๊งเผบ~ึ„ส€ึ…สษ›ฦˆศถ ฦˆษฆวŸึ…ึ†~เผป๊ง‚ -๐™ข๐™๐™–...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"

269 8 3
By always_sleep_at_3am

Another day had started and another 8 hours in school began.

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. But of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month." aizawa said.

"Don't tell me..." denki turned to you and kirishima with a nervous expression.

"During vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods." aizawa added, his tired gaze landing on those who aren't academically successful which caused to raise a suspicion in you.

Everyone jumped up in excitement that they'll get to experience out door training with their friends.

" let's test our courage!" mina yelled.

"Baths!" mineta added.

"Fireworks." tsuyu said.

"Open air-baths" mineta added.

"Curry." lida said.

"Hot springs!" mineta said.

"If we're out in nature, we will have to work under different conditions, right?" yaomomo questioned.

"No matter what environment, we must choose wisely... Interesting." tokoyami stated with a cool and gloomy aura.

"eating and sleeping with everyone! I'm so excited!" toru yelled.

Everyone was excited for this training camp, you however were neutral about this thought. You always liked the outdoors, so when you were a kid your mom always took you hiking every month, ever since she was admitted to the mental hospital you always went hiking by yourself every month or so.

Aizawa would then interrupt the Class's enthusiasm.

"However." aizawa activated his quirk, and everyone went silent.

"Those who do not pass the final exam before that... Will be sentenced to stay in summer school." aizawa said.

Instantly, denki turned to the few females behind you, and kirishima turned to his few friends behind him.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" kirishima yelled, his voice was loud and clear.

"Yes sir!" denki happily added.

"Girls, do your best!" mineta yelled.

Everyone was determined to pass the exam now, and none of you knew, that the training camp would be the most hellish thing all of you would experience.

Somewhere in japan

"Hero Killer... I didn't think he'd get caught, but everything else went as expected for the most part." a gloomy man with a outdated tux and a darkened face stated while he admired a picture of shigaraki from a monitor.

"With this, those who want to go wild or those who sympathize with him will seek out the league of villains as a place to release their urges. Tomura shigaraki will be put in a position where he must unify all of them." the man stated.

Someone would then reply to his statement.

"I believe things will move faster if you go out before them, though, master." the man's companion remarked.

The man would then lightly laugh at his reply.

"Then hurry up and fix my body, doctor..." the man said.

"if only we've gotten our hands on super regeneration five years earlier... After your wounds healed, it was just a useless quirk." the man's companion who seems to go by the title "doctor" said, walking behind the man to see what he was looking at on the monitor only to see a picture of shigaraki.

"The leader of the league of villains, huh? I wonder if that child can really do it..." the doctor said.

"it's fine. I'll have him work hard... In order to have him become the next 'me'." the man would then reach out and touch the screen of the monitor that had the picture of shigaraki.

"That child was born with the twisted sense headed for that." the man said.

"Speaking of child, I found another that has a quirk that might spike your interest, master." the doctor said.

The man turned to him with an interested smile, his companion would then speak.

"A UA student, preferably endeavors unwanted child. I've gotten a hold of his birth certificate, you'll see details of his quirk there." the doctor handed the man the folder that consisted of a specific someone's birth certificate.

The man took a while to read the file, and then he would grin.

"this boy, y/n... His quirk is Azure flames, huh? I'll admit it's a powerful quirk.. But it's useless for me. " the man then handed the birth certificate back.

"however, he'll be a great aspect to shigaraki. I'll have him kidnap the boy and try to persuade him to join. " the man said.

"Are you sure, master? He was raised by heroes... And came 2nd in the sports festival. I don't think he'll be willing to become a villain." the doctor pointed out.

The man chuckled.

"No worries, if he continues to deny shigaraki's request, I'll deal with him. And give him a little lobotomy." the man stated, his grin growing wider.

"I see, May I ask, what do you see in this boy y/n for you to think he'll be a great aspect to shigaraki? " the doctor asked.

The man scoffed and turned back to the monitor.

"I know a sleeping tiger when I see one, y/n has an evil side of him hidden in those e/c(eye color) that just needs to be resurface." the man replied before he rested his chin on his hand.

"Enjoy things while you can, all might... Enjoy this farce of a temporary peace." the man murmured to himself.

A few days later, after the midterms.

The bell had rang, signaling everyone that lunch break has arrived.

Apparently, this was the ranking for the midterms, lowest to highest.

Rank 21. kaminari denki.
Score:15/100
Rank 20.ashido mina.
Score: 25/100
Rank 19.Aoyama yuga.
Score: 26/100
Rank 18. Hanta sero.
Score: 35/100
Rank 17. Toru hakagure.
Score: 37/100
Rank 16. Kirishima eijiro.
Score: 42/100
Rank 15. Tokoyami fumikage.
Score: 51/100
Rank 14. Uraraka ochaco
Score: 54/100.
Rank 13. Rikido Sato.
Score: 56/100
Rank 12.koji Koda.
Score: 59/100.
Rank 11. Shoji mezo.
Score: 64/100
Rank 10. Mineta minoru.
Score: 69/100
Rank 9. mashirao ojiro.
Score: 75/100
Rank 8.kyoka jiro.
Score: 78/100
Rank 7. Asui tsuyu.
Score: 80/100
Rank 6.todorki shoto.
Score: 84/100
Rank 5. Midoriya izuku.
Score: 86/100
Rank 4. Bakugo katsuki
Score: 87/100
Rank 3.lida tenya.
Score: 89/100
Rank 2. L/n y/n.
Score: 98/100
Rank 1. yaoyorozu momo.
Score: 100/100

"Okay, that's it for today's class." aizawa said, gathering his paper before he leaves.

"There's only one week left until the final exams. You are all studying for it properly, right?" aizawa looked up back at the class.

"I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's a practical component as well. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." aizawa said, and he left the room.

As soon as he closed the door you stood up and walked towards yaomomo with a proud smile.

" Yaomomo, let's go study at your place. " you said.

Yaomomo's attention shifted from her books to you.

" hmm..? You know my parents don't want you around me until you gave them the essay-" before yaomomo could finish you slammed three papers at her desk.

" Done! " you proudly said.

Yaomomo took your papers like you were applying for a job, and she smiled in excitement.

" This is a nice essay! You're surprisingly good with English.. " yaomomo said.

You nodded.

"congratulations on your score during midterms btw! Man if I only studied enough in trigonometry I should've also gotten a perfect score..!" you said.

"You're best in math, yet you're having a hard time on trigonometry?" yaomomo asked.

"I prefer answering questions with solutions okay? Trigonometry barely has any solutions so I get bored whenever I'm in trigonometry class.." you embarrassingly murmured and turned away and leaned on Yaomomo's chair.

Yaomomo chuckled.

"I see." she said, she then rested her chin on her hand.

Suddenly, jiro approached.

"yaomomo, sorry to disturb you two, but can you guys assist me with my studies?" jiro asked.

Both you and yaomomo turned to her.

"depends on what subject." you said.

"Im having some trouble with math in quadratic functions..." jiro said.

Yaomomo smiled. But it seems like she's visibly upset..

"Well... If math is your problem y/n right here is a fast calculator." yaomomo said, she heald tight on your wrist and slightly moved you closer to jiro, is she upset..?

You chuckled at yaomomo and moved her hand out of your wrist and you heald it firmly on yours.

" How about we both teach you? " you suggested.

Yaomomo's eyes widened.

"Y/n..." she murmured in surprise.

jiro's mouth was a gape when she saw you hold her hand firmly. But she decided not to comment, for now at least.

Sero suddenly approached.

"Sorry, me too if it's alright! How are you with classical Japanese, yaoyorozu?" Sero asked.

Suddenly ojiro approached.

