My possessive CEO (Taekook)

Von bitchultrapromax

Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff f... Mehr

"introduction"
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
new book
22

7

2.5K 136 5
Von bitchultrapromax

Hi loves ❤

Jungkook was this near to strangle his P.A but can't because his mother was sitting there.

" Mom how can I apologize when I didn't do anything wrong " He said with innocent eyes.

" I know you better son so apologize to your boyfriend because I have no time for your whining. Your dad must be waiting for me at home " She said looking at him dead serious.

Taehyung smirk at jungkook who was  cursing at his existence.

" I am sor-ry " He stutters in whisper making taehyung inner self satisfied but he act confused saying " What did you say I didn't hear you " enjoying his boss misery.

Jungkook look at him with disbelief and than at his mother who was waiting for him to say it loudly.

" I said I am sorry jagiya" He said loudly looking dead in his eyes. Taehyung face become full red as he cough slightly embarrassment.

" It was not that difficult right kook, now don't try to annoy my son-in-law and also take him on date' she said ready to go.

" And taehyung visit us also ok" She genuinely smile and left hugging him.

Taehyung was waving at him with big smile at the door.

" CLOSE THE DOOR " Shiver run down his spine when he heard voice of his boss from behind.

He close the door painfully slow for jungkook liking.

" SIT" He said and taehyung gulp with awkward smile.

" What was that" He asked with raised eyebrows. Taehyung roll his eyes at his boss question internally but said with tight lip smile" You were the one who said to act as your boyfriend ".

" But I am asking about the scene you created at end" He asked glaring at him and taehyung may or may not have felt scared.

" If I would not act like that than how would she believe that we are boyfriends. Couples fight like this so I just lied to make it look real" He said oh so innocently.

" Smart ass" Jungkook thought looking at him.

" Files are on the table, I will be leaving to finish my pending work" Taehyung said ready to run.

" TAEHYUNG " He close his eyes hearing his name and turn back with a sweet smile on his lips.

" Yes boss" He said with the fakest smile batting eyelashes sweetly.

"You have to act as my boyfriend whenever my mom is around and I can call you whenever I want " He said making taehyung annoyed as he look at his boss with raised eyebrows.

" But didn't you said " Just this once" He asked making jungkook sigh

' look I know I am asking too much but I know my mom she will definitely keep eye on us, so I am not asking you to act all the time just then when she is around " He asked hopefully.

Taehyung thought for a second and nodded his head and said" I am going home than" . Jungkook look at him with wide eyes.

" But you are my P.A you can't leave before me "

" Do you want me to continue acting as your boyfriend " Jungkook nodded his head.

" Then don't I have the right to leave early as a reward " He batted his eyelashes and jungkook curses internally.

" Just for today " He said and close his eyes when taehyung shouted happily and ran out from there probably to his cabin to take his belongings and dashed out of company.

Jungkook was regretting his life decisions and decided to go home too.

Taehyung enter in his mansion with a beautiful smile decorated on his face. What is more happiness than leaving office early than your off timing.

" Oh you came early " He heard his mom asked from living room.

" Yes it was my first day so boss said you can go early " He said lying not ready to explain what happened in office.

" That's nice, go get a shower you're dad and I are going to eat join us" She said and he kiss her cheeks with a nod .

Night time,

Taehyung was now laying on his bed ready to sleep because he have to wake up early in the morning.

He open his eyes when his phone vibrate. " Who message me at this time" He thought groaning and roll his eyes seeing mail from his boss.

" Tomorrow be at company at sharp 7 and prepare all things or files necessary for meeting,be there before your boss" .

" Great" Taehyung said tossing the phone and slept exhausted.

Next morning,

" Shit shit shit, why did I wake up so late" Taehyung thought running here and there in his room. He happened to wake late and now it's going to be 8 already.

He quickly secure all the files and ran out of house. His parents must be sleeping so he didn't disturb them and fuck the breakfast, jungkook will kill him.

He start the car and drive toward his company in full speed.

" Look grandma I respect you but move you fucking old lady from my way" He shouted seeing old lady walking like snail on road.

He press the horn but lady don't give a fuck and walking like a sloth.

Taehyung slap his forehead frustrated and almost shouted when she was out of road.

He parked the car and run inside the building. He take the elevator and wait anticipatedly for reaching upper floor.

He almost fall when door open and dash toward jungkook cabin stopping absurdly to set his clothes and then knock on the door.

" Come in" He gulp hearing his boss harsh voice.

" Good morning sir" He said with nervous smile. Jungkook look at him with serious face adding more nervousness to him.

" Did I not told you to be early here at 7: 00 for meeting arrangements and look at you coming here at 8:20"jungkook said voice hard and eyes glued to him

Taehyung felt so small under his eyes and apologize bowing his head.

' I don't have time for your apology, we are already late for meeting. Did you bring the file" He asked and taehyung nodded and walk after him toward meeting room.

Employees and his business partner greeted jungkook whi in return just nodded his head.

" Let's start the meeting" He said and taehyung quickly placed file in front of them and open projector to show them details and sit beside jungkook who eyes we're focused on screen.

Meeting continued for an hour and taehyung was hella bored and praying to God to end this meeting. Jungkook saw how other was bored and looking at watch time to time but didn't say anything.

" I am happy to work with you" Mr park said with smile. Jungkook nodded his head mirroring gentle smile and lead him out of meeting room.

Taehyung followed them toward the Hall area where jungkook send park bogum away.

" Taehyung bring me coffee " Taehyung roll his eyes at jungkook back who went toward his cabin.

                   _____________

By ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

133K 4.2K 25
jk is a ceo of jeon company. he is very cold, heartless, cruel, rude But not to his family and loved ones.and he is very soft inside.but tae is reall...
490K 24.1K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
153K 4.1K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
186K 7K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...