Enchanted

By 1dfanatics345

This isn't your typical fairy tale story. There are no fairy godmothers, no evil step-mothers and no evil ste... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

182 4 1
By 1dfanatics345

Chase's POV

It is sad when you can feel that summer is coming to an end. I have only have two more days left of summer vacation before I have to go back to school. I prefer to call it hell. It's not like I hate school because I don't I just hate how it always makes me stressed out. And this year I am taking four AP classes so I know it will be the most stressful year so far. I go to a private academy called The Mount. Girls have to wear uniforms as do boys. The girls's uniforms are similar to the ones they wore on gossip girl. 

Every summer my family and I head up to The Hamptons in New York to live with my grandparents for the summer. They own a large house right on the beach. It is very relaxing and I love how I can not worry about anything while I am up there. I do miss my friends a lot though. I have four best friends who I have known since I was little. But you will hear more about them later. A lot has happened to me and my family over the past couple months. The biggest shocker was my parents getting seperated. He walked out on us about a month before school ended back in June. He and my mom had been fighting for a while so he moved to New York City where he works as a big CEO for some company. My mom tried to stay positive all summer but I could tell she has been really hurting.

My mom decided that this year was going to be a new start for us. So she sold our old house and bought a bigger house in another development a couple blocks over from my old one. Today is the day where we move all our stuff into the house. We just pulled up and it does seem pretty big for two people to be living in it.

"So Chaz what do you think?" my mom asked me squeezing my shoulders. My nickname is Chaz everybody has been calling me that since I was a baby.

"It seems really nice and roomy." I replied giving her my best fake smile

"I know this is all an adjustment for you but trust me you will love it here. Come with me while I show you around inside." she said linking arms as we walked into the house. It looked like our house but didn't feel like our house. All our furniture and pictures were already up and in place but it just didn't feel like home yet. It didn't help that all the movers are still walking around us trying to put things in their right places.

"Where is my room?" I asked as I followed my mom upstairs lugging my suitcase and duffel bag along with me. 

"We both have our own bathrooms. But here is yours. You have a queen bed and I hope everything is set up just the way you like it." my mom said excitedly. I looked around. It sure was a lot bigger than my other room. My only problem was I can see directly into my neighbor's room. It looks like a teenage boy's room.

"Mom I will practically be able to see my neighbor naked if I wanted to." I complained to her pointing at the window

"Sweetie that is why people make curtains. It is called put them up and stop complaining." she said giving me her signature look

"Alright I will let you settle in but what do you want for dinner? I was thinking pizza or Chinese?" 

"Chinese please. I think we had enough pizza over the summer to fill a homeless shelter." I said chuckling

After unpacking for what felt like an hour I flopped on my bed and turned my laptop on. I have not been on any social media once this summer. I like to spend the summer with my family that I don't get to see that often. I opened facebook first and saw that I had over twenty friend requests. I accepted them all and checked twitter and instagram next. Lastly I checked The Talk.com This is a website that is sort of like Gossip Girl but instead of just being used to stalk the popular kids at school and say mean things about other people, all students have access to post whatever they want. I just posted when and where cheerleading tryouts are going to be after the first day of school. I should probaly tell you where we live. We live in a small town in North Carolina called Tree Hill. It is a small town but there is a lot to do. The beach is just around the corner as well. I am starving so I am going to go down and see if dinner is here.

***************

I woke up today to a note from my mom saying she will be working late. My mom works as a dental assistant. Gross right? I could never touch people's teeth all day. So my friends and I right now are currently all lounging at the community pool. I have on a white bathing suit that is normal bikkini bottoms but the top looks like a sports bra but it criss crosses.

"So who wants to start first about how their summer went?" My best friend Avery asked. Avery and I have been friends the longest. I have known her since I was four. She is a little bit curvier than the rest of us girls but she is absolutely flawless. She is so gorgeous and she has this pretty beachy blonde colored hair it used to be real long but she cut it to her shoulders at the start of the summer. 

