The Nephilim of Remnant: (Rem...

Da sambamhaw

Found on the doorstep of the Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long family, Y/N Rose was raised with love and dreams of atten... Altro

Bio:
Outfits:
Devil Arms: 1
Devil Arms: 2
Devil Arms: Final
Triggers:
Familiars:
Crossover World:
New worlds added:
RWBY Harem:
DMC/Bayonetta/God of War/KH: Harem
Fairy Tail Harem:
Gears of War/Red vs Blue/Legend of Korra Harem:
Resident Evil Harem:
Team DVANT: Bio
Team THCS: Bio
Team THNDR: Bio
Team JNNRRD Bio:
Team STKR: Bio
B/N Bio:
B/N's Devil Arms:
F/N Bio:
S/N Bio:
Alliance of Terror:
Raiden Bio:
Desperado:
Liang Family Bio:
Ataru's family: part 1
Ataru's family: part 2
Ataru's family: final part
Prologue Part 1: A new member of the family
Prologue final: Happy Birthday!
Volume 1 Chapter 1: Just a casual night
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon
Volume 1 Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Let's get this party started!
Volume 1 Chapter 5: This party's getting crazy!
Volume 1 Chapter 6: The teams of this year
Volume 1 Chapter 7: A date and a Stranger
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Team DVANT
Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden
Volume 1 Chapter 10: Night out on the town
Volume 1 Chapter 11: A face from the past (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 12: Now that's a Lady
Volume 1 Chapter 13: The Dual
Volume 1 Chapter 14: Starting over
Volume 1 Chapter 15: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Chapter 16: Forever Fall
Volume 1 Chapter 17: The Robot Hound
Volume 1 Chapter 18: Sibling bonding (lemon)
Volume 1 Chapter 19: Learning the truth
Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!
Volume 1 Chapter 21: The Stray
Volume 1 Chapter 22: Black, White, and Red
Volume 1 Chapter 23: Ice Fang (lemon)
GOW 4 Prologue: A New Mission
GOW 4 Chapter 1: The Raid
GOW 4 Chapter 2: Nuts, Bolts, and Jolts
GOW4 Chapter 3: Standing Grounds
GOW 4 Chapter 4: Ambush
GOW 4: Chapter 5: Necessary Reunion
GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit
GOW 4 Chapter 7: Fort Reval
GOW 4 Chapter 8: Snatcher Seeking
GOW 4 Chapter 9: A Stranger I Remain
GOW 4 Chapter 10: Bumblebee and the Goddess (lemon)
GOW 4 Chapter 11: Hell's Floor
GOW 4 Chapter 12: It was a Dark and Windflare-y Night
GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction
GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)
Dark Y/N Bio:
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Training and Limbo
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Best Day Ever
Volume 2 Chapter 4: New Faces
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Info Gather
Volume 2 Chapter 6: Painting the town with a Red Sun
Volume 2 Chapter 7: A Gender Curse
Volume 2 Chapter 8: Thunder Thighs and Amazon (lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 9: Descent into madness
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 1)
Character Updates:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (part 2)
General info for my Death Battles/DBXs:
Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Volume 2 Chapter 1: Fashion, Symmetry, and Rage

703 16 20
Da sambamhaw

The scene takes place with sleeping with Team RWBY on their king size bed. While he was sleeping, he was suddenly woke up in some sort of wasteland demonic realm.

Y/N: Where am I? 

He started to hear screams and cries of poor souls that dwell in this place. Soon, they were getting louder as Y/N covers his ears, trying to block out the noise. 

Y/N: Make it stop!

Just then, the screams and cries stopped as he uncovered his ears. 

???: Ah, what's the matter? You don't the like the cries of anguish? 

Y/N turns around behind him as he saw a person. His eyes widen in shock when realized that person was himself, only with pale skin, snowy white hair, and his eyes consist of black pupils, dark yellow irises, and black sclera.

Y/N: (shocked) What the... Who are you? 

Jack: Isn't it obvious? I am you. Or rather, I'm a manifestation of your bloodlust personality. I'm Jack, the Ripper. 

Y/N: No, Jack is dead. You can't be him. 

Jack: Oh, but I'm very much alive. After all, I'm apart of you. 

Y/N: You mind explaining where the hell I am? 

Jack: This place? It was created by your mind, you did have Sparda's blood in your veins since he was a demon. 

Y/N: Then why did you bring me here?

Jack: Just a little reminder and a warning. I'm coming out of that forsaken prison you put me in since the moment you gave up your life as a killer. Soon, I will take control and kill everyone you held deer. Your friends, your family, even your own harem. 

