Church girl

By wannasuckmydick

Innocent church girl fell in love with a player More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

2.1K 122 345
By wannasuckmydick

Onika

"You good baby ?" I asked smiley over the phone while she looked at her hair frustrated.

"solo is gonna help me" she said quietly and I nodded.

I got her hair done yesterday and she got a middle part lace with body waves but it don't look exactly how it looks yesterday today when she woke up and it's upsetting her.

Her sister came in looking at her hair "It doesn't look bad smiley, what's the matter ?"

"She just wants the waves to look better" I said making her sister look over "Ok, thank you thot"

I smacked my lips hearing her laugh after. Why do all of her friends and family call me that ?

"stop it solo, she doesn't like that" smiley told her lowly while Solange started on her hair.

"She'll be ok, she's a big girl. Now let's do yo hair before we late and daddy get to tripping" she said starting to fix her hair.

I finished getting ready while she did that and when I was done I walked out going to my aunt room.

"Auntie did you get the hotel room ?" I asked making her look over "Yea I got it for tomorrow night" she said and I nodded with a smile.

I meant when I said I'm giving beyonce some birthday sex.

Robyn keep saying she not ready for it and all that shit I'm not tryna hear that. Her ass gone have to get ready because walking around hard all day ain't the move. I keep saying imma be gentle with her, she acting like I ain't never fucked a virgin before.

Plus now that I done got her ready for her birthday she looking extra fine walking around. I'm gone have to keep my eye on her at school, these niggas not about to be all in her face.

"Thank you, imma send you the money" I said giving her a hug. "Mhm" she hummed before I pulled away walking out.

I went back to my room seeing smiley was still in the mirror messing with her hair a little. After that she grabbed her lip gloss and started to put it on.

I watched her biting my lip and took a picture.

Why she gotta be so fine ?

"Babyyyy" I dragged out getting her attention.

"Yes nika ?" She said glancing at me before her sister turned her head back straight to finish her hair.

"Your birthday is tomorrow" I said with a excited smile. I got a whole day planned for us but she doesn't know, some stuff I might have to cancel depending on if she is doing something with her family though.

I damn sure ain't canceling my night plan.

"Yea I know" she said with no excitement.

"Me and JJ got you something smiley. You want it now before you go with auntie because we probably won't see you tomorrow" Her little sister said and I smiled.

I'm glad her siblings treat her good unlike her damn daddy. I don't even know about her mom, she's just there honestly.

"I'm coming to see you guys tomorrow. I'm bringing birthday cake" beyonce said making my face scrunch.

Why the hell is she getting the birthday cake ?

Nah. If she with me she ain't bringing them no damn cake.

"you're not supposed to get the cake smiley" solo said softly while focusing on doing her edges.

"I just want you guys to have some too, I know daddy isn't going to get none and I won't be here so mommy probably won't either" bey said back.

"Auntie nippy will and I will too if you want another." She said "But solo you don't have any money" smiley said back and I stiffed a laugh.

I guess solo heard me because she paused side eying the camera and my eyes went wide but she can't see me anyway.

"You laughing hoe ?" I heard her say and beyonce gasped.

"Solo don't cuss !"

"I'm sorry smiley but yo lil thot girlfriend tryna be funny over there laughing" she said and I smacked my lips.

"Honeybee tell her I'm not a thot"

"She's not a thot solo, she's kind" beyonce said and Solange started laughing while I smacked my lips chuckling some myself.

"She don't even know what thot mean" solo said still laughing. "What does it mean ?" Smiley asked.

"Like she get around, she been with a lot of people"Solange told her.

"Oh.."

"What you mean oh ?" I asked looking in the camera.

"nika you have been with a lot of people" she said lowly. "Mann" I smacked my lips waving her off while Solange laughed.

"But you're not a thot anymore" she said while I got out the camera "better not be" I heard her mutter after.

"Oop, I know that's right girl" solo said

I started hear distant yelling and both of their heads turned as they both paused listening for a while before solo walked out and beyonce quickly looked over grabbing her phone.

"I have to go nika. I'll see you at school ok ?"

"Ok, is everything ok ?" I asked before hearing a loud bang making her jump looking over.

"I have to go nika" she said before hanging up and I frowned down at my phone.

It's always something going on over there.

I grabbed all my stuff getting it together and rolled a blunt before going outside. "Alright auntie!" I called out.

