The Red Conqueror

SkimReader07 tarafından

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... Daha Fazla

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

8.3K 119 59
SkimReader07 tarafından

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

DIMENSIONAL GAP

Ophis had left the Pendragon Manor and floated throughout the empty space. She was so lost in her thoughts that she forgot that another being roamed this plane. It made them chuckle as now Ophis could be contained, thus preventing her from escaping or warning the others. However, it would also ensure that her power does not fall into the wrong hands, unless Razevan goes after Lilith. Great Red knew that would be a death sentence for the Lucifer if he tried because Issei cared deeply for the little dragon girl.

Great Red: Isn't this a surprise?

Ophis: Hmm, Baka-Red... - which caused Great Red to snort in annoyance.

Great Red: The only idiot here is you, Ophis, but I supposed with the effects of the ritual, you wouldn't understand.

Ophis: Ritual? What is Baka-Red talking about? - as she floated onto the back of the great dragon.

Unfortunately for her, she made it too easy for what the great dragon had planned.

Great Red: Haha, so you don't know and yet you've been having these feelings of doubt and regret.

Ophis: What do you know about that? Are you looking into my dreams?

Great Red: I don't need to look into your dreams to know what you have done.

Ophis: Hmm, where is Lilith, you took her with you.

Great Red: She's gone.

Ophis: What?

Great Red: She's gone.

Ophis: You lost her?

Great Red: No, she left and I let her be.

Ophis: So where is she?

Great Red: I think you have other things to worry about - as his scale shined.

Ophis: What are you doing? - as she noticed that she was being locked up.

Great Red: I'm sealing you to keep you away.

Ophis: For what, baka.

Great Red: For your betrayal and to protect you, I thought of killing you, but he told me that I shouldn't get my hands dirty.

Ophis: Who are you working with Baka-Red, I never betrayed anyone?

Great Red: Yeah, that ritual worked well, you really forgot the one that risked his life to come save you and then, for once, you and I worked together to revive him.

Ophis: I don't know who you are talking abou...

Great Red: I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SEKIRYUUTEI, ISSEI, THE ONE YOU BETRAYED BY SLEEPING WITH THAT WRETCHED LUCIFER!! THE SAME LUCIFER THAT YOU SEEM TO ENJOY GETTING SCREWED BY, FIRST, RIZEVIM, AND NOW, VALI!! THAT LAST ONE DID IT BOTH FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY!! HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN SIPHONING YOUR POWER FROM YOU!!

Ophis: Wha... wha... what? Issei... but...

Great Red: SHUT UP! IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM THAT I HAVEN'T KILLED YOU, SO I'M GOING TO SEAL YOU, SO YOU DON'T WARN THE OTHERS!

Ophis: But Vali...

Great Red: He lied to you, used you, and you and those girls believed it, maybe you can get a glimpse of dreams.

Suddenly, Ophis started to get a flow of Vali's memories, how he plotted to take what was Issei's for a fight. How he planned to seduce Ophis with dragon pheromones and take her power little by little and lie to Kuroka time after time that he was the strongest. How he "saved" Issei, but he knew that Issei saved him instead. She could see how they were tools in his overall plot against Issei, he never cared about them.

Ophis: This... can't be.

Great Red: But it is and I cannot let you interfere.

Ophis: Let me go, Baka-Red, I need to tell the others.

Great Red: YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!

Ophis: You don't understand...

Great Red: No, you don't understand, I am keeping you here until the war is over.

Ophis: War?

Great Red: That is correct, your lover's father still lives.

Ophis: What?

Great Red: His father, Razevan Lucifer, is still alive and he is aiming to take over. His presence will make your lover crumble, unlike Issei.

Ophis: What has happened to him?

Great Red: He has rejected you haha, the ritual has been done and he is free, though some bonds are harder to break. Did you know that Azazel drugged the valkyrie?

Ophis: The valkyrie?

Great Red: Yes, Rossweisse is her name, she has silver hair, similar to your lover.

Ophis: He's not my lover...

Great Red: Shut up, Ophis, he is. If he wasn't, you wouldn't have slept with him, you followed those other girls trying to show affection to a bastard who was taking your power, just like his grandfather, having your body was just a bonus.

Ophis: No...

Great Red: I told you Ophis to shut up, you were deceived, deal with it. Issei has moved on and now seems to have 3 mates, though he has only marked two.

Ophis: I need to see him.

Great Red: You will do nothing and besides, the seal has been completed.

Ophis: What? - as she looked around, only to see a space of red mass.

Great Red: I have sealed you within you, you cannot leave, I will update you on things. Those girls are walking into a trap, they will lose and be exiled. The angels already have been removed from the equation. You will be kept here to keep you out of Razevan's hands, Vali will lose whatever power he stole from you in time and it will seek its source, which will be Lilith. She will become the new dragon goddess of the infinity, taking your moniker.

Ophis: You cannot do this, Baka-Red.

Great Red: I already have, look on the bright side, you will get the silence that you seek. I will also say that you did somewhat of a good thing to bestow that blessing onto that former angel. You might have saved her for now, but I fear that losing her will affect Issei. They may not be romantically involved, but it is hard to turn one's back on a childhood friend. You do know that the Gremory coerced her knight into seducing the angel to turn her away from Issei, right?

Ophis: Yes... I saw it... in Vali's plans, when you showed me his memories, he wanted to take it all from Issei and leave him... desolate.

Great Red: Funny how you say that word.

Ophis: Why's that?

Great Red: Because that is what Issei is... the dragon of desolation.

Ophis: He took the test?

Great Red: Yes, just before he performed the ritual and freed himself from you and the others.

Ophis: But his body would become unstable!

Great Red: Yes, it seems Ddraig has stepped in, bonding them, he will likely be able to use Ddraig's flames much easier now and his other capabilities. There was also another source of power that dwelled within him, I believe that was the key to his desolation aspect. I look forward to seeing him grow strong, you want to see his dream for the future? It connects to others as well.

Ophis saw a flash, it showed Issei with family, she saw Lilith with him, they were smiling. She saw some faces that were familiar to her and most of them were not.

Ophis: He has a... family.

Great Red: It's his dream, getting back what he lost and living a peaceful life.

Ophis: Who were the women?

Great Red: Haha, they're his mates, of course.

Ophis: That's all you will tell me?

Great Red: I already told you more than you need to know, it's a good thing that you came here, now I can use your power to assist in keeping out any unwanted visitors.

Ophis: Visitors?

Great Red: Yes, better safe than sorry, after Rizevim had discovered another world, we don't need them here, if they are not ready for it.

Ophis: So you want to use me to help you?

Great Red: You wouldn't just be helping me, think of it as your repentance for what you have done.

Ophis: Will I ever see them again? The others? Lilith?

Great Red: If they want to see you, I may allow you to show in their dreams, but I will not allow you to see any of those that betrayed Issei, the exceptions being the valkyrie and angels, since they have separated themselves.

Ophis: Separated?

Great Red: The angels have moved away and the valkyrie is preparing herself for her rating game and they have no intention of communicating with the Gremory.

Ophis: And Lilith?

Great Red: If she wants to see you, so far, she is doing well, she got a mother figure of her own and another big sister, and a friend in the little fox princess.

Ophis: Fox princess? You mean Kunou, so she's in Kyoto.

Great Red: Yes.

Ophis: How will I know if she wants to see me?

Great Red: I will contact her through her dreams and see.

Ophis: Fine, I will help you, if I get to see Lilith again.

Great Red: 'As if you had a choice' - he snorted.

The seal that he had developed was to keep Ophis and slowly siphon her power, similar to what Vali was doing. The exception was that Great Red was returning the power to her slowly at the same time. This way she would not be drained of power and be able to strengthen the seals that he placed.

The last thing that the factions needed was an outside force that they were not focused on to come and intrude on their war with Razevan. After all, no one wants to fight a war on two different fronts. He was furious about the evil dragons leaving on orders from Rizevim, but when he saw Rizevim's dreams of conquering a new world, he began to seal off access to the DxD world. He was glad to have done so, knowing that the evil dragons were resurrected, it told him that something out there was capable of killing them and must be strong.

Ophis: Hey, Baka-Red...

Great Red: As your warden, I suggest you call me by my name.

Ophis: Fine, but may I speak to Issei?

Great Red: And tell him what?

Ophis: I... I... don't know, but I know I want to apologize.

Great Red: You're not likely to be forgiven.

Ophis: I should expect that, but if I do, then maybe - she places a hand to her chest - this feeling, this regret won't feel too bad.

Great Red: Perhaps, but knowing how emotionless you are, it may not be considered genuine.

This made Ophis frown as she knew that he was right. she would need to look into her memories and the people that she had encountered to find that sincerity. It would be easier said than done, so she closed her eyes and began looking through her memories, nothing she could really do now.

Great Red: For now, you can enjoy the silence, we have many seal points to get to.

With that, the great dragon took off to the first seal point with Ophis sealed up, thus she would not interfere, unless he willed it. He was also wondering if he should have done the same with Lilith. He was a bit surprised to receive a prayer from the valkyrie. He had no idea why she wanted Issei's birth mother to have good dreams, but considering that she was someone to not betray him, he allowed it.

Great Red: 'I'll leave the rest to you, Issei' - flying off into the expanses of the Dimensional Gap.

SIRZECHS OFFICE

A week had passed, since Ophis had left, the Maou Lucifer was in his office with his wife. Needless to say, they had a wonderful time here, it was a thrilling experience to have sex in the office. Of course, they would not mention that to their guest, who was Griselda Quarta. Michael and Ramiel had her sent to the Underworld to retrieve Klaus as he wanted to confirm Issei's ancestry with Issei's grandmother, while Sirzechs would speak with the council.

Griselda: How long before he arrives?

Sirzechs: Any minute now, sorry to get you on short notice.

Griselda: It is fine, this way I can see how Gabriel is doing.

Grayfia: You haven't been able to talk with her?

Griselda: No, but I hear that she is doing alright from Touji, Irina was more of the issue.

Sirzechs: What do you mean?

Griselda: Well, when she learned the truth of God's death, she was in a state of shock for a week. This time, she felt that her failures had compounded as she tried taking the blame for Gabriel, when Michael-sama casted his judgment. It put Irina in another state of shock, when I dropped them off. She has gotten a little better from what I heard, even several guys have asked her out but...

Grayfia: She doesn't feel like she should date again, it's understandable, the one person that genuinely loved her she betrayed as her love for him was taken away through lies, she doesn't trust herself.

Griselda: She does pray for him still, so she does care a great deal about him, he was her drive, when she was my student. She also looked up to my ward as well, it's something that she regrets.

Sirzechs: They were childhood friends, that is a tough bond to break, even if he was away, it sounds like he was on her mind.

Griselda: The grandmother hopes the two can be civil one day.

Grayfia: I think that is possible, Issei may not hold grudges, but it will be up to them to overcome the damage that they have done to him.

Griselda: That is a long, dangerous road ahead.

Sirzechs: Indeed, they say it is easy to forgive, but hard to forget. I know Rias will become a shell of herself, but she will have to overcome it.

Grayfia: You think Issei will be cordial with her?

Sirzechs: Who knows, but right now, I look forward to what Rossweisse has planned.

Griselda: The valkyrie?

Sirzechs: Yes, the council has approved that she will be promoted, if she is traded and we found a trade partner.

