In the Arms of Danger

By Broken_Samurai_

Y/N's world is destroyed when she loses a leg in combat. With a medical discharge and the inability to do muc... More

⚠️Warnings⚠️
New Life
Ceremony
New Job
Confession
Walls Tumble
Understanding
Too Soon?
Gift and Passion
Acquaintances
Past Trauma
Crazy Thinking?
Pleasure
Plans
Stuck With You
Uh Oh
Mixed Feelings
Trust
Fight
Cult Threats
How?!
Opposite Feelings
Comfort
Panic
Cult
Deal

Capture

114 5 7
By Broken_Samurai_

Shit! Did you just kill Bob?! You're frozen in the truck as you stare at Bob's collapsed body right behind you in the rear view window, chewing on your bottom lip as you try to think. Maybe he wasn't chopping up a person! Maybe it was some deformed animal? Why are you trying to justify this? You're pretty positive you saw a human arm being chopped off a bloody torso, Bob grinning and drooling above it. You glance in the rearview mirror again at Bob's still body, taking a deep breath and throwing the truck into drive. You need to get out of here.  A scream leaves you when Bob is suddenly at the window, slamming down on the gas and in your panic smashing right through tall bramble bushes that bring the truck to a stop.

You quickly climb into the back of the truck and throw open the back window, climbing out and looking around you. There's brambles everywhere but you need to get out of here. The bed isn't completely covered so you leap out that way, grunting in pain when you land. At least your prosthetic hasn't busted.

"Y/N!" Bob barks as he rushes towards you, quickly turning tail and bolting into the trees. "Wait! Just hear me out!"

Nope! You're so not doing that. You don't want to become the next victim. Of course something just had to go wrong. It's always too good to be true. You yelp when your prosthetic catches on a tree root and you're sent crashing to the ground, your vision blurring as tears cascade down your cheeks. No! No, no, no, no! You work to get back to your feet, screaming when you're suddenly grabbed from behind.

"No! Let me go! Let me go!" You scream in your panic, struggling against Bob.

All knowledge of martial arts and hand to hand combat completely space in your mind. The adrenaline is causing the sound of your heartbeat in your ears to be almost deafening. Your breathing goes short and the tears don't stop streaming down your cheeks. You wind up getting sick in Bob's arms, trembling from the force your body exerts getting sick. You slump when you finally stop, barely even registering Bob lifting you into his arms. Instinctively you clutch his shirt and press closer to him. Even the very strong smell of blood doesn't snap you out of your daze.

"Geez, ya coulda hurt yourself," Bob grumbles softly.

You look up at him and then at the house as he slowly walks you to it, panic sparking up all over again as your eyes go wide.

"N-No! Please!" You sob out as you begin pushing against his chest. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Please! Please don't kill me."

"I ain't gonna kill ya," Bob growls back, his anger only sending you into further hysterics.

"I'm sorry," You sob over and over again. "I'm so sorry. I'll behave. I'll be good. Bob.  Bob please."

He stays silent and you watch with wide eyes as he moves towards the house. Your gaze is on the door to the cellar as the doors menacingly hang open. You close your eyes tight and wait for the descent but instead Bob walks right past it and to the front door. He's able to get it open despite holding you and you're just blubbering endlessly without any real words coming out of your mouth. Bob is silent as he holds you, taking you to the bedroom where he sets you on the bed. It feels like your mind just short circuits as you stare ahead of you.

"I hate ta do this but I need you calmed down enough to talk. I have business ta finish up. You just.....gather yourself," He tells you.

With those final words he leaves the bedroom and leaves you sitting there alone in the Bed. You bury your head in your hands and break down all over again. The exhaustion gets to you and you end up passed out, not even registering the fact your good leg is now in a shackle.

~~Bob's Pov~~

"GOD DAMMIT!" He snarls, driving his knife into the chest of the body he was cutting up.

He stabs the torso and just leaves the knife in there when he's exhausted himself enough. He sinks to the floor and buries his hands into his hair and clutches it tight. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this. You were never supposed to find out what he really used the damn cellar for and now you want to leave him. You want to leave him and probably report him for what he's done. Not that he can blame you since what he is doing is illegal but he still didn't want you to find out about this. What are you doing to think about him now?

You're going to hate him. He can't let you go. He can't lose you. He feels guilty but he just can't lose you. You've made him the happiest he's ever been and he absolutely adores you. He's in love with you and he doesn't want you to leave him. Maybe you two could talk it out? Maybe you'd be able to understand or even forgive him! As long as you don't see it things should be fine right? He could continue with his cannibalism and you can be none the wiser!