"Be good !"

"I will !" I said going out the door. I went getting in the car and smoked before driving off.

When I got to the school I went into the cafeteria walking around looking for smiley.

I couldn't see her but I did see the group where most the popular people be and walked over seeing Kelly and Robyn over there.

"What's up Nicki" people said and I said whats up starting to dap different people up.

As I got deeper into the group I seen a boy talking to smiley and my face dropped as well as my mood.

I chuckled some scratching my head trying to decide in that moment what I was about to.

I'm not gone flash out.

I walked closer hearing what they was saying "I'll give you something for your birthday" He said and she smiled.

"Thank you that's very kind" she said still smiling at him.

"Beyonce."

She looked over lighting up when she seen me "Hi nika !" She said coming over hugging me wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Hey baby" I said wrapping my arms around her moving my hands to her butt so he would get the messsage.

"Oh that's all you Nicki ?" He asked "Hell yea" I nodded ignoring the look smiley gave me.

"My bad" he said walking away and I nodded looked over at smiley mugging face.

"What ?"

"Why did you cuss ?"

"Baby that's not a cuss word" I shook my head. "Yes it is nika" she said pulling away from the hug.

"It's in the Bible."

"No the place hell is in the Bible. The way you use it is not" she shook her head.

"Ok, I'm sorry" I said pecking her lips and she looked at me surprised.

"nika it's a lot of people in here" she whispered.

"So ?"

"so we can't kiss infront if everybody, that's nasty" she said lowly. "It's only nasty if we grown up kiss"

"You sure ?" She asked "Mhm" I hummed and she nodded.

"Do you like my hair" she asked with a small smile touching it.

"I love it honeybee. Matter fact you out here looking a lil too good, I ain't even think it was possible for you to anymore fine" I said watching as her smile grew.

"thank you nika boo" she cupped my face kissing my lips and I slightly bit lip as she pulled back.

Everytime she touch my face with those nails my dick get hard.

"sorry" she said lowly rubbing her thumb across my lips getting her lip gloss off.

"Smiley !!"

We both turned and seen liyah coming over with a smile "Girl look at youu looking all good" she smiled poking her.

"Damn you spent a bag on my sister huh ?" Liyah said to me taking her appearance in and I nodded with a smile.

I got her lashes, nails, and hair done. I got her two new outfits one that she has on today and some shoes to match along with a few rings and necklaces to complete the look.

No it wasn't cheap but I got money so I don't care,
I just wanted my baby to look good for her birthday.

"Ion know girl maybe you do need to gone head and say yes to Nicki" liyah said while touching beyonce  hair like I wasn't right here

"She doesn't ask anymore" smiley shrugged.

"Aw, you gave up ?" Liyah teased looking over with a fake pout.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes. "I would just rather tell everybody she my girlfriend then keep getting told no"

"I said ask me tomorrow" smiley said and I smacked my lips looking over at her.

"I did beyonce, you said no then said do that same thing and I wasn't about to do that no more" I shook my head.

She just shrugged looking away and I smacked my lips now having a attitude. She really piss me off sometime.

"Oop, trouble in paradise ?" Liyah asked raising her eyebrows.

"Mm mm" smiley shook her head. "Well ya nika boo looks upset" liyah said pointing over to me.

"I'm not upset I just won't ask no more" I shrugged.

"You're not gonna ask ever again ?" Beyonce asked looking over at me and I shook my head.

"So I'm not gonna be your girlfriend ?"

I just shrugged "Alright" she said looking away from me. "Liyah can you come with me to get juice ?"

She nodded grabbing her hand and I smacked my lips with a deep mug while they walked away.

Beyonce

"Smiley you know Nicki mad right ?"

"Yes but I don't really care" I said  "I haven't done anything" 

"Bey you can't keep rejecting her then wanting to be all over her. She a hoe but she does have feelings just like you"

"I'm going to say yes. She hasn't asked, next time she  asks then she'll be happy" I shrugged.

"What if she really don't ask no more ?"

"Then we won't be girlfriends" I said grabbing a tray in the line and getting some orange juice.

"You acting realll nonchalant like you don't like that girl" she said while I typed my ID number in.

"I do like her but girlfriend is just a tittle, i don't care about it" I said honestly.

"Damn smiley. I thought Nicki was gone be the P one but it's you" she said as we walked out and I scrunched my face.