Griselda: Who is it?

Grayfia: The Agares heiress, Seekvaira, she is quite intrigued by Nordic magic and looking to bolster her peerage.

Sirzechs: Yes, she currently only has a queen and a knight, whose brother is in Sairaorg's peerage.

Griselda: I see.

Sirzechs: She also earned Serafall and my parents' approval.

Griselda: Approval for what? - but she was interrupted by a servant.

Servant: Lord Lucifer, the Paimon heir is here.

Sirzechs: Send him in - getting a nod from the servant before addressing Griselda again - and approval to be one of Issei's fiancees.

Griselda: Really? I never expected her to be offered.

Sirzechs: Actually, it was she that proposed it.

Griselda: I did not expect that.

Grayfia: They have common interests.

Griselda: I see and you said "one of", are there any others?

Sirzechs: Yes... - the door opened up and Klaus walked in.

Klaus: Forgive me for being late, I had to attend some clan issues.

Sirzechs: It's fine, we were just speaking about Issei's fiancees.

Klaus: So your parents and Serafall decided on several candidates besides Seekvaira and Latia?

Grayfia: Just those two.

Klaus: Only them?

Sirzechs: Yes, they're the ones that came forward with the proposals themselves, not by the clan leaders that likely want a union for political gain.

Grayfia: Yes.

Griselda: Latia?

Sirzechs: She is Ajuka's niece.

Klaus: Hmm, it still surprises me of what Seekvaira sees in him, same with Latia, both tend to have cold personas.

Grayfia: Common interests, while Latia, well, she has wanted Issei for a while anyway.

Sirzechs: In addition, it was she that got Seekvaira to also put in a proposal, according to Ajuka, it was something about keeping Issei, so Seekvaira would not get manga from him, unless Seekvaira agreed to marry him as well.

Klaus: Ah, yes, I forgot, they are into anime like he is, so she used blackmail?

Grayfia: Well, based on their common interests, Seekvaira had dormant feelings, which Latia brought to the light, which she admitted that she also liked Issei as well.

Klaus: Amazing, at least I do not have to worry about them, it's kind of what my clan issues were about, who I should marry.

Grayfia: But you haven't proposed to anyone, since you were rejected by Serafall years ago.

Klaus: I know and then my father and I found out that she slept with Issei, however, at the time, we did not know he was Issei, but some commoner. I don't know how he is capable of handling a harem sometimes.

Sirzechs: I understand that, Grayfia is the only woman I need, my father is also beginning to understand as he spends less time with his harem and more time with my mother.

Klaus: That's nice to know, I am similar in that regard, Serafall's battle prowess and yes, her body, made me fall for her, but she found someone better than I and I accept her choice.

Sirzechs: I see - as he stood up from his seat - well, we have taken up your time, Griselda, the floor is yours.

Griselda: First, Klaus, please put this on, it's a ward that should help you against the holy items in the Shidou residence - handing him a necklace with a talisman on it.

Klaus: Thank you - as he placed the necklace on himself.

Sirzechs: When you have confirmation, let us know.

Klaus: I shall - as Griselda prepared a magic circle.

Griselda: Follow me, Klaus.

Klaus: Of course - as he and Griselda went through the magic circle.

Sirzechs: Now then, time to talk with the council.

Grayfia: At least Zekram will be there.

Sirzechs: It will make things easier - as they walked out of the office.

Grayfia: Then after, we can do it again in the office.

Sirzechs: Oh? And I thought I was the naughty one - smirking, only to get smacked by his wife - joking, just joking.

Grayfia still smiled as while her husband's antics were not alway befitting of a Maou, she still loves him.

CHURCH OF ENGLAND

The magic circle opened up in a room that seemed isolated as Griselda and Klaus stepped out. When Klaus did, his body shivered immensely from the holy energy that was here.

Klaus: This is the Shidou residence?

Griselda: No, we are in the Church of England.

Klaus: That explains the immense amount of holy energy here.

Griselda: Yes, since the Shidous own a restaurant here and are likely in the lunch hour, I can't use magic in front of humans.

Klaus: I understand, can't reveal the supernatural world.

Griselda: Correct, now come, before you burn up - as the two exited the room.

When they got out of the room, Klaus could see several nuns greet Griselda, and give a small bow as well. It made sense to him, since she was one of the most respected nuns in the church. Not to be rude either, he gave a small wave to those that greeted him. Even with the alliance, he was sure that some of them felt uneasy about a demon in the church.

Griselda escorted him out of the church and into the streets of England, where was surprised. This was his first time here, so to see it so busy made him stare in awe. He closed his eyes and used the wind to take in the sounds and whispers that floated through. One, in particular, caught his attention, a couple that was finishing up having sex.

Griselda: Are you coming along?

Klaus: Oh, yes, just taking in the sounds - before he concentrated again.

While he may not be perverted, that was not the reason why he was keen on listening to these people finish having sex. It was because the sounds had come from the church, which surprised him. He was able to pick up a name, it sounded like "Flare" from the man's groans. He followed after Griselda, but couldn't help but look back, when he spotted the couple coming from an alleyway next to the church. The woman had pink hair, but she did not have an exorcist uniform like the man did. It seemed that this exorcist was escorting the woman into the church.

Klaus: 'So much for sex before marriage' - he thought to himself as turned away, following after Griselda.

If he had remained looking at the couple, he would have seen the pink haired woman glance in his direction.

Flare: 'What is a demon doing here?' - she wondered before she shrugged her shoulders and followed her "toy" into the church.

It wasn't hard to seduce the exorcist, who would likely be excommunicated, for he did not know that he brought the enemy into the quarters. With Griselda and Klaus, it was a peaceful walk for them. He was thankful that he did not overdress in noble robes. It seemed that people around must have been churchgoers from how they greeted Griselda. Luckily, for them, the Shidous did not live far from the church, so it was a short walk.

Klaus: Everything alright? - noticing how Griselda stopped in front of a restaurant.

Griselda: Yes and no, yes because I am fine, physically, and no because it is my first time seeing Gabriel, since she has been banished.

Klaus: I understand, but if you said earlier that they are doing fine, then you should not worry.

Griselda: You're right, let us enter - opening the door to enter the restaurant.

????: Hi, welcome to King's Lantern! Oh, Griselda, this is a surprise.

Klaus: 'Huh, they are honoring Kuoh, after all, it means king's piece, which makes sense since the Shidous are from there and would honor their former hometown.'

Griselda: It's good to see you, Gabriel.

Klaus was stunned, he had never met Gabriel personally before, but he could see why she was once Serafall's rival. At least to him, in terms of beauty, compared to Serafall's womanly look that she had reverted back to. Gabriel was well endowed and had her hair pulled back into a long braid.

Gabriel: Same to you, what brings you here? First, let me take you to your seats.

Griselda: That won't be necessary for me, I'm looking for Touji, is he around?

Gabriel: He should be, also who are you? - turning her attention to Klaus.

Klaus: Ah, oh, I'm Klaus, heir of the Paimon clan.

Gabriel: Paimon clan?

Griselda: He's a demon, Gabriel.

Gabriel: Oh, I'm sorry, now that my powers are sealed, I cannot feel demonic energy, but it is nice to meet you - holding out her hand.

Klaus: The pleasure is mine - shaking her hand, he was still entranced by her beauty.

Gabriel: We have other customers, so please, let me get you seated in a booth and I can go get Touji for you, okay?

Griselda: Very well - as the two followed Gabriel to a booth - you are doing very well adjusting yourself here.

Gabriel: I see it as a second chance for myself, I cannot wallow in sadness for my mistakes.

Griselda: How did Irina take it?

Gabriel: She still feels like she failed a lot of people, but is pushing forward, at least once a week, this pink haired woman comes and sees her, her name is Lightning.

Griselda: Oh, yes, I have met her, a good influence to help her get over her mistakes.

Gabriel: Hotaru is also a positive influence of both her and myself, she is rather blunt, and she doesn't sugarcoat it, which I am thankful for, otherwise I would have a false sense of security and hope.

Griselda: I see.

Gabriel: Well, here you are and I will be right back with Touji - as she seated them and headed off to the back.

Griselda: You are smitten.

Klaus: Huh?

Griselda: You are smitten by Gabriel, it is understandable, she was the most beautiful woman in heaven.

Klaus: I suppose so, I am shocked that a woman like that has fallen from grace, she just feels so pure, even though she is not.

Griselda: Yes, a mistake that she will get over eventually.

Klaus: Mhm, but I can see why she was Serafall's rival in terms of beauty.

Griselda: And power, but I believe Serafall has surpassed her, since Gabriel has not trained her power for a while.

Klaus: I should've known, I am glad that she hasn't lost her touch.

Griselda: Well, when you have a good support system, anyone can get back on track - as she watched Gabriel coming back with Touji.

Touji: Ah, Griselda-san, what can I do for you?

Griselda: My companion and I were wondering if he could speak with Hotaru, Issei's grandmother.

Touji: Oh, and what is a demon wanting to do with her?

Klaus: Sorry, if I trouble you, but we are looking to confirm our suspicions regarding Issei's ancestry, ever since we heard that he had his last name changed.

Touji: Is that it?

Klaus: Yes, that is all.

Touji: Griselda-san, please come with me, Gabriel, could you keep him company, so he doesn't cause any trouble.

Klaus expected hostility from the father, after all, it was a demon that corrupted his daughter. He also knew of Touji's history with Cleria Belial and Masaomi Yaegaki. He could understand how Touji felt conflicted about his daughter's relationship to Issei, and accepted their love, but sadly, it was torn apart. He did not mind the company of a beautiful woman such as Gabriel and he could get to know the former seraph.

Gabriel: Very well - as Griselda and Touji went to the back, either to get Hotaru or discuss Klaus' intentions, and Gabriel sat in Griselda's seat across from Klaus.

Klaus: So, um...

Gabriel: You're nervous.

Klaus: Yeah, considering that I am in a holy place.

Gabriel: It is understandable, may I ask what is it about Issei-kun's ancestry that has the factions intrigued?

Klaus: Yes, we were told he had changed his surname from Hyoudou to Yamamoto, which coincidentally was the surname of someone that Hades knew.

Gabriel: Hades?

Klaus: Yes, Hades had noted in a faction meeting the similarities between Issei and a soul reaper by the name of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

Gabriel: Are you serious? - she gasped - Hotaru had mentioned that name, she was telling stories about her clan to Irina and I, she said that he was the founder, I did not think that it could link to the soul reaper.

Klaus: Really? This is good news.

Gabriel: But what does the Underworld want to do with that?

Klaus: It most likely will increase Issei's prestige, maybe there is some dormant power in Issei that he has yet to unlock.

Gabriel: That is nice for him, just means that he has yet to unlock his full potential - giving a sad smile.

Klaus: Do you miss him?

Gabriel: Hmm, Issei, well, not as much as Irina, but yes, from what I know he is doing fine, since Irina last saw him. Though she felt that he could do without the stubble - chuckling at the thought of Issei with stubble.

Klaus: I think I heard Serafall mention something similar - chuckling as well - but what about you?

Gabriel: Well, I feel like I fell too fast and didn't give time for a relationship to really occur and because of that, I hurt an innocent boy, or rather boys, since I learned of what Kiba and Gasper had to do. It was understandable, they were looking after their loved ones that forced them to betray their best friend and someone they looked up to.

