Sonic's Unwanted Harem

De LeJesterVixen

Alt. Universe - The blue blur just does what he does best, saving lives and living free as the wind while oc... Mai multe

Prologue
01. One Year Ago
02. Home
03. Letters
04 Crystal Cavern Part 1
05 Crystal Cavern Part 2
06 Crystal Cavern Part 3
07. Talk Part 1
08. Voices Part 1
09. First Part 1
10. First Part 02
11. First Part 03
12. Voices Part 02
13. Reunion
14. Talk Part 02
15. Rest Pt 01
16. Letter Pt. 02
17. Searching Pt. 01
18. Searching Pt. 02
19. Talk PT. 03
20. Deal Pt 01
21. Deal Pt 02
Sonic Train - PT 01
22. Home Pt. 02
23. Presence
24. Home Pt. 03
25. Haywire
26. Countdown Pt. 1
27. Countdown Pt. 2
28. Countdown Pt. 3
29. Troubled Pt. 01
30. Birthday Pt. 01
31. Birthday Pt. 02
32. Birthday Pt. 03
Characters ! PT 1
33. Haywire PT. 02
Characters! Pt. 2
34. Searching Pt. 03
35. Rest Pt. 02
36. Friend
37. Countdown Pt. 04
38. Showtime Pt 01.
40. Rest Pt. 03
41. Promise
42 Talk Pt 04
43. You
44. Talk Pt. 05
45. Just Another Normal Day

39. Showtime - Part 02

301 8 80
De LeJesterVixen

Warnings: This chapter will be graphic and contains language, violence, blood, sexual themes, sexual content, and adult themes.

Please be advised. If this is too graphic, then please skip to the part below the asterisk.

Thank you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Genocide City - 11:56 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* G R A P H I C . S C E N E - *
Please skip to the next asterisk if you don't want to read.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mmn~" The delighted sound leaves the pale mouth. He knew his Love would feel delicious, but Exe had no idea that the body would feel this good. Had he have known then he would have made love to this Sonic months ago. The way the orifice had just torn open from the harsh thrust. The thin drops of blood on his still growing erection, how fucking tight the anal walls are practically strangling his member. And that scream, that blood curdling scream he received. Oh, it's been too long since he last heard a scream that loud. The pitch from the scream that would hurt most ears but is just music to his.

Green eyes are wide opened, and Sonic is visible trembling but trying to stop himself is the last thing on his mind. His hands want to clench shut but they only make the chains rattle loudly from how badly they tremble. His breathing is fast and erratic as he's trying to figure out what just happened to his body, why he's in such excruciating pain. It only dawns on him when he feels something large start to pull out of his backside that he's being-

A clawed hand tightly grabs the peach jaw, the claws dig under the skin and just scratch the surface of the bones, and Exe pulls the blue head backwards. He gives a slow, long lick against the cheek as he finally pulls himself out most of the way, just leaving the tip in. "Why hadn't we,"

Sonic tries to glance to the side only to close his eyes tight and lets out another scream as he feels that thing force his muscles to spread apart and rams itself in him. He can't tell if the pain is burning or searing, or sharp, or what. He just knows that it hurts, that no other type of pain he's felt before could ever compare to this.

Another delighted sigh leaves Exe and he leans his cheek against the peach one, feeling the bleeding, warm walls embracing his member. His claws slowly scratch down the peach jaw, leaving welts on that beautiful face. When the hand reaches the throat, it gives it a light squeeze. Well, maybe not as light as he thought since some choking could be heard. A small chuckle leaves the pale mouth, and he kisses the peach cheek as an apology, releasing the throat afterwards. "-done this,"

Sonic wants to focus on trying to pry himself from the other's grasp, but that pain is too much for him. He doesn't have a problem with screaming out. The problem he has is forcing himself not to tell the stalker to take it out and stop. He knows if he says that then the stalker would not only continue, but that stupid octopus jerk would be killed too. That's the only reason he's not fighting back, despite the unbearable pain he's feeling; it's to make sure that jerk stays alive.

"-six months ago~" Exe vaguely knows that his Love won't be able to answer as he slowly pulls out, feeling every inch of that wonderful, warm canal and earning a hushed whimper. Oh, they just barely started, and he already loves this, Exe loves the feeling of being inside of Sonic. This night can only get better for him.