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"I mean you real life got that girl in the waiting list. She been buying you shit and cutting off all her hoes telling people she with somebody and here you go, rejecting her" she finished with a laugh.

"It's not funny liyah. Me and her get into arguments about that" I said with a slight frown.

"And I'm not trying to be rude by doing it I just needed to be sure she wouldn't break my heart. I was hearing too much bad things about her at the time so I kept saying no but I don't hear her in anything and girls don't get mad everytime they see her with me anymore so I don't mind being her girlfriend"

"So basically she just needed to get her shit together ?"

"Yes but don't cuss" I cringed.

"Imma tell her that. Maybe she'll change her mind about not asking you to be her girl no more" she said and I nodded

"Is she still coming over today ?"

"Yes, auntie said she could stay the night" I said with an happy smile. I sleep better with her.

Liyah looked at me squinting her eyes "Beyonce tell the truth, y'all be having sex ?"

I gasped taken back by her question "No ! I'm still a virgin"

"You be giving her head ?"

"'What's that ?"

"Do you kiss her private part ?" She asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Does she kiss your private parts ??"

"No but she touches them" I said hearing her gasp after "What ?!"

"What ?" I asked confused by her reaction

"How does she touch them beyonce ?"

"She likes to rub and play with my butt a lot and sometimes when we lay down she puts her hand in my bra, she's never touched my kitty kat though"

She started laughing "Eww why do you still call it that ??"

"I don't know" I shrugged "That's just what I call it...sometimes it hurts when I'm with nika"

She raised a eyebrow "Hurts how ?"

"I don't know. It just feels very weird and it doesn't go away for a long time" I said.

"Like throbbing ?"

"Mhm" I hummed nodding as we came to a table sitting with her friends.

"Girlll... nika gone have to start touching that kitty kat next" she said making me gasp while she started to laugh.

"That's nasty liyah !"

"It's nothing wrong with it smiley" she shook her head "You just make sure you actually want to do it"

"Do the nasty stuff ?" I asked.

"Yes beyonce. Have sex" she said. "Does it hurt to do that ?"

"Hurt ? Girl hell naw that shit feel good" she said scrunching her face

"Especially if they know what they doing. Word on the street is nika do" she said giving me a look.

"You think I should do it with her ?"

"I ain't gone tell you to do that because in my eyes you a lil bitty mute baby" she said referring to me not talking as a kid.

"It's up to you smiley. You're about to turn eighteen, nobody is going to judge you for it" she said

"What about mommy and auntie nippy ?"

She smacked her lips "Girl it don't matter what she think or say. Do what you wanna do"

"What who think or say ?" I heard nikas voice and looked back at her. "And what you mean do what you wanna do ? What you tryna do ?"

"None of yo business. Get out our conversation" Aaliyah said and I looked back at her confused on why she didn't tell her.

She leaned up to my ear "you ain't supposed to let her know you wanna have sex beyonce, let her make the first move"

I nodded pulling back and turned to see nika mugging me "Aye what's up with that shit man ? Why y'all whispering to eachother and walking away from me ?"

"Nika we were just talking about something" I stood up seeing she's getting upset.

"Nah smiley you om some weird shit" she shook her head. "I done did all this shit for you, bought you all this shit and you acting like this"

"You ain't gotta throw it back in her face, she ain't ask you to" liyah said from behind me causing my head to turn to her.

"I'm not throwing the shit back in her face but damn. How the fuck you think I'm feeling with the way she been acting to me ?"

My face scrunched up "How have I been acting to you nika ?"

"Don't even worry about it man" she waved me off starting to walk away.

I looked back at liyah with with a frown "What do I do? She's upset with me again and I don't even know what I did this time"

"She probably on her per- damn nevermind" she cut herself off. "Ion know girl. You probably hurting her feelings acting like you don't care and stuff"

"I do care though, I said I'm going to be her girlfriend" I said then sighed heavily putting my hands over my face.

"Why is this so difficult ?"

Liyah laughed "It's not difficult smiley you're just a little complicated and she is too. Go find her and do what you gotta do to make her smile" she told me.

"ok" I said lowly then looked over at all the people around biting slightly on my nail.

"Stop that smiley before you mess them up !"

I quickly dropped my hand looking over to Aaliyah with a deep frown.

"You want me to come with you ?" She asked and I nodded "Please"

"Come on smiley baby" she got up grabbing my hand and I smiled some as we started to look for nika.