Y/N: (glares) If you lay a finger on them I'll- 

Jack: You'll what? Kill me? In case you've forgotten, I'm you. So killing me would end up killing yourself. 

Y/N: Bastard...

Jack: Well, looks like our time is up. Don't worry, once I take control, you'll know what's it like being locked in a cage. Till next time, Y/N Rose. 

Suddenly, the realm they're at fade to black as Y/N gasps and opens his eyes while panting. He looks at the girls who are still asleep as he sighs in relief.  

Y/N's thoughts: That was some weird dream. (looks at his hand) Still, Jack is right about one thing. If he gets in control, I'll lose everyone I cared about. I have to get stronger, for them.

(time-skip) 

The next morning, Y/N was currently with Ember, Teams DVANT and CVFY, hanging out at a shopping mall in Vale. 

Since it was the weekend and they had finished up their homework for class, Team DVANT and CVFY decided to go out and enjoy Vale while brining Y/N and Ember along. 

As a result, they were at a clothing store where Nikki and Coco were shopping at the various different fashions.

Dean: Why'd we agree to this, again?

Fox: We wanted to go to Vale and enjoy the city.

Dean: Yeah, but I mean go hang out at other stores. Not ones that'll make us their designated bag carriers.

Týra: (looks at a mannequin in a dress) I don't understand why people are so obsessed with these garments.

Since she spent most of her life in the mountains, Týra didn't know much about most things. Now, she did keep up to date with history and understood most things like tech an weaponry, but she's usually on survival instincts looked at everything as if she could use it as a weapon in the event of a fight. Not to mention, she barely understood many metaphors or references. Needless to say, she was a bit harder to have a normal conversation with.

Velvet: People just enjoy looking beautiful every now and then.

Vali: Not to mention, it's how you keep up with modern day society.

Týra: (looks at the heals) I see. Then, could these be a weapon in combat?

Arcturus: Sure. Would you wear them?

Týra: No. They look imbalanced and would only be effective in the eye. While it is a good target, it's best to use a weapon to cover more bases.

Yatsuhashi: I suppose so. (beat) Speaking of balance, Karasu seems to be fine.

Mimir: I know! We don't have to hear him complain about symmetry and everything for once!

True to their word, Karasu was actually calm. Apparently, he was admiring the certain dresses, shirts, and shoes in the store with Y/N while Nikki and Coco were trying on different things.

Karasu: Ah. Look at these; perfectly even in every detail. The pairs of shoes in the correct size order; perfect. The shirts and pants color coordinated in color and size; perfect. And many of these dresses have the exact perfect pattern to them. If I were human, I'd smile at the sight. A symmetrical world is a perfect world.

Nikki: (folds up a dress before picking another) Whatever you say, buddy.

Y/N: has he always been like that?

Nikki: Are you kidding? He gets a nosebleed whenever one of his feathers gets loose or he sees a certain order wrong.

Coco: Wow. That's a bit extreme. How long have you had him?

Nikki: Ever since I first started training when I was eight. My mom gave him and Ravage as my first two demons, and since then, I've worked with them. At first, I wanted to strangle him because of his craziness. But, later on I've grown use to it. Still, he does have his moments where I want to kill him.

Karasu: (gasps)

Nikki: What is it, Karasu?

Karasu: Well, uh... maybe it's just my imagination, but I have a feeling this painting in our dorm is leaning a little bit to the right.

Y/N: (deadpanned) Are you serious?

Karasu: (freaked out) I can't take it! I need to see this for my self!

He tries to fly away, but Nikki calls him back and he's whining and begging for her to let him go, but she refused.

Nikki: Moments like that.

Coco: Yeah, I can see that getting annoying.

Y/N: Me too.

They then pay for the clothes and meet up with the others. They then left the store and were walking down the street. Meanwhile, Arc notice Y/N was looking down in his thoughts.

Arcturus: Hey, are you okay? You seem to be lost in thoughts. 

Y/N: Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm okay. 

Vali: You don't sound like it. It's almost as if you've encountered something shocking. 

Y/N: Well, uh... 

Velvet: Is there something wrong? 

Y/N: (sighs) It's just that- 

He was cut off when they heard an explosion near by. They then saw some demons causing chaos which are consider of Shadow Fiends, Minions, Phantom Guards, Galla, and Hellhounds. 

Dean: Well, looks like we got some demons to kill.

