I Dare you 2 || j.b

By fablukex

Second book to 'I Dare You' ❤️ More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Read please
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three

Fourteen

1.6K 51 10
By fablukex

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I was messing around with Joshua when I heard something outside my door. We both got up and walked towards the door him pulling me behind him.

"Stay back" he told me.

There was a loud bang on the door which caused me to jump out of fright.

What the heck? This is so weird. This never happens. Joshua opened the door but nobody was there. He looked outside but nobody was there.

"Kids" Josh walks in and closes the door.

That's actually not the first time that happens. Last week on Friday, I thought the same but then it continued the same time every day.

Yesterday it didn't happen so I was hoping it had stopped but I was wrong.

I'll make sure to talk with management about that. I'm also thinking of moving because O got bored of this place already.

Yes, the view is amazing but it gets boring waking up to the same thing.

Josh and I are dating, he asked me out two weeks ago.

No, I haven't seen Jai ever since that day.

I got invited to their 23 birthday which I'll probably not go.

<

Joshua left and I had nothing to do today since I didn't have to do anything today. I could go out but I would probably be followed by paparazzi.

Yeah, since I hang out with a lot of famous people they consider me famous now and it's annoying the life out of me.

There was a loud bang on the door. I've had enough. I get up. The banging wasn't stopping.

I open the door and see Jai standing outside my door, drunk.

"What the hell?" I look at him.

"I can't Heather" he says.

I pull him inside and take him to the couch.

"Jai, why the hell are you drunk at one in the afternoon?" I question.

"To get over you but I can't" he looked at me.

I sighed. "Jai, You have too"

"Remember when I sent that photo of Nash and I?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it was on his phone and he got a message right when I had sent it to you and the message was from Josh"

"I don't want to here" I got up and walked to the kitchen to get him water.

I put water on the glass and walked to where Jai was. "Here, this will do you good" I hand him the water.

"Thanks" he took a sip out of it and looked at me.

"Get some rest Jai, you need it" I said looking at how much of a mess he was right now.

"I'm not sleepy" he whined.

"Come with me" I held my hand for him to take mostly because he can barely walk.

Thankfully I cleaned the guest room today.

I took him to the guest room.

"Go clean your face in there" I pointed to a door. "I'll get something comfortable for you to wear" I walked to my room.

What a mess.

I get my phone and dial Luke.

"Hello?" He sounded worried.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I lost someone"

"Jai?" I asked.

"How did you know?" He asked confused. "wait is he at yours?"

"Yeah, he's a mess" I said honestly.

"I'm so sorry, he has been like that for a while and hasn't told anyone why"

"Oh, well I'm just letting you know that he's here"

"I'll get him right now"

"It's okay, he's getting some rest right now and hopefully he talks"

"Thank you, and I'm sorry. Please take good care of him"

"I will, don't worry. He needs someone to look after him right now and I guess that's me today" I laughed.

"Heather?" Luke said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

Yep here it was.

"I'm not sure." I said. "I don't think I do anyone"

"Then why do you care for him?"

"He was there for me when I needed him most of the time, why not be there when he needs someone, plus he came here I can't just kick him out in that state"

"Oh okay. I'll let the rest know that he's with you"

"Okay, well bye"

We hung up. I walked over to the closet.

I picked out some clothing that I had that were boys and would fit him.

No, I didn't have boxers so he's wearing his.

I walked back to the room and he was passed out sitting on the chair. I giggled and walked over to him.

"Jai" I slightly shook him. "Jai, wake up" I said louder this time. His eyes opened and looked at me. I kneeled down and took his shoes off.

"Here, these would fit you. Go change" I handed him the clothes.

"Are these mine?" He looks at them.

I looked at the shorts and shirt.

"No?"

"They are, you still have them?" He smiled at me.

I felt something come through my body.

"They were my favorites" I said quietly.

"I can't believe you still have them"

"They made me feel safe and... "

"And?" He sounded more sobered up. "and what?"

I looked down while getting up.

"They made me feel like you were there with me"

He stayed quiet. My mouth couldn't stay quiet now.

"They gave me hope, maybe one day you would come back" I looked at the shirt.

"I wore them almost everyday. I didn't even want to wash them because your smell was leaving them"

He still hadn't said anything.

"Maybe I sound like a fucking loser but they were the only thing that could keep me going and made me feel happy, but don't worry. They don't make me feel that way anymore" I backed away from him.

"Heath-"

"Change and get some rest, you need it" I said before walking out the door.

Why did I even say all of that?

I went to the living room to watch some tv. I got the bowl of popcorn that Josh bought for me and started watching American Horror story.

To be honest this show is so weird in many levels. But it's still interesting to watch.

"I broke it off with Nicole" I heard him behind me.

"Should you be resting?"

"Please Heather"

"No Jai, NO!" I yelled practically crying.

He looked at me with hurtful eyes.

"I FUCKING WAITED FOR YOU FOR FOUR FUCKING YEARS, I WAITED FOR YOU TO COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE BUT YOU NEVER DID. I WAS THE ONE WHO DID IT. I even gave you another chance and you didn't take it. You told me to move on, and I did. I find someone and you want me when it happens." a few tears left my eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just scared that you weren't real. I was in shock that you were back and wanted to be back. I was scared that I would hurt you again. I love you way too much but seeing you with someone else hurts me"

I shook my head.

"I wanted to get revenge but it didn't work out for me, Nicole actually got feelings for you, she backed out of the deal."

"What deal?"

"She was my roommate for a while and she was actually friends with you guys and I made a deal slash bet to date and dump you but she couldn't, she was a sweetheart. But when I found out that you both were truly in love I let you go."

"So you knew all along that I was with someone else and that I was here?"

I nodded my head.

"I know I should be really pissed but I can't, all I care about is you right now"

"Please Jai. I can't hurt Josh"

"He's hurting you, and so is Nash"

"No they aren't"

"Josh sent him a message saying that he had asked you out and that the money should be in the back by two days. I tried to tell you but Nash denied everything when I confronted him, and he said that if I say anything he'll make sure to hurt my career"

"Nash wouldn't do that"

"I don't care if you believe me but I'm saying the truth and I want to warn you first. They are just playing you" he said.

"Just how you did to me" I whispered looking at the floor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wrote the first chapter to the Luke fanfic.

After this finishes I'll post the first chapter to the fanfic.

I don't know how to feel about this chapter.

6+ votes
5+ comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.4K 22
Dares are taken serious by the Janoskians, but what if one dare is taken too far? Jai is dared. He tries his best to complete it. Hurting people wasn...
38.7K 1.1K 31
IM SORRY THAT I NEVER COMPLETED THIS BOOK // You can make love complicated, you can make it simple, fun, daring. There is no rules, so why be dedic...
29.1K 673 26
What happens when two people are forced together. Read and find out...
12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever