Love on Instagram || Bebe Lus...

By mandulisa30

Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started wh... More

Author's Note
Characters
01
02
03
04
05
Author's NOTE
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13(M)
14
15
16
18
Author's Note
19
20
Author's Note
21
22
AUTHORS NOTE
23(M)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
BONUS
AUTHOR's NOTE
NEW BOOK!!
GREETINGS
Lets talk!! UPDATE
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE (1/2)
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE 2/2

17

480 15 3
By mandulisa30

LUSHER' POV

Three battle mission ended and TSUBAKILL was the one who first got eliminated, but we managed survived and secured our placing. So We all deserved to have a break and with that, all remaining seven crews gathered to have a pool party sponsored by the show. Currently preparing for our entrance, bada unni said that we will go with a life guard theme and so we all dressed up wearing the same shirts and wore our mini backpacks with a water gun and entered the pool venue.

As we entered, the other crews cheered for us and a DJ played a song and so i stepped forward and dance to it.

"Ayyyee!!" They cheered as i started to sway my hips sexily while smiling and giggling with bada unni snd the girls along with the other crews. Then it was followed by minah stepping forward as well as she way her hips while turning around and did a sexy move in which she bounce her hips and we all cheered for her. We all joined the other crews and in their fun games and stuffs while we wait for the remaining crews to enter and join us and when they did we all had fun and eat together like we are all one~
We are all having fun when someone entered that surprised us all especially me.
.
.
.
.
"Is everybody having a blast together?!!" y/n said as she entered the and we all gasps in surprised
"OH MY GOSH Y/N!!!!!" They all screamed in excitement and i saw how her eyes falls into mine and i just smiled shyly at her while she chuckled.
"Hello everybody! I came here to announce what your next mission would be!" I announced and they all gasps in surprised but still cheered for y/n while we wait for her to continue."

"So your next mission would be!!...drum roll please~" she said and we all pretend that were playing a drum
"MEGA CREW MISSION!!!!" y/n finally announced and we all gasps in excitement
"So mega crew mission would required a larger crew scale and with that you have to pick and choreograph a powerful song that will show your crew strength..
and one more thing.." y/n said then paused as we wait for her to continue.
"RIE HATA WIILL BE JOINING ME AND THE OTHER FIGHT JUDGES AS THE JUDGE!" y/n announced again that made all of us more excited and and with that y/n finished but someone asked her something.

"Will you be joining us here?" I heard audrey asked while smiling sweetly and i looked at y/n and she smiled as well and said
"What do you guys think? Should i?" She asked us and we all yelled a big yes and with that y/n started to unbutton her shirt leaving her with her short and top in which made me feel a little hotter so i drank my beer in one chugged.

"Whoah whoah lusher unni slow down" kyma said and i just smiled and told her im fine
"Hey you good lusher? Is y/n really that hot for you?" Bada unni teased and i just hit her arm a little and the members heard it so they laughed at me while i just roll my eyes on them and look at y/n again only to see her looking more hot that made me gulped.

(Just imagine this is what y/n is wearing)

"Fuck.." i mumbled to myself but i know minah heard it because she suddenly said something.
"Unni y/n might melt... i know shes too hot but your stares looks like you're stripping her clothes already." Minah said and chuckled at me and i just stared at y/n not minding what minah said but i snapped out of it when i saw something very unpleasant to me.

I glared at that girl who currently talking to my y/n.
I chugged another beer when i saw how y/n smiles while audrey is talking to her along with kirsten but kirsten seems to get a call so it was just y/n and audrey talking now because ling latrice and emma are drinking while talking about something serious.

I felt like anger is rising inside me while i just watch y/n talking to her not noticing how audrey's hand are now on her arm while audrey talks to her. She was smiling and giggling while talking to that snake! I mean dont get me wrong i am really amused by audrey's dancing skills but her flirting with my y/n really just makes me mad to the point that i wanted to just snatch my y/n away from her and kissed her infront of audrey. 'Argh damn it..dont you see im already jealous y/n' i thought snd just keep drinking my beer while i glare at the two in which got the attention of my members especially bada unni..

"Yah! Lee Lusher! Slow down! You'll get drunk easily!" Bada unni scold and i just smiled lightly at her
"Whats the problem unni? You've drunk a lot already!" Tatter said loud enough to make y/n noticed and go to us.