"I'd like to join too.. There's a bunch of stuff I can't understand..." ojiro said.

"Please!" the three of them bowed at yaomomo as they begged.

Yaomomo's eyes glimmered as they asked her for help for their academics.

You chuckled at this and gave yaomomo a nudge, but she just responded by holding tighter on your hand.

Yaomomo smiled and she instantly stood up.

"of course! Me and y/n would love to help!" yaomomo yelled in reply, she raised your hand along with hers when she did.

You looked at her confused.

"Eh..? Me..? But they asked you for help though..." you tried to protest but they firmly ignored your comment.

"Yey!" they replied.

"Hey don't ignore me, don't I get a say in this-" again you were ignored and interrupted.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend! What do you think y/n?" yaomomo turned to you finally acknowledging your well being as she heald both of your hands.

"Well I think-" before you could reply mina interrupted you.

"Really? I can't wait to visit your house, yaomomo!" mina said.

Yaomomo began to be thrilled at this and her grip on your hand tightened without her realizing.

"in that case, I must tell mother and have her open up the hall!" she said.

Hall? Wow.. You knew yaomomo was reach but you could've never guess she was that reach.

"What kind of tea are you all partial too?" yaomomo asked.

What kind of tea?... Well actually you aren't surprised that she drinks tea but what surprised you is that she asked them like she thinks everyone drinks that stuff everyday.

"in my family, we always drink harrod's or wedgewood. So if you have any preferences, pls let me know!" yaomomo said.

She's very talkish now..

"Of course, you can count on me to help you study too! I will definitely show you how I can help!" yaomomo added.

Wow what happened to the "me and y/n", oh well, at least you know she can take care of them without your help.

She also seemed adorable with this side of her, although you'll appreciate it if she'd acknowledge your opinion right now.

Denki would then speak.

"What was that again? Harry's that'll do." denki said, his tone seems to be his same tone when he's brain dead except it was more softer.

"It's harrods, denki." you said.

"ohh whatever anything would do... " jiro said with the same tone as denki.

You looked at the a little disturbed.

Are they drunk?

Yaomomo then pulled you close to her.

"Y/n, you'll assist me on preparing for their tutor session, right?" she asked.

You sighed and just smiled.

"Yea sure... Anything to please you.." you mumbled the last part, as yaomomo continued to jump up and down in excitement.

Time skip.

Yaomomo decided to eat with, sero, denki, jiro, mina, and ojiro to talk about about their academic struggles, you in the other hand was invited by izuku and shoto to eat at the same table along with lida, tsuyu, ochaco, and toru.

You all sat down and started to peacefully eat your lunch when shoto suddenly spoke.

"y/n, you're going to train for the practical exams later, right?" shoto asked.

"hmm? Ohh, yea.. But I'll study for the written exams with yaomomo first and teach jiro with the quadratic functions and ojiro with modern literature.." you replied.

"ohh so you're going to tutor them later?" Izuku asked.

You nodded.

"Well I won't take it as a tutoring since yaomomo would also help me in trigonometry during the session.." you said.

Lida suddenly spat his water out.

"Trigonometry?? But didn't you score higher then yaomomo during the individual exams for trigo?" lida asked.

"So..? I just want to spend time with yaomomo that's all." you explained.

"you're such a sweet boyfriend then,
y/n." tsuyu added.

You chuckled and continued to eat.

Toru looked at you confused.

"huh...? He didn't deny it..?" toru asked and ochaco gave her a nudge.

"Don't point it out toru...!" ochaco murmured.

Izuku then cleared his throat before he spoke.

"anyways.. The practical exam is kinda scary since I can't tell what will come out..." Izuku said changing the subject.

"I don't think it'll be anything crazy." lida reassured izuku before he continued to eat.

"The written exam questions will come from what we study in class, so I should be able to manage somehow, but.. " Izuku paused, ochaco would then speak.

"You should be able to manage, huh?" ochaco said, she was still visibly shock by her rank in the midterms.

