You Can't Hide (Vincent/Purpl...

By ArcheryIsLife2

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another A/N Please read!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17 (Cursing warning)
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Another A/N (Sorry!)
Sequel?
A creepypasta X reader?
I think I know what to do...
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL'S OUT

Chapter 21

5.1K 165 71
By ArcheryIsLife2

(A/N: Hello fellow Archers, here is chapter 21. The picture above I drew yesterday especially for this chapter. That is all.)

Your POV

You screamed. After Foxy thrust his hook into Vincent's back and seeing it poke out of his stomach, it made you sick. You felt light headed. You blacked out...

===========================

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound repeated in a continuous tone. You opened your eyes. White lights blurred your vision. You went to sit up, when you felt something holding your hand. You looked over to see...

"Vincent?" Your voice hoarse.

He looked up. His facial features shocked you. His normal colored skin now had an obvious purple hue. His once brown eyes were completely white. He even had tied back purple hair.

"Y/N, I know you are surprised to see me, but let me explain."

You tried to look as calmly as you could and nodded.

"I'm...not what you think I am."

You looked at him very confused. "W-what do you mean?"

"Remember what happened at the Pizzeria?"

You nodded.

"Well...you can't kill something...that is already...dead..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...