Love on Instagram || Bebe Lus...

By mandulisa30

Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started wh... More

Author's Note
Characters
01
02
03
04
05
Author's NOTE
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13(M)
14
16
17
18
Author's Note
19
20
Author's Note
21
22
AUTHORS NOTE
23(M)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
BONUS
AUTHOR's NOTE
NEW BOOK!!
GREETINGS
Lets talk!! UPDATE
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE (1/2)
A PROMISE IS A PROMISE 2/2

15

590 17 0
By mandulisa30

LUSHER's POV

The class mission has ended with us still securing the third place ranking of all eight crews and it is time for another battle mission in which would be the KPOP DEATHMATCH. We were told to think strategically about what entertainment company that we would be choosing and bada unni together with me and the crew members, we all decided that we would pick the JYP Entertainment. 

"Shall we go with our original decision?" Bada unni asked and looked at me and i just smiled at her and said "Yes lets go unni" i replied and we just went in there.

As bada unni and i head to where the JYP room would be we saw 1Million Lia Kim and Harimu sitting. As we sat upon our seat. I noticed bada unni face changed
"I didn't expect them to be here at all, we have to be better than them." Bada unni mumbled that only i could hear and in return i smiled and nodded to her.
Another team entered and we all saw that it was Tsubakill's Akanen and Momo and with that we heard an announcement playing on the tv that go us startled.

"Since theres 3 crews who chose two entertainment, only 2 crews can make the cut, so you have to create a 30 second choreography with the song chosen from the two entertainment to finalized who will be the final 2 crews that will face each other for each entertainment " the announcer said and we just gasps because we didn't really know about it since we all just thought that we will  just civilized in making the final decision.

Right after that announcement we all head back to our hide out and me along with bada unni told the members about it, as expected they were also startled about it but bada unni spoke and just told us to be ready because we will start creating the 30 seconds choreography.
.
.
.
.
.
We finished creating the 30 second choreography and it is time to present it at the fight zone. Once we are all finally gathered at the fight zone an announcer made an announcement again.

"The result of the song battle to pick the two crews for a song....will be chosen by your own votes"   And with that we felt a little tense because we felt that the votes will be very objective in which means we have to give it our all..

"We'll make sure that we get choses and get to keep that song, do not be nervous. Just give it your best" bada unni said and we all nodded and wait for our crew to be called in the fight zone.

The first one to be called to battle for the song of Jam Republic who chose HYBE entertainment along with Mannequeen and Deep N DAP. And we all just watched as they battle for the HYBE song in which ended faster that i could ever think. The time to vote came and i choses Jam Republic for the song..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moments after and it was now our time to show our choreography and just like that, the crews went wild to our choreography in which made us sigh in relief. All six crews has finished presenting their choreography with their own styles and the result came in.

The battle for the song ended with Jam Republic against Mannequeen for HYBE, 1Million against Wolf'lo for YG, Deep N Dap against Ladybounce for SM and us BEBE against TSUBAKILL for JYP
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD-

KIM Y/N's POV

Its finally show time! And i cant wait to see my lusher dance again as i heard that they will be dancing to Not Shy by Itzy and Maniac by Straykids of JYP entertainment and up against TSUBAKILL. While thinking of seeing lusher dance again, i cant help but feel so excited and thrilled to finally watch the final piece that Bada unni and BEBE made.

"This is going to be so fun" Monika said in which i agreed "Im very excited~ im looking forward to it" i replied and she nodded in approval and after that even though my blood boils as soon as i remember him asking my lusher out.. Kang Daniel appeared and started to host the show.

"Annyeonghaseyo this is kang daniel your host in street woman fighter 2! now as we all know a new battle started in which the fate of the crews will be in your hands! Which crew do you think will be the first one to be eliminated? " daniel said and paused as the live audience made some noise supporting each crew
"Thats right!! Now what are we waiting for?! Let the battle begins!! First up we have LADYBOUNCE vs DEEP N DAP. You guys ready??!! Fight!!" And with that the first two crew who are up against each other climbed up to the stage and battle each other.
.
.
.
.
Time flies really fast and the six crew finally finished and it is now time for BEBE and TSUBAKILL to battle against each other.

"I really cant wait for this battle" Shownu said and i replied "this is gonna be so intense!" I exclaimed and the fight judges just agreed and with that, it finally started with Tsubakill going first.

