The Golden Criminal (Female R...

Par Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

Y/n is a criminal and work with Eda to help feed Luz and king (but your also friends with them), one day as Y... Plus

(1) We meet again (Part 1)
(2) We meet again (Part 2)
(3) Comfort
(4) Realizing your feelings
(5) Grom date?
(6) Knock, Knock Hooty!
(7) First Kiss..(Grom day)
(8) Eclipse Lake (Pt1)
(9) Eclipse Lake (Pt2)
(10) Book of joy
(11) Philip the human
(ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴᴀʀᴛ)
(12) A Break
(13) Flyer Derby
(14) Cookie?
(15) Are flowers Good?
(16) A Walk in The Park
(17) Hollow mind
(18) You're Okay!
(19) Long trip
(20) Trouble At The Blights
(22) Stuck
(23) Memories
3rd of December (Extra)
(24) Amityy!!
(25) History Repeats Itself
Merry Christmas! (Extra)
(26) 'Lumity' 2.0
(27) A Puzzle?

(21) I Can't Go Back!

55 4 0
Par Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Luz looked a bit panicked as their hands were place on her shoulder "Guys! we have to get Hunt-" Y/n paused at a blue mist appeared, exposing Hunter in Luz's place

"Gasp, what's going on?" Amity backed up

You spoke up "Hunter..?"

Hunter spoke 'I'm sorry.. it happened so fast. I didn't realize what was going on until she was gone" Hunter said weakly "I was just so focused on helping Y/n.."

"She.. wanted to protect you.. and Eda" Gus said drops of sweat dripped from his forehead.

Y/n punched Hunter's arm playfully but slightly hard "You scared my half to death you idiot" Trying to lift up his mood.

"Then that means.." Willow said.

"She is getting taken to Belos.."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

Y/n sat next to Gus on the crate as Amity walked back and forth, King waking up on Willow's lap and Alador and Hunter next to the wheel

Hunter started to make adjustments to the air ship, making Alador frustrated. 

"I know how to fly a ship" The father said, looking at the sky in front.

Amity stopped pacing back and forth "Then fly faster! We're barely halfway there, Luz can be in trouble!" 

"Maybe if I took the wheel" Hunter said

Alador spoke coldly "Excited to get back to emperor belos, Ah? Golden Guard?"

"At least I never built him an army!" Hunter pointed at Alador's face

Alador got pissed up and turned to Hunter "Watch your tone with me young man!" Making the ship tilt to the side.

Gus and Y/n got pushed off the crate, Gus stood up straight and you were on your knees from the movement, "Hey! here is a bright Idea, don't distract the driver!"

Y/n got up and turned to the group "Hurry this sh!t up and shut the f*ck up!" you shouted at males.

"He started it!" Hunter argued back.

Then the group started to argue with each other while Willow and King watched.

But the palisman moved an opened crate, showing the food inside to distract the group.

"Look.. we're all tired and terrified, let's focus our energy on helping Luz instead of fighting each other" Amity said. breaking the silence.

The group nodded and went over to grab some food to eat, Hunter and Gus sat next to each other eating their food, giving a small fist bump. Then Alador walk to Hunter, giving him consent to drive the ship, Amity rubbed her arms together as she felt cold, a pair of abomination gloves went on her hands.

"Huh? Aww this is like when I was a kid" Amity smiled as her father sat next to her, then realized "Wait, Is this why you call me mittens?"

Y/n laid back on the wooden floor, as her and Cookie talk "This is all happening so fast, I don't even know how to process all of this-"

The kitten shushed you, "it's all crazy I know, like I was a palisman that escaped from a scout and now I have the best owner ever!" The cat meowed happily and jumped into your lap, purring.

Hunter looked back at the owner and cat, he smiled to himself then the cat looked at Hunter, he looked away quickly, his face dust a pink color.

Then Alador went back to the wheel, Hunter pulled up his gloved, reveal his coven sigil glowing, He looked in pain.

