Steve Saga One Shots

AnxiousEmoBean

(Cover art not mine) (Currently being changed around. Updates will not be often and will probably be very lon... Еще

FRESH START YIPPEE!!
Sabre X Chaos
Reverse X Sabre
VoidSabre
Im so sorry jdjfjsjdbfndnd-
Alright, so-!
Why no updates?
Guess whos back, back again-
I am, so, so sorry 💀
Opinions please! :D
Hidden Helper
His Galaxy
NEW BOOK!!
Wings :D
Scrapped ver of Wings
Insecurities

Flying Session

163 9 27
AnxiousEmoBean

I HAVENT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK I PROMISE *sob*

Anyways hi :3 may I interest you in a rarepair I adore 🥳 I love these three sm RAGAGAGA anyways yuh

Alex might be a little (or a lot ARARA)  ooc cuz it's her mixed with a bit (more than a bit who am I kidding whoopsies) of fannon MC Alex's personality from fanfics I read 🥳. So she's a bit more sassy and bold, so 🧍‍♂️

Also this feels kinda clunky cuz I worked on it sporadically over like 2 months or so and just kept dropping it and coming back so pardon if it feels like it loses whatever little pizzaz it may have had

It is heavily romantic in here but I guess you can try taking it as friends play flirting ??????? IDK I DONT REALLY WANNA POST THIS ONE BUT I WORKED ON IT TOO MUCH TO NOT SO *chucks it at you* TAKE IT PLEASE UHUHU 😭

—————————————————————————

Sabre sighed, rolling his shoulders as the top half of his onesie fell around his waist. He grabbed the sleeves, tying them together and tucking the hood in between his back and the rest of the top. He'd successfully convinced the other two he was doing a quick material run and would be back soon. He found a nice field not too far from their temporary stop, figuring it would be a good spot for a quick stretch and fly before he'd head back, saying he had no luck.

His wings blossomed out, flaring and soaking up the remaining light of the sun as it slowly descended in the horizon. Sitting, he stretched his legs and arms before standing back up, giving his wings a few test flaps before crouching and launching into the air with a thrust of his wings.

The air breezed past, ruffling his hair and feathers as he looked to the falling sun. He grinned, admiring the pretty sight for a moment as he lifted himself higher.

"Sabre?!"

He startled, losing himself in shock before catching himself and whipping around.
"Ohhahah heyy guys! Fancy seeing you here.." he called back with a nervous sweat. Alex and Guardian stared at him with dropped jaws before collecting themselves. Guardian let his own wings extend, thrusting himself up to join Sabre. Alex glided her way up, frowning just slightly.

"Wha- what are you guys doing out the camp?" Sabre asked anxiously, his grin wavering.

"What are you doing out here? In the air? With wings?" Alex retorted, crossing her arms. Sabre looked away shamefully, rubbing the back of his neck. Guardian moved closer, leaning in to study the players wings.

"Your wings look so fluffy. You're a chicken hybrid, right?" Guardian asked, meeting his gaze. Sabre nodded before rethinking and tilting his hand in a 'so-so' motion.

"Mostly a chicken, yeah. But also leucistic crow as well."

The Guardian nodded with a smile, pulling back.

"Those are pretty hard to come across. You're quite a special case."

Sabre laughed, adjusting the feathers of one of his ears, "Thank you."

Alex looked between the two, tilting her head.
"So why don't you ever fly when we're being chased? It'd be a lot faster."

"Yeahh, about that. My wings aren't really at their best right now. Getting knocked around by a bunch of steve's tend to cause damage of some kind. I don't like showing people I have them, it gives them something to use against me." (he ignored the way phantom pains of age old stab wounds from a job long ago ached at the thought.)

Alex nodded in understanding, moving closer to look at his wings like Guardian had previously.
"So how exactly were they hurt? How bad was it? They look mostly alright now." Guardian mused, rubbing his chin between his fingers.

"A couple bone fractures and lost feathers, but they've been healing pretty well so far, so I can't be too upset. I couldn't fly for a while but I've been able to go higher and higher the past few weeks! I'm actually pretty sure they're completely healed by now!"

He didn't notice Alex and Guardian share a sympathetic and concerned look as he turned his head to check over his wings. Guardian nodded with a large flap of his wings, lifting him higher and higher. Sabre looked up at him with a grin, flapping his own to keep up.

"I haven't been able to mess around up here with anyone in a long long time." Sabre said, a sort of longing look on his face, quickly washed away with a mischievous smirk as he tucked his wings in and began plummeting. Alex squawked, calling his name while Guardian just watched with a shake of his head. They got more antsy the closer Sabre got to the floor, almost diving down to catch him but instead sighing in relief when Sabre shifted forwards, spreading his wings and gliding down before pulling up with a loud laugh.

He flew back up, grinning before booping Guardian right on the nose.

"Tag!" he called before falling backwards and diving down. Guardian stared in silence, baffled as Alex burst out laughing.

"Well, you heard him I guess. Good luck!" she teased before dropping down with Sabre. The Guardian sighed disappointedly, but gave chase anyway. Alex laughed, stopping and gliding to the side when Guardian made a grab for her. Guardian tsked, leaning back to stop himself.

"You cheater," he huffed. Alex shook her head with a shrug.

"I think you just suck at tag."

"SKILL ISSUE!" Sabre shouted with a cackle. Guardian scoffed and narrowed his eyes, locking onto Sabre's gliding form before diving. Sabre's grin fell as he yelped, leaning to the side as Guardian reached out. The brunette veered off, laughing as he pushed his way into the forest. Guardian laughed quietly somewhere behind him, trying to keep up as the player expertly dodged and wove through the trees.