Karasu: (shoots out and flies in the sky) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I knew that painting being wrong would be bad luck! We need to get out and fix it as soon as possible!

Nikki: (holds her left arm in pain) Ow! I hate it when you do that!

Týra: What is it?

Nikki: Whenever he summons himself really fast, it's like ripping a big bandaid off me.

Arcturus: Ouch. That's gotta sting. 

Vali: (to CVFY) Get everyone out to safety. We'll handle this. 

Coco: Are you sure?

Y/N: (gives Ember to Velvet) We're demon-killing experts. You guys need to help the people in need while keeping Ember away from the battlefield. 

Velvet: Alright, please be careful. 

Karasu: And please, while you're there, check the painting to make sure it's in perfect order!

Dean: We should hurry before I shoot him.

The team and Y/N make their way toward the demons and fought them. Dragur then began to spawn with the demons and everyone gets their weapons ready.

They alternated their weapons with their different attacks and used their various tricks to make their way through them. Dean then sees giant flying bat-like demons called Duskwings. 

Dean: Flying bats! We'll need some extra help. Nikki, bring Karasu out!

Nikki: Right! Let's go, Karasu.

She turns around, but the bird was gone. Instead, they see a piece of paper floating down and Nikki grabs it and sees its a letter.

Dear Team,

I can't stop thinking about the painting, so I'm going back to the academy to make sure it's perfect. Best of luck,

-Karasu

Nikki: Are you kidding me?

Mimir: (deadpanned) Why are you friends with that bird again?

Vali: (summons six swords) Forget the bird. Go for the kill.

He fires them and they take out a few demons while Týra throws the axe and fires her bow. Y/N uses dual wields Ebony and Ivory and shot down the Duskwings. 

Arc generates blue lightning and throws them at the Gallas, electrocuting them. Nikki fires her pistols and kills some Hellhounds. 

The group killed a lot of demons and Dragur. Just when they thought it was over, they then heard footsteps that a horse makes. Y/N and Team DVANT turned around to see a horse-mounted, heavily-armoured, red samurai wearing a face mask and engulfed in flames.

Masakado: The demons and dragur have found you, haflings!

Dean: (equips King Cerberus) A demon dressed like a samurai, huh? Guess they're learning new tricks.

Arcturus: If Hanzo was here I bet he would be interested fighting one of those. 

Týra: (readies Claws of Hades) Regardless, let's kill it.

Vali: (switches to Arbiter) Agree.

Nikki: (equips scythe and summons Ravage) Sick'em boy!

The panther jumps and turns it's body into a spinning saw only to be blocked Masakado's flaming spear. The demon horse charged in while being coated in fire, forcing the group to dodge.

Y/N equips with Rebellion and engages in sword fight the demon samurai. They locked weapons which made sparks come off, however Masakado stabbed Y/N through the chest with his spear and flung towards a building. 

Arcturus: Y/N!  

The Samurai demon charges with his demon horse at Team DVANT who unleashed various attacks on it (basically the same attack styles from their respective games).

Masakado then blows a horn as his reinforcements have arrived which were consider of Samurai foot soldiers, horsemen, and Ninja mages.

Masakado: You maggots will die by my hands!

Nikki: Good luck with that, love.

The fight goes on for a bit as Dean unleashed fire, lightning, and ice attacks at the Samurai foot soldiers. 

Vali slammed Arbiter that caused a truck to fly before Týra wraps it and swings it at the Horsemen. 

The Ninja Mages were about to cast their ninja arts, but they got hit by lightning bolts and the team sees Karasu flying down to them.

Karasu: I see you've found some companion.

Mimir: 'Bout time you showed up!

Týra: Did you seriously went back to the academy?

Karasu: (proud) I did. And it's safe to say, the painting is perfectly balanced.

Dean: (sarcastic) Good work, buddy.

Nikki: Now that that's settled, help us kill this thing.

Karasu: Understood!

Now with all her demons back, Nikki was at full strength and ready to fight with both demons. The team got rid of samurai reinforcements, leaving just Masakado to face. Meanwhile, Y/N regain consciousness though he was badly injured. 

Y/N: Damn, that kinda stung... 

Y/N looks up and saw his friends fighting Masakado, though they were struggling due to his mounted advantage. 

???: Y/N!

???: Are you okay?!

Velvet and Coco went back to help their friends, but the demon samurai turned his demonic horse around and charged at them. 

Y/N: Velvet! Coco! 

