His Beloved Human || JHS FF [...

De KangMinae6

A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. Bu... Mais

Prologue
Character's Information
Additional Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side story 5
End of the book
New Book!!

Chapter 7

14 9 0
De KangMinae6

Since I always wrote third person POV, I decided to make their own POV on the scene.

~~~~~

▪︎~°Seo Aeyoung and Park Jimin°~▪︎

In the forest

(Minae's POV)

Me and oraboeni(Hoseok) were walking through the forest for relaxing after I'd incident last night.

I only remember that unknown man had a very sharp teeth and glow ruby eyes like a demon. I wasn't sure if the vampire was truth or not.

"What are you thinking about, Minae-ah? Is something bothering you?"

Orabeoni asked after I snapped out of my thought while he stare into my dark brown eyes. I look into his deep dark reddish-brown eyes.

"N-Nothing. I'm just thinking.....about last night." I said in low and fear tone. He heard what I said.

"What do you know about incident happen?"

He asked in serious tone. I was nervous at his stare like he was gonna eat me or something. I reply.

"L-Last night, I 'accidently' entered into the forest and got lost. I was walking the path where I ran into until......"

I paused because a memory of that vampire almost attacked me that time. Orabeoni Hoseok hummed. I continued.

"T-That creature had sharp fangs and crimson eyes attacked me out of nowhere and was about to bit me until......you saved me before I was bitten."

I said everything with my shaky voice. Orabeoni listened what I said about incident last night. I can see his eyes hardened.

"You.....you remembered about you were almost attacked?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah." He continued.

"You said a 'creature who had sharp fangs and crimson eyes' was almost bit you." I nodded once again.

"Y-Yeah, that's right. Why're you asking this all of sudden?" Orabeoni just went silent until.....

He pinned me hold my both shoulders against the tree not that hurt, but he gave me his look into my soul. His stare make me feel weak.

"Minae-ah, do you believe in creature of the night?"

He questioned to me staring at me with a serious expression. I gulped eyes never leave from his.

"I-I'm sure about that. About 'that' creature you're talking about...... I wasn't sure to believe it or not."

I said in confident, try not to stutter while saying about 'that' creature. Orabeoni leaned closer to my face.

"Then, do you believe me, Minae-ah?" He questioned the second. I nodded slowly. He added.

"If you believe so. A creature that you saw last knight was called a vampire."

He said in dark tone when he mentioned about vampire. My eyes went widened what he said.

"V-Vampire."

"Yeah and I'm one of them." I look in horror at him. Orabeoni was a vampire like that guy who attacked me last night?!

"W-What. T-There's no w-way that y-you're like that guy." I said didn't believe him that he was vampire.

I only saw him a normal human like me. Orabeoni's hand was at behind my head. Eyes never leave mine.

"Yeah, I was like that low-rank vampire who only walk into the night time. I'll show you my true self."

He said as his eyes turned glow crimson eyes like I saw it last night. His teeth become sharp canines. My heart began raced.

'He.....He was telling the truth. He was a vampire!!'

"Y-You..Y-You're-"

"Yeah, I'm a vampire, Minae-ah." I was stood in frozed. The owned of Jung mansion was vampire, not human.

"O-Orabeoni, h-how c-can you stay live on the sunlight?" Orabeoni chuckled at my silly question, caressed my cheek with his cold hand.

His featured turned back to his human self. No fangs and his eyes turned back into his hazel one.

"I had my black inner clothes so it can protected me from the sunlight." I awed at his answer. No wonder he didn't get burn into the sunlight.

"I see. W-Well, anyway. I...I have t-to go to my house now. M-My twin brother probably worry about me."

I said gave him an apologitic look and was about to go past by him. But orabeoni hold my left arm and stopped me.

"Minae-ah. Before you go, can you keep it a secret for me?" He asked with a soft gaze. I glance to behind with a small smile.

"I...I will, orabeoni. I kept your secret and won't tell anyone." He smile softly after I said it.

"Thanks."

"I-It was nothing, orabeoni. I'm going home now and see you later." I then walked off. On my way to my house.

~~~~~

(Hoseok's POV)

As Minae-ah left me here, I'm just watching her leave after walk together in the forest.

'I hope you can keep a secret, Minae-ah.'

I walked off to the village to search more about my childhood friend's secret book about to get rid of that vampire king to take my revenge.

"Once I found Jimin's secret book, I will kill you, Min Yoongi. For destroying my life, family and my childhood friend."

I promised not notice my eyes turned red because of anger. Luckily no one in here as I calmed myself.

'I need to control myself and had to keep my dark indentity from everyone, except Minae-ah.'