We found her in the hallway talking to her friend Robyn obviously upset. We approached her and as we got closer her friend robyn pointed at us.

Nika turned around smacking her lips when she did "I'm not in the mood smiley"

I let go of liyah hand walking closer to her "can we talk for a little bit ? please ?" I asked lowly grabbing her fingers.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes nodding. I kept my grip on her fingers taking her away from everybody.

"Why are you upset with me ?" I asked her "I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings or anything nika I promise"

"Why everytime the girlfriend topic come up you act like you don't care ? I said I wouldn't ask you anymore and you just shrugged. Thats how you feel smiley ?" She scrunched her face.

"that shit hurt my feelings" she admitted lowly after.

"Please nika"

She huffed "I'm sorry. I'm frustrated though"

"Its not that I don't care I just don't get the big deal" I told her

"And that's the problem. Plus even if you don't see the big deal you don't see it's a big deal to me ? I didn't think cussing was a big deal but here I am now tryna watch my mouth around you"

I sighed beginning to tug on my ear starting to get slightly irritated with this situation.

"What are you getting mad for smiley ? I'm just being real with you, this getting old"

My face twisted up "Old ?"

"Not me and you but you not being my girlfriend is" she said and I nodded.

She smacked her lips trying to walk away but I grabbed her arm pulling her back "Why are you acting like this to me ?"

"you're making me mad and hurting my feelings" she said lowly.

"I'm not trying to, I'm sorry" I said honestly.

"It's cool" she shrugged looking away from me "can you please not be mad at me ?"

She nodded looking over at me "Smile nika" I said grabbing her face with both my hands.

"i don't like when you look sad" I whispered putting my head on hers.

"then why you keep hurting my feelings ?"

"I really don't mean to, I'm very sorry nika. I'll do anything to make it better" I told her honestly

"i care about you too much to hurt you on purpose baby " I added softly and she began to smile some at me. 

"it's ok, I'm just being a crybaby" she said shaking her head.

I puckered my lips moving closer to her face and she pecked them twice wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her as I began to smile rubbing my thumb on her cheek.

"ask me to be your girlfriend" I said softly.

"im not falling for that smiley" she said shaking her head. I leaned in kissing her lips a few times to try and convince her more before very slightly pulling away.

"please" I whispered

She looked in my eyes then her eyes flickered to my lips before she licked hers looking like she was having a debate in her head.

I stood there waiting patiently until she finally asked.

"will you be my girlfriend ?"

I cheesed wrapping my arms around her shoulders and nodded "Yes"

She smiled brightly embracing me more for a hug with her face in my neck while I looked over at aaliyah with a smile putting my thumbs up.

She smiled back copying my gesture before nika was moving her face causing me to look over immediately being kissed.

"I love you"

I smiled hearing this but her face completely dropped and her eyes went wide with horror.

I scrunched my face at her reaction as she pulled away from me. "What is it ?"

"I didn't mean-.. well like, I didn't-"you didn't mean it ?" I asked sadly with extremely hurt feelings.

"No baby ! I meant it I really did" she said coming back closer to me.

"but like- do you-.. do you love me ?" She whispered looking afraid of the answer.

"Yes nika, how didn't you know ?"

"Really ?" She asked looking at me both surprised and happy . "Yes. I don't know how you didn't know"

"Well you never told me" she said "But I acted like it. You never told me you loved me and I thought you did"

Right after I said that the first bell was ringing loudly and I knew the hall we were on was soon to be filled.

"Come on, I'll walk you to your first class" nika said grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Soo what we just watch happen ?" Aaliyah asked with a smile as we approached them.

"Nika is my girlfriend" I reached up cupping her face and gently rubbing her cheeks while she stood there cheesing like a happy kid.

"I told you bro, look at the way you smiling. You done found a wife" Robyn said to her while she chuckled.

"I guess" she said earning a stank face from me.

"I know" she corrected herself when she seen my face and I nodded looking away.

"Ouuu I know that's righhttt bey !" Liyah said with a huge smile holding her hand up for a highfive that I gave her.

"See you do too much" nika said as we started to walk. I felt my phone vibrating and let go of nika hand grabbing it.

I seen a text from Shawn and scrunched my face since I haven't talked to him for a while. He asked if I wanted anything for my birthday and I opened the message typing back to say no thank you.