Klaus: A noble, but also some would say, despicable, act, but it will be a matter of letting Issei determine what to do.

Gabriel: I do hope he forgives them.

Klaus: Don't you wish for forgiveness?

Gabriel: Not really, guess it is something that Irina and I have in common, we did those actions, even though our former lovers were coerced to take us away from Issei by giving us their fake love, we still went to it and lost our faith.

Klaus: But you said that you fell too fast, is it possible that you may have not loved Issei, but was caught in the moment?

Gabriel: I... did not think of that, but it just feels worse, meaning that I lied to myself and Issei, he deserved better, I saw how he looked at Irina and he had helped Heaven and...

Klaus: Maybe your feelings of admiration made you believe it was love, you also seemed to have some envy and wanted the love that Irina had from Issei, but you didn't think of it as envy.

Gabriel: I... never thought of it like - as her eyes began to well up - I feel so stupid and naive.

Klaus: Perhaps, but Issei has a big heart and he felt that he could not reject you, you are a beautiful woman after all.

Gabriel: He deserved better than me, I shouldn't have jumped so quickly before I fully assessed my feelings. It was one minute I confessed and the next he was in a coma. I remember Irina mentioning how she was going to train to be stronger for Issei, then a week later, we were meeting up to discuss her growing feelings and that Kiba may like her and Xenovia telling her to pursue Kiba and that I should help Gasper. We continued these meetings and then Xenovia set out a plan for us to take Kiba and Gasper to a hotel, saying it was safer and that Rias paid it all out for us and that we should have this, we never once thought of Issei. Irina and I were nervous, but also excited about being able to utilize the new feature that Micheal-nii-sama implemented as a test drive, when we didn't fall, it only added more to the excitement. I did not really look at Kiba and Gasper's faces until I saw Issei's memories. I had also felt Issei's heart when he caught us, but I didn't know it was him, but only hoped that person found his happiness.

Klaus: Well, he certainly did in your former rival, Serafall.

Gabriel: So I heard, if I had done what she had done and waited things out, I would not be in the position that I am in, but I must accept the consequences of my actions.

Klaus: Well, I will say it again, you are a beautiful woman, I'm sure that you can find love again.

Gabriel: Thank you, maybe someday, I have received some offers, unfortunately with my ability sealed, I cannot tell if they just want sex or something meaningful.

Klaus: That is very understandable, but you know what they say, the eyes are the window to the soul. I can see it in your eyes that you are genuinely sorry and I do hope that Issei can see that. In fact, if it makes you feel better, I will do my best for Issei to know you're sincere in your apology.

Gabriel: No, you don't need to do that, as long as he's okay and happy is good enough for me, he deserves it all after all that he's been through.

Klaus: I understand I... - as he was interrupted by someone else greeting another customer.

Looking over, he saw a young woman with light brunette hair in a long ponytail and violet eyes. She looked to be more athletic than Gabriel, but the former seraph was more voluptuous than the girl.

Klaus: Who is that?

Gabriel: Hmm, that's Irina.

Klaus: The childhood friend, similar to you, also deceived on false love.

Gabriel: Yeah, but...

????: Irina, is that you?

Irina: Hmm, do I know you? - as she looked at the customer that entered.

He was a handsome young man with blonde hair and blue-gray eyes and a small part of hair was braided. From what Klaus could see, Irina was nervous and scared, while maintaining a fake smile. For some odd reason, the young man looked familiar to Klaus.

Gabriel: Oh, no.

Klaus: What?

Gabriel: That's Daniel.

Daniel: It's me, Daniel, we met about a few years ago, how have you been?

Irina: Oh, um, fine, can I help you get seated... - that didn't seem right to Irina, a few years ago, when she was 14 was when she received Excalibur Mimic and when she met Xenovia. Before that, she was following in her father's footsteps and training to be a holy sword user, so she was sheltered by the church. She could only deduce that this boy might have met her, when she attended junior high school, but even then, she kept to herself.

Daniel: No, no, I was wondering if I could take you out sometime, when I heard you were back, I had to see you.

Irina: I'm sorry, but I just got out of a relationship, so no thank you.

Daniel: Oh, I see, well, here's my number if you ever want to talk - handing her a slip of paper.

Irina: Thanks - taking the paper and putting it in the pocket of her jeans.

Daniel: I hope to see you around.

Irina: Yeah, sure - keeping up her smile, until Daniel left.

When he did, Irina leaned over and started taking deep breaths.

Klaus: What was that about?

Gabriel: Well, Daniel looks eerily familiar to Kiba.

Klaus: No wonder he looked familiar to me and that explains her fake smile.

Gabriel: You noticed it, too, she definitely wouldn't want to be with Daniel as he reminds her of her greatest mistake, so it is tough to move on. There have been other guys, but Irina always gives them her second best smile.

Klaus: You think she still loves Issei, that's why she cannot bring herself to date others?

Gabriel: As a friend, I know she loves him that way, but romantically, I don't think she is thinking about romance nor wants it.

Klaus: I see, childhood bonds are hard to break.

Gabriel: She wrote a letter for Issei, which Serafall has, Hotaru told her to do so, as a means to give herself some peace. I don't know if Issei ever read it.

Klaus: Not likely, he hasn't returned, I can assume that he came to do his exams, which is probably when Irina saw him, since then he hasn't returned.

Gabriel: I see, well, I better go check on her - as she saw Irina throw away the piece of paper, like she had done so with other pieces of paper.

Klaus: May I give you my number or something, I'd like to keep in contact with you, if that is okay.

Gabriel: Oh, sure - as Klaus wrote his number down.

Klaus: Here.

Gabriel: Thank you, you know I do wish Issei and Irina are able to rekindle their friendship like you said that bond is hard to be broken - as she took the napkin.

Klaus: I agree, and if they do, she is a capable warrior, we will need all hands for the war ahead.

Gabriel: But we are at peace?

Klaus: Did they not tell you? I'm afraid that is not the case, our enemy is another Lucifer.

Gabriel: No - as she slumped down - it's just one bad thing after the next, the others are going to be banished as well, what will the factions do?

Klaus: For now, prepare, we haven't heard any moves yet from the enemy.

Gabriel: Well, I am sorry that I cannot train, I am a human, I am just doing what my sister, Ramiel, instructed me to do and that is look after Irina.

Klaus: I understand, but if you ever want to talk... - gesturing to the napkin that he gave her.

Gabriel: Will do, thanks - as she left to go speak with Irina.

Klaus watched the two of them, he was not sure what Gabriel was telling Irina, but he could see the girl nod. Something made him wish Issei could speak with them. However, Gabriel's power would be viable for the war, even though she was a fallen angel, if things became problematic, he would put an appeal on their banishment and reincarnate Gabriel as his queen piece. He just hoped that it didn't come to that, since Sirzechs was reducing their forces by removing Rias and her peerage, but then again, the majority of their firepower was Issei anyways, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Klaus: 'Hmm, that girl again' - as he noticed the pink hair girl enter, while at the same time, he saw Griselda waving him to the back.

He got up and headed towards her, meanwhile Flare had gotten a glimpse of him.

Flare: 'It's that demon again, no matter, I got what I needed, I wonder when they will find that dead body of that poor exorcist. He wasn't much of a fuck anyway, so nobody is going to miss that shrimp dick. I'll have to talk with Razevan about striking the church down for more information, at least I got a name. I wonder who Uryū Ishida was. It seems he was the Quincy that helped establish the weapons that the church uses to this day. Even better, a journal about other Quincies and what they looked like.'

She was greeted by Irina, who continued to give her second best smile.

Irina: Hi, welcome to King's Lantern!

Flare: Hi! Wow, you're hot.

Irina: Oh, uh, thank you?

Flare: Definitely would like to hang out with you later - giving her a flirtatious smile - if you know what I mean.

Irina: Sorry, I have a boyfriend.

Flare: Oh, is it that hot blonde that I saw leaving here? - as she saw Irina shiver slightly - 'so I was right.'

Irina: Daniel, no, he's just someone that I used to know.

Flare: Oh? Well, I can see why he comes here to see you, you're not cheating on your boyfriend, are you?

The question made the light in Irina's eyes fade a bit as she put her head down a bit.

Flare: So I was right, hey, I can see why, Daniel is good looking, maybe you, him, and I should link up for a little bit.

Irina: No thanks, would you like to be seated at a booth or a table? - her nervousness gone, turning serious, inwardly, she was disgusted at the notion, she had already cheated once, she didn't want another person reminding her of that.

Flare: I'll take a booth - frowning a bit as she felt that Irina wasn't feeling her vibe.

Irina: Right this way - escorting Flare to her booth and handing her a menu.

Flare smiled at the service, but then snorted when Irina was away.

Flare: 'What a prude bitch, maybe I'll track down that Daniel guy' - she then saw Irina talking to an older fellow that had the same hair color as her - 'he must be Touji Shidou, maybe I should fuck him to put that bitch in her place.'

Unfortunately, she wouldn't get that chance because Touji would be made wary of her, thanks to Irina. So he knew to never be alone, when Flare was around, it's a good thing she had pink hair, which made her easy to distinguish. He had met Lightning as well, so he knew to separate the two pink haired women apart. Meanwhile, in the back, Klaus was seated at another table, where Hotaru was waiting.

Hotaru: So tell me what brings you to me, demon?

Klaus: Well, I am here to speak to you about your grandson.

Hotaru: Oh? I thought you demons would go after my granddaughter or the former seraph.

Klaus: Well, I would not mind going after either one of them, but your granddaughter is too young for me, she's better off with your grandson. The former seraph, possibly, but only if she allows me into her heart. They both are dealing with losing someone they loved, though Gabriel...

Hotaru: Foolishly jumped the gun and confessed to loving him, when she might not have yet, I had the conversation with her, for someone being so old, she is quite naive, but I guess when you're sheltered, she did not get to fully see the faults of humans.

Klaus: Oh, so you know.

Hotaru: Of course, I know, I had to get both of their heads out of their asses, even smacked them upside the head. Irina was still compiling her failures, and had to make her realize that not everything is on her. For Gabriel, it was for cheating on my grandson, but she understood her mistakes and that she owes him an apology.

Klaus: An apology that I hope they are able to say to his face.

Hotaru: Of course, they will, you think my grandson won't visit me, damn near raised the boy. Sometimes, I wished his parents would have let me homeschool him. He might not have been overly perverted, but he would still seek a harem to honor my late husband.

Klaus: He got the dream of having a harem from his grandfather?

Hotaru: Why yes, actually, the dream was passed down to his former father and then to Issei. It's why it pissed me off, when his parents came to me, when I taught him how to be responsible and if he wouldn't tell them his whereabouts, they were the ones that fucked up. I was right, when Issei came to me and told me his side, could you believe how hypocritical they were? Mocking their own son and that he's not "man" enough, what rubbish.

Klaus: I'm in agreement with you there, but we are going off course with what I came for and that is the ancestry of your grandson. Tell me does the name, Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, mean anything to you?

Hotaru: Of course, he is the founder of my clan, a great samurai back in his day, I'd say Issei has some of those samurai qualities to him, but of course, his perversion may have disqualified him from being a full-fledged samurai, haha, he'd might have use the title to get a harem, but knowing my boy, he'd only take women who truly loved him. Problem is he has a hard time rejecting people, so he could easily be influenced himself.