The member fully pulls out of the body, thin lines of red coating it. The clawed hand that was grabbing onto the blue hips now moves down to grip one side of the butt, spreading the cheek open. Exe moves his face from Sonic's and he looks down, making sure that he's properly aligned before he abruptly slams himself back in that inviting deliciousness. He rips another scream out of Sonic as he lets out a soft moan. The hand on the throat leaves and grabs the other cheek, spreading it open before the member pulls out halfway only to shove itself back in and Exe hums in delight when he feels his pelvis slam into the blue bottom.

'STOP!!!' Sonic desperately wants to scream out. His lips part but his teeth remain clenched shut as tears are just building up behind his closed eyelids. Even still, the tears start escaping and rolling down his face, dampening his cheeks. Oh, he would rather let anyone do anything else to him: beat him to a pulp, break his bones, shoot him, cut off a limb, give him amnesia, kill him, or even let Elise kiss him again, anything! 'Anything but this!'

A gruntled growl leaves the pale mouth as he moves his hips back and forth faster. Fangs bite down on one of the back quills, piercing it and blood quickly goes on his mouth. He had been introduced to the body and now he can pleasure himself the way he needs to: the screams will pleasure his ears, the blood will be the lubricant he needs for better access down there while the taste of blood will satisfy his thirst and the body, oh, the body will milk the much-needed orgasm out of him.

Sonic tries to bite back another scream as he feels the teeth tear into his back. Never mind the intense pain he feels down there; he's pretty sure his body is going to be torn in half if this continues,

Teeth gnash down on the appendage before pulling back, ripping some flesh from it as Exe continues to slam into the hero. A twisted smile goes on his face as swallows the fresh meat, licking his lips afterwards. The blood is intoxicating to him, it's making his already odd way of thinking even more depraved.

"Nnnghnn!" Sonic holds back the scream, wanting to keep it down but it's only hurting his abused throat even more. He can feel blood running down his back, the hot liquid doing nothing to soothe the pain he feels. The claws dig into his bottom more and he can feel more blood running down his rear as the thrusts go faster, the burning becoming more intense.

"Mmmn~" Exe licks the blood on his lips, only to smear it before he brings his mouth to the right, blue ear. "-you have no idea," he snaps his hips forward, earning another muffled scream from his Love, "-how long I've wanted to do this," a hand moves to the back and rests on the left shoulder, "-to you. Your body is," his voice becomes low and distorted, "-perfect~"

As soon as the word leaves his mouth Exe pushes hard on the left shoulder, forcing the body to lower. In doing so, a loud, sickening *pop* can be heard from the right shoulder and Sonic screams at the top of his lungs. "AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!"

"Ah," the pale blue hips slow down and rolls as Exe savors the sound. "-music to my ears." Red and black eyes look to the now dislocated shoulder and the twisted smile only grows. "My boyfriend really does know how to turn me on~"

Ragged, fast breaths leave Sonic as he's trying to focus on his shoulder and ignore the hips slamming against him again. The chain on his left hand broke when he was pushed but he doesn't have the strength to move his arm if he wanted to. He can't tell if the limb is asleep from being put in such a position for so long of if because of the drugs that his body isn't responding properly. He just knows that his arm is limply swaying at his side with each thrust the stalker makes while his injured arm is still chained above him.

Exe nuzzles his cheek against the left side of Sonic's smearing some blood on the peach one. He uses his leg to try and force his Love's to spread open more, but he feels chains instead, making him stop to look down at them. "Tch, really...? These asshole sure know... how to ruin a mood..."

He quicks snaps his hips forward one more time for good measure and pulls out, satisfied with the streams of red tracing along his member. He then looks at the redden orifice, seeing blood seeping out. He places a finger on the hole, feeling the muscles contracting from the rough treatment and Exe brings the finger up, licking the blood off. "You taste so, so good. Careful." He lowers himself to the flood and breaks the chain on the right leg before standing up once more, rubbing his erection against the blue backside. "-I may eat you faster then intended if you keep tasting so delicious, Love."

