Those Blue Eyes

De MS3478

Story about y/n y/l/n, youre a professional footballer. You don't do relationships atleast thats what you tho... Mais

The offers
The choice
The signing
Welcome party
First training
Matchday Aston Villa
Australia or England
London Derby
Get yourself together
England camp
New roommates
Pranks
Matchday Spain
Celebrations
Day off
Suprise
Babysitting
First date
Matchday Leicester
Meeting the parents
Girlfriend
Team night
Birthday party - part 1
Birthday party - part 2
Distractions
Talking
Media day
Jealousy
Christmas
Christmas morning
Happy new year
Matchday Manchester City
Hospital
Recovery
Continental cup final
Why?
Lovers into strangers
On loan
SGP
Australia
I promised
Friends?
Authors note
First games
More then friends
Semi final
Date in Australia
The final
Home
Vacation - part 1
Vacation - part 2
Vacation - part 3

Matchday Netherlands

1.6K 22 0
De MS3478

Today is the last match off our international break and tomorrow we fly back home. Beth hasn't sit still since waking up because we are playing Viv today. 'Beth we are going on a walk?' I say to her getting annoyed by Beth pacing the relaxationroom 'Yes, please' the other girls in the room say and Beth says with a smile 'Then you can finally tell me what is going on between you and Leah' I roll my eyes and leave the room with Beth.

We get a coffee from the bar in the hotel and make our way outside. Beth is talking my ear off about how much she misses Viv and that she hopes we win but also secretly hopes Viv scores a goal. Its cute how much Beth loves Viv. 'Okey, enough about me and Viv, tell me about you and Leah' Beth says eventually 'Things are going good, I guess' I say 'You guess?' Beth questions 'I don't know Beth, I never done this. Well I have had relationships but it never was like this' I reply trying to explain what im feeling 'You mean the feeling in your stomach?' Beth says, Shes is a good relationship expert 'Yes! That exactly!' I almost shout 'Those are butterflies y/n, you like Leah. Its a good thing' 'I know, but im scared to fuck up like I always do' I say looking at the ground 'I think you are putting to much pressure on yourself' Beth says trying to be positive 'Yea maybe.. but maybe im not good enough for her. Leah is the best, shes sweet, caring, funny, and hot' Beth stops walking 'Y/n listen to what you just said about her I think you do deserve her' I give her a soft smile 'We should head back before we miss the bus'

Everybody is already getting on the bus when we arrive, Beth and I enter last. I walk to the back when I see an empty seat next to Leah, I put on a funny voice and ask 'Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?' Leah looks up, smiles and plays along 'Yes sorry, im waiting on this hot footballer with tattoos' 'Guess its your lucky day, I happen to be an extremly hot footballer with tattoos' I sit down 'Guess I am lucky' She gives me a wink, what did I do to deserve her? The rest of the ride consist of laughter, small pranks and music. Leah has put her legs across my legs while leaning against the window and my hand is rest on her thigh, moving up and down sometimes going a bit to close to her center.
Ping ping, my phone goes I grab it out of my pocket and see a text from Leah, I look at her confused she just mouths 'open it'
Leah: You are playing a dangerous game
Me: Huh, what do you mean? 🤔 Ofcourse I know what she means, my hand on her leg
Leah: You know what I mean
Me: Do you mean this?
I move my hand up Leah her leg but before I can reach her center, she quickly grabs my hand and shakes her head. I lay it back on her knees smiling at the effect I have on her.
Leah: I hope you know two can play a game x
Me: I like to see you try 😏

We arrive at the same stadium as we had the match against Spain in. Before warm up I go to the toilets, I am washing my hands when I feel arms slip around my waist, without looking I know who it is. 'Hi you' I look up in the mirror where my eyes meet my favorite blue ones, she starts kisses my neck. Fuck this feels good. I quickly turn around so her lips can meet mine, I push her against the wall our lips still connected but our tongues fighting for dominance. Hands roaming over each other body, I start kissing Leah her neck finding her sweetspot in no time and she let out a quiet moan but then she pushes me off. 'We need to warm up' she says serious with her captain face 'We were warming up' I say with a smirk 'No y/n we need to really warm up', she walks out leaving me flustered by what just happend.

After the warm up we get back inside. I walk past Leah and let my hand run over her lower back, she quickly turns around giving me a stern look I give her a wink. I am tying my laces when Sarina starts her speech 'Today we play The Netherlands, most off you will know the girls from club level. I want you to use that, use their weaknesses against them. I have meet some changes in the starting 11. Y/l/n and England will start, Russo and Toone will start on the bench. Come on girls, lets win this' What!? I am in the starting eleven at my second game for England, gosh this day can't get better. Leah takes a quick moment 'We all know that the dutch team is good but I know we are better, lets just show the world who the real Lionesses are.. Lionesses on 3... 1..2..3..' 'LIONESSES' We all shout.