Klaus: Issei's view of a harem is much different than how us demons view a harem.

Hotaru: Yes, just a body with three holes to fuck, do you have one yourself?

Klaus: No, I fell for one woman, but she was taken from me, but then again he was the better man, that being your grandson.

Hotaru: And she cheated on him, too?

Klaus: No, she is his current fiancee, the Maou Leviathan...

Hotaru: Serafall, you loved her?

Klaus: Yes, and I only wanted her, she had rejected my proposals, but then I found out that she slept with a commoner. It disgusted me, only to learn that the commoner was your grandson, but he was weakened by a sickness, so there was a change in his appearance.

Hotaru: He looks much better, take a look - as she pulled her phone and showed a photo that Issei had sent her of him and Ingvild - found himself another beauty along the way.

Klaus: She is beautiful, I would ask if Serafall knows about this, but I feel like she would after all, you just said how you raised him on responsibility and you look awfully strict, similar to Genryūsai.

Hotaru: Haha, Issei made a similar joke, when I showed him a drawing of my ancestor.

Klaus: Do you have an image of the drawing?

Hotaru: Why yes - as gestured to the book that was on the table - before giving Issei the journals; I had made my own to remember my clan's history, have a look.

Klaus took the journal and began to go through Hotaru's notes, he saw how she wrote of her ancestors being able to use flames before such an ability died off. She wrote of how those that bore the Yamamoto name, none died of seppuku because none of them were ever prisoners of war, at least those that were documented. They held true to their honor, they would either die on the battlefield or not at all. Considering how he had seen Issei fight in rating games, he believed that same defiance came from his ancestors.

In addition, he believed that Issei would also become a well-skilled swordsman. Of course, he did not know that in addition to the training of Lancelot, Issei could beat out the Gremory knight, Kiba Yuuto, Klaus knew that Arthur Pendragon was on another level. Finally, he found a picture and gasped as he had seen pictures of Genryūsai before.

Hotaru: What is it?

Klaus: This image - as he held up the image - I have seen similar drawings of this man, your last name is no coincidence. You and your grandson are descendants of a powerful man, your clan founder, he was someone to not be messed with in the supernatural world.

Hotaru: Huh? I did not know that, what was detailed for us was what my clan did as samurais, I guess like Issei, they kept their dealings with the supernatural world a secret, I just know that the documents of the clan were passed down by generation, it was given to me by my father as I was the only child left, my brothers were killed in gang violence.

Klaus: I am sorry to hear that.

Hotaru: It is what it is, it's been decades since it has happened, I wanted to pass down the documents to Gorou, but he was not interested. When Issei came to me about learning of the clan, I was happy to give them to him. Frankly, I thought he and Irina would be together because they also had a fondness for swords, if they had a baby, he would be a miniature samurai in the making, if it was a boy haha.

Klaus: Well, I have seen your boy in action, he is a decent swordsman.

Hotaru: He'd have to be, he summoned this black blade and held it with relative ease with one hand. I have also seen Irina in action, when Lightning comes here from time to time. I tell you that woman is quite hard on the girl, but she definitely made her mark and whooped her ass. If she, Lightning, I mean, got with Issei, I tell you what, I think she would always be on top if you know what I mean.

Klaus had to start laughing, he had never met such a grandmother like Hotaru before. Issei certainly was a lucky man to have this woman in his life in the times that he got to spend with her.

Klaus: I have never met a grandmother that drops perverted innuendos before.

Hotaru: Ha, it runs in the family, even on Juzo's side, although I do not know when the fetishes started in my clan.

Klaus: I understand, if I may, I'd like to contact someone.

Hotaru: Go right ahead.

Klaus placed a small magic circle that had his clan insignia that looked like an owl's head. It glowed for a few moments before a small holographic image of Sirzechs appeared.

Sirzechs: Hello, Klaus, I am in a meeting with the council.

Klaus: Which I believe is to discuss the beginning of the Yamamoto clan in the Underworld.

Sirzechs: Precisely and among other things.

Klaus: That being your sister's banishment because of the upcoming war?

Sirzechs: Yes.

Klaus: I, too, have thought about that, but considering most of their firepower comes from Issei, it should be an issue, but I have this to confirm - as he showed the image of Genryūsai to Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Is this...

Klaus: Yes, given to me by his grandmother, if you would turn around - which Sirzechs did - this is Issei's paternal grandmother.

Sirzechs: It is an honor to meet you, you have helped us greatly confirming Issei-kun's ancestry and likely boost our morale, if I may ask for your name.

Hotaru: Hmm, it is rude to ask for someone's name without introducing yourself.

Sirzechs: You are correct, I'm sorry, I'm Sirzechs Lucifer, formerly known as Sirzechs Gremory - giving a bow.

Hotaru: I am Hotaru Hyoudou-Yamamoto, I keep the Hyoudou name to honor my late husband, not my son.

Sirzechs: I understand, as I was saying, thanks to your confirmation, we are establishing the clan in the Underworld, Issei shall be the heir, my parents and Serafall, who is Issei-kun's first fiancee have been handling suitors for your grandson, if you like, we can send those suitors over to you as well. We have only accepted two.

Hotaru: So he has four women now - thinking out loud, of course, this confused Sirzechs because he was not aware about Ingvild as Serafall had not told him because Issei entrusted the secret to her. Though neither one of them knew that Merlin had now joined as well.

Sirzechs: Er, sure - he did not feel like arguing with the woman.

Hotaru: Send them over, but I also ask this, what is your relationship to my grandson? I noticed you used the "kun" suffix with his name.

Sirzechs: Ah, yes, well, I am kind of his brother-in-law, he sees my wife as a big sister, her name is Grayfia.

Hotaru: Oh? I remember Issei saying that name, when he spent a week with me at my former place, which now that you said your surname was Gremory, I remember how I received a letter from a Venelana Gremory shortly after Issei and that redhead that I think it related to you, visited me, and the place was refurbished.

Sirzechs: Venelana, that is my mother, she has adopted your grandson, hence why she was able to choose potential suitors for your son, these two actually put in the proposals themselves, they were not done by a clan leader, so it was easy to determine who wants to be with Issei-kun for his power or who wanted him because they felt an attraction to him. However, the final say is Issei-kun's, of course.

Hotaru: Hmm, that makes your mother something of a daughter of mine to an extent and you, a grandson of mine to an extent and your wife would be a granddaughter of mine to an extent. I would like to meet them, however, I should warn you, I do live with the parents of his childhood friend and the former seraph, I don't want there to be any trouble. I know they have betrayed him, but I still love Irina as my granddaughter. It still does break my heart that she was grouped with the wrong people, both of them, but there's nothing that can be done. I only ask that neither these suitors nor your wife nor mother do anything that makes them feel uncomfortable, I like a peaceful setting, there's only so much that this old woman can take, I don't need more of this reality TV drama.

Sirzechs: Of course, I will let them know.

Hotaru: Thank you.

Sirzechs: If that is all, I shall be going, thank you, Klaus.

Klaus: You're welcome and thank you, Hotaru-san, you have made our job a little easier.

Hotaru: No problems, I just want my grandson to be happy again.

Sirzechs: I understand, again, thank you - as he gave a bow and disconnected the call with his holographic image flickering away.

Hotaru: Not a bad guy.

Klaus: Well, he has been our leader for a while.

Hotaru: I see.

Klaus: I shall take my leave, thank you.

Hotaru: I have a feeling that I'll be seeing more of you.

Klaus: Well, I do not mind that, you are an entertaining grandmother that Issei is lucky to have.

Hotaru: As he should, take care of yourself, boy, maybe Issei will find a friend in you.

Klaus: I hope so - giving a bow as he exited the back room, he found Griselda talking with Irina and Touji helping his wife and Gabriel, he did not see the pink haired girl anymore - Griselda-san, we're good to go.

Griselda: Ah, good, I suppose I should introduce you to...

Klaus: Irina Shidou, Issei's childhood friend - holding out his hand to the former angel - I've heard of what you have done and I hope that you and Issei can be friends again.

Irina: Uh, thanks - she had a slight blush as she shook his hand - but how did...

Klaus: I can see it in your eyes, you care for him, that is expected between childhood friends, even if one party was hurt by the other, I was told you saw him.

Irina: Oh, uh, yes, he was exiting Sona's office.

Klaus: Why didn't you go to him?

Irina: I... I couldn't - putting her head down - he looked so happy, I'm pretty sure seeing me would have ruined his day and I didn't want to do any more damage than I already have done.

Klaus: I see, well, Griselda, we may go.

Griselda: I think we can stay a bit, we haven't eaten yet, let's enjoy the day.

Klaus: If you insist - he chuckled as he and Griselda went back to their booth, while Irina gave them menus and took down their orders for drinks.

WITH SIRZECHS

Having finished with Klaus, he could not help but smirk as they had the confirmation that they needed. He re-entered the council room, where the council was waiting along with his wife. Since he went into a private room to take Klaus' call.

Zekram: You seem happy about something.

Grayfia: Yes, everything okay?

Sirzechs: Yes.

Councilmember 1: So wipe that smirk off your face, what news do you have to tell us?

Sirzechs: I'm going to tell you right now, I am in charge of the Underworld - his smirk turned to a frown - so do not order me around.

He released a little of his power, which made some of the weaker council members gulp audibly.

Sirzechs: Now, first order of business, there will be no more affiliation with the Old Satan Faction.

Councilmember 2: What!?

Sirzechs: Silence! Those affiliations have caused nothing but trouble, but more particularly the Lucifer clan.

Councilmember 3: Are you just mad that your sister chose the Hakuryuukou over the Sekiryuutei? I do not see the problem, you should be proud...

Sirzechs: Proud that she chose a liar, a fraud, the weaker dragon.

Councilmember 2: That is preposterous! The Hakuryuukou brought back the weak Sekiryuutei, when he couldn't handle the Trihexa.

Sirzechs: Oh? I guess you have not seen the memories of the Sekiryuutei, what happened is that he defended the Hakuryuukou from an attack that would have killed what would have been the last Lucifer. It just shows that the Sekiryuutei is much more durable than the Hakuryuukou and certainly not weaker.

Councilmember 2: Tch, so what, if the boy died, we could have passed on the Red Dragon to a worthy successor.

Sirzechs: I believe there wouldn't be one, according to the Red Dragon, when Issei Yamamoto died from Samael's poison, it was Ddraig that pleaded with the dragon gods to save his partner. In doing so, he had a body that was resurrected by the dragon gods.

Councilmember 4: We are aware that he has a body built by Great Red, but may I ask, why did you call him Yamamoto? I know you are trying to establish a clan, but...

Sirzechs: Because it is his surname as you see the call that I had received from Klaus Paimon, who went to go see Issei's grandmother.

Councilmember 2: So?

Sirzechs: Well, it has been confirmed and showing me an image, but Issei is a descendant of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

This caused an uproar within the council chambers.

Councilmember 2: You can't be serious!?

Councilmember 3: That boy?

Councilmember 4: Of all the people.

Councilmember 5: This changes a lot of things.

Zekram: Haha, the boy never ceases to amaze me.

Sirzechs: Issei is not aware that he is a descendant of a legendary soul reaper, all he knows is that they were samurais as does his grandmother.

Councilmember 1: So he is more than just a nobody that has the power of the Red Dragon.