Velvet gasps while Coco went in front of her. Slow motion started as the spear was about a few inches near her throat. Y/N widen his eyes in shock, as he was seeing his friend about to get killed. 

Y/N's thoughts: No, she's gonna die. Coco, I'm sorry. I failed... (clenched his fists) No, I won't let my weakness get the better of me. I have to fight back. I won't let her die! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT!!! 

Suddenly, a powerful pillar of demonic and god-like power erupted from Y/N which caused everyone, including Masakado to shield their eyes.

Once the pillar fade, everyone then saw Y/N in his Devil Trigger form, but a much stronger one. His arms are burning with fire and have small hints of electricity.

Arcturus: (shocked) No way... Is that Y/N?

Dean: He's in his Devil Trigger, but there's something about that one. 

Vali: You're right. I'm sensing the Spartan Rage power that Týra has as well. 

Nikki: Could he had combined to powers at once? 

Masakado: What is this?! His power is insane! 

Suddenly, Y/N came at near-inhuman toward Masakado and punched him off his demonic horse. He grabbed the horse by the neck and ripped its head off. 

Then, he rushed at the demon samurai and delivers a barrage of thrusts at him, breaking and shattering his flaming armor. 

Once the armor was broken, he punched through the chest which caused the samurai cough up blood. Then he pulled his arm out and grabbed the insides of Masakado's hole before he torn his body in half. 

Velvet: (shocked) Oh god...

Coco: (grossed out) I'm think I'm gonna be sick... 

Karasu: So, is it over? 

Týra: No, something's wrong.

Y/N let out a loud demonic roar as his power began surging with dark energy, causing the ground to shake. 

Mimir: Oh crap! He hasn't mastered it yet since it's his first time, he's losing control!  

Vali: (sighs) Looks like we have to put him out of commission. 

Arcturus: What?! You can't be serious! He's our friend!

Dean: We're not gonna kill him, Arc. We're got to stop before he goes on a rampage. 

Nikki: As much as I hate hurting one of our friends, they're right. 

Týra: We have to save him from his rage.

Arcturus: (sighs, looks at Y/N) Y/N, if we hurt you, I want to say I'm sorry. (twists the wristband on the gauntlet) DRIVE FORM, KNIGHT!!!

Arcturus then started be surrounded by red energy. From the ground, a Phoenix rose up, spread its wings and released a powerful call that shook the earth. The beast then closed its wings around Arc. When the light faded, his outfit was now bright red with patches of black and gray, a second Keyblade that looks like a phoenix in his left hand and his right eye changed red with a crown symbol as the pupil.

(this will give you a basic idea on what the Phoenix looks like)

Dean and Vali glow red and blue auras as they unleashed their Devil Triggers. 

Nikki: Time to bring back up. Awaken!

She snaps her fingers and her hair changes to a golden blonde. From the ground, a pentagram shows and a gain at demon emerges from it. This was Madama Butterfly.

Týra also activates her Spartan Rage and all five charged at Y/N while charged as well. Y/N's brutal strength prove to be quite the challenge, but his blind rage left some openings for Team DVANT to hit. 

Týra unleashed a barrage of fists followed by a Superman punch. Madama Butterfly performs a spinning kick from a handstand position, attacking while moving across a wide area. 

Dean and Vali's attacks increased and started shredding through Y/N, causing a few blood leaks from his body. After giving a few strikes, Arc's Keyblades changed forms and unleashed new attacks. When those were down, he triggered the form's final change.

Arcturus: Blazing Whirlwinds!

The weapons then turned into chain whips that had crimson spear heads at the end with a silver outline. He started spinning the chains, creating powerful firestorms that left burn marks on the ground that would damage Y/N. 

Arcturus then slammed both chains on him, creating a mentor strike. The dust then clear, revealing Y/N who was back in his human form. The team then reverted back to their original forms. 

Karasu: Don't you guys think you went overboard? 

Mimir: At least they didn't destroy the place. 

Y/N groans while opening his eyes as Coco and Velvet went to check on him.

Velvet: Y/N!

Coco: Are you alright? 

Y/N: Wha- What happened? And why do I feel pain? 

Mimir: You mean you don't remember gaining a new form and beating the shite out of that demon samurai? 

Y/N: Huh? (remembers and realized) Oh... 

Karasu: Now he remembers? 

Vali: Shut up, bird. 

Y/N: Look guys, I- (gets punched in the head by Týra) Ow! The hell was that for?! 

Týra: You've disappointed me, Y/N. You let your rage consume you despite trying to save Coco and Velvet. You're lucky we're able to restrain you, otherwise you've blindly kill everyone within Vale. 