"Seriously, what will we have to do for the practical exam..." Izuku then turned to you.

"What do you think, y/n?" Izuku asked.

You stopped for a moment and momentarily chewed on your food before you replied.

"Honestly, In my opinion since they made us fight robots during admission exam, I'm guessing the final exam would be fighting real people now... Maybe class vs class..?" you said.

Ochaco would then speak.

"Everything we did so far... So, cambat training and rescue training, and then basic training..." ochaco mumbled, it seems like she's trying to spot a pattern and guess the practical exams.

"In addition to studying, we'll have to maintain good physical-" before izuku could continue someone suddenly elbowed him on the head.

You all turned to the individual, and saw it was the student from Class 1-b, neito Monona.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it." monoma sarcastically said, continuing to glare at izuku.

"you're from class B...monomo..!" Izuku said.

"How could you-" Izuku tried to stand up to himself or act like bakugo but due to his kind and awkward nature he wasn't threatening at all. Monoma interrupted him.

"I heard you guys met the hero Killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in class A just have to hog all the attention, huh? " monoma said.

Lida, shoto and izuku was shocked by this.

Lida would then glance at you and saw that you had a dark shade covering half your face.

"Oh no..." lida mumbled and nervously looked away.

Monoma doesn't know that you don't take conversations involving the hero Killer lightly. So he doesn't know what he's gotten himself Into.

You stood up from your chair, and glared at monoma, monoma was shocked at this and was visibly scared a little since he did slightly respected you.

You walked towards him, and leaned close to his ear.

"Monoma, it's not about hogging attention," you whispered, your voice tinged with frustration but your body language said otherwise.

"Encountering the Hero Killer was a terrifying experience, not some ploy for recognition. We were in a life-threatening situation, trying to protect someone who we barely even know to uphold the principles of heroism. It's not a matter of seeking attention, it's about facing adversity and proving ourselves capable in the face of danger. You'd do well to understand the gravity of the situation before making baseless accusations." you took a step back from him to view his reaction.

Monoma had a irratated and shock expression on his face as he took one step back from you.

" Tsk, it doesn't seem like an act of heroism. Based on my judgement and other's judgement you used that experience to your advantage to gain more popularity... Or is it just because you class A scums keep attracting trouble, right?" monama replied with a mocking tone.

You clenched your fist.. This dude be looking Hella punchable right now.. But you kept your cool and took a deep breath before you calmly replied.

"Well, if you had any idea about the danger we faced, you wouldn't be so quick to judge," you retorted, your voice was laced with a tinge of frustration.

"I explained this once and I'll explain it again, We didn't go seeking attention, we were confronting a genuine threat to the safety of everyone. And It's not about hogging attention, it's about protecting our classmates and upholding the values of heroism, something you might want to learn a thing or two about." you stated with a firm and stern glare.

Monoma grinned.

" Ohhh how scary.. You class A scums really like to-" before monoma could finish kendo arrived and karate chopped him on the next and he fainted.

Kendo grabbed his tray and heald on to his shirt preventing him from hitting the ground.

"Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to lida?" kendo said while disappointingly looking down at monoma.

"Ty, kendo." you thanked kendo in relief.

Kendo turned to you.

"Sorry, y/n. This guy's heart is just kinda.... You know?" kendo said.

You chuckled.

"I could tell." you replied.

Kendo smiled at you, and placed a hand on her head.

"Oh, right. You guys were talking earlier about what's going to be on the practical, right?" kendo asked.

"It seems like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam." she added.

"What? Really? How do you know?" Izuku asked.

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though." she stated.

"No, it's not cheating." Izuku protested while beginning to do his daily mumbles again.

"That's right, I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. I see... I should've asked the upperclassmen... Why didn't I think of that?" Izuku Mused, entering another world forgotting that people around him could hear him.

"I could ask my friends in the uppclass if you'd like." you added.

Monoma regained consciousness and would then speak.