He kept up as best as he could, pulling back when the forest got a little thicker. He retreated, flying up and out the treetops as he scanned through the leaves. He could hear Alex laughing a little behind him. Slowly, he moved back inch by inch before turning and lunging at her. Her little giggles were cut off as she screeched, attempting to move to the side but getting grabbed.

"Oops. Tag," Guardian said before dropping with a small laugh.

Alex gave him a small head start, counting to five before dropping to chase after him. She watched Sabre perch on a branch from the corner of her eye, playing in to chasing Guardian so she could get closer before making a sudden turn and leaping at Sabre.

Sabre flinched, squeaking as he tried side stepping. Alex prepared, stopping abruptly to grab his shoulder, dragging her hand around the back of his neck lightly to his other shoulder as she circled to the other side of him. Sabre shuddered, goosebumps prickling his skin at the sensation.

"Ooh, that felt weird, man. I got goosebumps."

He rubbed at his arms, turning his head to meet Alex's amused smile. His chest fluttered at her happy grin, the fading sunlight reflecting off her squinted, bright emerald eyes just perfectly.

"You're it, pretty boy. Try your best," she teased before releasing his shoulder and disappearing through the treetops. Sabre stared after her with a flushed face before registering the tease, a clear attempt to rile him, and admittedly it was working.

"Try my best? Oh, I'll show you my best alright," he muttered to himself as he extended his wings, pushing through the leaves to scan the area. He saw Alex and Guardian flying next to each other, conversing quietly while looking over his way, above the clearing they were at before.

"Change in plans! I'm getting both of you!" he warned before shooting towards them, grinning as they scattered quickly. He spun, tucking his wings to himself as he tilted down, spinning as he dived for Alex. She paused, drifting back and beginning to go back up. Sabre's wings burst out, catching the wind and slowing him bit by bit as he turned before pushing against the wind to reach up at Alex. She picked her legs up further, moving back and further out of his reach.

With another push, he grazed the bottom of her shoe, grabbing on with the next flap of his wings. Alex sighed, lowering her legs back down. Sabre's hand slipped off as she dropped her leg, small giggles bursting from his chest. Alex smirked as she looked down at him, shifting her leg just right to lift his chin a little higher. She felt him swallow against her knee as his face flushed. The ginger chuckled before pulling back and crossing her arms.

"Don't you have a Guardian to be catching?" she asked smugly, her eyes twinkling as he stammered and gensured randomly before nodding.

"Yep, yeah- mhm, of course, yeah I do," he stuttered, turning away to look for the cloaked figure. Guardian blended in pretty well with the little sunlight left, but not well enough. Sabre dropped down, turning himself and gliding into the trees smoothly. He moved around in the cover of the trees until he felt certain Guardian had lost track of him. Slowly and as quietly as possible, he popped out from the treetops, watching as Guardian spun every few seconds, scanning for the player.

He moved right under the Guardian, moving as quietly but quickly as possible. He timed his flaps with Guardians as well as he could, only a second of a difference. It went unnoticed by the taller as Sabre reached up, grabbing a fist full of the bottom of Guardians cloak and tugging it down just a little with a victorious whoop.

The Guardian startled, nearly kicking the player in the face. Sabre laughed up at him, putting on an innocent face accompanied by a small head tilt as he dropped the cloak.

"You're very lucky I didn't take you out just now."

"You wanna take me out?"

"..."

Guardian flushed, his wings fluffing out, "N-NO! WHAT?"

"Aww, man." Sabre pouted, crossing his arms as he leaned back slightly.

"Don't worry, I'll do it." Alex butt in, glancing between the two coyly. It was Sabre's turn again for red to bloom across his cheeks. Guardian scoffed, lowering himself to their level.

"Really? Not both of us? Where's your game?"

Sabre looked between the two baffled. Alex, he wasn't too surprised about to be honest. She'd been growing a little more bold as days passed. Guardian however? He never took the guy as one to encourage such behavior, let alone participate in it.

Alex laughed, leaning a little closer to the cloaked man.

"Oh, sorry. Feeling left out? Don't worry, there's plenty of me to share." she shrugged, leaning back. Guardian shook his head fondly, amusement written in his smile.

"I think that goes for all of us. Isn't that right, Sabre?" he asked suddenly, turning both their attention to him. He jolted, jaw dropping as he fumbled for words.

Alex moved forwards, putting a finger under his chin and lifting it back up, "You're gonna get bugs in your mouth, love."

Sabre swallowed, his chest swarming with feelings. His feathers puffed up, his nerves jittering with the urge to show off properly. Guardian huffed a small laugh, his eyes trailing over every delicate feather. His wings somehow puffed more, some part of his mind preening with the attention.

"Alright, alright. It's dark, we should get back," Sabre muttered, smiling as he started moving back. The other two followed, flying the rest of the way to their temporary base as they talked about what they'd do from here.

Maybe Sabre could go out flying just a little more often.

—————————————————————————

Haha I can't write romance 🙂.... *dies bawling* does that mean I'm gonna stop trying? No. Am I probably gonna do something with these IDIOTS again? Yes, most likely.

I just want them to cuddle and preen and fly together and UHUHU 😔 anyways :) yurr

LEUCISTIC CROW/CHICKEN HYBRID SABRE 💥💥💥💥💥

I'm sane I promise <3

Words: 1854

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Reborn BunnyTaeil

Фанфик

412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...