As I was typing I could feel eyes on me and when I looked up I seen it was nika looking at me with low eyes.

"Why you gotta be so fine baby ? Huh ?" She asked pulling me closer to her while I giggled.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "Gotta make sure I keep yo hair and nails done now, I'm like this too much" she said smacking my butt hard making me slightly jump but I didn't complain because she didn't grip it hard after like she usually does.

"Don't be touching my sister ass" Aaliyah mugged her.

Nika smacked her lips and did it again but harder making me wince this time "ok nika that hurts" I said putting my hands on her chest.

"I'm sorry. You want me to make it better ?"

I nodded and she pecked my lips before I turned away from her. I walked more up with Aaliyah not wanting to be so far from her and reached back for nika hand to follow.

She grabbed my hand walking behind me and when she got close enough she let go of my hand placing her hand on my hips slightly rubbing me. She talked to robyn while I talked to liyah listening to her try to convince me to go to the club for my birthday.

"can we just go to the skating rink instead ?" I asked and she smacked her lips.

"Always wanna skate"

Before I could respond I was getting cut off by a girl walking up to us "Wooowww Nicki" she said laughing and both Robyn and her smacked their lips.

I looked over my shoulder at nika before looking back at the girl in front of us.

"This who you fucking with now, really ? Smiley ?" She said and I frowned looking over at liyah.

"what's wrong with me ?" I asked her quietly pointing to myself.

"Nothing smiley baby this bitch just want her ass beat" liyah said being more loud then usual never breaking her eyes away from the girl.

"Liyah girl this ain't even got nothing to do with you" the girl said looking over at her.

"It don't yet but let some slick about my sister get said then it got everything to do with me so you betta watch that mouth"

She ignored liyah still looking at nika and she smacked her lips again "What chyna dang ?!"

"Is this yo bitch now ?" Chyna asked pointing to me "The reason you started acting all weird like you can't see me or talk to me ?"

"Yes" I answered for nika since it seemed like she was going to be quiet forever.

"Oh ok" she looked over raising her eyebrows "Got you a bold hoe huh ?"

"Chyna gone man. You doing too much, didn't you cut me off ?"

"Yea so ?"

"So you can't be mad because you the reason we don't talk."

I quickly pulled away from nika looking at her with my face twisted up. "Girl you got my sister fucked up" liyah said.

Nika smacked her lips huffing "Come on smiley you know I didn't mean it like that"

"Girl if you getting mad over that then you might as well leave this hoe alone because you about to be stressed and depressed." Chyna said looking at me.

"Aye man can you shut the fuck up !" Nika raised her voice pushing the girl back hard making her fall to the ground and I gasped.

I hope she's not hurt.

"Don't be pushing on me Onika !" The girl yelled getting up pushing her

Nika was about to do something else but I quickly went up grabbing her arm and pulled her back as the tardy bell run.

"we're late nika" I said softly to her.

She allowed me to walk away from her, everybody caught up and Robyn was silently laughing to herself.

"It's alright ! Smiley ain't finna be nun but a dumb ass like the rest of us fucking with yo cheating ass anyway !" I heard the girl yelled causing me to glance back at her.

"Don't listen to her beyonce." Nika said.

I nodded laying my head on her arm but still felt nervousness in my stomach for some reason.

I hope she doesn't break my heart.

*********

Onika

"Nika why everytime you come over now you play the game against Bobby instead of talking to me ?" Smiley asked walking back into her room fresh out the shower.

"I was just playing until you got out. That's why I asked to shower first" I said never looking over at her.

"Ok well I'm out now so please turn it off" I heard her say.

"Hold on baby" I glanced over at her before my head quickly snapped back over to her and my dick began to twitch.

She had on shorts that didn't even cover her thighs just her butt and her camel toe is poking something serious. Her shirt is very tight and cropped too so her titties were also poking out at me.

She always making me hard.

"Nika I want your attention" she pouted.

"Alright" I nodded wasting no time to turn it off.

She smiled coming over as I sat the controller to the side and she climbed into the bed sitting in my lap straddling me. I bit my lip feeling her camel toe on my growing hard.

"Let's watch a movie nika" she said smiling.

"mhm, give me a kiss first" I muttered leaning in to kiss her while my hands began to roam.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth and touched all over her body rubbing and squeezing different places. My hard grew as I felt her start to slightly grind in my lap and I moved my hands pushing her butt some encouraging her to grind more.

