of here.'

Dreadwing, "Get off me!"

Starscream, "My Lord! What do we do? My trine, well Thundercracker also mated with a human femme and a Mech. Marissa and Chip, if anything happened to them, I fear for my brother's spark."

Megatron growled pulling his arm and servo free, "I know, we need to get out of here."

Dreadwing grunted as he pulled free from the living chains, "For someone who claimed to hate organics, the Fallen had no problem using techno - organic cables."

Starscream paused, "Techno - organic cables? No wonder these things are so strong and sturdy. Hold on!"

Starscream looked around the area and found the console that controlled the ridiculously annoying cables and chains holding them. Starscream smirked on seeing the console and aimed at it shooting it with his arm missile blowing it up. One of the Fallen soldiers who stayed behind rushed in wondering what was going on only to see his Master's favourite student. Megatron looked at him straight in the optics announcing he passed the test and demanding to know where the Fallen was. The soldier rolled his optics at the spoiled Mechling and pointed in the direction he left.

Megatron, "Let's go, we wasted enough time already."

Starscream, "The Fallen should have just left planet Earth to us. It may be organic in nature but the labor is useful."

Dreadwing, "My Lord, Commander, I have detected him. He is already half way across the universe to planet Earth."

Megatron, "Get a move on men. I am not losing a planet filled with useful resources and most importantly free labor just because one of our elders has a grudge."

Starscream murmured, "Shockwave would be very upset to lose his free and willing test subjects."

Dreadwing, "I thought those were his paramours?"

Megatron, "Both, they are both."

Starscream, "Well, you have quite a number of them yourself, My Lord Megatron. Young Samuel too, now that I think about it. Humans are so open about their emotions."

Megatron, "I am happy with my mate, I do not need the rabble. Though I have noticed you quite enjoy their attention to you as well."

They bickered as they sped up after the Fallen who had already entered the Solar system and headed straight towards planet Earth. Megatron sped up but the Fallen had already reached planet Mars and headed straight towards Earth. Fortunately they could send a warning to the bases on Earth though none of them were sure if the warnings reached on time. Back on Earth they had received the warning ping from Megatron and Optimus had become alarmed. He commed Jazz and Bumblebee who were patrolling and almost swerved away from the road and cursed as they headed back to college.

Miles, "Jazz? What's wrong? You seem tense."

Jazz, "We have incoming."

Miles nodded, "Head home, my sword is there. Raon, Hong and Ohn too."

Jazz, "Right!"

Miles, "Bumblebee is getting Sam, right?"

Jazz, "Yes, hopefully we will be able to rendezvous with the rest of the team."

Miles, "I knew the peace time would not last forever. Sam is unfortunately not that lucky."

Jazz, "Welp, that's where we come in to make sure he is okay."

Miles smiled at Jazz, "You know you would make a great parent."

Jazz, "Really?"

Miles, "Yeah, we just have to show the Allspark we are serious about making sure the kids are safe from now on. I call dibs on being the favourite human uncle."

Jazz purred, "I like that idea."

Bee's holoform appeared, "Sam, we got a problem at home."

Sam, "Carlos, looks like I will have to do a rain check on your party."

Carlos, "Who's this?"

Sam, "Right, this is my cousin, Benji Witwicky. Bee for short. Bee, my science partner Carlos Rigal."

Bee, "So you have been keeping my little bro out of trouble."

Carlos, "I try but trouble finds us. I guess this means I will see you on Monday?"

Bee, "Not sure about that. The family is outside the state and I really cannot tell how long it will take."

Carlos, "That bad, dude? Will you be alright?"

Sam, "Don't fret, I will be back before you know it."

Carlos, "Don't look now but the rude one is back."

Sam looked and almost sighed, "I better go."

Alice called, "Wait! Sam!"

Sam, "We better go."

Bumblebee nodded and sped off, "Who was that?"

Sam, "A stubborn idiot who can't take a no for an answer."

Bumblebee, "Sounds like she's serious about you."

Sam snorted, "I would believe it if she respected my boundaries. Or if I did not overhear her talk nonsense with her friends."

Bumblebee winced, "Ouch! That bad?"

Sam sighed feeling tired, "You would be amazed how selfish and greedy humans can be."

Bumblebee tightened the seat belt around Sam's waist in comfort, "I suppose if good humans exist bad ones will too."

Sam, "Dealing with them is very exhausting. They think they can dictate how you feel, what you should like, how you should act, etc, etc. It is not just embarrassing to watch but humiliating to be subjected to. I am my own person, thank you."