No, what is he thinking? You're probably going to try and kill him first. You're an ex-soldier after all and he knows you've done a lot for the 'greater good' but he also knows you've messed up too. You talked to him about losing civilians or hostages during your time overseas, so maybe you'd understand? Probably not the cannibalism part but the murdering part shouldn't be that bad. Right? You could come to understand him. You can understand that for him killing is necessary. He doesn't do it super often and when it's not spooky month he usually takes his business to the city. It's easy to hide there.

Plus, he never knows any of his victims and he was careful not to get caught. He knows how to work around the system. Plus, every time he's ever gone to jail he's able to break out. So, even if you do report him, it's not like he can't get out. The only issue is him getting a hold of you again if he can because he just can't live without you. God does he love and adore you.

Something happens to Bob that hasn't happened in a long time. He begins to cry. Tears rush down his cheeks at the thought of losing you, breaking down into sobs. Stupid Bob! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He's a moron. Why did you even come down in the first place? He'd asked you to stay out of it so he's confused why you came down in the first place. He wracks his brain to find a reason but he probably won't know until he asks you. You looked so scared. You looked terrified of HIM! What does he do now? Is he really going to lose you forever?

He gives you a few hours to calm down and relax before he returns to the bedroom, sighing when he finds you sitting in the corner and glaring at him. A couple things litter the once empty nightstand that were clearly used in an attempt to get the shackle off your ankle. It's special made so only he is capable of getting it off. He sets down the tray of food he brought as what he hoped would be a peace offering but he's not so sure you're going to even come and touch him.

"Look, you can't judge me for killing someone. For the eating of them I get but I can imagine you're able to just let the murderer thing slide," Bob explains as he watches you. "You're not innocent either."

"I never said I was!" You snap at him with anger as tears fill your eyes. "I know I'm not innocent. What are you going to do?"

"Keep ya here of course! You'll get used to being in this cabin and when you do we'll take off the cuff on your ankle. Okay?" He says gently. "It's for your own good."

He watches your gaze go to your ankle, your hand gently rubbing the metal. He would bet money on what you're thinking. You're trying to think of every possible escape route available to you. Unfortunately for you he has a demon on his side to help track you should you find your way out of the shackle. He sighs when you curl up and bury your head in your knees, moving to kneel down in front of you. He easily catches the punch you throw at him, and is quick to pin you to the floor. Your heart pounds in your chest as you stare at him in fear.

"Please don't kill me," You breathe.

"I ain't gonna kill ya but ya need to get your head on straight and stop freakin' out. We can work through this," He tells you. "Hear me out?"

"You eat people! How am I supposed to 'understand' that?!" You spit back at him. "You kill people Bob. Kill them when you don't have to."

"How many people did you kill when you didn't have to? How many times have you gone against orders?" He demands of you, watching as you go silent. "Neither of us are innocent."

"You EAT people," You hiss back at him, flinching when he laughs. "That's wrong on so many levels!"

"Oh please. There's too many of us anyway and I'm doin' this place a favor eatin' em. No different than cows or pigs. Humans just have the brains ta fight each other on it," He tells you with a wide grin. "Didn't you do the same once?"

"No, I never had to eat anyone," You hiss back at him.

"Not the eatin' people darlin'. Doing the world a favor getting rid of people you were never given orders ta kill?" Bob growls softly.

You go silent at his words because he's not wrong. He's absolutely right and you know it.

"Those who aren't innocent," You reply weakly.

"Are any of us really that innocent?" He purrs, leaning down right next to your ear. "You're not that innocent either sweetheart."

He smirks and gets to his feet, standing over you with a grin as drool drips doen his chin. He frowns when you flinch as he offers you his hand, mentally scolding himself for taking things a little too far. He just wanted you to think of things from his perspective. He gets the eating innocent people feeling and he definitely ain't gonna argue with ya on the front. However, if he kept his killings limited to people who aren't innocent ya might come around on the whole thing. Only ones he refuses to even eat are child predators. Those people can go to hell and he murders every single one he comes across. He's good at what he does. It's how he's stayed out of prison all these years.

You hesitate again but eventually you do grab his hand. He figures you're probably scared he won't leave until you do, which isn't a total lie. He helps you to your feet and lets your hand go, gently cupping your cheek and guiding you to look up at him. For a moment he doesn't see any fear in your eyes. For a moment it's filled with how much you love him. He's going to need to get that look of yours back.

"Just consider it. Please," He says, pressing a kiss to your forehead before he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 748 17
- A 35-year-old criminal psychologist obsessed with the 'red devil case' is finally in the town where it all happened. After striking a deal with the...
262 31 8
When his daughter doesn't come back home one night from going to the store everything falls apart. He loses her then loses his wife all too fast.. A...
81.6K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
44.5K 1.1K 90
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...