I'll Protect You| Adopted By...

By RiyaHooda

"You don't need to worry about them ever hurting you, darling. You'll be safe with us, sweetie. I'll protect... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

815 44 12
By RiyaHooda

A couple of weeks later:

"Are you two ready? At this rate we are going to be late." Namjoon calls out to Seokjin and Eun, as he ties his shoelaces. "It's fine if we are a little late. We are going for lunch with friends, not a business meeting." Seokjin says as he walks down the stairs, Eun holding his hand.

"You look so pretty baby." Namjoon says with a smile to Eun, who blushes, hiding behind Jin. "Obviously, she does. She's my baby bun." Jin says as he picks up Eun, kissing her cheeks. "Now tell me, was this or was this not worth being a little late?" Jin asks as he poses like a model, holding Eun close to his chest, making Namjoon smile widely. "Definitely is." Namjoon answers as he leans down a little to peck Eun's forehead and then pulls Jin in for a quick kiss, making the older male blush profusely.

The weeks had passed in a flash for the couple and Eun. Namjoon and Jin had spent the entire time making sure Eun was back to her schedule with them. Taking her to doctor's appointments and dental check-ups and making sure that she was healthy.

Eun was back to her earlier schedule with them but was scared majority of the time, not wanting to part from Jin and Namjoon at all. The doctors had assured the couple that it was natural of her to be acting like that and told them to just reassure her and to take things a little slowly with her.

Today was the day the couple decided that Eun should be introduced to Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin. The three of them had been wanting to meet Eun since a long time and the couple thought it'd be best for Eun to get comfortable around them as they were a part of their day-to-day lives. And then obviously, Taehyung and Jungkook had to join in for this meet-up.

Yoongi and Hobi decided to invite everyone for lunch at their place and the couple were just leaving for that. "We should pick up some fresh flowers on our way. Hobi really loves them." Jin suggests as he buckles Eun in her booster seat. "Whatever you say, hun. You are the one driving, we'll go wherever you take us." Namjoon says with a chuckle, making Eun giggle.

Seokjin smiles at his husband's statement as he gets in the driving seat. "Ready?" Seokjin asks as he looks back at Eun in the rear-view mirror, getting a silent nod from her, Namjoon sees it too, making the couple exchange glances. They knew that Eun was nervous about the whole ordeal but they both knew that they would have to take these baby steps towards slowly reducing her fear.

"Eun, darling, you don't need to worry. All the people today are our friends, they are nice people, just like us and are looking forward to seeing you. You've met Kookie and Taetae samchon right? They'll be just like them." Namjoon gently reassures the girl with a small smile making the girl nod.

There is comfortable silence in the car after that with soft music playing in background, Seokjin softly singing along as he drives and Eun glancing out the window curiously. Soon they pull up to the flower shop and Namjoon steps out to pick a bouquet of fresh flowers.

"Jinnie?" Eun calls out to Seokjin softly. "Yes sweetie?" Jin asks as he glances at Eun through the rear-view mirror. "They be nice to me?" Eun asks softly, her glassy eyes staring at him hopefully. "Obviously they will be baby. We wouldn't take you anywhere where people would misbehave with you or harm you in any way." Jin reassures her.

Sniffles can be heard after that making Jin panic. He quickly gets out of his seat and slides in the backseat. He unbuckels Eun from her booster seat and pulls her in his lap, gently sushing her. "Eo-Eomma and appa friend not nice. Hurt Eun-Eun." Eun lets out as she curls up in his lap, burying her face in his chest. Seokjin's heart breaks for the girl and his hatred for Eun's so-called parents raises. Everytime he thought that his hatred for Eun's biological parents couldn't grow, they proved him wrong and it reached new heights every single day.

"App-appa friends hit. Not nice. Like appa. Jinnie and Joonie friends like Jinnie and Joonie, right?" Eun voices out after she calms down, looking up at Jin. "Yes sweetie. They are like us. They would never, ever hurt you." Jin says sincerely as he wipes her tears.