"Your ship has been reported stolen, Land immediately" Scouts yelled from across the ship.

Amity groaned of annoyance and said "Momm" Amity grunts.

Then Gus made a large spell circle, making the ship turn invisible, and crows flying around, 

"Don't be fooled! Take them down!" The scout commanded, as the abomatons blashed at the ship.

then Hunter grabbed the scouts' cloak, and wrapped it around the scout, making them unable to move, but then the abomaton slaps Hunter's head, making him fall off his staff.

The blonde started to fall quickly, you jumped off the ship and got on your staff, then caught him before he can fall to the ground.

You looked back and smiled at him "Idiot" the (h/c) girl turned to fly back up, as a faint blush came on Hunter's face

As Hunter got back on his staff, Amity turned off the abomatons with her father's remote, with a grin on her face

"Why did I make those things so powerful?! Stupid Alador, Stupid!" Alador hit his head a few times as the air ship came visible again.

The ship started to tremble as more airships same next to it, "Fire!" The scout demanded, then the abomatons shot the airship making it and everyone go down with it.

Then the sky turned a bloody red, everyone fell to the ground, Hunter and Willow helped the others get up as Alador blocks off the abomatons, the draining spell started to begun.

"Dad! are you-" Amity ran to Alador.

Alador cut her off and gave her the remote, saying "Take this"

"No no! I'm not gonna leave you!" Amity cried to her father, tears ran down her cheeks.

The father kissed her on the forehead and started to block off the abomatons, Willow, Y/n and Hunter rushed up to Amity and pulled her back "Amity we have to go!" you explained in a rush

"Come we can't stay here we have to go" Willow dragged Amity away from her father.

Gus picked up King and the group started to run, to where all the covens head are at.

Hunter said "Oh no.."

They ran to the top and saw all the coven heads blacked out on the floor, Hunter rushed to Darius, shaking his shoulder, "Darius! Darius Darius wake up"

The 3 females ran to Eda, and Amity turned on the abomatron holding her.

Willow catches Eda before she can fall.

"Eda! Wake up! Please!" Y/n started to shake Eda's shoulder

Amity pointed at the skull and said "We have to get there; Luz can be in trouble!"

You looked up at Amity "We can't leave Eda like this!"

"Y/n, we have no choice"

The (H/c) girl hugged Eda tightly not wanted to let her go, Hunter pulled you away from Eda, "Please! Let me stay with her!" Y/n cried as Hunter pulled her away

Hunter said in a lowered tone filled with worry "I can't let you stay here, we have to go"

The group got on their staffs and started to fly to the skull

"Guys! I see Luz!" Amity smiled as they flew to her aid.

Before Belos can lung at her, two pairs of vines gripped on his wrist, preventing Luz to get hit.

Willow smirked, keeping Belos to the ground "We came to help"

"Did you really think we won't follow you?" Amity asked.

"Yea girl, get with it"

Luz smiled brightly and spoke "You guys are literally the coolest! We need to stop the draining spell but he's all berserk mad!"

Philip tried to restrain vines but Willow casted more to keep him down.

The pillars started to tremble, and crack the more Belos tried to get out of the vines, the wall above started to crumble

Hunter rushed to your side, and spun his staff so rocks from above wouldn't hit you both

then Amity came running to Luz's side, shielding her with her abomination, making the rocks not hit Luz.

but Philip was starting to break the vines and escape, thankfully Amity and Luz held his head down using an ice glyph and abomination goo

You made a shield with your staff, to go over Willow so she doesn't get hit as she restrains Belos, Y/n put her arm around Hunter's shoulder to kept him standing, Hunter smiled at the girl and tried as well to over Willow

"Gus!" Willow shouted out for Gus to help

Gus ran to her "I got it!"

Philip broke through the ice and abomination goo, and roared loudly, Amity made an abomination lasso to hold him down "Alright belos, time to calm down a little"

Gus said as he held the little illusion mirror, his eyes turn a neon cyan color, and started to show Philip's worse memories in his head.