"Whats wrong lusher-ssi? Are you okay?" y/n just asked me and i just ignored her and drinks my drink again but then she asked bada unni and the members
"Whats wrong with her unni? I just finished talking to the other crews and my last is you girls" y/n just asked and bada unni probably told her since i only heard a few words then y/n nodded and thanked bada unni who left us telling us that she will just call someone and as for the members after they talked to y/n they just gave us some space but i just kept on ignoring her until it was already evening and we were the only one left in the pool since the other crew left to get to their hideout and as for my crew they all attend to their own plans.

"Lusher honey whats wrong?" Y/N asked me again and i again tried to ignore her and until she pulled me in the pool and we are both already soaking wet.
"Yaaah!! What are you doing!!" I said using my annoyed drunky tone then she tried to touch me but i push her away in which didn't work since she hugged me from the back.

"Honey.. please talk to me..what's wrong?" y/n asked in a sad tone and i just took a deep breath before talking to her.
"Why dont you just go to audrey and just flirt with her!" I said pissed and she just look at me in disbelief
"I am not flirting with her lusher-ssi~ we were just talking earlier about some stuffs thats on auckland since i have been there before and i just told her how i miss some things there" y/n explained but i just rolled my eyes on her and said "talking? Yeah for you you're just talking but her? She was flirting with you y/n-ssi and you weren't doing anything!!" I yelled at her and she just shook. "I- i didnt know wifey..wait. Were you-" she paused and i look at her.
"Were you jealous that i was talking to her?" y/n grinned as she said that and i just hit her arms while she just chuckled with that thought

"Honey~ why would you be jealous? You know you're the only one i love. And i was really just talking to her and i didn't knew that she was already flirting with me" y/n said and kissed my cheeks and i just sigh.
"Of course i would be jealous, y/n you know i love you and i- i just cant stand seeing you with another woman so yes i was jealous." I finally admitted and was about to get my drink again when y/n pulled me somewhere in the pool in which a place where we would be a hidden and talked to me again

"You dont really have to be jealous my love. You're the only woman who has my heart" she said then paused.
"I love you so much lusher" y/n said as she continue and kissed me after in which i responded and wrapped my arms around her neck
"Mhmm.." i moaned before pulling out and asked.
"If- if you really love me... w-why dont we make us official?" I said to her and she looked at me before responding "i-" she started and took a deep breath that made me sad "its okay if you dont want to yet but I really want to make you mine and mine alone." I said before separating myself from her but she stopped me and pulled me back to the same place i was before in which in between her arms and pinned against the wall..

"Honey its not like that." y/n said and paused
"I didn't really wanna ask you to be my girlfriend like this since i was planning on making it official with you on the finals. But seeing you being like this..it hurts me my love. And i didnt like it. So.." y/n continued and smiled "will you be mine officially then?" y/n finishes and i was shocked on it because it was so sudden. It felt like my anger faded and even the alcohol in my system.

"What? You dont want to?" y/n asked again and was about to give me that pouty sad face when i spoke
"Of course id love to!!! Are you kidding? Why would i like that huh? I was just startled you know" i said and she smiled wifely before saying.

"I love you so much lusher.. my girlfriend.." y/n said and i smiled before responding
"I love you so much more my y/n" i replied and kissed her passionately in which she responded immediately before wrapping her arms around me..
"Mhmmm..." y/n moaned when i leaned my body closer to her more while snaking one of my hand inside her shirt. Then she pulled out and said.

"Why dont we continue this at my place hm?" She said and i smirked at her before saying.
"Lead the way then...daddy.." i said seductively in which turned her more before leaving the place with me while rushing..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHORS NOTE

How you like that? Jealous and kinda drunk lusher🤭 kyahhh this is me while writing this chapter "🤭😳" i bet you are as well no? Anyway i hope you guys liked this chapter and if you do! Give it some lovee!!! Also im sorry if i have any wrong grammar or typo here, got a hangover from a party last night so bear with me guys~~ dont forget to vote this book! More votes more chance for a book 2!! Saranghaeyooo!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
3.4K 80 13
Short story "A shoulder to cry on for delivery" "Rosie...." Instantly, tears began to pool again. "Is what I did right?" "Do you see the waves over...
1.2K 48 8
They had always been best friends, the perfect 8, no one understood or been by their side better than her. Some would even say they were soulmates...
438K 11.9K 61
"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." That news surprised a lot of netizens. Je...