She slightly pulled back looking down before looking back at me.

"What's that ?" She asked slightly scrunching her face and began rotating her hips on my hard.

"shit" I whispered grabbing her to be still.

"nothing, don't worry about that baby" I said shaking my head. She got out my lap laying next to me and looked down at my very visible hard popping through my underwear.

"nika what's that ?" She asked lowly poking it.

I dick jumped in response and she slightly jumped also pulling her hand back.

"that's my dick beyonce" I told her reaching my hand down to cover it.

"You have a boy private part ?" She looked up at me confused. "Yea, I was born with it"

"Are you a boy ?"

"I'm both" I joked laughing.

She gasped "Really ?"

I could tell by her expression she took it literal and shook my head "No honeybee, I'm a girl. I was just born different"

She nodded giving me a small smile "i was born different also" she told me quietly.

"Yea I know. You was born perfect" I said leaning down to peck her lips.

She smiled more at me before looking back down at my dick "Can I see it ?"

My eyes went wide "You wanna see it ??"

"Yes. Is that ok ?" She asked looking up at me. "I mean I guess, don't ask nobody else to see their private part though ok ?"

"Ok. Can I see ?" She asked again.

"Mhm" I hummed licking my lips. "You gone kiss it if I let you see ?"

"I don't mind" she shrugged.

I lit up smiling "Go ahead" I nodded at her to tell her to continue.

She pulled my underwear up peeking inside and I chuckled.

"Hold on, is yo door locked ?" I sat up some.

"Yes" she said nodded and I began to pull my underwear down slightly. Just enough for my ten inched dick to spring up.

She looked at it with her eyes going wide then looked up at me "Why is it so fat nika ?... Why so big ?" She asked.

"I don't know. I was born like that" I shrugged.

I bit my lip looking over at her. She got it out she might as well do something with it now.

"touch it baby" I said lowly.

"I can touch it ?" She questioned looked over at me and I nodded.

She ran her finger across it and poked it some basically teasing me without knowing

"Touch it like this baby" I said spitting on my hand a little before rubbing it on my tip while she watched.

She gently moved my hand and began to stroke my tip for me making me bite my lip.

"spit on it smiley"

"That's nasty nika" she scrunched her face.

"We're having nasty time right now baby, it's ok just do it" I said wanting to get a nut out.

She nodded and leaned over some spitting all on my tip before starting to stroke my dick again.

I let out a breath closing my eyes "squeeze your hand" I whispered to her.

I felt her began to squeeze her hand around my tip and I moaned softly tilting my head back.

"That feels good when I do that ?" She asked me innocently.

"Mhm" I nodded "don't stop."

"ok" I heard her say softly continuing what she was doing. I stayed how I was moaning lowly until I began to want more than just her hand. 

I bit my lip grabbing  my dick from her and held it up to her lips "give it a grown up kiss" I said starting to press it against her mouth.

She nodded kissing my tip then stuck her tongue out starting to tongue kiss. I moaned lowly moving my hands to rub her butt.

She used her tongue to massage all around my tip sucking into her mouth and kissing it also while I moaned.

I grabbed the sides of her face "put it in your mouth" I whispered pushing her head down.

I felt her bite down and winced "No teeth baby, stop it" I said gently hitting her cheek. 

She fixed herself not longer using her teeth and I bit my lip watching my dick slid in and out her pretty mouth.

"Stick your tongue out, show daddy your tongue" I said and she stuck her tongue out to where I could see giving me more access to her throat.

I pushed my dick deeper and she gagged while I pushed her head down further moaning lowly.

She kept trying to pull back and I held her there constantly stroking into her mouth while spit began to come out more on my dick. 

"give me yo throat " I breath out. She opened her throat more and I moaned making her go up and down quickler. I could feel my dick hitting the back of her throat and moaned everytime while she gagged creating more spit.

She pulled fully away breathing heavily and I pulled her into a kiss feeling her stroking my tip as my tongue roamed her mouth.

I reached slipped my hand into her shorts and ran my fingers down her slit causing her to gasp.

"is it ok if i touch you like this ?" I asked her lowly wanting to make sure.

She nodded and I kissed her again beginning to rub her clit from the back. She moaned into my mouth and I moaned also feeling my dick jump from her moans

I massaged her clit between my fingers and made sure I kept a lot of pressure on it everytime I rubbed it sometimes slowing down doing slow circles.