A green eye barely opens as Sonic feels himself being pushed further down so that he's parallel with the floor, well, almost due to his chained, right arm keeping his right side up a little. His body is hot and his face is drenched; he hadn't realized that he's been crying during this whole thing. He slowly blinks, trying to clear his vision some only to clench his eyes shut and grind his teeth together. A needle is stabbing him right in his private area and he can feel liquid being shot into him again. He barely opens an eye to catch a glimpse of purple liquid before the syringe is yanked out, forcing a pained cry from his lips. His ear twitches when he hears something shatter and Sonic hisses when he feels glass cutting through his pants to his leg and forced downwards, ripping his pants opened. He opens his eye to see blood dripping from his thigh down to the stage floor and he can only close his eyes and look away, knowing there's nothing he can do about this.

The broken glass shatters onto the floor and Exe claws his hand up the thigh, loving the way that the muscles convulse from his tough. The claws dig into the flesh and without warning does he harshly thrust himself back in, hearing another scream from his prey-err, Love. His Love.

Exe presses his lips against the dislocated shoulder, kissing all around the bone before he bites down harshly on it, getting himself another scream. He stabs the left hip with his fingers as he pulls himself out of the body, only to ram back in, harder and faster with each stroke. He wants to hurt Sonic, needs to punish his Love for allowing others to touch him in such a way, hell, for allowing himself to be touched at all, starting with that fucker Solaris. "If only,"

Sonic's body lurches forward with each thrust, small grunts of pain leaving him with each stroke. His body isn't responding to him anymore, not that he could do much anyways. But he can no longer clench his teeth to try and suppress the screams leaving him. His body is... relaxed? Or paralyzed? Well, not paralyzed but he can't move; he can only feel. He can feel everything: every unwanted thrust, the girth, the size of that thing going in and out of him, his muscle being stretched and tearing, every ounce of blood leaving his body, every drop of sweat running down inch of him. Each strand of fur and quills clinging to his body and it's because of whatever that drug is that went in him.

"-you were home on your birthday," Exe momentarily stops and breaks the chain to the right arm, finally letting the abused arm drop and earns a loud cry from the younger. He then places a hand on the back of Sonic's head, slamming it down to the edge of the stage.

"Aaaghhhnnnn!" A cut goes from Sonic's forehead to the left cheek, and he can feel more blood running down his face as his head is pinned to the stage floor, however, he quickly forgets about it when his hips are raised higher, and the thrusts start once again. He desperately tries to clench his good hand tight, but his body still won't listen to him. "Hgn... hgnnn...nghn..." the pained groans leave his lips as fresh tears run down his face. He hates that he can't do anything about this or else the octopus will die.

A satisfied growl leaves the pale lips as Exe digs his hand further into the hip. "If you were home then I wouldn't have to open you up like this~" he places his weight on the lower back to add more pain into the thrusts as he feels himself going deep into the body. His member is being greeted by his Love's prostate but instead of wanting to pleasure him, he pulls the hip he's holding out of socket, hearing another loud scream as he rams into the precious button that would otherwise make Sonic moan in ecstasy.

The peach hand is trembling by Sonic's head and the hedgehog feels sick. He doesn't know what just happened to his body, but he just knows that it's not right. Nothing about this is right.

Red eyes glow gleefully as Exe sees the hip bone out of socket, just like the right shoulder and he thrusts faster. The scream is indeed ecstasy to his ear. Oh, how he loves this. Even though he says he wants to make love with Sonic, nothing beats blood and brutality from being intimate like this. He can see how much the other can truly endure and Exe must admit, he's very impressed that the younger hadn't screamed out for him to stop, but he knows the reason why. This Sonic, a true hero indeed, is an absolute fool. He will quickly sacrifice himself to anything to save someone, even a piece of shit.

The twisted smile on Exe's face turns genuine for just a moment at the thought. 'This is why I love Sonic the Hedgehog. He's always willing to help for the greater good. I just wish I knew where the original was so I could find out why he had lost against the doctor back on Little Planet. What went wrong...?"

As quickly as the genuine smile and thought come do they vanish, like they never happened. Exe brings a hand to the blue neck and digs his fingers in, slowly tearing the flesh open as he runs his hand down it towards the right hip.