I walk around the village like usual, looking for the secret book or momerandum. And look carefully.

~~~~~

At Kang's house
On night time

(Minae's POV)

"What were you doing last night, Minae?" My twin brother asked with a strictly look. I look on the floor.

"I...I was stayed in Jung mansion, that's all oppa. I just didn't knew it was night time. Orabeoni said to stay in his mansion for a while."

I explained and half-lie. Yeosang oppa nodded his head as he was worried at me because I was the only one in our family left after my parents death.

"Next time, don't go home late, Minae. I don't want to lose you like we lost our parents." He said sadly making my heart ache.

"I know. I'm so sorry that I made you worry, oppa."

I apologize as I hug him. Yeosang oppa hug me back rubbed my back up and down to comfort me.

"It's fine. As long as you were ok and by the way, Taehyung already told me about you and I'm not mad at all."

I broke the hug while staring at him with a small pouted. Yeosang secretly grinned.

"You didn't tell me about it." He chuckled.

"Mianhae." We both chuckled as we eats our lunch and I take the rest.

~~~~~

The next day
In Park's estate

(Third Person's POV)

A young adult scholar male was at the outside of his estate to see many guards and minister of the Hahoe palace.

"Master Park. I, Minister Namjoon, had a words for you." Minister said with a serious look. A scholar Park look at him confusely.

"What is it, Minister?"

"I came in here, Yangdong village, for searching the novel seller. Did you know him?" He(Park) shook his head.

"Nope, I don't see him around this village. He probably was busy with his....family matter." He said in politely. Namjoom made a 'tch'.

"Fine, but if you see him around here, report to me immediately." Namjoon was about to walk away, but Park spoke.

"Wait, minister." Namjoon glanced at master Park in annoyed.

"What, Master Park?"

"Just call me Jimin, minister. And why did you want to search for that novel seller?" Namjoon only gave him a glared.

"None of your business." He then left the estate along with the guards. Jimin only stared at them with innocently look.

"I wonder why is he looking for that seller. I hope he will be fine."

~~~~

In Yangdong village

(Minae's POV)

As usual, I come out from my house after Yeosang oppa go out to sell the book again.

I'm just walking around the village until a guy I recognize who always come in front of my house pinned me.

"Well hello, Mrs. Kang. We need a little chat here." It was a big man who always want money from my brother.

Even after my parents death, he didn't care about it only ask my family money. It was none other than Mr. Lee

"What do you want from me, Mr. Lee?" He just smirks at my brave look.

"Brave, I see. Like I said before, I want your money." I only glared and hide my fear.

"I already told you that I had no money! Why can't you understand?!" I shouted 'causing their attention on us. Mr. Lee stare at me amusement.

"I don't (beep) care. I want money right now!!" He was about to slap me as I'm closing my eyes wait for the pain.

But I didn't feel the pain open my eyes and saw.....a man had a scholar hat hold Mr. Lee's hand with a glared.

(Imagine his hair is actually black, not blonde one. And Namjoon dark brown hair while Seokjin brown hair.)

"Don't you dare to hurt her, mister." He said angrily. Mr. Lee onky scoffed at the short guy.

"What are doing, man? It's none of your concern and let me teach that sl** lesson." Mr. Lee said as Jimin pushed him aside from me as he whispered something on Mr. Lee.

Then, I saw a pink clothed scholar gave Mr. Lee a bag of money as that guy take it from him and went off.

"Are you ok?" He aproached to me with a soft look. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you....."

"Jimin. Park Jimin." I smiled at him as he smile back to me with a respect.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. I'm Kang Minae and.....how old are you?" I asked, chuckled sheepishly.

"It's 25. What about you, Miss Minae?" He said, almost flirtly look.

"26." Jimin went shocked to heard my age.

"Oh, so that mean I'm one year younger than you?" I nodded in awkwardly.

"Yeah, probably." Jimin smile brightly.

"In that case, can I call you noona?" I chuckled softly.

"Sure, Jimin and thanks for helping me from that guy."

"No problem, noona. I just don't want a lady get hurt." He gave me a flirt look. I rolled my eyes to him.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Anyway, I'm going now. It is nice to see you, Jimin. Bye."

"Yeah, bye noona." I wave to him as he waved at me back. I walk back to my house for cook some lunch.

I hope my brother will be ok from that guard of Hahoe village. I don't why are they targetting a novel seller like my twin.

~~~~~

In Jung's mansion,
In Hoseok's dorm,
On night time

(Hoseok's POV)

I drank the cup of blood that I hunted before I come here and take a sip. It is quench my thirst, but didn't feel satitated on my throat.

I remember what happen before that I last saw that Min Yoongi came in Yangdong village for searching Jimin's secret book.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Flashbacked

I was running with my vampire speed around the village on the night time until....

I saw Yoongi hunted that man and threatened him for not saying he didn't know who the person had a secret book.

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he left dying man alone and vanished to nowhere. I was on the rooftop as I went down and ran to him.

"Ahjussi, are you ok? Please speak!" I shake him off. He coughed bleed out that he had bitten but can't turn because Yoongi had drank him dried.

"P-Please, d-don't t-tell h-him a-about......s-secret b-book." I listened what he said and nodded.

"Just talk. I'm listening."

"I-I h-had that b-book t-to that p-person I t-trust the most.......so, p-protect them b-before t-that king find out."

He said the last breathe as he died from the blood loss. I shake him again about them who kept the secret book.

"Mister! Hey! Wake up!!" But it's too late and he died. I burned his body for letting him rest in peace.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

End of flashbacked

I wasn't sure. Who were 'they'? That doesn't matter, what matter is I need to protect they who had the secret book.