Nikki: Hey, don't be so hard on him. That form he just took was new, and he hasn't mastered it yet. 

Vali: No, she's right. This idiot went on a rampage in order to kill that demon. He should be ashamed of himself. 

Dean: That was not cool bro. 

Y/N: (glares with dark energy surging through him) You better take back what you said or I'll make you!

Y/N was about storm off at Vali and Týra, only to be stopped by Coco, Velvet, Arc, and Nikki. 

Arcturus: Y/N, stop!

Velvet: Calm down!

Coco: Take it easy, love. 

Nikki: Control your anger, don't let it control you. 

He managed to listen to them and took a deep breath, making the dark energy fade. 

Y/N: You're though, I did let my anger control me. I just didn't want Velvet and Coco to die and I wanted to fight back, but it did end the way I wanted it. (looks at Team DVNT) How can you guys trigger your powers while maintaining self awareness and control? 

Dean: I just always try to feel like myself with a power boost.

Vali: Do not fear the power, but do not allow it to fully change you either.

Nikki: If the summon goes well, then that's that. If not, either remind them who's boss, or just kill them and try again.

Týra: Maintain a clear mindset. Harness the rage. Let it serve you, rather than you serving it.

Dean: Mostly by training, but it's more like we accepted them as part of us. You, on the other hand, seem to be struggling with that.

Nikki: Is it because about what you learned from your dad?

Y/N: It's just... I still find hard to believe that I have a biological father after all this time. Not only that, but having Sparda's, Bayonetta's, and Kratos's blood in my veins is a lot to take in. I don't know if my powers are a blessing, or a curse.  

Týra: It's only nature to be asking yourself what you are. That still doesn't change who you really are on the inside. 

Mimir: She's right, Brother. Not everyone knows all the answers of your heritage, even me. Even though I know a lot of things. 

Y/N: Well, how do I get used to my powers like you guys do?

Dean: (thinks for a moment, smiles) I know. How about you'll train with us?

Y/N: (surprised) What? 

Arcturus: Dean, that's a great idea.

Vali: Are you sure?

Dean: Oh come on, Vali. It's not some bad. After all, we were trained by the best since we were born. 

Nikki: He's not wrong. I'll be giving him some pointers on the different types of magic we Umbra witches wield, as well as how to make them strong.

Týra: I can teach him how to control his Spartan Rage without becoming blinded by it.

Dean: See? The girls get it. Meanwhile, you and I will can show him how Styles work and even how to use aura to increase them.

Vali: (sighs) Alright, I suppose it's worth a shot. 

Y/N: Wait, are you guys okay with this? I mean, I'm okay with training by myself and all. 

Arcturus: (places a hand on his shoulder) Hey, don't worry. They're experts when it comes to magic, demonic power, and rage control. Trust me. 

Y/N: Well, I guess there's no harm in mentored by your teammates.  

Velvet: Y/N. (got his attention) I would like to say thank you for saving us. (bows) If there's anything I could do to repay you, I'll- 

Y/N: (pats her ears, making her blush) Thanks, but I'm good. I'm just glad you're alright. 

Velvet: (blush) O-Okay. 

Coco: (smiles) Still, thanks for the save. If it weren't for you, I would be dead. 

Coco and Velvet looked at each other and nodded before kissing Y/N's cheeks which made him blush. 

Coco: (smirks) Consider this a reward, love. (whispers in his ear) And if you want, we'll give you a bigger one with our bodies... (slapped his ass) and yours~.

Y/N: (blush) Oh, uh, yeah. Let me think about that...

Dean: (smirks) Wow, pretty famous for the ladies, grampa.

Y/N: Don't tease me, man. 

Arcturus, Coco, Nikki, Dean, and Karasu laughs at his embarrassment while Týra chuckles and Vali sighs. 

Volume 2 Chapter 1 ended. 

There's the first chapter of Volume 2. And on good timing because today is my birthday! Turning 22 this year, I'm so excited. 

Anyway, the next chapter will involve Dean, Vali, Nikki, and Týra teaching Y/N how to control the powers had gain. 

@GrimstoneRX1300 was kind enough to offer me some ideas for the first chapter, and hopeful we're come up with more on the second chapter. 

But if you guys have any ideas of your own, let me know at the comments below. Peace out! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
817K 12.2K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...
35.4K 605 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
57.7K 804 11
(Being rewritten) "He who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence" -William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" Beacon Academy: the most presti...