"That's Tsubakill everyone! How's that for you?!" Kang daniel said right after Tsubakill's performance and the audience cheered for them but stopper as kang daniel spoke again. "But thats not all..." he then paused "the next crew who will battle next for JYP MISSION.. MAKE SOME NOISE..FOR BEBE!" He finally announced and just on queue BEBE climbed up the stage and get into their permission.

"Shes so pretty.." i mumbled to myself when i saw lusher who glanced at me as well and smiled before looking down and getting ready to dance then the music finally started.

As I watched them dance i cant help but watch every move that lusher makes, shes really amazing... i was so mesmerized by lusher that I didn't even realized that their dance has ended not until daniel spoke.

"Thats all for JYP Mission Kpop Deathmatch now it is time to pick the winner, FIGHT JUDGES, CARD OPEN in 3, 2 , 1!" Daniel said when it reached to one
i raised my card choosing BEBE as the winner and when i take a look at the other fight judges they picked the same as me in which shows 4-0 in BEBE's favor.

" its 4-0 in BEBE's Favor , congratulations BEBE~ now Monika-nim, why did you chose bebe" daniel said as he started to ask us fight judges for a comment. "First of all~ both crews really did an amazing job, i chose bebe because this is kpop mission. Bebe expressed and danced to it very KPOP way as for TSUBAKILL you guys are like the avengers so cool and so powerful but BEBE was just different.." Monika said and finished in which daniel nodded

"y/n- nim, what can you say about this battle?" Daniel asked me and i saw how the two crews turned their attention to me especially lusher who smiled at me when our eyes met.
"I agree with Monika-nim, this battle has the same energy and both crews did an amazing job, however i chose BEBE because i was really mesmerized by the way they danced, the moves, the energy, the presence. Its just really powerful and mesmerizing" i said and looked at lusher and the whole bebe team and they just smiled at me and bowed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FAST FORWARD

LUSHER's POV

"AYEE!! WHOOP WHOP WHOOP WHOOP!" We all cheered as we celebrate our win against TSUBAKILL for the KPOP DEATH-MATCH MISSON and we are now headed to Bada unni's place to celebrate

"Girls, what do you guys want to order when we get to my place? Its my treat" Bada unni said and we all cheered more loudly than before and told bada unni what we all craved. As soon as we reached unni's apartment we ordered some jajjangmyeon, pasta, cheese kimbap, pizza, chicken and some ice cream for dessert.

"Unni do you guys wanna watch a movie after we eat?" Kyma asked and we all just nodded and said yes, i was about to go check on y/n when she called just about time, i smiled widely as i answered.

-Conversation-

Lusher: "mhmm yess y/n-ssi~" i said when i answered the call and when i said y/n's name bada unni and the members especially minah and tatter looked at me with their teasing smiles.

Y/N: "congratulations love! You deserved it~ and i miss you though~" y/n said that made me blush and smiled and replied
(yo guys imagine that this is how lusher looks while she talks to y/n)

Lusher: "i miss you more y/n-ssi~ what are you doing right now?" I asked y/n and she chuckled before answering.

Y/N: "before i tell you, can you do me a favor?" y/n asked that made me confused

Lusher: "of course, what is it y/n-ssi?" I replied and i was startled with what she said after.

Y/N: "well..honey can you open the door for me? Its hard carrying the things i have on my hands right now" y/n said that made me drop the phone which ended the call automatically and run towards the door in which made the member curious and followed me except for bada unni who is currently grinning while looking at us, and as i opened the door i saw y/n with a lot of thing in hand.

(Imagine that this is how y/n looks🤭)

"OH MY GOSH! Whats with all the bags baby?" I said as i saw y/n's state that made me gasps but then i helped her and so did cheche and sowoen and we head back inside the apartment.

"Well.. since your mission is over with you girls winning it. I decided to buy a few things for all of you and especially for you babe" y/n said before pecking my lips in which made bada unni and the members squealed and tease us but i hushed them because y/n spoke again

"So i stopped by to give you all these and also wait a sec" she stood up and went out and i just wait until she came back again with a bouquet in her hand.