He actually keep a secret from Yoongi that he already gave that book to someone else.

"Don't worry, Jimin. Once I found your book, I'll end that Yoongi's life."

~~~~

At Hahoe village
In the palace

(Namjoon's POV)

"So, are you saying that novel seller was nowhere in Yangdong village?" The king asked with sharp eyes on me. I nodded.

"Yes, your majesty. But unfortunately, that novel seller nevee showed up when me and the guards arrive at there."

I explained in confidently. King Yoongi came to me walking around me in circle. He grabbed my shoulder.

"Is that information you got?" He gripped very strongly as I tried to not feel pain.

"Y-Yes, your majesty." He let go from gripping as Yoongi showed his red eyes glaring into mine.

"If you failed to search for that man novel seller, you're dead Kim Namjoon. Are you clear?!" He warned with a venom tone. I nodded.

"C-Crystal clear, your majesty."

"Good." With that, he left. I punched the wall in anger that I can't find that novel seller. My fist was bleeding but soon it heal.

"I will get you, novel seller. Just wait!"

~~~~~

The next day
In Jung mansion

(Minae's POV)

"Wait, are you saying that you believ in the creature of the night?!" Woohee asked with a shocked expression. I nodded lowly.

"That's right. Because do you remember last time I got incident?" Woohee shake her head up and down with hummed.

"I saw that low-rank vampire was about to attacked me until orabeoni saved me and I remember it. That time I start to believe a vampire was exist."

I explained in straightly. Woohee just frozed after heard about my incident.

"Ouh, I guess that's why you think vampire was exist." I nodded. She added.

"And I already knew about Hoseok oppa was a vampire and so do Jungkook. But that purple hair guy was a half-vampire half-human." My mind went stop about Jungkook.

"What?"

"Yeah, he's very different than the other vampires and he can walk into the sunlight everyday, except can't stay it for 5 hours."

She explained about Jungkook's indentity as I noted about it. We both chatting. Until...

"Hey, you two. What are you chatting about?" Me and Woohee glanced to the left and saw orabeoni Hoseok. Woohee smile greetly at him.

"Hey, Hoseok oppa. We're just talking about random things. Hehe." Woohee made an excuse reason that she don't want to talk about vampire to orabeoni. Hoseok nodded.

"I see. And Woohee."

"Hmmm?"

"I have some words to Minae-ah while you go to your twin brother." Woohee pouted at him.

"Fine, Hoseok oppa. I'll leave her with you. And Minae-ssi." I hummed looking at her.

"I'm going now since he want to talk with you." I smile.

"No worries. We can talk later." She nodded as she left me with orabeoni alone. I glance to orabeoni back.

"So.......what do you want to talk about?" He just smile a little light to me.

"I don't want to talk about something. But this...." He grabbed the necklace had ruby diamond and heart shape.  

I stared at the beautiful necklace with heart locket. I look at him back with a confusion look.

"But what for? I don't need the necklace since I don't like jewelry." I said as orabeoni explain about it.

"You need it. It protected you from the vampire and didn't addicted your scent whenever you go to."

I awed and understand why he gave me the necklace. It was too sweet but.....we aren't couple. Am I fallen to him? A vampire?

Orabeoni than wear it around my neck with a gentleman way. I just stood quietly as he locked it and look at me.

"There, you better keep it, Minae-ah." I hold the heart locket with a smile on my face.

"Thank you, orabeoni. I will keep it."

"You're welcome." His voice become deep.

"Uh, anyway. I want to walk around the village. Wanna follow me?" Orabeoni smile.

"I would like to."

~~~~~

In Yangdong's market

(Third Person's POV)

Minae and Hoseok were walking through the market while the blonde hair vampire watched her in warily.

A dark browned haired girl was watching left and right until she spotted a girl who look aged a year older than her and other one she recognize.

'Wait, I know her. Isn't she....'

Minae approached to that young adult girl while Hoseok went after her. Minae tapped the girl shoulder as she turned around.

"S-Seo....Aeyoung?" A girl named Aeyoung was shocked to see her old childhood friend was here. She smiled happily to Minae.

"Minae-ssi!"

"Aeyoung-ah!!" Both of them hugged for each other while Hoseok stared at them with a tilted head.

"It's been awhile, isn't it?" Minae said as she was really miss her old friend.

"Yeah, me too." Then, Aeyoung and Minae chatted like they haven't seen for each other.

Hoseok smiled at them and then, saw a man he barely recognized as the raven male glanced around. Everything is silent.

Hoseok eyes widened as he finally meet a person who had died 200 years ago and want to see him again.

"J-Jimin?!"

~~~~~

To be continued.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

156K 7.1K 50
The Best of both worlds . A little more than a century ago, vampires stalked Rhode Island. Or rather, New England. Farm families were digging up dead...
1.7K 67 8
As senior year begins without Sunny, Taehyung needs to set things straight with Uni, but what will that be? Namjoon seems to be taking a different a...
4K 427 19
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
107K 5.9K 57
Jimin is a vampire, abandoned by his parents and living amongst humans that don't know vampires exist. Growing up in an orphanage, occasionally...chi...