'Fleet...way...' The name pops up in Sonic's mind before he tries to ignore the constant pain his body is going through. He's been feeling a little empty since he woke in that ice cave with Solaris, like something is missing but he doesn't know what. He knows Fleetway comes out when he's stressed or pissed but he's in too much pain to get angry and now he feels sick to his stomach, 'but what... about that other form...? The one that-' "Aaaaaggghhhhhhhh!"

*pop*

The right leg has been forced opened to the point where the hip is also dislocated. The only limb that hasn't been dislocated is the left shoulder and even though it would be fun to pull it out of socket, Exe will leave it alone. Three out of four is good enough, 'for now at least~'

Sonic is vaguely surprised that he hasn't run out of tears yet. He's not sure how long they've been going, but he's pretty sure that if they keep like this then he won't be able to cry anymore for a while, on top of him going to be dehydrated soon with all the blood he's losing from various places on his body.

His stomach churns the more he hears the sounds going on in this dreadful room: his own cries and screams of pain aside, he can hear the stalker's damp body slamming against his backside, pushing his body forward ever so slightly before he brought back. The sound is disgusting in his ears because of what's going on. And the thing going in and out of him won't slow down at all. His body hasn't adjusted to the size, to the length or to the force behind each thrust. He just knows that it's getting worse by each second.

Exe finally pulls out and takes a deep breath, enjoying the cold air hitting his overheated erection and he lets out a low moan. He looks down to the younger's body and sees that the head firmly pressed against the stage while the backside is raises high in the air with the legs wide opened and he can't help but lick his lips at the sight of the blood decorating the beautiful, sapphire body. Surprisingly, there's enough energy in the body to still tremble after everything.

He lifts his foot in the air and lets it hover over the backside. Suddenly, he drops it down on the rear, slamming Sonic's lower half onto the stage and there's now a small crater under his Love.

"Aaaaaahhh!" The scream is caused when both dislocated hips make contact with the stage. 'Why isn't he done?!' The pain is getting too much for him. The other drugs aside, that stupid purple one and the first one that made his nerves go on alert is making this so much worse.

"I told you~" Exe goes on his knees and spreads the legs wide open with ease, making Sonic do the splits while lying face first on the ground. "-each second will be more painful than the last but don't worry,"

Sonic feels a hand on his left ear, toying with the broken tag that had been pierced through earlier. His breathing is low and uneven, and his eyes refuse to open.

"-I'll force myself to have an orgasm soon." He starts thrusting in the body, slowly but he's growing tiny spikes on his erection so he can cut the anal walls with each thrust.

"Aaaaaagggn!" The scream echoes through the room and goes back into his ears as he feels himself being cut open from the inside. His body will heal itself sooner that later no problem and he just needs someone to put his shoulder and hips back in place but how is he supposed to deal with cuts on the inside of his body? 'STOOOP! PLEASE!' He begs in his head, not being able to form any words as more screams leave his mouth. "AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!"

Exe leans his head back, soft groans of ecstasy leaving his lips as he feels more blood coating his member while the muscles both grip his erection and are being torn. He wants to spend more time with his Love, more time to feel pleasure at Sonic's punishment but his earlier thought about the original Sonic keeps coming back to mind, making him lose euphoria to this.

Exe takes a hand to his own balls and he squeezes them tightly, both screaming out in pain and pleasure. The odd sensation forces an orgasm out of him, and he releases his load inside the abused body, the white, hot, sticky mess filling the body up. He continues to squeeze his testicles, wanting to empty himself completely inside of Sonic. "Nnnnnghn~"

Sonic feels some sort of hot liquid shooting into his body and his first reaction is to retch. He opens his mouth to vomit but nothing comes out. It takes him a moment for his brain to register that he feels dirty from whatever it is that's in him.

"Mmnnnghn...!" The strained groan leaves Sonic as he feels the now spikey thing leave his body, tearing his insides up even more before it's completely out.

