In the Arms of Danger

Broken_Samurai_

Y/N's world is destroyed when she loses a leg in combat. With a medical discharge and the inability to do muc... Еще

⚠️Warnings⚠️
New Life
Ceremony
New Job
Confession
Walls Tumble
Understanding
Too Soon?
Gift and Passion
Acquaintances
Past Trauma
Crazy Thinking?
Pleasure
Plans
Stuck With You
Uh Oh
Capture
Mixed Feelings
Trust
Fight
How?!
Opposite Feelings
Comfort
Panic
Cult
Deal

Cult Threats

97 4 3
Broken_Samurai_

⚠️Warning⚠️
⚠️Drugging (Not of reader)⚠️
⚠️Lemon⚠️

~~~~

"Cheers!" The cult leader grins as he holds up his cup. "To another successful summoning ceremony."

"Cheers!" Everyone responds, downing their small drinks in one gulp.

"So, Bob, we've been talking and we all feel your little.....toy, would be a perfect sacrifice. You know, since she hates you now." The cult leader declares, earning snickers from the group.

"DO NOT CALL HER A TOY! It's a minor bump in the road. She's comin' around," Bob growls back. "She ain't for this. Many of you are married with kids. Why am I not allowed to have a partner?"

"We never said you couldn't," The cult leader huffs. "We just don't want her ruining one of our best members. Plus, it'll be more difficult getting you out of jail if she has evidence. Seems she's more of pet than a partner."

"If all you're going to do is insult my partner I'm leaving," Bob hisses, wishing he hadn't finished his drink so he could just throw it in the leader's face.

"Oh come. We're only joking! Of course she's a partner. That's why she's chained to your bed," The leader remarks, everyone bursting into laughter. "Clearly she's not the right one to be with because as soon as she leaves you it could spell trouble for you and all of us. We're trying to look out for you, Bob."

"I don't need your fucking 'look out for me' bullshit. She has done way more for me than this cult or demon ever has!" He snarls back, his anger only rising....among other things. "Have a good night."

"Awww don't be like that Bob!" The leader cries out, amusement evident in his voice. "She's going to hate you forever. You've even said so yourself. Right Andrew?"

Bob snaps his head to Andrew and narrows his eyes at the man. He thought they were keeping this confidential. Andrew has never given him a reason not to trust him but clearly Bob has judged him wrongly. He fights the urge to wring the leader's and Andrew's necks. He wants to but he's unable as his mind keeps going back to one thing. Arousal. Instead of lashing out he ignores them, turning heel and marching out of the house. His heart is pounding as the arousal only grows, climbing into his truck and gripping the steering wheel. He knows exactly who can help him but he knows you hate him right now. The last thing you'd want to do is fuck him.

Still, he can't do this in the truck and he can't do it without something covered in your smell, so he needs to go home regardless. He should have been more careful. They've despised you since the beginning and they're trying to get you to hate him. They're trying to make him slip up and get angry to the point he kills you. He just can't. Killing is out of the question and so is you being a sacrifice. He's not really sure how he makes it home safely, fighting down the arousal that's only growing stronger. Fuck. He's relieved when he manages to get to the house, climb out of the truck and making his way to the house.

He groans when he gets to the front door, leaning against it as his other hand palms his pants. God this was getting painful. He manages to stumble inside and get to the bedroom.

"Bob? You okay?" You ask him, his hazy eyes finding you settled comfortably in bed reading.

"I just need something," He pants out, his voice coming out huskier than he means it to be.

He makes a beeline for the hamper and begins digging through it for something of yours but when he brings it to his nose his and your stuff have mingled together so much it's not just your smell he gets. He groans softly as he tries to think. Shit.

"Bob?" You call out, getting out of the bed and walking towards him on your crutches, your chain making slight noise as it drags with you. "Hey, what happened?"

"Your shirt. Please. I need your shirt," He pants, bending the basket slightly as he braces himself against it. He needs to get out of here before he does something he'll regret forever.

"Hey. Tell me what's going on?" Your voice is firm, his head snapping to you.

"Just.....shirt. Please," He whimpers, wanting to just slam you onto the bed and have his way with you.

He can't. If he ever has any hope of you willingly staying with him he needs to get out of here. His body is hot and it's all he can do to not touch himself or you. He just needs a little help from your stuff to get him off a few times until the damn drug gets flushed from his system.

"Oh my god! They drugged you?!" You cry, Bob whimpering when your cool hands rest against his burning cheeks. Are his eyes really that hazy? He feels pretty hazy and he's starting to have trouble even focusing on anything except the erection in his pants.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," He whimpers as he sinks to his knees, leaning into the coolness of your touch.

"Bob," You breathe softly as you kneel down in front of him, your hands still resting on his cheeks. "It's okay. I'm here."

"No," He moans softly, refusing to look up at you. "No, I can't. I've already done so much to you. I'm a terrible person."

"Bob," You call softly, forcing him to look up at you.

He's caught off guard when you suddenly kiss him, his hands clenching into fists as he trembles. He whimpers when you bite his bottom lip, trying and failing at not giving you access when your hands slide down his chest but unable to keep from gasping at how pleasurable it feels. He moans softly when your tongue finds its way into his mouth, allowing you full access without fighting back. He's doing his best to keep from latching around you, still trying to fight the haziness as he tries to resist. No, he can't. He can't do this. You're going to hate him for it and you're going to leave him. Without meaning to tears stream down his cheeks, torn between arousal and fear.