"It's okay if you don't want to meet them today. Do you want to go home?" Jin asks her softly, seeing her state he didn't want to force her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way. "No, I want to." Eun says softly as she snuggles into Jin's chest. "You sure?" Jin asks again, just to be sure. "Yes." Eun assures with a nod.

"Everything good?" Namjoon questions as he opens the door of the car, confused seeing Jin in the backseat. "Yeah, we are good now. Right sweetie?" Jin asks as he glances towards Eun, caressing her hair. "Yesh." Eun says with a soft smile towards Namjoon, who smiles back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally! You guys are here!" Hobi says with a bright smile as soon as he opens the door. His smile widens when his eyes land on Eun. He immediately crouches down, waving his hands to the little girl, who shyly returns the gesture. "Eun, darling, this is uncle Hobi. He works with Joonie. Hobi, this is Eun." Jin introduces the two to each other.

"Hewllo." Eun says as she bows, making the adults around her smile softly. "Hello, sweetie. I'm so glad to finally meet you. Jin and Namjoon both talk a lot about you. And so do Taehyung and Jungkook." Hobi says as he caresses Eun's hair. "They do?" Eun asks, her mouth slightly agape. "They do, more than anything. They just talk about you." Hobi says with a chuckle.

"Come on in. Everyone is waiting for you all." Hobi gestures them to come in. Eun walks in between Jin and Namjoon still a little shy but her interaction with Hobi had definitely eased her anxious state a lot. Hobi's bright personality had definitely made her comfortable around him.

"Eunnie!" Taehyung exclaims as soon as he sees Eun, striding forward he picks Eun up, giving her a tight hug. At this point, Eun could recognize Tae's voice anywhere, she returns his hug as tightly as her small frame would let her, making everyone coo, Jungkook silently clicking a picture of the duo.

"No fair, I need a hug too." Jungkook pouts, immediately getting Eun's attention. She makes grabby hands towards him, making Jungkook smirk in victory. "I'm the favorite uncle, keep that in mind Kim." Jungkook teases Taehyung as he takes Eun in his arms, pressing a kiss to her crown as he holds her close.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung had been talking to Eun on video-calls daily and by now all of them were aware that Eun was slightly, just a teeny, tiny bit biased towards Jungkook. She preferred him a bit more than Tae, giving Jungkook another thing to brag about and tease Taehyung with. Jin and Namjoon too would tease Tae, making the poor guy sulk.

"It's just the beginning, Jeon. I'm sure I'll end up being the favorite uncle, enjoy this while this lasts." Tae teases Jungkook back, making everyone chuckle. "Well, we'll decide that. There's a lot of competition for that title." Yoongi says, making Eun look in his direction. As soon as their eyes meet, Yoongi gives her his heart-warming gummy smile, making the girl smile and wave at him shyly.

"This is your uncle Yoongi darling. He's Hobi uncle's husband. He also works with Joonie hyung." Jungkook introduces her to Yoongi. "Hey there, sweetie. I'm really happy to meet you." Yoongi voices out in a gentle tone as he caresses her face, the gummy smile never leaving his face. His smile made Eun think that he was the kindest person ever, someone who would never harm anyone.

"Me too, introduce me too!" Jimin pouts as he steps forward making everyone chuckle. "Honey, this is uncle Jimin. He works with Jinnie." Namjoon introduces Jimin to the little girl. "Hewllo. You pretty." Eun blurts out as she stares at Jimin, making everyone burst out with laughter. That was her first thought as soon as she saw him and she voiced it out without thinking too much.

"You are pretty too, sweetheart." Jimin says with a smile as he steps forwards. "Can I get a hug?" He asks her softly. Eun glances towards Namjoon a little apprehensive but all of her doubts vanish when Namjoon nods. She nods, making Jimin gently take her in his arms.

"You loowk likwe a angel." Eun voices out in fascination as she stares at Jimin's face, making Jimin chuckle. "You too, little love." Jimin says as he boops her nose with his own. The girl suddenly becomes shy, hiding her blushing face in Jimin's shoulder, making everyone chuckle.