"I'll start." My other friend Austin said. Austin is tall, bulky, tan, and has shaved brown hair. He is the star of the football team and he wants to get into every girls' pants. He is pretty much the school's player. He told us about how he went to live with his sister who lives out in LA all year around. He was going on about how many girls he hooked up with.

My other friend Chelsea went next. Chelsea is perfect. She doesn't wear too much makeup because she doesn't need it. She has beautiful natural bleach blonde hair and every guy in the school wants to either date her or hook up with her. She is a little on the shy side so she doesn't date too much. This summer her whole family lived in Paris while her Dad did his training there. Her Dad is a special pilot in the army so he isn't around a lot.

And then there is Nick. Nick is the captain of the boys' soccer team and plays guitar which all the girls in school swoon about. He really only dates a girl for no longer than two weeks before getting bored of them. He keeps telling me he is waiting for that one special girl. He was in Flordia all summer spending time with his Mom who is a Marine Biologist. His parents have been divorced since he was six so he spends summers with his mom and the rest of the year with his Dad.

"What about you Chase? Anything interesting happen to you in the Hamptons?" Austin asked wiggling his eyebrows at me

"Are you kidding? She was probably too busy sticking her nose in a book to realize anything going on around her." Chelsea said making everybody else laugh

"HA Ha you guys are so funny with your jokes. And not really. This summer I tried to reinvent myself. Things have been weird with my parents splitting up so I was really just trying to focus on me and my mom." I explained shrugging

"Well you both seem to be doing a lot better now." Avery said gently

"Yeah well things are different now. You girls ready for cheerleading this year?" I asked excitedly changing the subject

"Yes! We are so going to win Nationals this year!" Chelsea exclaimed making a couple people give us weird looks

"That's the plan. Now we lost six seniors so we have to fill six slots. So we need the best girls out there remember." I said as we began packing up since it was getting close to dinner time

"Let us do the cutting people please. You are way too nice to do it. If it was up to you you would allow everybody to be on the squad." Avery said slinging an arm around my shoulders

"Is it such a bad thing to be nice to people?" I asked giving them all a look

"No but sometimes Chaz you are a little too nice." Nick commented

As we were walking out to our cars a group of five guys in a black truck wizzed by and knocked down a bunch of signs that were in people's lawn with a baseball bat. The one guy holding the bat was extremely attractive. He was tan and had dark brown hair that was pushed up and to the side. He saw me staring and looked me up and down before giving me a smirk and the little head nod boys do. What really captivated me about him was his eyes and how they were this beautiful almond brown color.

"Oh great the idiots are back in town." Austin said breaking me out of my thoughts

"Who are they?" I asked and my four friends looked at me like I was from Mars or something

"You really do live under a rock kid. You really don't know who they are?" Nick asked me and I shook my head no.

"The tall one with dark, short, black hair and crystal green eyes is Drew. The one who looks sort of like Drew but a little shorter his name is Marco. The last two are cousins the one with the blonde shaved head is Matt and the one with the shaggier dirty blonde hair is Jake. The most attractive one out of the group or as most of the school likes to call him, "The Leader" that is Hunter Riley. They are all seniors and all super attractive. They are all completely badass especially Hunter. They break into places, smoke, drink, break girls hearts all the time. I heard they got into trouble with the police last year four times." Avery explained to me

"They are the bad boys of The Mount and every girl wants them. But none of them ever seem to have a girlfriend or let alone be seen with a girl unless they are at a party." Chelsea added

"So basically the type of boys your parents warn you about. Well I don't have time to waste on people like them. I have enough to worry about." I said climbing into Avery's car. 

As we pulled away I looked out my window to see Hunter staring at me intently. I felt a blush rise to my face and I quickly looked away. I don't even know the guy but deep down I felt like I wanted too. I kept replaying his smirk and head nod in my head as Avery drove me home.

"So did that whole group stick around for the summer?" I asked her breaking the silence

"Nah they all went with Hunter and his mom to Greece for the summer since Hunter has family there. Rumor has it that they hooked up with over twenty girls while over there. Amazing." she said shaking her head

"If it is true they probably have a lot of STDS." I said laughing making Avery laugh too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
48.3K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
749K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!