"Come on darling," You hiss against his lips. "Come to bed."

"Noooo," He moans out, his body shuddering when your hand suddenly brushes down the front of his pants. "I'm sorry."

"Shhh, it's okay," You breathe against his lips. "Come on."

"I'm sorry," He breathes once again.

Despite his apology he's unable to hold back any longer when you run your fingers through his hair, tugging your arm to get you close to him and smashing his lips to yours, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him. He's able to get to his feet and helps you up before wrapping his arms back around. His hands cup your ass and he lifts you into the air, the sound of your chain causing him to pause a moment.

"Bob, please," Your voice is husky in his ear and it's all the permission he needs to get you pinned to the bed.

He buries his face in your neck, enjoying the moans he earns as he marks your skin, claiming you as his. He groans when your knee slides against his crotch, his length throbbing painfully in his pants. Your hands slide down his chest and down his stomach before they grab the bottom of his sweater, Bob parting to let you pull it off of him. His lips connect to yours once you toss it away, shivering against your touch as your bare skin meets his. He returns the favor, his hands trembling as they slowly lift your shirt up and then toss it elsewhere in the room. He trails kisses down your neck, marking your collarbone as he trails his lips lower, surprised to find you braless. Still, he's not arguing as he trails his tongue between your breasts.

"Bob," He hears you gasp, his hands coming to cup your breasts.

"Darlin'," He moans back, gently massaging your breasts in his hand.

He shudders when your knee rubs against him again, jerking back and working off his pants and boxers. He can't get to you fast enough. You do the same while he's off of you, his eyes widening at the half lidded look you give him as you spread your good leg and injured leg apart. He swears he can feels his heart pounding in his cock right about now. He climbs between your legs and smashes his lips to yours. He's aware enough to ease himself inside of you gently so he doesn't hurt you. He doesn't have to have a quick pace. He wants to enjoy this as long as possible. He enjoys the moan he earns out of your once he's all the way inside you, peppering kisses along your neck. He pulls his hips back and thrusts them forward again, enjoying the way your body is tight around him.

You're so perfect. You might hate him but god did he love and adore you. You're everything to him, everything he's ever wanted in his whole entire life. He never imagined he could love anything as much as he loves you.

"Faster. Please, faster," You plead with him after a while of his steady pace and he readily agrees.

He shifts his hips until he finds your g-spot, thrusting into you at a quicker pace. He moans when your nails scrape down his bare back, pleasure and desire overwhelming him as he admires your state below him. You're moaning about as loud as he is and when he gives you enough access you return the favor of marking him in your own love bites. Hard pants leave both of you as he speeds his movements, chasing the orgasm that's been so close since the damn drug started coursing through his system. He can't help himself as he opens his mouth wide and bites hard onto your shoulder. He's caught by surprise when you reach your orgasm first, your pulsing walls bringing him to his own orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," You gasp out below him as your hands tighten around his neck. "Again. Please. Again."

He has no issue with your request as his arousal is still high, the drug still coursing through his veins. He loses track of how many times you both orgasm, lost in the pleasure and desire as you two come together over and over again. You're both covered in bruises and bite marks by the end of it, surprising Bob when you bit him as well and god you were so fucking hot when you did it. The drug isn't completely out of his system as his mind still feels a bit hazy but neither of you have the energy to even continue.

"I have to pee," You groan after you two just cuddle for a little while, both of you coming down from your highs together.

"Need help?" He asks you.

"I got it," You smile, giving him a kiss before easing out of bed.

He watches you make your way to the bathroom on your crutches, admiring you from the bed. He never wants to lose you but he's sure it's only going to be a matter of time. Maybe even in the morning after all of this is said and done. He doesn't want to threaten you to stay. It's bad enough he keeps you in this house against your will. You've been pretending it's fine lately but he doubts it. You told him you can't sit still and that's all he's made you do. He's held you here against your will and pretends he doesn't know where you are to your friends even though he does. He's destroyed your life and he hates himself for it. He's been the worst partner in existence.

"I love you," You tell him as you snuggle close to him after coming back from the bathroom.

"I love you too," He breathes, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Nothing has ever made him cry quite like you make him cry. How can you possibly love him after all of this? How can you still say that after all he's done. He listens as your breathing evens out as you fall asleep. He just cries a while as he holds you, eventually falling asleep with you in his arms. This might be the very last time he ever gets to do this after all.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

81.9K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
47.7K 1K 18
[It's Halloween eve when you feel like you're being watched. You ignore it, and keep heading home, only for a crazy series of events to lead to what...
292K 9.7K 46
Y/n was a cheerful girl who always take care of her dad. she was living on the village with happy peoples until..mutants attacked their lands and kil...
For Her PanWar24

Фанфик

10.1K 378 26
"Break me, destroy me. Tear my land down. Ruin the crops, burn the lands, fill the land with smoke fire and chaos. Break every damn bone in my body...