Sirzechs: Precisely and as I was saying in addition to me being in charge, I do not want to hear any complaints, all affiliation with the Old Maou is null and void. Zekram is in charge of you all, if there is any issue, take it up with him and he will bring it to me. The reason for this is because there is a spy that is helping our enemy, which is Razevan Lucifer.

Councilmember 4: Another Lucifer?

Councilmember 5: They are causing us problems, I can see why you do not trust them. It was the original Lucifer that brought about the holy war and supporting the Old Maou ways brought about the civil war amongst us.

Councilmember 4: Then his damn son, who was a coward and resurfaced to bring out the evil dragon war, in addition, he added to the vampire civil war.

Councilmember 6: Hmm, do you have any suspects of who it could be? The spy, I mean.

Sirzechs: Yes, Klaus has some suspects, however I am keeping that to myself.

Again, another uproar emerged.

Councilmember 1: Why keep them to yourself?

Councilmember 2: How dare you!?

Councilmember 3: You should learn to respect your elders?!

Sirzechs: Enough! - smothering the council members with his power - I will say this one last time, you don't deserve to know that information because I do not trust you and you are not in charge of the Underworld, I am! So what I say goes, I will be going to Zekram for advice as will all of you. Zekram, keep your council in order, the Yamamoto clan shall be instituted in the Underworld with Issei as its heir. We have a war coming, so prepare yourselves or wallow into whatever hole that you hide in, that is all, this meeting is dismissed.

He walked out of the council room, with two sides arguing as Zekram was trying to establish. Grayfia followed her husband as she also had a smirk on her face with how her husband presented himself, taking charge and the council.

Grayfia: I must say, things are about to change around here.

Sirzechs: And they should, I also want you to keep a lookout for those three councilmembers, if they continue their affiliation with the Old Maou, have them imprisoned, they don't seem to be trusted.

Grayfia: You're right, they were quite argumentative.

Sirzechs: Yes, but who knows when Razevan will make his move and I am still wary about Hades, so be sure to watch him during the rating game next week.

Grayfia: Understood - as they teleported back to Sirzechs castle.

ROSSWEISSE'S APARTMENT

Several days later, Rossweisse, Kiba, Gasper, Tsubaki and Tosca were reviewing their first rating game against Sairaorg. They had reviewed Kiba's fight against Beluga Furcas, Rossweisse and Koneko's match against Gandoma Balam and Liban Crocell, and Xenovia and Gasper's match against Misteeta Sabnock and Ladora Buné. They did not bother reviewing Issei's match against Coriana nor his match against Kuisha.

Rossweisse: So what we know is that Beluga can create duplicates, but unfortunately, Kiba cannot create his Glory Drag Trooper sub Balance Breaker because we do not have the draconic influence of Issei anymore.

Kiba: Luckily, Xenovia has taken our training seriously, we have improved our combination move, Durandal Birth, it would be effective against demons, since the swords would be enhanced by the holy power of Durandal.

Rossweisse: That should help against him, but Liban has a sacred gear that he can use to ground any one of us. It's a good thing that we have been mixing up sparring sessions because I don't think it will be easy for us to face someone with the same piece. I think she will be the toughest behind Sairaorg.

Tsubaki: You don't know anything about Coriana either, since all she did was throw a few ice spears and then strip, you don't know much else about her capabilities.

Rossweisse: That's true.

Kiba: I don't think Kuisha will be that bad, for all we know, she can deflect magic attacks back with holes, but when we look at her quick match with Issei, he was going in with a physical attack, something Sairaorg felt and knew that she could not handle, hence he withdrew her.

Gasper: If that's the case, Rossweisse-sensei, you have the better chance of taking her on.

Kiba: Gasper's right, I have seen the training videos of Lightning, if she's been training you, then you have a chance against Kuisha. Your speed has gone up as well, so it's good that you suggested to Rias for us to switch up partners as well, you'll definitely make high class.

Rossweisse: Thank you - blushing at the praise - I just wish...

Kiba: He'll see the rating game, if not live, then at some point and you have supporters that will get him to talk to you and he'll forgive you, I'm sure of it.

Tosca: You, too, Isaiah.

Rossweisse: She's right, he shouldn't just forgive me, you two were forced to do this as well.

Kiba: If he forgives us, don't you think he should forgive Gabriel and Irina because it was our deception that made them fall for us. We were all played as pawns in Vali's little game. It surprised me to see Arthur and Bikou join the training sessions.

Tsubaki: Perhaps, Issei always had a big heart, he may forgive, but he may never forget.

Rossweisse: I know Miki has been suffering from it, even Gorou has, when he came to me to confirm the truth. Miki was able to calm him down as he regretted not telling the girls that Issei knows, but the damage has already been done. As for Arthur and Bikou, they are aware of what Vali did and they do not approve, you can see how they kept their distance from Kuroka and Le Fay. Also are you prepared as well, Kiba?

Tsubaki: We have been reviewing the tape that you gave him, Lightning is very skilled, wherever she came from, they're trained extremely well.

Rossweisse: She was a soldier in her world before she became a valkyrie, they were also more technologically advanced there. I would say Ajuka would be thrilled to go there one day.

Kiba: Yeah, I don't think I can win, but I will do my best, I have been "stabilizing" Gram with the holy power of my Sword of Betrayer, so I can utilize it for a few swings, if Xenovia doesn't get knocked out early and she is able to charge up Durandal, that could provide a strong enough attack against Sairaorg for Gasper and Rias, he still has that hitch in his arm, when we cut it off the first time.

Rossweisse: And how is your combination working with Rias, Gasper?

Gasper: Unfortunately, we cannot hold for very long, maybe a minute or two max, but that's when we are not depleted of stamina as the form really drains us.

Tsubaki: Where did you learn to think of combining your shadow with Rias'?

Rossweisse: It was something I was inspired by Regulus combining with Sairaorg, along with when Issei used wyverns to attach themselves to Rias in the fight against Nidhöggr.

Tsubaki: I see.

Gasper: Sairaorg's bishop, Misteeta, has that sacred gear, Trick Vanish, to seal a person's ability for a period of time, it's a good thing that they don't know about Asia's summoning of her evil dragons.

Rossweisse: It's why I wanted her to train them, it would give us a numerical advantage, though those dragons are as strong as a mid-class demon, which is the level most of Sairaorg's pieces are.

Tosca: Maintaining that numerical advantage is your best bet, you could also take advantage of their emotions, they may do the same thing.

Tsubaki: That's true, Sairaorg was rather pissed off, when he saw Issei's memories, he wanted all of your heads, he will likely use what you did against Issei to make you submit.

Kiba: At least Gasper and I will be prepared for it.

Rossweisse: And I have nothing to be guilty of.

????: About time you realized that - causing everyone to jump up in defense.

Rossweisse: Lightning!

Lightning: In the flesh - her hard gaze scanned over each occupant in the room - so how goes your training?

Rossweisse: Fine, we're just reviewing, I sent the same tapes over to Rias and also gave a layout of our plan. Hopefully, she focuses on them, there's a strong possibility that she got the job that she interviewed for.

Kiba: She'll need something to distract herself with, I know Akeno got the job at the restaurant.

Lightning: You think she'll listen?

Rossweisse: She has to, if she wants to win or rather put on a good showing.

Lightning: I see - before she turned to Kiba - I hope you are ready for our own fight.

Kiba: I will be, you're an extraordinary warrior, I hope you are able to have Issei's back in the future.

Lightning: What does that mean?

Kiba: Well, you seem like someone who can fight with him on the battlefield.

Lightning: I wonder what is with people siding me with him, first, Odin, then Rossweisse here, then Irina, and now you, I just don't get it.

Gasper: Issei-senpai draws people to him, most may see him as a dumb pervert, but very few are able to see through that mask.

Rossweisse: And you have, Lightning, you even said it yourself that you wouldn't mind fighting by his side.

Lightning; He's got a moral compass, not many people have that these days.

Kiba: Don't we know it - he grumbled as he sat back on the couch with Tsubaki rubbing his shoulders.

Tosca: Um, since you're here, Lightning, maybe you can give us some of your battling experience to help them for this fight?

Lightning: I already have.

Rossweisse: Yes, she's been helping me with our battle plans, I'm not much of a military strategist but she has helped me with that.

Kiba: Hence the mix-matching of battle partners, then what we discussed last week about us facing the same pieces as us.

Rossweisse: Exactly.

Kiba: I don't stand a chance against you then - as he looked at Lightning.

Lightning: We shall see, I came to stop by and see how you are doing, looks like you're good on this front. I'll come by again to train with you, Rossweisse, until at least two days before your rating game, it should give your body enough time to recover.

Rossweisse: Alright.

Tosca: You won't stay for some tea?

Lightning: I didn't plan on it, I've been hopping between here and seeing Irina, she's doing much better.

Rossweisse: That's good to hear.

Kiba: Could you tell her that I say thank you.

Lightning: For what?

Kiba: She defended Gasper and I, when she didn't have to, Tsubaki told me of that, but I never really got the chance to say thanks, I hope she finds what she's looking for.

Gasper: I say the same, Kiba and I were able to avoid the backlash, thanks to Irina-senpai.

Lightning: I'll let her know, but I do know she is trying to erase you from her mind as crushing on you was one of her worst mistakes. I kind of wish I could bring Issei a concussion, making him forget the incident and have him bang her or something, but she sees him as a friend now. A friend that she needs the most, I find it interesting how she knew Issei was perverted back then and still pursued him, makes me wonder how perverted she was.

Tsubaki: I did not know that.

Lightning: Yeah, Issei had a fascination for big breasts when they were children, she knew of that fetish, but she didn't care. You say that his perversion may be a mask, well, she was the first one to see through it. I learned quite a bit about Issei, despite the perversion, he is also a nerd, which also made Irina a nerd as well.

Gasper: Issei-senpai used to play games with me.

Kiba: He'd also watch anime. I remember how one of Koneko's contracts noted how they talked about manga for hours. I think he and Seekvaira liked mecha stuff.

Tsubaki: She's also one of his fiancees, I hear.

Kiba/Rossweisse/Gasper: What!?

Tsubaki: Mhm, Sona told me how Serafall-sama and the Gremory clan accepted her. She also put in the proposal herself, I guess that budding friendship about mecha sparked the romance, but it is Issei's choice.

Rossweisse slumped her shoulders as she wasn't sure if she would ever get the chance now, if he keeps racking up new women.

Kiba: It's okay, Rossweisse-sensei, your time will come.

Tosca: Isaiah is right - hugging her older sister figure - just have faith.

Lightning: If he is who you say he is, then you should be fine, so quit moping, you have a battle to prepare for - becoming stern once again, showing why she was a soldier.

Kiba/Gasper/Rossweisse: Hai! - Kiba and Gasper don't know why they answered, but they felt like they shouldn't cross this woman.

Lightning: That's more like it - figuring to sit in on this review session as Tosca simply smiled.

When Lightning was in the room, her presence was felt, Tosca kind of hoped that she would grow up to be like that, but also have Rossweisse's kindness. Maybe then, she could be someone that Kiba could depend on, not just Tsubaki. These were her thoughts as she went to prepare some tea for everybody as this was going to be a lengthy review session as they enter this final week of training.

KUOH MALL

The Phenex peerage, along with Ravel were working about, they felt proud of their accomplishment, For the Phenex peerage, it was getting Ravel to remember one of her dreams and forget about what she had done. For Ravel, it was remembering who she was before that fateful day. The day when she found Asia and Genshirou in bed together and let her pride get the better of her. The store had been producing a profit, which most of it went to Riser and the Phenex clan.