" Are you an idiot, kendo? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable class A." monoma Grumbled slowly lifted his head up and gave you a death glare but again kendo karate chopped him on the neck and he once again fainted.

Kendo then turned around and started to pull monoma away.

" They're not detestable. " kendo Protested walking back to the table of class B.

You all watched them leave and sighed in breath of relief.

"kendo's like the big sister of class b.." Izuku stated.

"Kind of like y/n being our big brother." tsuyu Chimed in the conversation.

"I think of y/n as my younger brother though." toru said.

"Y/n is taller than you, though, toru..." tsuyu prostested.

"Shut up, don't point it out tsu!" toru Shouted in embarrassment.

Time skip.
End of school.

"Hooray!" mina and kaminari Shouted in the same time after you informed them about the information you've heard from kendo.

"oh, it'll be easy if it's just robots!" kaminari said nonchalantly.

"Indeed! Thank you, y/n! " mina replied.

You chuckled in response to this before leaning back on the desk of one of the front row seats and crossed your hands.

"Don't thank me, I'd thank kendo if I were you." you replied.

"Thank you, kendo!" they happily Shouted.

"If you were up against people, you guys would have a hard time controlling your quirks, right?" you Inquired.

"Right! But I can just let loose with robots!" denki happily answered.

"It'll be easy for me to melt them too!" mina added.

"Now you just need yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals! " sero Chimed in the conversation.

"we'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" both mina and denki Shouted at the same time showing how excited and relief they are.

While the two celebrated you looked down at the ground and started to drift off in the ocean of your thoughts again.

Robots for the final exam? Isn't that a bit too easy now.. Especially since your class has experienced a lot of villain battles lately so you're not sure letting your class fight robots is a good start.

You'll have to inquire more Information through mirio later.

Bakugo's raspy voice would then speak pushing you out of your thoughts.

"it doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat them up, right?" bakugo protested and glared at the two.

"so what are you idiots yammering about?" bakugo stated.

Mina and denki was offended by bakugo referring to them as "idiots".

"Who are you calling an idiot-" denki was going to stand up for himself and mina but bakugo yelled at him cutting him off his sentence.

"Shut up!" bakugo Shouted causing denki to remain silent.

"If you need to control your quirk, then control it! idiot!" bakugo remarked. He would then glare at izuku.

"Right, deku?" bakugo asked.

You stood up from the desk and watched them closely incase bakugo would start a fight.

"I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what," bakugo narrowed his eyes at deku.

"but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way." bakugo Grumbled.

Ochaco would the nervously approach you.

"Oh, bakugo must be talking about how deku was moving like him the other day." ochaco said.

You glanced at her and looked back at bakugo and izuku.

"It's obvious." you commented and continued to watch the two carefully.

"I don't need another half-baked result like that at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better, whether you like it or not. " bakugo then pointed at izuku.

"I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you! " he Shouted.

Bakugo would then angrily glance at you.

"L/n, Todoroki! I'll beat both of you too!" bakugo said before he left the room.

You and shoto exchanged stares and then at izuku, the room was once again quiet. You would then speak.

"Well that was. Delightful." you remarked.

"Delightful...? Your sarcasm isn't needed here pretty boy." denki said.

Kirishima would then speak.

"It's been a while since I've seen bakugo that intense." kirishima voiced.

"Impatience perhaps?" tokoyami added.

You shoke your head.

"No, I know impatience when I see it, that's pure hatred right there." you Protested and glanced at the door that bakugo exited from.

"Bakugo... He's gotten worst then I thought..." you Muttered before you sighed.

At yaomomo's house.

Yaomomo asked you to be 2 hours early before jiro, ojiro, sero, denki, mina arrived to help her prepare.

You waited outside of her house gate
.. And admired it.. You knew yaomomo was rich... But not this rich, her literally fence was so long it seemed to be a city now at this point.

You reached for the doorbell and rang it.

Suddenly the speaker that was attached to the doorbell would then speak.