Bumblebee winced, "I can imagine."

Sam, "Anyway what's going on?"

Bumblebee, "We got a warning from Megatron. The Fallen is furious that humans are involved with raising sparklings and wishes to eliminate you all."

Sam, "Excuse me? That's not his choice to make though? Raon, Ohn and Hong chose me."

Bumblebee, "We know but the Fallen is not listening to reason. Megatron tried but the Fallen is pretty much set on his way."

Sam, "What about Megatron? Is he alright?"

Bumblebee, "The Fallen locked him up but do not worry, they managed to free themselves."

Sam, "That is a relief to hear. As long as they are safe."

Bumblebee grumbled, 'He really likes him. Megatron better not hurt my charge or I swear to Primus.'

Allspark, 'He is heading this way Sam.'

Sam, "What?"

Bumblebee, "What is it?"

Allspark was apologetic, 'I am sorry, Sam. Primes can detect my presence.'

Sam paled, "Oh no! We cannot return to the house. Fallen is following us."

Bumblebee, "Frag, I will inform Jazz about it."

Jazz, "What is it, Bee?"

Bumblebee, -Fallen is currently tailing us. Take care of the sparklings.-

Miles, "Bee, stay close to Sam, no matter what happens."

Jazz, "We will team up with you once the kids are safe."

Bumblebee, -Alright, see you in a bit and I will stick with Sam, do not worry.-

Miles got out rushing inside, "You should worry. Sam has a really bad habit of sacrificing himself."

Raon, "My human is doing what?"

Ohn, "Not again!"

Hong, "We need to go to him."

Miles, "We are going to him, come on."

Jazz, "Don't worry guys. Optimus is on his way."

Raon murmured, "That does not comfort me."

Ohn muttered, "Sire has told us stories of Uncle's bad sacrificial habits too."

Hong grumbled, "Let's hurry."

Jazz sweat dropped, 'Yikes! The kids are pissed and scared. I do not blame them though.'

Miles, "Buckle up! We may have to break many road rules."

Optimus, -Jazz, come in Jazz.-

Jazz, "Optimus? What's wrong boss?"

Optimus, -I cannot get in contact with Bumblebee. Tell me you know where he is.-

Jazz, "Frag! Okay, last I checked Sam and Bumblebee were heading North to the forest."

Optimus, -Rendezvous there with the others then.-

Miles, "What happened?"

Jazz, "We lost contact with Sam and Bumblebee."

Raon screeched, "WHAT? I will destroy this world if anything happens to my human."

Ohn hissed, "I will claw them if our human gets hurt."

Hong growled, "I will poison them."

Miles had a dark expression, "I got my sword, let's go."

Jazz, "Yeah, buckle up."

Jazz, 'Please stay safe, Bumblebee, Sam, your kids are ready to commit geocide.'

Sam looked outside, "He is here."

Bumblebee, "Fallen, hang on!"

Sam grabbed his seat as Bumblebee swerved away, "Be careful Bee, let's get him somewhere we can hide from him but he can't hide from us."

Bumblebee, "Alright, think he knows you got the Allspark."

Sam, "I have no doubt. Primes are originally created with the ability to sense the Allspark."

Bumblebee, "Frag my life."

Sam, "Let's focus on surviving till the others come to help us, okay."

Bumblebee, "Yeah, we can do that."

Jazz meanwhile pulled out of the house and raced to the North side far away from the City that had become a peaceful home the last few days. Jazz cursed everything was going great for them too, then this Fallen had to show up and threaten their peace. Jazz was not happy and became more furious on hearing the sounds of a battle going on inside the forest. The three sparklings were getting restless as they insisted on going outside to see if Sam was safe or not. Jazz reluctantly let them and his charge out and transformed taking charge of the group.

Jazz crouched down, "Raon, I want you to become invisible. I need you in the sky to tell us what is happening."

Raon, "Got it."

Jazz turned to the twins, "Hong, Ohn, focus on stealth and speed, you two will be the ones responsible for getting Sam to safety."

Ohn, "You can count on us."

Hong, "We will get Sam out."

Jazz, "Miles with me. We will keep everyone safe."

Miles, "Let's do this."

(To be continued...
Hoor you all are okay. I have been sick the last few days.
Till next time my lovely readers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 873 22
You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is hi...
20.3K 757 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...
64.6K 1.2K 10
You and your friends have a normal life, that is until Sam comes home with a yellow Camaro. When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 year...
82.8K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...