"Ha-aahh~" The moan leaves Exe as he finally releases his testicles and leans back. He wipes the sweat off his brow and sighs in content as he looks down at the blue body below him, specifically right under the limp, blue tail. A tired grin goes across his face as he watches blood and semen seeping out of the anus.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* End of Graphic Scene *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Exe leans down and kisses the tip of the blue ear, ignoring the appendage flicking away from his touch, then he kisses the base of it. He grabs the end of the slightly bleeding chin and tilts it upwards to see those normally, beautiful green eyes now dull, red and puffy from crying. An eerie smile goes on his face as he lets a finger trace the slightly quivering lips. "You're so beautiful like this, Love~" He leans down and softly kisses Sonic. Once done with the kiss, he licks his own lips and he abruptly pulls his hand back, letting the head smack against the stage floor once more as he gets to his feet.

"Unfortunately, Love, I have some other things I need to look into, so you'll have to stay in this universe just for a little while longer, but don't worry, you'll be coming home with me soon." Exe licks along his bottom lip and he savors that sweet taste of blood on it, a sigh of delight leaving his lips.

Sonic opens his right eye and tries to move his body the best he can to the side, just to make sure he's not hanging off the edge of the stage, and he sees that damned red portal he hates so much.

"I really do love you, Love~" The pale blue head tilts to the side as a soft smile grazes the pale muzzle. His black and red eyes sparkle in a twisted delight. "You really do know how to please your boyfriend," and with that, Exe blows a kiss at his temporary Love and walks through the portal. 'It's a shame that it gets easier to leave him every time I do. He'll end up dead soon.'

The moment the portal closes does Sonic close his eyes and hangh his head over the stage, vomiting. Whether it's because of those stupid drugs in his system or because that psychopath had his way with his body, he's not sure but all he knows is that he's in excruciating pain and he feels absolutely sick to his stomach. Even with all the bile leaving him, it does nothing to stop him from vomiting.

Once Sonic finally stops does he let his head hang off the stage while he tries to catch his breath, He barely opens his eyes to see the mess he made on the floor as he breathes hard, needing to get his bearings. Looking a little further up, does he see the broken equipment that pervert was using to record him or whatever he was doing completely shattered to pieces. 'At least... no one witnessed... what that stalker... did...'

"Nnngh..." the groan leaves Sonic as he pulls himself to the side with his good arm and he begins dragging himself over towards the creep. "You-nngh," he winces as the dislocated bones shift from him dragging his body across the floor; still, he presses forwards. "-...better still... be alive..."

His body is screaming at him to stop, that the pain is too much but Sonic just keeps moving, refusing to let himself lose against this. "I didn't... ngghnn... go through that crap..." he almost makes it to the octopus, seeing more blood leaving the creep than he wants to see. "-just for you... to die."

The peach arm goes in the pool of blood but Sonic completely ignores the red liquid spreading on his body as he finally reaches the octopus, trying to make it to the jerk's head. Once there, he pushes himself up, coughing a little before he loses balance on his good arm, and he collapses right next to the elder.

Mimic coughs some, barely opening his eyes, and moves a hand to his torso. He feels really cold.

Sonic forces himself back up, half of his body now covered in blood. His breathing is getting shallower and the effects from the first drug are finally starting to die down. "Don't... you dare... die on me..." Green eyes clench shut as he moves his body just enough to place his immobile arm on top of the octopus's chest, just to let the other know that he's there. "... do you ... hear me...?"

Mimic is only able to glance to his side, seeing the young hero showing him sympathy despite all the cruel things that had happened to him. 'What... kind of person... does this...'

The left arm loses its strength and finally gives out, forcing Sonic to fall once more. He doesn't have any strength left to try and pep talk the jerk to keep going nor does he have the strength to fight back the pain. At this point, he just wants to sleep. Sleep for about four months and be left alone. Unfortunately, it seems as if the world is against him when he hears footsteps approaching them.

"Your heroism knows no bounds, Hero."

Sonic doesn't even bother to try and look at the person talking to him. If only Mr. Sandman can come and take him to the land of sleep...

The Mobian walks further into the room and wheels can be heard behind him. He then walks onto the stage, followed by the footsteps of a few others. He watches as his men pick up Mimic and place him on the stretcher before leaving the room to get the octopus some much needed medical treatment. Yellow and black eyes look at the damaged hero, examining his body.