"Y/n! I'm glad you arrived just as I expected..! Come in, don't mind the Samoyed's... They're very active when visitors arrive!" yaomomo said, the gate would then open signaling you to enter inside.

Samoyed's huh? You remembered you had one once, when you were 6.

You walked inside and was immediately greeted by a huge mansion with a fountain at the front of its entrance.

You whistled in amaze and continued to walk towards the mansion. But suddenly, 2 white fur balls started to run towards you.

Your eyes widened and before you knew it the fur balls pounced on you and started to lick you prefusely.

You don't remember Samoyeds being this active... Usually border collies act like this.. But who knows? You're just a man who likes dogs and not a professional who studies them.

Yaomomo would then step out of her mansion only to see her dogs continuously harassing you with their playful banter.

"Ahh! Y/n! I'm so sorry! Shoo collie, Monty!" yaomomo scared her dogs off you and she quickly helped you up.

"Are you alright? I didn't know they'd tackle you like that, I'm so sorry...! Here.." she handed you a towel to which you gratefully took and wiped their saliva away.

You chuckled.

"It's fine. I'm a dog person myself so I'm use to those kind of greetings." you remarked.

You and yaomomo entered her mansion and you were shock to see how fancy and clean it is in the inside.

"I wonder how many maids did you need to clean this.." you asked.

"Only two! My maid and butler both have a cloning type of quirk." yaomomo explained, you two further walked into her home and the more you see the more confused you get and amazed your opinion on yaomomo's house goes.

Soon you both arrived at the hall, and it was somewhat dusty.

" Excuse the sudden dirt. We only open up the hall in holidays, family gatherings or meetings and such..! If you don't mind I'll go prepare our guest's tea! While you clean the hall!" she handed you a bucket of clean water, soap, mop, gloves, and other cleaning materials.

" alright. " you shrugged and gladly took the cleaning materials she gave you.

Yaomomo would then gratefully smile and lean forward and gave you a peak on the lips.

"ty!" she said before she left the hall.

You were blushing after that kiss and just sighed.

"I didn't remember agreeing to be a maid, but okay.." you shrugged and grabbed the gloves and placed them on your hands before you started the cleaning session.

You scrubbed the table, deep sanitized and cleaned the floor, wiped the windows, cleaned the dust off the wall, and even used your quirk to fly up in the ceiling to dust off the chandelier all under 1 hour and 23 minutes.

The room was clean and not a spec of dust was left. All that needs now is to sanitize the table and it'll be set for a learning session.

You sighed in relief and grabbed the bocket of water and placed your hand in and preheated it with your quirk. Once the water was almost at boiling point you dipped the scrub and towel in it and started to wipe the table with it while spraying it with an anti-bacteria spray.

Suddenly the door opened and yaomomo peaped in, her eyes were dazzled in amazing by the results that you showed.

"Woah... Y/n, I didn't know you're a husband material! You did great on cleaning the hall!" yaomomo remarked while glancing around at every corner of the room in amaze.

You chuckled, and removed the gloves from your hands.

"Well it's all set. How about you?" you asked.

"I have already prepared all the tea for each of them, Now we wait!" she replied.

You smiled at how enthusiastic she is today.

"You've put so much effort into preparing for this," you remarked,

"Your dedication to helping our classmates is really fascinating to me ya know." you added.

Yaomomo smiled gratefully, as her eyes briefly met yours.

"I want to ensure that everyone has the support they need to succeed, nothing too special" she responded, her cheeks had a red shade on them.

"With your help, y/n. I'm confident we can make this tutoring session productive and beneficial for everyone." yaomomo voiced, she would then glance at the grandfathers clock on the corner of the room.

"We still have a few minutes, would you like to walk around y/n while we wait?" yaomomo suggested.

"I'd love to." you replied.

After a while of walking around the mansion and talking about certain subjects and topics Yaomomo and you found yourselves strolling through the expansive garden that surrounded the Yaoyorozu mansion.