She moaned into my mouth gasping and jumping some as I continued. I could feel her hand speeding up around my tip and assumed she wanted me to go faster on her clit so that's what I did making her whimper.

The kiss got real nasty and sloppy with us both in heat sucking and playing with eachothers tongue and moaning in eachothers mouth. I licked on her lips and she sucked my tongue into her mouth slightly catching my by surprise as she sucked on it.  She pulled back pecking my lips and I kissed her one last times before moving her head back down.

She took me into her mouth bobbing her head up and down while I continued to play with her clit.

She squeezed her lips around my tip and everytime she moaned my dick vibrated giving me upmost pleasure.

"shit baby" I breathed grabbing her head.

She opened her throat again allowing me to push her head all the way down and I moaned throwing my head back hearing her moans picking up and her grinding more against my hand letting me know she was close.

I stayed deep in her throat moaning at how warm and good it felt despite her gagging.

"fuck imma cum" I whispered going go faster.

She gagged loudly as I pushed myself all the way down her throat leaving it there then I quickly pulled out stroking around my tip quickly while she coughed and sniffed with watery eyes.

"Fuuuccckkkkk" I moaned while cum shot out of me and beyonce gasped.

"Ugh fuck" i shuttered when more kept coming.

When I calmed down I moved my hand out beyonce shorts and looked over at her with low eyes before pushing her flat on the bed making her gasp looking up at me.

"why did you push me ?" She pouted.

"I'm sorry baby" I whispered going down to kiss her. I stuck my tongue in her mouth making sure I made the kiss extra nasty grinding into her.

She let out quiet whimpers while my hard rubbed against her slit. I moved my kisses kissing on her neck looking for the spot that gives her a reaction.

I pecked the left side of her neck right in the center and she gasped lowly.

Found it.

I ran my tongue across that same spot and sucked on her skin hearing moans slip out from her that made my dick twitch.

Loud knocks came and I gasped jumping up to put my underwear on while smiley took her time to open the door.

"Smiley mommy asked do you want cake at twelve or tomorrow ?" Liyah said at the door.

"Tomorrow" smiley answered and she nodded "Alright she also said- matter fact just come here" liyah grabbed her hand dragging her away and I huffed flopping back on the bed.

I'm about to get back on the game.

I got on the game barley being able to play before beyonce was coming back in rubbing her eyes and Aaliyah was behind her.

"Nicki what are you trying to do with beyonce tomorrow ?" She asked me while bey got in the bed scooting over to me.

"I was just gone take her out and stuff" I said not wanting to spoil nothing. "My mom wants to have a small get together her but she needs to know what you're doing"

"Oh that cool, she can spend the first have of the day here and I'll come get her after" I said while beyonce moved my arms to lay on my chest.

I pulled the cover over her knowing she was about to go to sleep and she wrapped her arms around my torso scooting up some to tuck her face into my neck.

"Why you want her the second half of the day ? Huh ?" Liyah narrowed her eyes at me.

"You tryna have her at night for sum nasty ?" She asked and I laughed.

"Maybe."

"Ugh. Fuck no" she shivered on disgust hurrying to leave out the room closing the door behind her.

I laughed some and put my attention back on the game unpausing it. I started back playing when beyonce moved looking at the tv.

"no" she mumbled pushing the controller out my hand.

"Hold on baby I'm about to get off" I said reaching for the controller again only for the same to happen.

"I wanna go to sleep nika" she said pulling me down to make me lay completely down with her.

"come on" she whispered moving closer to me putting the cover over my body.

We both wrapped our arms around eachother and she let out small sigh tucking her face back in my neck.

"Goodnight baby" I said moving my face to peck her lips.

"Night night nika" she said "gimme a kiss mama" I said softly and she lifted her head up kissing me several times.

"i love you" I whispered against her lips. "I love you too" she kissed me one last time before laying her face on mine letting her droopy eyes finally shut.

I rubbed her while she fell asleep bringing her hand up to rub my cheek that wasn't being taking over by her face.

I smiled occasionally pecking her while I laid there secretly getting back on the game.

I'm ready for tomorrow

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.9K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
99.3K 4.1K 14
Beynika FIRST ORIGINAL Love&Basketball Beynika story
71.4K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair
150K 4.8K 40