He screamed out in pain, he broke through the lasso, slamming his back against the pillar out of rage and pain.

Willow and Luz tried to hold the pillar together with vines.

Philip had the memories of his brother, he screamed and snarled out in anger and pain, and tried to crush Gus but Hunter teleported and pushed Gus away from Belos, the spell broke, Gus showed a face full of shock

The cyan color faded from Belos's eyes, he jolted in front of Hunter, his face turned back to his normal human face but not his body, "Hunter.. why are you hurting me..? I only wanted to help you" He croaked.

The blonde started back at Philip out of pure fear, "Your... Your lying!" sweat dripped down his face, out of fear and nervousness.

Philip glanced at the red palisman and roared our "CALEB!" His voice was loud and hurt our ear drums, his voiced echoed through the skull

Amity used an abomination lasso to try and pull belos back, but he ripped through it, slashing Hunter's shirt making a claw mark on his now ripped shirt, and a small wound on his stomach

Y/n teleported behind Philip and slashed her glyph bat against his back, making fire blast his back, the old man fell forward, Hunter teleported him and Gus away before getting crushed

"I should have gotten rid of you when I had the chance!" The beast growled then slammed you to the wall, you groaned in pain, the group went over to you, Hunter places his free hand on your shoulder but before you all can escape, Belos corner all of you

Philp raised his claw, above his head, getting ready to strike the group, killing them all.

Once he swung at the group, everyone closed their eyes tightly until nothing happened, they opened their eyes to see a kid with white hair

"Whatchya playing?" The kid asked, with a smile forming on their face.

Belos backed up "Collector...?" The Collector turned to look at Belos, his face showed pure shock "Your free, just as promised"

"As you promised?" The little boy's voice started to rise up "I remember someone throwing me off a bridge, I'm not angry though!" He smiled "Say? wanna play tag?"

The Collector spun their finger, making Philip go up to his face "I'm it" He tapped Belos's forehead, making him fly to the wall, getting splattered into a green mess, the group looked horrified from what just happened.

The collector laughed "Too slow!" He glanced at the group behinf him then turned around and asked, "You guys look slow too, do you need a head start?" He walked slowly closer to the group

Everyone panicked, Amity gripped on Luz, Gus got behind Willow and you hugged Hunter tightly, everyone embraced each other, getting ready for what comes next

"Woah woah! Collector buddy! pal!" King ran in front of the child of the stars.

The star kid raised his arms in the air "King!"

"Remember what we talked about? You've gonna help all my friends outside or uh.." King stuttered "We won't get to play Owl House" King looked back at the group to help him out

Luz spoke up "Uhm Owl house? Uh Gosh!" With a nervous chuckle 'I love that game!"

Amity noticed the plan then added "The memories last to lifetime!"

"I play it every day!" Willow said nervously

"I play it everyone hour!" Gus did a forced smile.

"I uhmm play it every 30 minutes?" Y/n mumbled

Hunter made a little nervous squeak

King said "I'll explain the rules later, but remember we need lots of players"

The child of the stars walked to where the group is where it showed the magic getting drained from the witches.

"Hmmm okay!" he held his finger up, and moved the moon from the sun, making the draining spell gone. "Boop!"

Hunter looked at his arm, the glowing lines started to fade from his body, and his engery came back to him.

"If we're gonna play Owl house, we're gonna need an Owl house!" The boy started to float up on the air, making the walls around him break apart, "We're gonne have a blast! everyone!"

The floor started to break and crumble "I think there's a way out!" Willow shouted and she turned around and pointed at the portal door.

Everyone started to run to the door, jumping rock to rock to get to the door quickly

Y/n, Hunter, Gus and Willow ran to the door, Philips grren blob was splattered everywhere, a dropped dripped down in front of Hunter, making him pause

Gus said "Hunter!"