Ravel: Another job well done, thanks, girls.

Xuelan: We're happy to help and it's good to see you smile again.

Yubelluna: She's right as the weeks have gone, your smile has become more genuine, it's nice to see.

Ravel: If it wasn't for you girls and Riser-nii-sama, I don't know where I'd be, thank you - receiving a group hug from her brother's peerage as her eyes welled up.

Isabela: We understand.

Mihae: But we have to keep pushing forward.

Karlamine: Right, we also need to get stronger.

Yubelluna: That's right, with Rias being removed, we would need to step in, and considering that her peerage defeated us easily in our rematch, our inclusion may not be enough.

Karlamine: Oh yeah, we had Ravel's friend, Irina, step in as well, but it still wasn't enough.

Siris: She also was banished, I guess we would need to find time throughout the week and split off shifts to train.

Yubelluna: Good idea.

Ravel: Plus I'm full time, so I can help with scheduling you girls around, but I think Ile and Nel should not work or they may look into child labor laws because you two look like children - causing the two loli kitten twins to whine.

Burent: She has a point there.

Yubelluna: Yes, I'll... - as she stopped because she sensed a familiar presence heading their way.

Marion: Yubelluna-sama, what is it?

Yubelluna: Um, Ravel, maybe you should go.

Ravel: Huh? I don't understand, if it's an enemy, you need to let Riser-nii-sama know.

Yubelluna: It's not an enemy, I just don't know how she'll react to you, it's been months since your banishment.

At that, Ravel froze as she now knew who Yubelluna was referring to, but it was too late as the person walked into the store. They were accompanied by two blonde children, who were marveling at all the wonderful clothing. The children were confused when the employees bowed down to who came with them. The youngest child gripped the woman's dress and tugged to get her attention.

????: Kaa-san, they're bowing to you, are you a queen?

????: No, Gengo-kun, I am not, and girls, you don't need to bow to me, I just came to see how you are doing.

Riser's peerage: Understood, Lady Phenex-sama.

Diana smiled as she surveyed all of them, until her eyes landed on Ravel, who was frozen in fear.

Diana: Hello, Ravel - there was no hostility in her voice, but Ravel still gasped in surprise and did not respond.

Yubelluna: Um, Lady Phenex-sama...

Diana: I know, anyways, this is Gengo and Kaho Saji - gesturing to the young children with her - they are my adoptive children and have been a blessing to me.

Riser's peerage: Greetings - bowing to the children.

It slightly startled the girl, Kaho, but the boy, Gengo, smiled as he felt like he was a king.

Diana: Please treat them with care, I heard this was the hottest new clothing store, so I had to come see it and get some new clothing for the children.

Yubelluna: I understand, girls, let's get some clothing for the children to try.

Riser's peerage: Hai!

Diana: May I speak with you, Ravel?

Ravel was still in shock as Yubelluna came over and shook her shoulder.

Yubelluna: Ravel?

Ravel: Huh?

Yubelluna: Lady Phenex-sama would like to speak with you.

Ravel: I... uh...

Yubelluna: Please follow us to the back room, it will give you some more privacy, Lady Phenex-sama.

Diana: Lead the way - as Yubelluna guided Ravel to the back and Diana followed after them.

They were being watched by Kaho, who was being serviced by Marion and Burent, while Gengo was smiling, listening to jokes from Ile and Nel and being serviced by Ni and Li, who hid their cat features. The others were scattered about, in case more customers came into the store.

Yubelluna: I'll leave you two to it - which made Ravel look at her brother's queen, as if pleading for her to stay but Yubelluna shook her head and exited the room.

Diana: How are you, Ravel?

She got nothing but silence.

Diana: You know you can talk to me.

Once again, she only received silence in return.

Diana: You're still my daughter, Ravel, and...

Ravel: No, I'm not - she whispered.

Diana: What was that?

Ravel: I said I am not your daughter, Lady Phenex-sama.

Diana: Yes, you are, regardless of what happened, my blood still flows within you.

Ravel: Doesn't feel like it, but I do understand why.

Diana: Do you?

Ravel: Yes, what I did shamed the clan and I was thrown out, so I am not your daughter.

Diana: And I was angry, I'm sure you understand that, but I have calmed down, those two children have helped me come over that anger. You will always be my daughter, Rias will always be Venelana's daughter, even though she has practically disowned her. Your actions affected me because I really thought that I messed up as a mother, otherwise you would not have cheated, it is not befitting of a lady.

Ravel: I know and I'm sorry for that, I got arrogant and I let my pride get the best of me because of my stupid rivalry.

Diana: And dragon pheromones, Riser was adamant about that, but your pride was a factor, indeed. You should know that Issei as a dragon is quite prideful, too, it was clear that Genshirou was prideful about marking you.

Ravel: That mark is gone now, Tannin said so himself because Vritra was removed.

Diana: I hope you didn't sleep with the Lucifer.

Ravel: No, it was just with Genshirou, Kiba, and Gasper.

Diana: Those last two were the only ones remorseful of their actions.

Ravel: Yeah, it's why I thought Genshirou was a better lover because he was more active, but I know why Kiba and Gasper were like that, I was too far in my lust and pride to care about Issei.

Diana: I'm glad that you understand that, but actually Kaho wanted to speak with you.

Ravel: Kaho?

Diana: Yes, she is aware of the supernatural and would like to speak with you.

Ravel: Oh...

Diana: Come here, Ravel, please.

Ravel shuffled over to Diana, she was prepared to get smacked, so she steeled herself for the blow. She was surprised when Diana wrapped her arms around Ravel and hugged.

Diana: I'm glad you are growing up and learning from your mistakes, it's what makes me proud. It's good to see you accepting the consequences of your actions and shedding that pride as well. I know your brother lost his, when he lost to Issei, but he regained himself. I hope you are also able to regain a part of yourself and carry on in your life.

Ravel said nothing but sobbed in her mother's arms.

Diana: You will always be my daughter, I know you will always be your father's daughter and your brothers' sister, otherwise you wouldn't have this establishment - smiling at her sobbing daughter.

They stayed like that for several minutes, Ravel shaking in sobs as Diana held her. Diana also knew that she would not always be there for Ravel as well, now that she had two new joys in her life.

Diana: Feeling better?

Ravel: No - she would not go any further than that because even though Diana said that she would always be her daughter, she never said that she forgave Ravel, something Ravel noticed.

Diana: It'll get better... in time.

Ravel: We'll see - as she wiped her eyes.

Diana: I think you will like Kaho, she reminds me of you, you know.

Ravel didn't say anything as she felt that she was replaced anyways as Diana went to get the little girl.

Diana: Please wait here.

Ravel just sat down in the chair and cried again, she didn't know how to feel about everything after seeing Diana. Her once strong stance broke her down after all, a daughter needs her mother. She was grateful that Diana still considers her as a daughter, but there was still much for her to do to be forgiven. She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not notice when a small figure came and sat beside her.

Kaho: Hi...

Ravel: Huh, oh, hello.

Kaho: So you're the one that slept with my brother, huh?

Ravel: Yeah, one of the girls, it was the worst mistake that I have ever made.

Kaho: Well, you are pretty, so I don't blame him.

Ravel: Oh, thanks - giving a small smile.

Kaho: I like the clothes that you put out.

Ravel: Um, thank you, it was a dream of mine, it came to light financed by my brother, father, and ex.

Kaho: The one you cheated on.

Ravel: Right.

Kaho: He also left some money for us, kaa-san told us, but she's holding part of it in a trust fund for us, she told me.

Ravel: Oh, that's nice.

Kaho: I don't understand why Gen-nii-san did what he did.

Ravel: He was jealous of Issei and greedy, he already had Momo and Ruruko, but his greed made him want more.

Kaho: They were nice, they sometimes see us.

Ravel: That's nice.

Kaho: But the one with glasses, she doesn't anymore, kaa-san told us how she wouldn't be protecting us anymore.

Ravel: You mean Sona?

Kaho: Yeah, she was really smart and nice, I know Gen-nii-san liked her, but I guess he wanted girls that had those things on their chest. I had seen him hang around another blonde and then some redhead girl and they had them - referring to breasts - which I don't get because Momo also had them.

Ravel: That was Rias and Asia, the redhead and the other blonde. I had caught your brother in bed with Asia and for the stupid reason of wanting to prove myself, while also being seduced, but it was my pride that got the best of me.

Kaho: I read in a book that one's pride can lead to their downfall.

Ravel: Yeah, I've been there and living it.

Kaho: At least you got this place to keep you busy.

Ravel: I guess you're right.

Kaho: Is it okay if I can come by more?

Ravel: It's a store, if we're open, you're always welcome.

Kaho: Ok, um, could you show some of your designs one day?

Ravel: You're a fashionista?

Kaho: Yeah, I hope I can get my own store like this.

Ravel: And you will, it just takes time, I'm sure Lady Phenex will help you.

Kaho: You can call her kaa-san, you know.

Ravel: Sorry, but she never gave me that permission, so I can't.

Kaho: Just try it, I hear things, so I know what happened, but I'd like us to hang out, if you got time, so I can see the process of how you design the clothes.

Ravel: Oh, uh, sure, just be sure to ask your mother first.

Kaho: I will, but I don't think she will mind.

Ravel: If you say so, but let's find you a new outfit or several.

Kaho: Okay! - smiling with excitement about getting new clothes as she jumped off the chair and out of the room.

Ravel followed after her, only to run into Diana, who had been listening in on the conversation.

Diana: So, was I right?

Ravel: Yes, you were, she's a nice girl, I hope Momo and Ruruko can hang out with her more, too.

Diana: All in due time.

Ravel: Thank you for this... okaa-sama.

Diana: You're welcome - patting Ravel on the shoulder - now hurry up and help your new sister with her outfit, I'm sure she would want your expertise. Gengo doesn't seem to mind much - as they looked over to see Gengo playing around with Ile, Nel, and Mira.

Ravel: Not all boys are a fan of fashion.

Diana: You do know your older brothers would disagree with you on that - which was true, Riser, Ruval, and Ryker, who is the second son of the Phenex clan, all of them dress fashionably well.

Ravel: Because they have an amazing mother to guide them.

Diana: And a little sister to care for, now go on - as Ravel went to go help Kaho.

As she walked, she could not help but look back at Diana, who smiled and nodded. Ravel noticed that Diana still never said that she forgave Ravel, which Ravel understood. Now she has a task in making sure that Kaho never makes the mistakes that she did and is able to live out her dreams. Giving Ravel another purpose in her life.

SITRI TERRITORY

Back in the Underworld, Sona was watching Katase and Murayama spar with each other. It came no surprise to Sona that the two had sword based sacred gear. For Katase, her sacred gear was Scarlet Twilight, a great sword that had a gold hilt and scarlet blade that seemed to have stars embedded in it. Murayama's sacred gear was called Aurora's Shadow, it was a greatsword, but the blade was not as wide as Katase's and the hilt was more silver. The blade was black with green markings that made it look like the Northern Lights.

