Take Care, Grandson

Bởi Agent_DUCK

A recent psychologist major graduate, Karin Jinusui as Karin Jacobs, is relocated to Chicago for the job of h... Xem Thêm

Take Care, Grandson. Legal
Take Care, Grandson. 1
Take Care, Grandson. 2
Take Care, Grandson. 3
Take Care, Grandson. 4
Take Care, Grandson. 5
Take Care, Grandson. 6
Take Care, Grandson. 7
Take Care, Grandson. 8
Take Care, Grandson. 9
Take Care, Grandson. 11
Take Care, Grandson. 12
Take Care, Grandson. 13
A NOTE

Take Care, Grandson. 10

696 35 30
Bởi Agent_DUCK

Karin Jacobs

The stall door opened, revealing our waiters outstretched hand.
"C'mere"

'Whew shit.'

I grabbed his hand, and he helped me up.

"What happened out here?"

The restaurant was in complete shambles. Tables were over turned and, Duke was gone.

'Wtf?'

I guessed my expression showed it all because he replied,
"Niggas came in shooting. They said yo nigga a pedo."

"My- uh-WHAT?"

'Boy ain't no way'

He raised his hands in surrender.
"Das what Dey said. But look, you need a ride home? Cause, you know.."

"Yes please."

About 30 minutes later we pulled up to my crib.

I got out of the car and turned to close the door.
"Thank You Marcus. I appreciate it."

"Fasho."

I walked to her door hearing him speed off.

All the lights were off so Dess and Jay must already be sleeping.

I pulled my heals off before walking to my room ready to get in bed.

'I'll tell them this shit in the morning.'

Slumping face first in my bed, "ugh I need to change my sheets...fuck it I'll do it tomorrow."

I took a little boomerang.

Then uploaded my photos that Duke took from earlier, to ig.

'Um hello? Cause how you left me and now you...mmm'

"Mmcht, please." I plugged my phone in and got up to wipe my make up off and undress.

I pulled on a crop tank top, and hopped in bed going to my Wattpad app. Even though I felt tired, I had to read this new book I found called:
Grandson After Dark
Vol. 1: 2Am
___________________________
"Ma?"
Von walked in closing her room door.
...
"Dayvon? What are you doing here?"

He inched towards Kay pulling his shirt over his head.

"Hm?"
He hummed pulling the covers back grinning.

"How the fuck you here?"

He leaned over kissing her forehead as she stared confused.

"Mmcht, folks you'ont miss me?"
He hovered over her with his fists propping him up on both sides.

Turning on her back, Von laid on top, snuggling into her neck.

'I would play in his hair but what if I pull one of his fake ass shits out?'

He reach down pulling her legs up by the back of her knees, wrapping them around his waist.

The two sat like this for a little minute until she broke the silence.
"Von?"
"Hmm?"
"Whatchu doin out?"

He took a brief pause, "you know why I'm here Kay."

"No?"
She furrowed her brows confused.

'Nigga I wouldn't ask if I knew now would I?'

"Folks. You know you fucked up ri?"

His tone changed, from soft and hushed and now, he talked matter-of-factly.

"Wha-"

In a quick motion, he grabbed behind her knees again. This time, he pushed them up to her chest.

'Oh? Boy I almost came. Zon't zoo zat.'

He glimpsed down at her pussy printed out in her thin, soaked thongs as he kneeled between her legs.

'I know fat Ma purring by the way he looked up at me.'

"Take my shit out and put it'in."
He requested softly to keep from moaning at the sight of her wetness.

"Von-"

"I aint ask you ta' talk Kay. Just put me in you."

He grew irritated shaking the dreads out his face. The same dreads attached to the hat Ms.A gave him.

She reached forward pulling the band to his shorts down, freeing his dick that sprung straight up against his stomach, hitting her hand on the way.

Scrunching her eyebrows, followed by a pout, Kay got a hunch of how this was about to go just by how hard he was...

"Daddy?"
His hips bucked at the sound.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

"...Put my shit in Kay."

Staring up at him, she licked her palm, rubbing his pink tip as lube.

"Mmcht. Move." He pushed her hand getting annoyed.

'Rude ass fugitive. I should report you.'

They both knew she was soaked already, she didn't need any spit. She was trying to prolong what was coming to her but, the longer he waited, the harder he wanted to fuck her.
It was inevitable.

"Von okay!" She pushed his hand grasping his member again.

"Sss." He hissed at her firm grip.
"Shift yo panties for I rip em"

She bit her lip, exposing her glistening folds and pink center.
She rubbed his tip up and down her folds, moistening him up for entry.
Positioning him at her center, "Von I aint me-"

He didn't care what she had to say, he only waited cause he liked to hear her beg. It made him even harder if that was possible.

"Fuck up"
He plunged his full 11 inches of length in cutting her off.

She jolted up by his sudden actions, with her mouth agape, only to be pushed back down by his free hand.

He returned his hand to the back of her knee, easing back in because he slipped out some from her actions.

"Sss, yo pussy so tight Kay. I knew it."
He slowly stroked her, watching himself squeeze in and out of her.

Gripping the sheets beside her, "Awwn fuck" She moaned from the feeling of his length as he stretched her out.

He pushed her legs so far back, her ass lifted off the bed, as he basically planked in her small shallow hole.

"No-o-o-o-o-"
She begged as he began stroking her long and hard.

Tears were already brimming at her eyes, as she tried pushing his chest to ease him out some. "Babyyy, I can't"
he eased up half way. She deeply sighed in relief, wiping her tears some.