The gentle rustle of leaves and the distant chirping of birds created a serene ambiance, punctuated by the intermittent whispers of the wind weaving through the trees.

As you both walked along the intricately landscaped pathways side by side, Yaomomo pointed out the various botanical wonders that adorned the estate while explaining the good benefits of specific flowers and plants that you both would pass, her voice filled with a quiet enthusiasm as she shared the history and significance of each carefully cultivated plant and flower.

You listened attentively, captivated by Yaomomo's knowledge and the passion with which she spoke.

"The garden has been a cherished sanctuary for generations," Yaomomo explained, her gaze sweeping across the vibrant blooms that adorned the surroundings.

"It's a testament to the legacy of my family and their dedication to preserving the beauty of nature." yaomomo added, her gaze at one of the flowers softened.

You nodded in appreciation, your gaze drawn to the delicate interplay of light and shadow that danced across the garden.

"It's beautiful, like you. " you remarked.

Yaomomo blushed at your comment, but she tried her best not to ruin the moment with her fanfic.

"The care and attention put into maintaining this place, it's a reflection of the enduring spirit that defines your family. My mother used to have a garden similar to this but... She.. Stopped caring for it and it died out." you explained, a wave of guilt engulfed you when you remembered your mother rei.

Yaomomo nodded in understandment, and decided not to ask further more details as to why your mother had stopped caring for her garden.

You both continued on your exploration, but then stumbled upon a secluded alcove adorned with an elegant stone fountain, its cascading waters adding a soothing melody to the serene surroundings.

Yaomomo's eyes sparkled with delight as she began to share the stories of her childhood adventures within the hidden nooks of the estate to you.

With each step around the fountain, yaomomo's connection towards you deepened, she appreciated how willing you were to listen to her stories about the beauty of her estate without showing any signs of boredom or irratation. You just listened and stared at her with great anticipation to her next story.

After a while you and yaomomo returned to the estate and continued to wait for your 5 students.

As the clock struck the designated hour, Jiro, Denki, Mina, Ojiro, and Sero arrived.

Yaomomo was excited, she opened the gate for them and turned to you.

"Y/n..! Go and greet our friends while I go prepare the tea set!" yaomomo asked.

You briefly nodded with a smile and yaomomo went off to prepare the tea.

As ordered you did greeted jiro, denki, ojiro and sero.

their expressions was a mix of determination and eagerness and also astonishment to yaomomo's estate.

They would then turn to you.

"y/n! When did you get here?" mina asked.

"I arrived 2 hours early to help yaomomo prepare the hall since her parents and her two house helpers are out for a short business trip." you explained.

You then guiding them to the elegantly arranged study area, where a wealth of educational resources awaited them.

You all waited for yaomomo to arrive to began the tutor session when ojiro suddenly spoke.

" I feel so out of place it's making me nervous.." ojiro nervously stated.

"Me too..." Sero replied glancing at the fancy walls of the halls.

Yaomomo entered The hall while pushing what seems to be a table on wheels that had pastries, cakes, a tea set and other such things.

"Is something the matter?" yaomomo asked her thrilled aura and bouncy persona was emitting.

"Oh, nothing..." they all replied nonchalantly.

Throughout the evening, you and Yaomomo provided patient guidance and support, helping yout classmates grasp complex concepts, clarify doubts, and refine their understanding of the subjects at hand. Their collaborative efforts fostered an environment of focused learning, mutual encouragement, and a shared commitment to academic excellence.

As the days past, everyone was slowly learning the different concepts of the things they use to be confused at, most of your classmates are studying hard too, izuku, ochaco, lida, bakugo and kirishima and so on so fourth.

Until day one of the written exams came, of course you had no problem with it and swiftly answered every questions with 0 sweat.

Second day for the written exams went well too, until it came to the third day.

"Everyone, pencils down! The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them to me." aizawa said.

"Thank you y/n!" jiro yelled in satisfaction as she approached you.

"Me too, y/n!" ojiro added.