Because of how heavy her sword was, Katase had a knack for using the rook promotion quite often. Her natural speed from her kendo training had also helped her in bouts against slower opponents. Murayama liked to switch between the knight and rook promotions to gain an advantage. Thanks to Genshirou, Sona was able to reincarnate the two and Aika with a mutated pawn piece and regular pawn piece. It gave Sona a complete peerage, since she had used her final single mutated pawn piece to reincarnate Kiyome Abe.

In addition, not to get left behind, Ruruko had been upping her training, likely to show that was the top pawn. So far, it was working as Ajuka had reported that Ruruko's pawn piece was on the cusp of evolving to a mutated one. Ruruko was becoming her most versatile pawn, from magic to weapons and to hand-to-hand combat. It made Sona pleased to know that her pieces were growing stronger and pushing themselves. They were not really fighters, but with Rias being casted out with her peerage, others will need to step up.

Another person doing that was Aika Kiryuu, who indeed had some magic and enjoyed using the bishop promotion to boost that. Her sacred gear was a staff, which was befitting of a mage. The gear was called Dancing Spirit, it had a golden circle as the crest, along with two blue tassels that danced, when the staff was used and the base was made of shimmering dark red wood.

While Aika may not be a bishop, she was going to prove that she would be better than Asia. Surprisingly, Aika never really made perverted comments, she did sometimes tease Kiyome as the former tennis captain was becoming close to her rook, Loup Garou. Kiyome didn't have a sacred gear, but with Loup's training, she was becoming skilled in hand-to-hand combat and preferred the rook promotion. Amongst the pawns, Kiyome was the best in hand-to-hand combat, thanks to Loup, but Ruruko was catching up. Kiyome did use knives in her fighting style, something that sparked in Murayama.

The reason for this is because Murayama wanted to impress Issei upon his return and also took to learning how to use shurikens. She also trained in hand-to-hand combat, but she wasn't as good as Kiyome and Ruruko, but better than Katase and Aika. That was another thing that Aika teased about, which was the crush Murayama had on Issei.

Sona: That's enough, you two - forcing Katase and Murayama to back off from each other.

The two were panting, but smiling at each other as they held a healthy competition with each other in their spars.

Katase: Why'd you... stop us... Sona-sama? - as she took gulps of air.

Murayama: Yeah... we were... going to... get a... winner - taking deep breaths as well.

The two were tied at 10 all in their spars and a winner would have been determined if Sona did not stop it or if the spar ended in a draw.

Sona: You two need a break, you've been pushing yourselves enough, take a break.

Murayama: But you said that a war is coming, so we want to be ready.

Sona: I know, but you shouldn't overdo it, otherwise you will become useless when the actual fight starts. Even Aika and Kiyome are aware of this and are taking suitable breaks in between their training.

Katase: Sorry, I guess we're a bit anxious.

Murayama: And nervous.

Sona: I understand, after all, no one wants to go to war and with Rias being removed from the DxD team, that's a good chunk of our firepower.

Murayama: But Issei was their firepower.

Sona: Perhaps, but there are other girls like Koneko's sister, Kuroka, and Arthur's sister, Le Fay, in addition, my former pawn, Genshirou Saji, who was the wielder of the Dragon king, Vritra, which is also a loss of power.

Katase: And he achieved a Balance Breaker, we haven't been able to.

Sona: It took him months to reach that level, so don't sell yourself short on that, you'll get there eventually, but you won't if you overdo it.

Aika: She's right - entering the training area - she knows better than the rest of us.

Aika switched her hairstyle from two braids to just one braid, she did not have her sacred gear out.

Murayama: Aika!

Aika: What's up, but Sona is right, we can't get stronger if we put more strain on our body than is necessary.

Katase: I guess, but Sona-sama's clan has those healing baths,

Sona: Doesn't mean you should overdo it, where is Kiyome?

Aika: She actually went to said baths with Tsubasa, I just did a little training with Reya and Momo to get my magic concentration.

Sona: And how are you with it?

Aika: Much better, I'm not using too much power in my magic attacks, which has depleted me early, I got two giddy, but I've settled down on it.

Sona: Then all of you go recover, we'll be in for a show.

Murayama: You mean the rating game?

Sona: Yes.

Katase: Did Issei really beat this guy?

Sona: Yes, but now he's stronger and I don't think Rias has the firepower to do it, but who knows, but she was able to beat me and I was able to get Issei knocked out of the rating game. So she may surprise us, Rias is somewhat smart.

Aika: Yet she cheated.

Sona: That's why I said somewhat - making the other girls laugh, they never thought they would see Sona let loose a little bit.

They figured that it was because Sona no longer had the pressure of being the student council president. With that, Sona only had to worry about her responsibilities in the Underworld and her clan, since she had graduated. Now it was a matter of the war that was to come, and since they did not find where Razevan could be, it's anyone's move. They just didn't know that Razevan had already plotted and the first strike was coming.

UNKNOWN LOCATION

Morou was running towards Razevan's room, something had happened earlier than expected. When he reached the room, he knocked frantically, but also nervous as he didn't want to disturb his lord, but this was urgent.

Morou: My lord, my lord, come quick!

Razevan: What is it!? - opening the door to his room roughly.

Morou: He's awake, your son, he's awake.

Razevan: What? - as shock etched on his face - are you serious?

Morou: Yes, and he's speaking fluently, he asks for you, or rather his parents, I told him that I would get his father.

Razevan: Then let's go, I must see him!

Morou: Right away - as he moved to direct Razevan down to the lab that contained his "perfect" son.

The two rushed down to that lab, Razevan was anxious as he was also curious if "that" was also passed down. He knew that Vali didn't have the Lucifer clan's ability, but if this son did, then he would be a force.

Morou: Are you ready, my lord?

Razevan: Yes.

Morou: Very well - opening the lab with a code - I took the liberty of having him dressed.

Razevan: That is good.

When the lab opened, Razevan could see that the tube was now empty and drained. Off on the side, sitting at the lab table, dressed in a white shirt and pants was a teenager. He looked to be Vali's age, but rather than silver, his hair was whiter, and his eyes were nearly white with a slight tint of blue. The teenager looked eerily calm as the two adults entered the room, he showed no signs of nervousness or fear.

????: I suppose that you are my father that he was talking about?

Razevan: Yes, yes, I am.

????: Then it is your job to name me, correct?

Razevan: Why, yes it is.

????: So who am I? And where is my mother?

Razevan: Your mother will be along shortly, I swear to you.

????: I see - as he held his hand and a black light with a white hue came out as the teenager moved it effortlessly, it made Razevan smile in glee.

Razevan: I see that you have it.

????: Have what?

Razevan: You see, boy - as he generated the same black light from his hand - this is our clan's special ability, the Demonic Brilliance of Evil Light, it is a dangerous ability as it can affect angels, fallen angels, and demons. From what I have researched only you and I have it, or at least we are the only living members of our clan that have it, the only other person to have it was our founder.

????: And what is this clan called? - as he played around with his power.

Razevan: We are part of the Lucifer clan, the rightful rulers of the Underworld.

????: Then why aren't we there?

Razevan: We will, in time, but for now, your name, hmm, let's go with something different, your brother was named Vali, he doesn't have the ability like you and I do, how about Eishi.

????: Eishi?

Razevan: Yes, it's Japanese, if you take the first part of it, the "ei" kanji, it means eternity or permanence, but overall, your name means artist.

Eishi: An artist - as he transformed his black light into a small bird and it dissipated - I think I can understand that, this evil light, I can make it into whatever I desire.

Razevan: With practice, my son, but you will also need your mother's DNA, so she will know you're hers.

Eishi: Does she not know of me?

Razevan: Sadly, no, but she will and she will love you - then thinking to himself - 'and I will get my woman back.'

He knew he lied about needing her DNA for the sacred gear, but since he had been "born", it was not necessary and they could transplant it into Eishi. He was sure that with a little bit of the DNA, it would show on Eishi's features and then he would wipe his wife's mind. They would be a happy family, of course, this time he would treat her better and not some fuck doll like before. It would be pleasing to see Vali's face, when Reiri, his mother, chooses Razevan over him.

Eishi: I understand, since you know more about this power, I guess you will teach me?

Razevan: Of course, and soon, you will have a sacred gear as well. How is Fenrir, Morou?

Morou: His soul has been extracted and we are utilizing his hide as a sort of armor to compete with the heavenly dragons, my lord.

Razevan: Good, I suppose that this armor will be enacted as a Balance Breaker?

Morou: Yes, we have also planted those memories of Vali's team abandoning him, those were his last memories before he "passed", Eishi can bond with him, when it is ready.

Razevan: Good.

Satanael: Oh, I see your son has awakened.

Razevan: Yes, and he has the Lucifer clan's ability, when I implant some of his mother's DNA into him, she will recognize him as hers.

Satanael: Well, I have some good news for you, Flare came back with a journal of some Quincies - as he pulled out the journal that Flare had given him, when she returned from England - and don't worry, she is Kiehl, so she won't be after your son.

Razevan: Let us see - as he took the journal from Satanael - hmm, the Wandenreich.

Morou: What is that?

Razevan: It seems they were a hidden empire of Quincy, seems they were split up by rank, you have the Soldats, they were the foot soldiers, next were the Jagdarmee, they went the hunting unit, and the cream of the crop, the Sternritter. It seems that there were about 30 members there, each with a unique ability, although some are unknown. For example, this one, Bazz-B, his epithet was "H", he was the Heat, known for his fire manipulation.

Satanael: That's nothing new, but he would lose against someone like Grayfia Lucifuge or the Maou Leviathan.

Razevan: True, according to what is written here, he is somewhat of a battle maniac.

Satanael: I hear Vali is similar to that.

Razevan: How repulsive, there's another one that has a power that is similar, she is the Explode, Bambietta Basterbine, bomb transformation.

Satanael: Not a bad one, she can be on the frontlines.

Razevan: I agree, there's a useless one called the Love, their ability was induced infatuation - he snorted.

Morou: Who would they fall in love with? The user?

Razevan: Possibly, oh, now here's one, the Zombie, Giselle Gewelle, she can convert the dead or living to zombies, she could replenish our forces - he did not know that he misgendered them, but when they were resurrected, they would find out the hard way.

Satanael: Not a bad power, I created a Teigu that had something similar, unfortunately, according to Kiehl, the March of the Dead: Yatsufusa was destroyed, it had the power to reanimate and control corpses.

Razevan: That would have been useful with this Quincy, a shame, here, Morou - as he tossed the journal to him - I want you start creating bodies for those Quincies, you can make the females busty because I know Satanael's horndogs will want something new other than that pink hair woman - making Satanael laugh as he knew the Abyss Team members loved to pass around Flare, but more women would change that and he was sure that they would not mind - I say that because some females described in there are like lolis, make the bodies mature, so they can be battle ready, when it is time for me to take Lilith's power, I will imbue their bodies with their unique traits, if I am lucky, maybe some will have the Lucifer clan ability merged into their own unique ones.

Satanael: I did not think that could have been a possibility, if they do not turn on us, it will be damaging to our opponents.

Razevan: You are right, if I may ask, how is our new recruit doing?

Satanael: Quite well - as he turned back to the door - Caius!

A man with long purple hair and purple eyes entered the room and surveyed the occupants. On his back was wicked, demonic looking purple, and he wore black and purple armor.

Caius: Yes, Sir Satanael?

Satanael: I'd like to introduce you to our leader, Razevan Lucifer.