"He is gone now, we have to go" Y/n looked at Hunter, Hunter closed his eyes tightly, running through the door, a green blob dripped down on Hunter's shirt as he ran through the doorway

The group ran up to the door, it's light flashed on and off, it seemed like it would break anytime soon.

Hunter opened the door slowly, showing rain falling from the sky "It's human rain, it's okay!" Gus smiled. Willow, Gus, and Hunter ran through the door to the human realm.

Before you can go through the portal, a thought flew in your head
What about Eda? I can't leave her here..

Y/n looked up at the portal to the human realm, she knew if she went back there, she won't have a home to live anymore, she'd be alone like again

She walked backwards to where Luz was standing.

Luz stood still next to Y/n, plant glyphs laid on the floor, vines wrapped around her legs, using the vines to hold the portal door together to keep it from breaking, Y/n next to her made a barrier over her, making the rocks not hit Luz, you made vine lasso, just like Luz to kept the portal together

"Luz?! Y/n? what are you doing!" Amity said out loud turning to the humans

The blonde ran back though the portal next you Amity. 

"W-We have to get Eda! We'll find a way back to you!" Tears dripped down Luz's face.

Y/n looked at the group and said, "We'll come back, we promise!" Y/n looked at Luz and said "Hold the portal, I'm going to get Eda"

Y/n let go of the rope and pulled out her staff.

"Go! Go go go! I-I can't hold the portal much longer" Luz cried out, Y/n and King started float up in the sky, Luz let go of one of the ropes and grabbed King, Y/n got on her staff and was about to fly back to Eda, but Hunter rushed up and grabbed her wrist

Hunter's left leg was on a plant glyph, making vines wrapped around his leg so he stays on the ground.

"Hunter let go of me, I have to get Eda!" Y/n begged, as she tried to fly off, but Hunter had his firm grip on her

Hunter said, "You know I'm not letting you go" He chuckled nervous "We'll find a way back, I promise" He pleaded with tears streaming down his face.

"I have to make sure Eda and Lilith is okay!" Y/n cried as she explained "I can't go back there! This place is my home, the human realm isn't, Over there I'm nothing"

Hunter pulled you back and said "Your something Y/n, I won't leave you"

"Hunter-" She got cut off, as she felt the blonde's lip pressed against hers, normally they did on the cheek as a tease but no.. on the lips

After a few seconds, Hunter lost grip on you, you started to float away from him, making the kiss break "Y/n!" Hunter tried to grab your wrist

Then a loud "Weh!" was shouted, making Luz, Hunter, Amity and Y/n send flying through the portal to the human realm.

"Noo! King!" Luz got up and ran to the door, but it shut closed, she opened the room to show the old and dirty cottage inside.

Y/n's eyes grew wide as the portal door was now nothing left, Eda, Lilith, King- her family was gone, and she'd didn't know if she would see them again

The Noceda looked back at the group with sadness and trauma in her eyes, now every had known the portal was no more.

Gus started to sob into the muddy floor, so did Y/n, Hunter looked at Y/n and gave her a warm embrace, as she cried into his wet, and cut up shirt.

"I know a... place to go..." Luz mumbled then started to walk through the rain, holding back her tears as she walked, the group got up and started following her.

They walked up to a small house, Luz knocked on the door, as the group sats next to her, getting soaked by the rain.

A few seconds later, a woman opened the door, she gasped and put her hand over her mouth when she saw her daughter and the others.

Luz looked up at her mother "Hey mom... I'm back" She forced a smile over her face, Tears dripped down from her eyes.

The mother sobbed and hugged Luz, it's been a long time since Luz and her mother saw each other.

The mother looked up at the group and said "Mija, ¿Estás bien?(Are you okay)" 

"No mama.."

TO BE CONTINUED (I CRIED TYPING THIS! <33) THE 2 SILLYS FINALLY KISS FR FR🤗🤭

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 32 23
just some eda x reader stuff because there def isn't enough :P these will all be eda x female reader btw. hope you enjoy! :D the character Eda Clawt...
8.8K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...
331K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
62.7K 1.3K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...