Those Blue Eyes

By MS3478

Story about y/n y/l/n, youre a professional footballer. You don't do relationships atleast thats what you tho... More

The offers
The choice
The signing
Welcome party
First training
Matchday Aston Villa
Australia or England
London Derby
Get yourself together
England camp
New roommates
Pranks
Matchday Spain
Celebrations
Day off
Matchday Netherlands
Suprise
Babysitting
First date
Meeting the parents
Girlfriend
Team night
Birthday party - part 1
Birthday party - part 2
Distractions
Talking
Media day
Jealousy
Christmas
Christmas morning
Happy new year
Matchday Manchester City
Hospital
Recovery
Continental cup final
Why?
Lovers into strangers
On loan
SGP
Australia
I promised
Friends?
Authors note
First games
More then friends
Semi final
Date in Australia
The final
Home
Vacation - part 1
Vacation - part 2
Vacation - part 3

Matchday Leicester

1.4K 21 0
By MS3478

Today we play Leicester away at The King Power stadium. This game is a must win, not only because we are better on paper but also because we are currently sitting 3rd and a win would bring us second and only one point behind Chelsea.

I am on the bus next to Kyra 'How are you feeling about seeing Courtney again?' I ask her 'I don't know, I see her at Australia camps but it still feels strange' She replies 'I understand' I give her a understanding smile 'How are you and Leah?' Kyra asks switching from subject 'Good I think, the date was amazing but nothing major has happend after' I explain.
We arrive at King Power stadium and there are lots of fans waiting, I give some a high five and walk inside. I put on my boots and my warm up kit, I wait on Steph, who is sitting next to me, before walking out to the training pitch together.

After the warm up Jonas gives a quick speech 'Today we play Leicester, they will be physical and trying to get in our heads. We need to keep calm and focus on our game, let them be focused on us instead on their own game'. We go stand in the tunnel, I am in the starting eleven. Leah is standing infront of me 'Good luck' I whisper in her ear, she shivers and turns around 'you too' she replies smiling.

Line up:
14. Sabrina D'Angelo
7. Steph Catley
6. Leah Williamson
15. Katie McCabe
21. Victoria Pelova
19. Caitlin Foord
8. Y/n Y/l/n
12. Frida Maanum
10. Kim Little
9. Beth mead
11. Vivianne Miedema

Game starts:
11' Leicester did exactly what Jonas told us, they were physical and trash talking. I was being marked by Courtney Nevin, she has been rough on me from the start. I am suprised she haven't picked up a card yet.

Courtney is Kyra her ex. They dated for a few months but broke up because Courtney moved to Leicester and Kyra stayed in the A-league. Courtney and I were good friends until one moment changed everything and she blamed me that it happend so she doesn't like me anymore and ignores me if its possible. I don't think it was my fault, she made the first move that night.

18' Arsenal is in attack. Pelova is running through the middle, I am making my way inside the box. Vic passes the ball in the air but just when I want to jump and head the ball, I get pulled back down by my shirt. What the actual fuck? 'REF!' I shout wanting to see a card and a penalty but the referee shakes her head 'Fuck off' I groan to myself.

25' Caitlin is running from the halfway line, already gotten past three Leicester players and is now 1v1 with the keeper, she simply chips it over the keeper. 1-0 Arsenal, the traveling fans cheer loud.

She's red, she's white
She loves the vegemite
She's Caitlin Foord, Caitlin Foord

33' Courtney has been really getting on my nerves, I can't receive the ball at all no mather what I try. Suddenly I get free when Maanum sends the ball deep but before I can reach the ball I feel my feet being swept from under neath me Fucking Courtney fucking Nevin. I jump up 'What the hell is your problem' I say standing face to face with her 'Nothing just playing the game' she shrugs her shoulders 'Your not fucking playing the game, your only taking me down every chance you get' Before she can reply we are seperated by our teammates. And finally she is shown a yellow 'Finally' I say to the referee 'I can give you one too' She says stern 'Thats not necessary' I reply giving her a smile and walking away.

45+2' Arsenal have a corner, I am at the edge off the box. Courtney hasn't been such annoying since her yellow card. The ball has been brought in by Steph, a Leicester player tries to clear it but it lands with me. I get past one defender and shoot. Fucking yes! Top bin baby. I run over to the corner and jump in Steph her arms. 2-0 Arsenal

Half time

After Jonas his speech he walks over to me 'What happend with Nevin?' He asks 'She was just fucking annoying me, tackling me every chance she got and she didn't even get booked. She should have a red by now' I respond frustrated 'Yes, I agree with that' Jonas says calmly 'But you need to keep your calm. I can't have you be send off okey?' 'Yes coach' I nod.

53' The second half has been pretty boring. We did have some changes but most of them go wide or been blocked by a defender.

