M'Lady (On hold)

bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... Еще

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Volpina

721 24 2
bbogii_vok

At Agreste Castle, Y/N was putting away her school supplies and fencing equipment. After putting everything away, she hurried to Adrien's room and knocked. "Adrien, hurry up! We're going to be late."

"Just a moment and I'll be ready. Until then, go down to the car." She did as he said and started down the stairs. But before she could go out the door, she heard her father's irritated voice.

She looked through the door and saw him on the phone putting a book away in a safe that was behind their mother's painting. Was there a safe behind the painting? This discovery surprised her a little. Then Gabriel started towards the door, so she quickly ran away and hid. As she walked away, Plagg flew out of her jacket.

"Is he hiding something behind mom's painting?" she wondered, then went into the room. "Oh, I love dirty secrets!" Plagg said, then followed her. Once she reached the painting, she grabbed it and opened it, revealing the safe. "Oh, yes, go on, go on!" the kwami ​​assured her. She entered a code, but the system did not accept it.

"It looks like it has a different code. It won't work like that and my fencing class is about to start." she said, but Plagg immediately objected. "Good thing I'm here." he said, then flew into the safe. "Wait, Plagg no!" She quickly opened the safe.

"My, my, what have we gotten here? A book on Tibet, an old flyer from a hotel, a load of old junk, come on, where's the good stuff?" The kwami ​​then threw a book into her hand. "I've seen this book somewhere before. But who cares, I'm famished. I need Camembert!"

"Why is my dad keeping this locked in a safe?" She started flipping through the pages of the book, which had various drawings of the miraculouses and their owners. She flipped through the pages until ahe got to the butterfly miraculous.

"Hawk Moth? What's this monster doing in a book about superheroes?" Then someone's voice spoke. "Y/N are you here? You weren't at the car." The girl was startled by the sudden voice, but calmed down when she saw that it was only Adrien. "Adrien, you scared me."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to. Hey, what's in your hand?" He went to her and she showed him the book. Like her, he looked at it in astonishment. Adrien looked up from the book and saw that there was a safe in the wall. "That's where you got the book from? But why was it there?"

"I have no idea. All I know is that dad locked it in here for a reason." Then they both heard footsteps and quickly closed the safe and then the painting. Y/N quickly put the book away before Nathalie entered.

"Y/N, Adrien, you're going to be late." she told them. "We were just looking for my homework, silly me." she smiled in confusion, while Adrien nodded in agreement.

--------------------------------------

The twins arrived at the school. They walked into the building, but then the noise was louder than usual. Everyone was talking about a girl named Lila. About how fantastic and exciting her life is.

"Lila? I've never heard of her. Maybe a new student?" Y/N asked as Adrien shrugged. "Probably." They continued their walk, but suddenly a girl with brown hair stood in front of them.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you are the Agreste twins, right?" The two were stunned for a moment, but nodded. "Yes, that would be us. I'm Y/N and he's Adrien. Nice to meet you." she introduced themselves. The girl in front of them looked very happy.

"I've heard so much about you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Lila Rossi." Adrien quickly spoke up. "So you'd be the one everyone's talking about today?" The girl seemed almost pleased to hear this. "Oh, they're talking about me? I didn't think what I had to say would be so interesting."

They couldn't even answer when she suddenly grabbed them and dragged them to the top of the stairs. The girl told different stories about herself. Some were fantastic enough to be true. During the story, the girl sometimes started playing with Y/N's jacket.

Meanwhile, Marinette saw this. "Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my life?" Not only that bothered her, but also the fact that, according to the girl, she was friends with Ladybug. Moreover, they are very close. She never made friends with her. She was sure she was lying. She probably wasn't just lying about that.

While she was thinking to herself she noticed Lila pulling Y/N into the library with Adrien following closely behind them. She stared at them in disbelief and jealousy until Tikki emerged from the purse. "You wouldn't be a little jealous, Marinette?" she teased her.

"Huh? Me, jealous? No way." she denied as the kwami ​​began to giggle.

Meanwhile, in the library, the twins sat at a table and waited for Lila to come back. Then Y/N decided to take out the book from the safe. She put it in the middle so Adrien could see it. They were just looking at the pages when they heard Lila's voice.

"Now we can get going on our history homework. It's so much more fun doing it together, don't you think?" Y/n quickly placed one of her books over the book to cover it. Lila sat down next to them, then looked at the girl in amazement. Then she saw the book.