"Looks like someone is shy." Taehyung lightly teases Eun, making the little girl whine. "Yah, don't tease my little love." Jimin playfully scolds Taehyung as he rubs Eun's back. Taehyung somehow manages to swallow his laughter as he mutters a small 'sorry' to Eun.

"Let's have lunch!" Yoongi announces as he walks towards the kitchen, bringing out the food to the dining table. Jungkook and Hobi follow him inside, helping him bring out the food, while Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung busy themselves with setting up the table. Jimin and Eun engage in a small conversation with each other, asking each others favorite food and other random questions.

"Who do you want to sit with, baby?" Kook asks once he's done helping Yoongi, glancing towards Eun. Eun immediately points towards Namjoon and Jin, getting chuckles in response. "See that's my child." Jin proudly says with a dramatic hair-flip, making everyone laugh. "Come here baby." Jin says as he takes her in his arms, setting her on his lap as he settles on the dining table.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Next time we should go out somewhere. I'm sure Eun will enjoy it." Jimin says as he settles on the couch beside Jin. They were done with lunch and were now just chilling in the living room, chatting with each other. "Yeah, definitely." Namjoon agrees with a small smile as he caresses Eun's hair, her head resting on his lap as she slept peacefully. The girl had fallen asleep as soon as she was done with lunch, tired after all the interaction.

"I'm so pissed you didn't introduce us sooner. She's such a sweet girl. Real sunshine. I can see how she got you wrapped around your finger. Heck I just met her and I'd do anything for her." Hobi says with a bright smile. "I wish we could have introduced you sooner but you know why we couldn't do that." Seokjin says with a sigh, making Hobi mumble a 'I know.'

"She's got all of us whipped for her, hyung. It's not just you. I can't understand how her parents could have the heart to hurt her." Jungkook says as his eyes grow moist. The thought itself made him sad, how could anyone hurt her? A fire ignites in Namjoon's and Seokjin's hearts the moment Jungkook speaks about Eun's parents. The hatred they carried for them was immense.

"They aren't humans that's why. They are monsters." Taehyung spits out venomously, his rage evident with the way he was clenching his fists. "Agreed. Any news about them?" Yoongi asks as he leaned back against the couch. "Nothing. Katherine is still in the hospital and Jihoo is in prison." Namjoon answers softly, he keeps his composure, not wanting to wake up Eun.

"Let's not talk about them. How's the adoption procedure going?" Jimin asks, trying to change the topic. "We have submitted our paperwork and one house visitation is done. We'll have to go through several of the visitations before the adoption gets cleared but Minho has assured that it'll get done quick. Well quicker than the usual time taken." Jin explains as he rests his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"What about sending her to school? Is there any progress with that?" Taehyung asks, Jin had recently broached the topic of school with him and he wanted to know if their were any updates with that. "We are working on getting her on track with other kids her age. Hopefully the next academic year she'd be able to join school." Namjoon says.

"I'm sure she'll be able to. She's a quick learner." Jungkook says with a reassuring smile getting a smile in response from Seokjin. Namjoon smiles at Jungkook's statement too, pulling Jin closer to himself and whispering something to him, immediately making the older blush.

"You guys make me feel so damn single every single time." Jimin whines, making everyone laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 68 10
!! ON HOLD !! Jimin feels so lonely in the small mansion. Even though his best friend Hoesok visits him every week, it feels like something is missin...
31.9K 1.5K 27
"I... I-I'll take care of this child.. I will g-give him my name... His name will be.... Jungsun Jeon Jungsun" "Be my guide, Miso. I want to turn eve...
131K 3.1K 46
Y/N tries to reconnect with her family but it doesn't go as she wanted and now she is a depressed, mute 17 year old girl. When Bangtan are looking to...
DNA By timtim

Fanfiction

51.5K 4.4K 78
"Promise you will always be this hopeful promise!" "I promise will give you the best life! My baby! My Seokjin!" "I want my baby! Jungkook I love hi...