He smirked.

This boy was a living demon. She instantly knew what that smirk meant.

"No Von noooo-" he slammed his full length right back into her.
"VONUH!"

"Aw shit!" He grunted as she tightened around his dick.

She flung her head back as tears streamed down the sides of her face.

He kept going, ramming her insides repeatedly. Her moans were inaudible due to all the pleasure she felt. This was the best sex she had since.

"Why you cryin folks? Tell daddy why you crying baby"
....
"What I say?" He began pecking her opened mouth, pushing her knees further back to meet the bed, as they hung over his shoulders. Zoning in, her hands sprung forward to push his abs, hoping he'd slow his motion.

"Move yo hand."

"Mm mm." She declined adding more force.

"Kay. Move yo hand." He asserted moving only half of his length in and out of her.

"Von waittt"

"Mmcht." He grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head.

Regaining momentum, he began giving her slow deep strokes, moving his hips in an upward motion.
He moved one hand to grip her throat, "you can't take it baby?"

"Nooo" she whimpered pleading.
How could one man fuck so good?
This was all too much for her to handle, but in a good way. She felt like she was going to implode, and she did.

Creaming all over him without warning, gushy sounds filled the air.
"Damnn"
He looked down astonished by all her cream, and it just kept coming. He pulled out and slipped his full condom off, to roll another one on.

He tried assuming position but was stopped by her hands on his abdomen. She locked her knees panting, "Von no. I'm done. I'm sorry, I won't talk to him no more. Is that why you're here? Ho-"

"Turn around."
"Von-"
"Turn. Around."
"I said I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay? I can't take alla-"
"Come hea."

She searched his eyes, unlocking her knees, rising to meet his lips.

In the midst of indulging in a sensual sloppy kiss, Von began massaging her back.
"Mmm" Kay moaned in his mouth.
Between kisses, he muttered, "don't do no shit like that again Kay."
She was too busy keeping up, she didn't reply.

Between kisses as he gripped her throat, "You hear me?" He bit her bottom lip.

Earning yet another moan from the girl, "auhh, yes. I hear you."

He returned his hands to their previous position, rubbing her back to the top of her rear, "lay back." He got up, going in the bathroom.

"Von"

Returning to the room with a bottle of Palmers Cocoa Butter Oil, he paused peering at her. 

"Ma turn around and lay back."
She submitted.

He climbed over her, dripping oil down the center of her back.

She twitched, yelping at the oil coming in contact with her hot skin.

"Dat mu'fucka cold huh? Just Relax"

He began rubbing her neck and arms, down her back, and all the way to the soles of her feet. He placed small kisses all over as she purred at how soothing it felt. "Mmmmm"

He reached between her thighs, rubbing gently, placing kisses on her ass cheeks.

He softly bit one, as he rubbed her slit slipping two fingers in her warm tight hole.

"Sss, Vonn." She was so sore from the first round. His finger's barely pumped in and out of her. He bit her left cheek, followed by a kiss.

He slipped his fingers out, sucking them, gliding his thumb on her ass hole. "Mm mh!" She declined reaching back to move his finger.

Just as she did, he gripped her forearm folding it behind her back.

He leaned down to her left ear.
"Fuck yo man Kay."
He said slipping his length back into her wetness.

___________________________

"Hhhh!"
I gasped jumping out of my sleep.

"Mm-Oou shit bitch!"

I almost lost my shit. "Jayda df! Why yall in here?"

This bitch in here on my bench rubbing her pussy through her panties, watching me sleep.
And Dess stood by the door laughing, as she videoed the interaction.

'Typa shit is this?'

"Bitchhh I thought Von was here"

"W-what? He wasn't?"
His touch felt so real though.

"Well he wasn't when we came in." Dess said turning off her video.

"Damn, how long was y'all in here?- Jayda stop!"

"Kay you don't wanna fuck?" She asked shifting her panties revealing her dripping wetness.

'Yes but not you.'

"Girl put ya fat Ma away!" I covered my eyes laughing and she joined in.

"All jokes aside, you were talking in your sleep or something. Cause we heard you come in and shit. Then you started moaning."

"Mannn I just had the wickedest wet dream."

"Kay, You were only sleep for an hour. How ?"

"Fuck that, lemme hear." Jayda spread her legs again and Dess sat at the bottom corner of my bed.

"Uh on, you better not drip your shit on my bench Jay!" I threw a pillow at her, knocking her midget ass off and Dess busted out laughing.

"Okayyy!" She said laughing, I only seen her head pop back up. Short ass. "But what was the dream about?"
___________________________
I told them the dream in about 20 minutes.

"Now that's some shit."

"I'm bout to take my ass back to sleep and see if we finish." I said laughing.

"Update me if you do!" Jay said, walking out my room with Dess.

I sat up scrolling through my ig realizing Duke messaged me.

Duke🤴🏾
Night Ma.
Keep it a buck. You gotchu a nigga?

I know you not texting me after you left me inna shoot out.

Duke🤴🏾
I left you?
Them niggas said they came cause yo nigga sent them.

My who?
Them niggas lying.

Duke🤴🏾
So who Von?

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Shoulda asked them that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a short ish chapter.

NOT PROOF READ.

The only comments that make me wanna write are ones pertaining to the story but you right. I do need to update more often.

1,954
~Scorpio🦂
🤧🍽️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

867K 37.6K 92
COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achieve her goals . With distractions like her...
602K 24.8K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...
398K 13.5K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.