"What's that?" she asked, then pulled the book close to her and began to study it. "Uh, nothing." Adrien said quickly. "Just stories about superheroes." Y/N said but then Lila put her hand on hers. "I love superheroes." she turned a page in the book, then saw Ladybug's drawing.

"Ladybug?" she wondered as Y/N began to marvel. "She's amazing." The brunette frowned at this, then sat closer to the girl. "A girl doesn't need to wear a costume to be amazing, you know."

"Uh, yes I know, I just-" Lila cut her off. "So, you've got a little soft spot for the bug, huh?" Y/N's face flushed, but she quickly began to deny it. "Me? Oh no. I just admire her, you know."

"You know, I actually happen to be very close friends with Ladybug." Adrien looked surprised while Y/N was a little doubtful. "Really?" he asked. "We can chat about if you two want. Not here though. Why don't we meet at the park after school and I'll tell you everything." Then suddenly something hit against the wall. They looked around gasping, but saw nothing.

Suddenly, Adrien's alarm went off. "We gotta go. We've got a lesson in 58 seconds." They packed up their stuff but before they could leave Lila stood in front of Y/N causing her to drop her bag causing the books to fall out. "So, the park?" She pulled the book away with her foot, then picked up the bag and pressed it into her hand.

"Uh, sure." They agreed and hurried to the door. Lila picked up the book and then walked away looking at a fox hero. Adrien hurried out the door while Y/N lagged slightly behind. She was about to go out when she heard a voice. She looked to the side and saw Marinette holding her head in front of a table in pain. She walked over to her.

"Marinette, are you okay?" The blue haired was shocked at the sudden presence. "Yeah, I-I just hit my head on the table because I needed a book for one of the classes, but I-I accidentally dropped it and it fell under the table." she explained hastily.

Y/N reached out and helped the girl up. Marinette blushed slightly at the touch of their hands. They stared at each other for a bit until the blonde's phone rang. She looked at the phone worriedly.

"Uh, I have to hurry now, my fencing class is about to start. I'll see you later, Marinette!" she said and ran out of the library. Marinette watched her leave with softened eyes.

"She's so cute, she's so perfect, she's so-" she was interrupted by Tikki, who reminded her that they had to follow Lila for the book.

--------------------------------------

After the fencing lesson, the twins hurried to the park, where Lila was already waiting for them. She motioned to them and then sat them down on the bench.

"So, you know Ladybug, for real?" he asked. "Not only did Ladybug save my life, we've become very close friends because we have something very special in common. It's what I wanted to tell you two about. I'm the descendant of a vixen superheroine myself. Volpina."

"Volpina?" Adrien wondered while Y/N realized something. "Wait, I think I read about her in our book." She was about to reach for the book when Lila put her hand on hers, stopping her.

"Of course she's in your book. She's one of the most important superheroes, more powerful and celebrated than Ladybug. Between you and me, Ladybug doesn't even make the top ten. My grandma gave me this necklace." she explained desperately, then took out a necklace.

"Are you telling us, this is a miraculous?" Adrien was still in disbelief as he and his sister studied the necklace. Y/N was a little suspicious. She knew that only she and Ladybug had miraculous. Also for Hawk Moth. She felt that something was wrong with this, but the jewel seemed real. Then Ladybug suddenly appeared.

"Well, hey, Lila. How's it going? Long time no see. I saw your interview on the Ladyblog. Awesome job." she put her foot between the twins and Lila. "Oh, sure, I remember our instant connection when I saved your life and we've been really good friends ever since practically bffs." The brunette hid her face behind her hands in shame.

"Uh, actually when did I save your life again, Lila? I don't recall. Oh yes, of course, now I remember. Never! And we're not friends either. Miss show off here was trying to impress you and everyone around her."

Y/N felt bad for her for a moment. She sensed that something was wrong with what she was saying. She knew that Ladybug's outburst was justified. After all, she wouldn't like it if they told her lies about her either, but maybe she should have confronted her in a different kind of approach.

"So, I guess you're not a descendant of a superhero either." his question sounded more like a statement. "She's more like a super liar." said Ladybug. "Okay, maybe she lied about a few things, but-" Y/N started but was cut off by the brunette.

"How dare you?!" Lila picked up her bag and ran away. "Hey, what was that all about? I mean, maybe you could have been a little less rough with her." Y/N said causing Ladybug to stop for a moment. "I-I don't put up with lies, especially when they're about me." she said and then left.

"What's wrong with you, Ladybug?" she wondered.

--------------------------------------

The twins were just getting out of the car when they spotted a meteorite in the sky. They and the bodyguard gasped and then Y/N quickly ran into her room. "Plagg, claws out!"