Finetivus knew what Mimic had planned to do, to some degree. The big names in the Black Market normally do the same thing during these types of shows, well more or less, but he had no idea that psychotic hedgehog would do this to Sonic. Though he doesn't pity the hero it's still disturbing to know what he went through. "...And he calls you his Love. How disgusting." he says under his breath before the door on the side opens. He turns his gaze to the newcomer and glares at the would-be scientist who claims he's as good as Finetivus if not better.

"Finetivus? What are you doing here?" The younger asks as he walks on the stage to get a closer look at the blue hedgehog.

"I have business with him. Now leave."

"Not so fast, echidna reject."

Both males turn to look at the west side of the stage to see Jack walking towards his prize. "He's mine. I don't know who that asshole thinks he is, slaughtering all the guards on his way to this room like that but what he did to my bitch is unforgivable."

The second scientist closes his eyes, sighs, and waves his hand back and forth. "Now, now, Jack. The hero was just brutally raped by whatever that thing was. No mercy for your slave?"

Jack just glares at the white platypus. "I paid for him, I can call him whatever the hell I want. Now if you two chemical freaks don't mind," he snaps his fingers and a few of his henchmen run on the stage, aiming their rifles at the two scientists, "-I'll be taking what's mine."

"How barbaric." The platypus fixes his glasses before he raises his hands, showing that he's defenseless.

"For once," Finetivus glances at the younger as he holds two warp rings, one in each hand. "-I agree." He tosses one warp ring onto the unconscious hedgehog, it lands on his back. Instantly it opens and swallows the hero before instantly closing.

"Finetivus!" Jack bellows as he signals the grunts to shoot the echidna. Why can't he seem to get his hands on Sonic? Every time he's close, something always gets in the way.

Before the bullets can hit the echidna, Finetivus goes through the warp ring behind him and closes instantly. The bullets just miss following the echidna and hit more or the broken camera equipment.

"Damn it!" Jack angrily turns to Starline. "Do you know where the fuck he went?"

A smug look goes on the scientist's face as he shrugs. Of course he knows, any idiot could see that giant, green rare gem in the background. The only problem is trying to get to where that island is. No one can find their way there unless they already know where it is. No new person can just waltz there, but lucky for him, he's seen more than he needs to. He'll be able to go to that fabled place easily enough.

Starline just merely taps the gem on the back of his glove and a worm hole appears on the ground, swallowing him and he completely disappears from the building.

"Fuck!" Jack roars. He takes the gun from his holster and aims it at the guy furthest to the right before he shoot him in the head just to let out some of his frustration. He eyeballs his other henchmen, daring one of them to say something. He's so pissed that he'll end up killing all of them if they say the wrong thing and luckily enough, they just avoid his gaze.

Jack lets out a deep sigh and turns to walk out of the room. "This was a fucking waste of resources.... I should've stuck with the Chaotix. At least they would've got the job done."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Angel Island - 1:16 a.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finetivus raises the torch, and he walks to the injured blue body, staring at it. The sound of the ghost girl's cry of surprise and calling for Sonic is completely ignored by him. He really hates that the crazed hedgehog had damaged the hero so badly. 'Do I wait for him to properly recover before experimenting on him once more. It would be beneficial to wait for him to recover but that would also chance his strength to come back as well. Despite the dislocated limbs, his high Chaos Energy will only aid in him having a speedy recovery. If he's not injured, then there's a chance that he will not be subdued into touching the tainted Master Emrald.'

Finetivus can't ponder for too much longer when he sees an orange worm hole go under Sonic, taking him to another place. Yellow and black eyes narrow as they sees the smirking platypus on the other side before It completely closes. He clenches his fists and glares at the spot Sonic was last at. "...Starline."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Great Forest - 8:26 a .m

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Footsteps can be heard breaking small twigs underfoot, and small laughter with it. The two continue their path to Acorn Kingdom, the younger of the two wanting to spend some time with Tails. He knows the fox has been busy with school since Sonic hasn't been around to take the kit on adventures with him. Just the thought makes a sigh leave his mouth.

"Hehe," the older looks down at his best friend. "Ya miss him a lot, huh?"