It feels unreal standing her in the tunnel ready to walk out and represent my country. I look forward and see Leah, she is looking at me I give her a wink which she returns then she turns around and puts her game face on.

Line up:
1. Mary Earps
2. Lucy Bronze
5. Leah Williamson
6. Millie Bright
16. Jess Carter
4. Keira Walsh
8. Georgia Stanway
7. Beth Mead
9. Rachel Daly
17. Y/n y/l/n
19. Bethany England

Game starts:
7' The Netherlands is starting their game really good almost making no errors, we on the other hand have sloppy passes and bad communication.

15' Lieke Martens is running on the left side but Lucy is keeping her from passing the ball, eventually Millie comes and Lieke loses the ball. Its our turn now, Millie passes to Leah, who passes to Keira and Keira sends me away. I run as fast as I can and I can get to the ball before Dominique Janssen, somehow I get past her and I shoot. Van Domselaar jumps but she can't manages to put her fingers on it. England 1 - Netherlands 0.

I SCORED. I FUCKING SCORED. I run over to the corner and do my signature celebration before the whole team jumps on my back, 'Lets fucking go y/l/n' 'what a goal' 'Get in!' I hear a few girls say, we walk back into positions before I can walk away Leah gives me a hug and whispers 'Score one for me and you will get a suprise' A suprise huh? Maybe this day can get better

34' The game is pretty even both teams having shots on target but both keepers are doing amazing.

41' The last minutes off the first half have been mostly The Netherlands. Viv has been passed the ball by Jackie Groenen and is able to turn around. Before I know it the ball is in the net behind Mary. Fuck, she shouldn't have the possiblity to turn.
I look over to Beth she has a small smile on her face, I know she is happy for her girlfriend, hell she should be.

The half time wistle goes.
I am dissapointed we can play so much better then we have just done. I sit down infront of my locker and stare at the ground, Sarina starts speaking 'I know all of you are doing the best they can but I know you can do better, this isn't the team that won the euros last year' we all just stay silent 'I will makes some chances around the 60 minute mark but until then I want that every single one of you give your all and play like this is the euro final all over again'

50' We are starting our second half way better. I already have two shots on target but both are saved by Van Domselaar.

59' England got rewarded a freekick after a foul from Danielle van de Donk. Behind the ball are Beth England and Jess Carter, the ball is send into the box. The Netherlands can't seem to get rid of it, then the ball lands at my feet and I just hit it as hard as I can, it goes through the legs of the keeper

2-1 for England! Two times y/l/n. Holy fucking shit, I scored again. I tap the badge while running to the fans, the rest off the team not far behind me. Leah is the first to jump in my arms and I catch her. Guess I have a suprise waiting for me. I put her down after the celebrations are over and whisper 'I will be waiting on my suprise' I kiss her cheek quickly, hoping nobody noticed. Leah starts blushing

62' < 22 - Jess Park
> 17 - y/n y/l/n

< 14 - Lotte Wubben-Moy
> 16 - Jess Carter

78' England is in attack again. Jess Park nutmegs Kerstin Casparij and shoots the ball hits the crossbar but bounches back in play, Beth heads it easy into the back of the net, the stadium errupts.
'Come on girls!' Me and Chloe Kelly shout.

90+3' The Netherlands have one last attack before the finally wistles blows, but it is nothing more then an easy catch for Earps.

Full time.

We have won 3-1 over The Netherlands. I walk on the pitch to shake hands with the opponent, I chat with Vic before going over to Beth and Viv. I give Viv a hug 'Good game mate, and great goal' 'Thanks, your goals were good too' Viv replys 'Thanks, Beth called it tho' I say smiling at Beth and Viv 'Huh? What do you mean?' Viv asks confused, I see Beth looking down 'This morning Beth and I went on a coffee walk and she kept talking about you, she hoped you would score a goal' I say which earns a slap from Beth 'Thanks y/n, no need to out me like that' Viv hugs Beth from behind 'No, its cute Beffy' I laugh at the nickname 'Okey lovebirds get a room, imma go change' I hug them both goodbye and finish my lap around the pitch, I sign some stuff and take a few photos before going back inside.

I have showered and we are on the bus back to the hotel. I am singing 'sweet caroline' with G, totally off key but that doesn't matter. We decide to have a movie night tonight to end our succesfull break.

A/N: What will the suprise be?
Thank you guys for the 1K reads, it is really motivating to write more! Lots of love :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

58.8K 611 27
one shots/imagines. requests are open! please leave any requests in the comments of the first chapter. i'll do my best to complete as many as i can...
Independent girl De Kloeha

Ficção Adolescente

52 0 7
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN SOME WRITING MISTAKES FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ~When alana meets theo in the mall she has but...
35.1K 732 19
Random One Shots of WOSO players... Please feel free to leave any suggestions on my wall and I'll see what I can come up with x Also PLEASE tell me...
37.4K 526 44
hi guys basically this is like my first story to do in my spare time for fun and stuff and so far i am managing to post every day or every 2 days but...