Meanwhile, Ladybug was hurrying towards her home when she too saw the meteorite. She started to stop it, but suddenly someone fly past her. The person grabbed the bottom of the meteorite and threw it back into the sky.

She landed on a rooftop and then turned to the people. "I am Volpina, the only superhero Paris needs!" People started cheering and chanting her name.

Ladybug watched from a rooftop until Kitty Noir jumped up next to her. "Suddenly a new superhero appeared and people are already cheering for her. We weren't received like that at all." the blonde complained. The blue haired agreed. "Not only that, but isn't it weird that this superhero just appeared out of nowhere?"

"Yeah, kinda weird, but at least her stopped the meteorite." The bug hero crossed her arms. "I could have easily stopped that meteorite myself."

"Hey, relax, I'm just saying she did a good job." Then Volpina jumped in front of them. "Hey guys, glad you dropped in. I need a hand, come on." The heroines looked at each other and then followed her. Arriving on a rooftop, they spotted Hawk Moth.

"I can't believe it. It's Hawk Moth in the flesh." the blonde was in disbelief. "He never shows up. Something big is going on, really big." wondered Ladybug. "It's gonna take all three of us. We better make the most of our individual talents." added Volpina. The blue haired stared at her suspiciously.

"Very nice to meet you by the way, Kitty Noir. Cool outfit." complimented the brunette. "Uh, thanks. You too, Volpina." Ladybug didn't like this conversation, but dismissed it and looked at Hawk Moth instead. "First the meteorite now Hawk Moth appearing both on the same day? Don't you think that's a little bit unusual?"

"Why would you say that?" asked Volpina. "I was asking Kitty Noir." she growled at her. "Is something wrong, M'Lady? You are a little unusual today."

"I'm fine. Just fine. Say, Volpina, what's your miraculous?" she questioned. "My necklace." The blue haired continued her questioning. "What power does it give you?"

"The power of flight and super strength."

"That's all you've got? Isn't there something unique?" Kitty Noir asked in wonder. Volpina looked a little offended, but then she thought about it. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Well I mean like Ladybug's Lucky Charm or my power."

Ladybug smiled at this and agreed with the statement. "Unless you hide your true power from us." Volpina was about to reply when Hawk Moth suddenly teleported away. "He's getting away!" she shouted and started flying after him. The two followed her.

"Ladybug, go to his left. Kitty Noir, you take the right and I'll come from behind." Ladybug quickly interrupted. "No, I-I take the right, Kitty Noir goes from behind and you...take the left."

Volpina laughed. "Okay, makes no difference to me."

"Good." With that, the brunette jumped away.

"I understand that you don't trust her, because she really just appeared. But if this is really real here now, then we better pay attention." Kitty Noir explained, then jumped away. She jumped to the mayor's office, but he disappeared. "Um, where did he go?" Then she saw him teleport away and quickly started following him.

He just kept teleporting so she never managed to touch him. She stopped for a moment and thought. He always just teleported and never attacked, just ran away. It's like he doesn't want anyone to touch him. But then why would he appear if he doesn't attack? Her thoughts were interrupted by the clang of her staff.

"Is Volpina with you, Kitty Noir?" she asked her partner. "No. And there's something wrong with Hawk Moth. Why does he appear when he's not attacking, just running away? Couldn't it be something else?" Ladybug looked pleased. "You're smart, my kitty. He was never there. That's Volpina's power. She creates illusions. The Hawk Moth we saw wasn't real."

"So that means she's also a new akumatized person. But why did she do that?"

"I think it's partly my fault. I ruined her chances with the girl she likes." she explained. "Lila?" thought the blonde. "I'm sure she's going to her house. I'll send you the address. Meet me there!" she nodded and hung up. "I think I know the way already."

--------------------------------------

As she reached the house, she quickly jumped through the bathroom window and transformed back. "Wouldn't Kitty Noir be more useful in this situation?" Plagg complained. "Probably so, but if Volpina really likes me, I might be able to convince her to stop doing this. Or at least hold her up until Ladybug gets here."

"Do you seriously think you could talk her out of this? Although keeping her up isn't a bad idea." Y/N noticed her approaching so she signaled to Plagg who quickly slipped into her jacket. "Y/N!" she shouted.

"Um, hey, who are you?" Volpina walked over and showed her the necklace. "Do you remember this necklace? I didn't know how to tell you the truth but at least this way you can see for yourself that I'm not lying. I am a superhero."

"Lila?" she pretended to be surprised. "You can call me Volpina. I'm sorry about the scene in the park earlier today. Ladybug's jealous because she's not as powerful as me." Then Ladybug jumped through the window.