"I m-m-mean," blue eyes look at the taller Mobian, "-he must f-f-f-feel lonely, r-r-right? Sonic has been g-gone for weeks at a t-t-time, sometimes even months and I'm n-n-not sure if having your face stuffed in b-books for so long is good for h-him."

Gray eyes blink a few times before laughter erupts from him. "Hahahahaha, you too kind, but that's why you're my pal. You have a heart of gold." The taller one brings his arms around the younger's shoulder, pulling him in for a side hug and is earned with laughter.

Once the younger is released, he runs up ahead and turns left, deciding to look through a tall bush as his best friend chuckles and walks pass him. He can't help but chuckle in return until he sees what's on the other side of the foliage. "M-M-Mi-Mighty!"

The distressed tone is all the armadillo needs before he rushes to Ray's side, needing to know what upset his friend like this. "What is it-" Gray eyes shrink in horror as they land on the blue hedgehog, seeing the condition that the hero is in. "SONIC...?!"

Mighty quickly covers Ray's eyes, not wanting the younger to see Sonic in such a state before he pulls him backwards. "Listen to me,"

Blue eyes waver between looking at the armadillo and his other friend, only for hands to hold his cheek still, making sure he doesn't look at Sonic.

"Ray, I need you to listen, okay? He's going to be alright, but you need to go to the kingdom now. Go straight to the hospital and let them know I'm bringing Sonic, okay? Can you do that for me?"

Ray nods his head and feels the hands leave his face. "Y-y-yeah...! I'm going!" The powerful tail hits the ground and sends the flying squirrel to the air as he makes his way out of the forest.

Mighty quickly makes his way back to Sonic, not knowing if he should even touch the hero. Half of his body is covered in blood and his clothes have been ripped off him. Some fabric is hanging on but for the most part he's not wearing anything. There are chains on his right wrist and both ankles and a trail of something ... white running down his legs? 'What is that...?'

The red and black head shakes, focusing back on his friend. Mighty kneels by Sonic's side and is about to touch his shoulder when he notices that the ball is out of socket. "Who... did this to you...?"

A sharp breath leaves Sonic, and he winces before looking to the right, or trying to at least. His vision is completely shot and the most he can see are colors melting into each other. It's a good thing that his other senses are intact. And the voice that he hears right now, oh, it's a god send. "Hey... du-de... long t-ime... no se-"

"Sonic, don't talk. You're in no condition to speak..." Mighty tries to pick up his friend but he has no idea how to even touch him without causing him any more pain. 'Who... who could do something so horrible to you? Never mind being able to catch you but to be able to hurt you like this... and then leave you? What kind of monster did you go up against, Blue...?''

Sonic can sense the hesitation in the other and he cracks a small smile, wincing slightly. "H-hey... don-t worry 'bout m-me..."

"But Sonic, you-"

The hedgehog tries to move his good arm up, needing to move it before it falls asleep on him. "...My body... sucks as it is... y-you can't... h-hurt me an-y more... th-than I al-read-y am..."

"Still," Mighty lightly grips the left hand, barely squeezing it to reassure the hedgehog, "-I don't wanna hurt you."

Sonic can only lean back against the tree as he feels himself slipping back into unconsciousness. "Trust me... you won't...."

The sandy-colored ear perks up at the soft voice before they lower to the side of his head. With a disheartened sigh, Mighty carefully places a hand behind the blue while his other goes under the blue knees. Instantly does he feel the body jerk and he bites his lip. "I'm sorry...!" However, he doesn't get a response from the comatose hero.

Once Mighty gets to his feet does he begin jogging towards the exit of the forest, needing to get his friend to the hospital as quickly as possible. Hopefully the doctors will be able to help heal the speedster.

A blue flash pops on the armadillo's right side and Mighty skids to a stop to see what caused it only to see the black and red hedgehog, who looks at Sonic in shock. "You're-"

"Shadow." Said hedgehog doesn't even glimpse at the one carrying Sonic as he sees the condition the hero is in for himself. His nails dig into the palms of his hands and little drops of red can now be seen on his gloves. "Did you find him like this?"

"Kinda. He was talking for a little but didn't say too much and then he passed out." Mighty unconsciously tightens his grip on Sonic. He doesn't realize that he is until he hears a soft groan of pain leaving the bloody mouth. "Sorry, sorry!"