(Just picture that y/n is holding that)

"Here, for you" she said shyly but smiled at me, i just hugged her and kisses her cheek before speaking
"Thank you y/n-ssi~ you didn't really have to but i really appreciate it~" i said and smiled sweetly at her

"Anything for you.." y/n said while smiling and kissed my forehead before looking at everyone and said
"Alright, i should get going~ i just stopped by to give you girls that~ but anyways congratulations bada unni and you cutiee~" y/n said again and was about to bid us her goodbye when i spoked

"Cant you stay for a little longer?" i said then pout as i paused and they just look at me in awe.
"Aww im sorry honey i cant~ i still have a photoshoot and a meeting for another project today" y/n replied and apologized to me but i just said that it was fine and nothing to worry about because I understand

"How did you know that we will be here though?" I asked and she just looks at bada unni
"After the battle, y/n-ssi asked me if we have any plans today and i just told her that we would at my place to celebrate" bada unni explained and tapped
y/n's shoulder that was replied by a smile in y/n

"Aww~ i see thats why, well okay then, just call me later okay? Although i wish you could stay for a little more" i said and pout and was about to sulk when y/n kissed my cheeks that lighten up my mood

"Aissh come on stop flirting infront of us!" Tatter jokingly said and we all just laughed at it before thanking y/n one by one before she left.
.
.
.
.
.
y/n and i are currently on the parking lot because i insisted on walking her to her car before i head back inside and as soon as we reached her car she turned to me and said.

"I'll see you soon again my love" y/n said that made me blush especially when i heard her call me 'my love'
"Mhmm~ ill see you again y/n-ssi" i said to her and smiled sweetly and before she left she gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead then she spoke again.

"I love you lusher-ssi.." she said while staring straight into my eyes and i just smiled at her and responded
"I love you more y/n-ssi" i replied that made her smile sweetly at me while still looking into my eyes and we were just like that until y/n started to lean her face close to mine and kissed my lips.

"Mhmm.." i moaned with the feeling of her lips on mine and started to respond into her while snaking my hands and wrapped it around her neck while she wrapped hers on my waist. We made out for a few more minutes then she pulled out and smiled at me.

"I better get going now before i pull you inside my car and drive to my place to continue what we left of" she said jokingly and i just hit her arm and giggled while blushing.

"Im just kidding lovey~ but seriously if only i am free right now we would be continuing this at my place" she added and smiled at me teasingly
"Aishhh~ yea yeah whatever Kim Y/N~ go now or you'll be really late~" i said and winked at her in which made her laugh and stole a kiss from my
Lips before entering her car as fast as she can while laughing her ass off

"YAHHH!! KIM Y/N!! THAT WAS UNFAIR!"
I exclaimed but she just laugh as she opens her window in which made me laugh as well but then i bid my goodbyes to her and she also did but right after she pecked my lips again from the inside of her car and then told me she loves me in which i responded back, and with that~ she started to drive away from unni's apartment so i decided to head back only to see the food already set at the table the gifts from y/n are scattered everywhere because they started to open theirs except for mine and of course.. the members along with bada unni, looking at me with a teasing smiles and started to bombard me questions

"Did you guys kissed?" Minah asked with a bright eyes followed by kyma "who kissed first?" Kyma then tatter "Did made out on the parking lot?" Tatter then Sowoen "unni what are you waiting for? Tell us!" Sowoen then cheche "yess tell us unni! Please please please" cheche then finally bada unni who saved me
"Im hungry girls! Lets talk about it later~" bada unni said then secretly winked at me in which made me smile at her widely but then bada unni spoke again and asked.

"So are you guys finally official?" Bada unni in which got me startled but i smiled and replied
"We havent really talked about it yet" i said and they all gasps and said

"WHAAAAAATTTT?!!" All of them at the same time.

"But something happened already with you two we thought you're already official unni" minah said which they nodded in agreement
"Yeah i know but something is already going on between us and I didn't want to rush it with her" i replied in which they gasps
"But you guys already did it! Wasn't that too soon?" They said and i just smiled at them

"You should ask her about it lusher unni" tatter said
"Yea make it official now!" Kyma said and i just sighed in defeat but i also wanted it to happen immediately because i want y/n to be just mine.. and mine alone..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..

Author's NOTE:

YES IM BACK!!!!! Whoooo midterms are done! Now i can write again! I miss you guys!! I hope you like this chapter and if you do~ give it some love love love~~ dont forget to give it a vote! I would really appreciate that because it is a big help! so if you like this book keep reading and voting~ sarangahaeyooo~♥️

PS: shall we make it official soon or should we put some drama first? Let me know~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.2K 15
¡THIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
438K 11.9K 61
"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." That news surprised a lot of netizens. Je...
19.5K 820 9
"𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ఌ 𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝘵𝑤𝘰 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝘰𝑛𝑑 𝘵ℎ𝑎𝘵 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝘰𝑛𝑒 �...
1.2K 48 8
They had always been best friends, the perfect 8, no one understood or been by their side better than her. Some would even say they were soulmates...