"See what I mean? She's jealous of me, of you, of us but this time you're not going to ruin our date, Ladybug!" Y/N was surprised at that.

"Um, excuse me, but it wasn't really quite a date." Volpina stared at her. Behind them, Ladybug looked amused. "But you don't have to be angry about that."

"Excuse us, but I need to have a chat with super liar. You, stop thinking your illusions are reality!" Y/N quickly ran into the bathroom. "So, was I right or was I right?" he boasted. "Come on, at least I held her up until Ladybug got here. And now, claws out!"

She jumped out the window and then jumped in through the window of the bedroom. "Sorry, I got a little lost." Volpina blew her flute and created illusions about herself. Ladybug threw the yo-yo at them, making them all disappear. Then the blue haired cried out. "Kitty Noir! She's taking Y/N!"

"That's an illusion too!" She told. "How are you so sure?" The blonde tried to give an answer. "Uh, my feline sixth sense. It's legendary." Then Ladybug went to the bathroom and pulled the door.

"Really? You don't say. Y/N's gone!" she said, then jumped out of the window and started following Volpina. Kitty Noir sighed and followed her. They followed her all the way to the Eiffel Tower where the villain was holding Y/N. More precisely, her illusion.

"Give me your miraculous or I will!" she shouted. "I thought you loved her!" Ladybug shouted back. "Not as much as seeing you two defeated. No hard feelings, right?"

"You're bluffing. It's another illusion." Kitty Noir said. "You want to bet on that?" Meanwhile, she slowly began to remove her fingers from the illusion. Ladybug gasped and reached for her earring. The blonde quickly walked over to stop her. "Don't do that, M'Lady." She threw her staff at them, causing them to disappear.

Volpina grunted, then went to the very top of the tower and created a bunch of illusions about herself. The heroines reached the top and were surprised to see so many illusions.

"Lucky Charm!" A popsicle appeared from the yo-yo. Ladybug opened it, then turned away as the light reflected from it. "I've got an idea to take down Volpina."

"With a chocolate popsicle?" she was confused. "Trust me. Get ready." Kitty Noir nodded. "Cataclysm!"

Ladybug lifted the popsicle into the sky, causing the light to reflect off of it. One of the illusions covered her eyes. Kitty Noir saw this and quickly destroyed the bars above her that fell around her, trapping her.

"Trapped like a fox." said Ladybug, then took the necklace off her neck and threw it on the ground.

"Your days are over, akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the popsicle and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The spell fixed the necklace and made the bars around her disappear. Volpina transformed back to Lila.

"Lila. I totally overreacted and never should have spoken to you like that. I'm sorry." she regretted. "Forget it, Ladybug, you were right, we'll never be friends." She swept the heroine's hand away, then walked over to the necklace, picked it up, and walked away.

"There's one problem we still have to solve. Where's Y/N?" Ladybug asked, causing Kitty Noir to wince slightly. "Uh, everything's been put back to normal, right? So, she must be safely back at home." she explained.

"I should check to make sure." She was about to leave when the blonde stopped her. "Don't worry about it, I'll go. You're about to change back." she pointed to the earring. "So are you. No arguing, I'll take care of it." she said and then left.

"Ah, that's stubbornness it's so irresistible." she sighed in amazement and hurried to her house.

As soon as she got there, she quickly jumped through the bathroom window. "Y/N? Are you in there?" she heard her partner's voice outside the room. She quickly transformed back and opened the bathroom door. "Hi Ladybug. I've been hiding here for as long as this has lasted. The danger is over now right?"

"Y-Yeah, don't worry, everything's fine now. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." The two stared at each other for a while, then blushed and turned their heads away.

"W-Well, I'll be leaving now. Bye, Y/N!" she said and left with a red face. Y/N smiled and then watched her leave with a loving smile.

--------------------------------------

Adrien and Y/N were in the girl's room and they were looking at her bag. They were looking for the book.

"I don't understand that. Where can it be? I put it away, I remember. You don't have it?" The boy shook his head and they both sighed. "We have to find that book before dad finds out we took it."

--------------------------------------

Marinette was just outside the door of a Chinese massage shop. She knocked and opened the door. A man was sitting in the middle of the room wearing a red T-shirt with a floral pattern. She recognized him. The same man she helped cross the road on the first day.

"Hello Ladybug." he said and she walked into the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

And that would be the end of the first season. I loved writing it and I can't wait to start writing the next season.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
225K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
53.8K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
73.4K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...