Shadow doesn't say another word. He just places a hand on the other's shoulder and uses the Chaos Emerald to teleport them to the hospital, in the emergency room. "We need a doctor! NOW!"

Mighty blinks a few times, trying to figure out how they went from the forest to the hospital. It should have been at least a twenty minute run-

His thoughts are cut when he sees a stretcher and nurses all around him. He tries to put Sonic on the cot as gently as he can, not wanting to cause any more damage but he can't even look at Sonic when the throng of medical staff rush him through the double doors. Gray eyes look down at his hands, seeing a mixture blood and whatever that sticky, white is...

Red eyes gaze over to the armadillo's hands, catching the sight of blood and - 'What the fuck!' He calms himself down from blasting a hole in the wall from seeing that. 'Who the fuck had the audacity to do that to him? I'll fucking kill them!'

Mighty doesn't realize that the hedgehog next to him is seething as he looks over towards him. "How did you know where we were?"

The sudden question forces Shadow to calm down. "That yellow squirrel, he bumped into me, screaming about needing to get Sonic to the hospital." Red eyes finally look at the other's face, "I asked where Sonic was, and the lad said with you in the Great Forest. It was by luck that I found you so quickly."

Mighty offers the hedgehog a small smile as he pushes the image of Sonic's injured body from his mind. "Thank you. It would've been rough running here with him in my arms. And then with the public too?"

Shadow nods his head to the side before he turns around, signaling the younger to follow him. "That's another reason I needed to come. The last thing we need is anyone finding out what happened to him."

The duo walks to the other side of the room and Shadow holds the bathroom door opened for the younger, making sure that no blood or that other substance isn't smeared on the handle.

"Hey, thanks," Mighty says as he walks into the restroom and closes the door behind him so he can wash the life out of his hands. Never in his life would he imagine he'd have blood on his hands, especially not Sonic's. And then there's this white stuff. "... What the heck is that...?"

Shadow waits outside the restroom for the armadillo and after a bit he hears the door open. "Let's go get you some clothes and I'll tell you what's been going on."

"You... trust me...?" Mighty isn't one to judge anyone. He wants people to live their lives as happily as they can without doing any harm to other or themselves, but he knows for a fact that Sonic and this guy have been butting heads for years. He also knows that the hedgehog has a lot of baggage he's carrying around from something he doesn't need to know about; it's not his place to pry into other's business. He's just surprised that someone who works for G.U.N and has such a history with Sonic is openly talking with him about something so serious.

"Only because you were determined to get the idiot some help." Shadow opens the door for an older couple to walk inside and Mighty holds the other door opened for them, making sure the couple have plenty of room to come in.

Mighty then signals Shadow to exit before him, which the hedgehog does with no hesitation, and he can't help but chuckle. "Ah, so you're one of those who call him names, then?"

Red eyes roll as the morning sun hits Shadow. "Have you met him? He's an annoyance who gets into trouble nonstop."

Small laughter leaves the armadillo and Mighty looks at Shadow with a warm smile. "Yeah, that's one of the things I love about 'im."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

T.B.C.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hiya luvs! More characters are introduced, yay! And I just freakin' update the cover art. That means I'll have update it again TT.TT. Oh well, we'll wait before some more characters are introduced.

Ahhhh! I'm super excited to write the next two (maybe three) chapters. It's one of the main things I've been wanting to write for soooooooooo~ long~ I do want to try and have them out before my b-day (27th) but because I'm starting a new job soon, don't know if I'll be able to but I can only try.

Until next time,

Take great care of yourselves, Luvs~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.8K 108 12
Mobius have been in ruins since the events of the Black Arms Army...with the help of Shadow, Infinite, and Mephiles, Black Doom had become victorious...
33.6K 690 22
Sonic and his friends encounter a new danger, one unlike any other, one that they have never encountered before, yet our blue hedgehog knows what it...
70.3K 1.7K 29
Sonic EXE can't escape Sonics mind again...not yet anyways. Yet, Sonic feels his sanity slipping away again. The truth has to come out. Everyone must...
10.1K 783 51
Sonic and friends unwillingly travel to another dimension and upon arrival realise that they are not able to freely show their special abilities to t...