Caius: Greetings, I am Caius Ballad, sorry, I am not from your world, but I do know that my magic has amplified slightly here - as he gave a small bow.

Razevan: Ah, yes, my father had sent evil dragons to another world, when he was informed proof of them, when we went to war with the factions, he had to revive them, my guess is when he sent those evil dragons, it ripped gateways to our world, which I am sure the Great Red is likely resealing them up to prevent whatever killed those dragons from coming here.

Caius: So your father bit off more than he can chew?

Razevan: Correct.

Caius: So there is the possibility that I may not be able to my world, I cannot protect Yeul anymore.

Razevan: I do not know who that is, but yes, the possibility is there.

Caius: I see.

Satanael: Well, I figure that Caius can train...

Razevan: Eishi.

Satanael: Thank you, but train Eishi in swordplay.

Razevan: Not a bad idea.

Morou: Hmm, my lord, it says that someone named Uryū Ishida defected.

Razevan: Yes, he was the Antithesis.

Satanael: That is an interesting epithet.

Razevan: Yes, his unique ability was event reversal.

Satanael: Hmm, Flare did mention his name, from what she found, it was him that helped the church utilize the light weapons that exorcists use today.

Razevan: Guess that explains the defection, it was noted that Soldats used similar equipment.

Satanael: Flare believes that we should attack the churches for more documentation regarding what he has given them, in terms of technology, we could use it to our advantage.

Razevan: In time, they will be on the edge, when we attack in three different spots, with Richard heading to Grigori, me heading to Hades domain, and you heading to the prison that they are keeping Euclid in. Even better, it seems they have removed suspicions from our spy.

Satanael: They won't know what hit them.

Razevan: Well, they will, but we will have gotten what we came for. Eishi, please join Caius and me in the training area. Morou, I'll leave you to handle creating the bodies.

Satanael: I shall join you, I'd like to see the capabilities of your son.

Razevan: Very well, Morou, we shall leave you to it.

Morou: Yes, my lord - giving as the four headed out of the lab, leaving Morou to begin his work - now, let's see, hmm, it was just 5 females, according to this, however, Satanael also requested bodies for those fallen angels as well, I believe their names were Raynare, Miltelt, and Kalawarner. At some point, they will seek Kokabiel in Cocytus, but no matter, at least the females will be easy to replicate.

He knew this because Razevan asked for a specific type, that they should be busty, but capable of fighting. It would be easy to replicate dummy models for them. Then once the souls were implanted into the bodies, it would take on the soul's features, such as the hair color and hair style. He would have to dig deeper in the journal, in case the males varied which was likely, so he had the time to prepare. He also knew that he would need to check on Lilith as well to make sure that her power can be transplanted in Razevan, thus allowing Razevan to enhance the dummy bodies as well as make new demons. The insane doctor/scientist smiled as the dawn to a new war was coming.

WITH ISSEI

After seeing Lilith and Kunou, Issei had been ecstatic, he also noticed that Merlin did send the sex tape of her and Serafall and Issei could not let Ingvild go because of how arousing the tape was. Since another week had passed, it was another 5 weeks of Issei and Ingvild training. This time Issei had gotten the better of her as he used his lightning magic and improved on it, which did prompt Ozai for him to learn about lightning generation. He was already becoming skilled in firebending. Currently, they were in the treasure room, gathering up the treasure.

Ingvild: Ise, why are we collecting the treasure?

Issei: Well, I don't know when we can get Merlin to transport the cave, but that won't be until I get my pieces and reincarnate her.

Ingvild: What piece would she be?

Issei: Easy, my bishop, I bet other magicians are going to be peeved that I got the person that helped humans use magic and founded several magic councils that have been passed down for generations.

Ingvild: Okay, so if I'm the queen, she's the bishop, do you have any idea on who your other pieces could be?

Issei: No, I think I'll meet them along the way.

Ingvild: I see - as she carried another stash of treasure near the entrance.

Issei: I also did some thinking.

Ingvild: About what?

Issei: I think we should go to the rating game. I know you met the girls, but I want you all to meet physically.

Ingvild: You're not just saying that because you want to have sex with Merlin, right? You're much rougher when you have that video playing and I know you already had sex with Serafall, you told me that after our first time together - as she gave him a quizzical look.

Issei: What? No, no, I really want you girls to meet and hang out, maybe I can get my pieces as well and reincarnate the both of you and then we can continue our adventures.

Ingvild: Right - as she rolled her eyes - the thought of a threesome or a foursome has not crossed your mind? Though it should be good for you, I'd like to feel my legs after we do it.

That statement made Issei laugh as he remembered Serafall saying something very similar.

Ingvild: What is it?

Issei: Sorry, it's just that Serafall said something similar after our first time together and again our second time, which was the morning after. I guess 40 rounds of sex can do that, or maybe it was 50, I lost count.

Ingvild: Fifty!?

Issei: Yeah, I kind of lost control after all the emotions I had pent up and just released it on her, gave it my all. I also give you my all, but I am better in control than I was with her, so I know when to stop with you because I don't want to leave you cooped up in the cave and we don't have a wheelchair.

Ingvild: Wheelchair?

Issei: Yeah, after my time with Serafall, she needed a wheelchair to get around, I don't know how long she needed it, but she was good on her feet, when we saw her.

Ingvild: And perfectly fine on her back - she mumbled.

Issei: What was that?

Ingvild: Nothing.

Issei: You don't have to be jealous, I love you both equally, plus you and I have had almost the same amount of sex as I did with Serafall.

Ingvild: Wait, so you and her had at least 30 rounds of sex in one night.

Issei: More or less.

Ingvild: She has to be pretty tough to take all of you for one night and you haven't been with anyone since then?

Issei: Not since I met you, it's why I was grateful to know when you were at your limit to stop, I couldn't do the same with Serafall, so I just kept going.

Ingvild: I see - she almost felt bad for Serafall for taking a lust induced Issei, who needed a release from all that he was going through.

It made her grateful that he knew her limits, of course, after the call with Merlin and Serafall, he carried her to the waterfall, where they did it. He then took her to the cave to finish her off, using the period between walking from the waterfall to the cave to recover from the orgasms that he had given her. She wasn't going to complain about the pain between her legs, it was a good pain, but she didn't want to be confined to the bed. She'd rather walk with a limp than not be able to walk at all.

Ingvild: So where are we going to put this treasure?

Issei: I'm glad you asked, come with me - as he took her hand and led her outside of the cave - I set up a barrier to be able to do this.

He held out his hand and concentrated on some magic, in the sky, a magic circle appeared.

Issei: Come to me, Ryuuteimaru.

From the magic circle emerged a warship, it had giant red sails that seemed akin to dragon wings as it flew through. The ship seemed to have some dragon motifs attached to it. Ingvild was in awe about the ship, she had never seen a ship looking so majestic.

Ingvild: Wow.

Ryuuteimaru sensed its summoner and flew down to the clearing where Issei and Ingvild were. The under sails furled themselves to not damage themselves. Trees that were in the way got crushed from the weight of the ship as it landed in the clearing.

Issei: This is my familiar, Ryuuteimaru - the ship gave off a low humming sound - it's good to see you, too, Ryuu.

Ingvild: Your familiar? - as she slowly walked up to the ship.

Issei: Yeah, he was given to me by Surtr the Second after I helped defend the Underworld, it's also the battle where I died a second time.

Ingvild: When you went to go help her, Ophis, I mean.

Issei: Yeah, and you want to know something? If I knew what she would do to me in the future, I still would have gone after her, just because they betrayed me doesn't mean that they have to die.

Ingvild: You have a noble heart, Ise, I think I understand what you mean, but somewhere inside of you, you would be angry.

Issei: Perhaps and thanks, come on, I'll show you where we will put the treasure, we're coming abroad, Ryuu - as the ship gave a low humming sound again and the front of the ship opened up and plank came down, making it easier to walk onto the ship.

Ingvild: This is not a traditional ship.

Issei: No, it is not, let's go - as they walked up the plank and into the cargo hold.

Ingvild: It's very spacious.

Issei: And we have a lot of treasure to fill it up.

Ingvild: Then we better get started.

Issei: You're right about that, since we also got some of the treasure near the entrance, it will be easier to load up, but I will have to be near you, so you still have access to get to the cave.

Ingvild: I almost forgot about that.

Issei: Yeah - as he placed a hand on the wall - Ryuu, we're going to load you up with some treasure that you will need to safeguard, alright?

Ryuuteimaru gave another hum in understanding what Issei was saying.

Issei: Alright, let's go - as he and Ingvild began the process of moving what they could into Ryuuteimaru, but Issei knew that not even half of the treasure would fit in Ryuuteimaru because it was so vast.

The amount of treasure is why Issei felt good about relinquishing the money that came with the Oppai Dragon show. He would never need the Oppai Dragon again, not in name nor its finances, he knew the others would need it more than him. Meanwhile, inside of him, Ozai and Apophis were thinking about what Ingvild said.

Ozai: 'Anger, could that be what he needs? But what can anger him now? He's moved on from the infidelity against him, even if he were to confront those that betrayed him, he wouldn't get angry, maybe indifference, but not anger. Perhaps I was wrong about him not needing anger, it can be a powerful emotion and sacred gears react to the emotions of its users.'

Apophis: 'Hmm, anger is what he lacks, perhaps it is the key to awakening the dragon of domination, but he lives a peaceful life out here. He had Ddraig when he beat down the Vritra carrier, perhaps, it's what he needs to bring you back, Ddraig, but what can anger him now? Maybe if he lost his mate, but I doubt anyone would want to.'

What he did not know is how right he was as off in the distance, the two teenagers were being watched. It was none other than Nyx as she sensed Issei summoning Ryuuteimaru and to make sure that no one else detected the summoning, she had casted her own barrier. She did not want anyone from interfering with her mission.

Nyx: So this is where you are, I must say the girl is a beauty, I can sense the demonic energy in her, so she must be the descendant that I am looking for. But who is she connected to, is it the Asmodeus, the Beezlebub, or the Leviathan?

She pondered about this as she knew that Lucifers had the distinct silver to white hair. She also could not help but look at Issei as well and gave a nod of approval.

Nyx: I must say, Sekiryuutei, you have done a good job on yourself, although you should remove that rubbish thing off your face. I can sense the draconic energy flowing through him, so maybe he has awakened his sacred gear again. I will be the judge of that, but I can definitely train the girl. I wonder how he will react when I take her away. Of course, this will be good for both of them, I train her, she grows stronger, and he can use that anger to grow stronger as well. He may even storm Hades' domain to look for her, well, unless I tell him what faction I belong to.

She then chuckled mirthlessly as she thought of what Issei could do, when he knows he's not enough to help the girl.

Nyx: But don't worry, Sekiryuutei, I'll make sure no harm comes to her, but I'll be seeing you soon - as she disappeared into a black mist, leaving no trace of her.

From her words, it doesn't seem like Issei will be making that rating game after all. Or maybe he can, that is if he can get past the goddess, but it may be what he needs to get over that hump. After all, it always hurts to lose someone that you love.

THE END.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67.2K 1K 14
After being pressurized, cornered and berated by his friends for not confessing to Rias Gremory. Issei Hyoudou has a profound conversation with Ddrai...
848K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
12.5K 335 5
Issei Hyoudou a true hero who saved his world from the Beast of Apocalypse. One day he didn't went to the party to celebrate their victory against c...
63.3K 945 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...