67' Nevin has made it her mission to annoy me, again. I got the ball from Little and wanted to turn around but while doing that I felt an elbow hit my nose. Fucking hell you've got to be kidding me. I fell down in pain 'Get up' Nevin says annoyed, ignore her, ignore her, don't let her in your head. The ref signed the medics to come over, they checked and cleaned my nose before I was cleared to continue, still no second yellow for Nevin.
I stand up and take a last sip of the water, I am walking away when Courtney says 'If I was your dad I would leave too' No way she said that, this is it. I push her and she dramaticly falls on the ground, drama queen 'You keep you fucking mouth shut, you don't know a single thing about me' I tell her pointing my indexfinger at her. Nevin stands up 'Or what huh?' She pushes me 'I tell Kyra what happend that night' I say smiling while I push her 'You fucking asshole' she shouts before things go from bad to worse the ref blows her whistle and our teammates break us apart, again. Leah grabs my face 'y/n, y/n/n, look at me' Leah says, I look at her, I look into her beautiful blue eyes and my anger disappears instantly. Both me and Courtney have gotten a yellow cards, why do I get a yellow? which means Courtney needs to leave the pitch. I go to protest against the referee 'Come on ref, why do I get a yellow?' I ask in disbelieve 'Because you pushed her' She explains 'Because she tackled me for the hunderd time this match and you clearly can't see that' I say angry 'Walk away or you get another' She warns me 'Come on y/n' Viv says 'Fucking bullshit referee desicions, go suck a dick or something' I huff a bit to loud 'Sorry y/l/n, what was that?' The referee turnsaround, shit shit, this referee doesn't like to be talked bad about her or her decisions and she has given me a warning as well.
'Nothing ref' I say quickly 'Luckily I heard what you said' and she shows me another yellow, yes great, exactly what I needed. The team is protesting but I let it go and walk off the pitch in defeat. Fuck why did I let her get under my skin, now I have let my team down. Jonas patts my back 'It wasn't your fault, sit on the bench' I give him a forced smile and go sit on the bench after putting on a subjacket. I can't stop feeling guilty for letting the team down, maybe I did deserve it?

86' Steph Catley scores the 3-0, the assist is from Beth mead. It was a good team goal, all the way build up from the goal kick.

We win 3-0 but it doesn't feel like a win for me. I walk inside as fast as I can after our victory lap, not even signing stuff from the fans. I can't bring myself to fake smile anymore, I enter the changing room and kick an empty bottle and hit my locker with the palm off my hand 'FUCK!' I yell sitting down and placing my head in my hands, my hand burns from pain.
Not long after I feel someone place their hand on my knee and croaching down in front of me but I can't bring myself to look up. 'Hey' Leah says softly, I don't respond 'It's not your fault, I know you feel like you let the team down but you didn't okey? You scored an amazing goal' I slowly look up, Leah has a small smile on her face. 'But I let the team down, Jonas told us not to let them into our heads and I did exactly that' I give her sad eyes, Leah just embraces me into a hug. We sit like this for a while before Leah pulls away, 'So as you know, we have the day off tomorrow and the day after that, do you have plans?' Leah asks nervous 'No but I kinda assumed we would spent the day together' I giggle and scratch the back off my neck suddenly also being nervous 'Well I was going to visit my parents and I was kinda wondering only if you would like to and want to come with me?' Leah looks down at the ground. What? I am going to meet her parents, well shit, thats a new level. I put my indexfinger under Leah her chin and lift her head 'Leah, I would love to come with you' I kiss her but before it can get heated the rest off the team enter the room and we jump apart.
Fuck, I am going to meet Leah her parents. I know how important family is to her, I better not fuck this up.

Leah sits next to me on the bus back, I have put my arm around her and her head in resting on my shoulder. 'What did Nevin say to you?' She asks carefull 'That if she was my dad she would have left too' I say looking out the window 'That's bullshit' Leah says angry 'I know Le, I just didn't expect her to say it thats why it got me' I explain 'How did she know about it anyway?' Leah asks curious 'We used to be good friends..' I say chuckling at the memories 'So what happend?' 'I- We uhh.. I shared a night with her while she was in a relationship' I say softly, Leah sits up straight 'No you didn't!?' She almosts shouts in disbelieve 'Leah please be quiet' I tell her 'Sorry but with who did she have a relationship?' She asks curious, gosh why does she want to know everything, I really was hoping to leave this all behind. 'Y/n/n?' She asks again when I don't answer, I swallow and take a deep breath 'Kyra..' I sign 'Wow y/n' Leah says dissapointed 'I know alright, she made the first move and I didn't care about anyones feelings at that time' I try to make it sound better 'Does she know?' Leah asks looking at Kyra who is laughing with Less and Vic 'No, we promised to never talk about it' I explain 'You better keep it like that' Leah says to me stern 'I promise' I quickly kiss her cheek and Leah lays her head back on my shoulder.

'Am I still allowed to come tomorrow?' I ask when I drop Leah at hers 'Let me think' She says pretending to be thinking hard 'Ofcourse silly' she says, I pretend to be extremly relieved but I was a bit 'See you tomorrow then' I say smiling 'See ya' She replies and giving me a kiss before leaving my car, I wait until she is safely inside before driving away.

A/N: Bit boring chapter maybe, Sorry! But next chapter will be meeting the parents!!

What do you think the score will be tomorrow, England vs The Netherlands? I hope England win because then they still have change for the olympic in 2024.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 65 26
This is a new story im making, I came up with this idea since Brandon started putting on fake tattoos. So I'm going to do different pov/stories. Fir...
2.1K 7 1
a g[x]g one-shot. coz i will be alone on another New Year's Eve. ~ content is mature / explicit 🔞 if you can't handle mature content - get the...
44 1 5
Started: July/02/2022 Completed: August/30/2022 By: GB/GothicCremes ------ During that year of high school, you'd be made fun of for being a b...
2.8M 125K 45
In every stupid and cliché teen fiction story, there's always the blonde cheerleader that people think is a complete bitch and acts as the sinister a...