You smiled proudly at them.

"I'm happy i helped..!" you said blushing slightly.

And so, your three days of written exams were over. And then came the day of the practical exam.

practical exam area, center Plaza.

When you arrived at the Plaza you were shock to see all the teachers looking at you and your class.

What is this supposed to mean..?

"Now, we will begin the practical exam." aizawa said.

"Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." aizawa added.

Jiro would then speak.

"There are a lot of teachers..." jiro whispered to you and yaomomo.

"I know... I have a bad feeling about this.." you replied, you then shifted your attention back to aizawa and the rest of the teachers.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time. And some idea of what you will be doing." aizawa respectfully said.

Denki would then speak.

"we're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" denki Shouted in excitement.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of courage! " mina chanted in excitement.

"Too bad!" a voice called out, and it seems to be coming from... Aizawa's scarf?

"For various reasons..." Suddenly, principal nezu popped out of aizawa's scarf which shocked everyone.

"The exam will be different starting this time!" nezu happily declared.

"Principal?!" jiro, sero, ojiro exclaimed in shock while you and yaomomo exchanged nervous stares.

Yaomomo then turned back to principal nezu.

"Different?" she Muttered in surprise.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and prioritize teaching that is actual fighting." nezu climbed down aizawa using his scarf while thirteen assisted him down and he successfully landed safely at the ground.

"Therefore... We will have you form teams of two, with one team being 3 and fight against one teacher!" nezu happily announced.

Everyone was taken aback by this and your jaw dropped in shock. Suddenly yaomomo grabbed hold of your hand which startled you a little.

You looked at her and she has this nervous expression while she looked down at the ground.

You heald tighter on her arm to try to reassure her that it'll be fine.

You started to hope that you and yaomomo are in the same team now.
You shifted your attention back at aizawa.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relations, so listen up, here are the pairings..." aizawa said.

"first, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are on team, and they're against me." aizawa said with a gloomy voice when he mentioned himself.

You turned to yaomomo and shoto, and then back at Aizawa.

"Next is 3 pairs, which is midoriya, bakugo and l/n are a team."aizawa added.

The two then turned at each other in shock that they got paired with in a team. You in the other hand seem to get what aizawa is doing right here. Did he overhear bakugo's outburst a few days ago?

You waited patiently for aizawa to inform who you're up against. Is it thirteen? Her quirk is a good counter with yours. Maybe, cementoss?

"and their opponent..." aizawa paused. And suddenly a specific someone jumped down and landed infront of you, bakugo and izuku shocking you all.

"shall be... Me!" all might added.

A wave of fear and a shiver was sent down your spine... No way you're going up against the strongest, well now you know why your team is 3 instead of 2.

"All might?" you, izuku, bakugo asked at the same time.

" you three must work together to beat me!" all might said.

Bakugo glared at izuku and you, and you awkwardly smiled at him whilst izuku hid behind you.

"I didn't think the day would come where I'd have to work with you, bakugo." you remarked, bakugo just angrily turned away from you while muttering a few curses to himself.

"and now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be up against all at once!" nezu announced.

1st match:
cementoss vs kirishima & Sato.

2nd match:
Ectoplasm vs tokoyami & Asui.

3rd match:
Power Loader vs lida & ojiro.

4th match:eraser head
vs yaoyorozu & Todoroki.

5th match:
Thirhteen vs uraraka & aoyama.

6th match:
Nezu vs ashido & kaminari.

7th match:
Present mic vs Koda & kyoka.

8th match:
Sniper vs hagakure & shoji.

9th match:
Midnight vs sero & mineta.

10th match:
All might vs midoriya & bakugo &
l/n.

"The time limit for the exam is 30 minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!" Nezu explained.

"capture the teacher... Or escape... Its kind of like combat training." you Mused.

Yaomomo raised her hand.

"is it really okay to run away?" yaomomo Inquired.

Nezu gave her a thumbs up.

"Yes." Nezu replied.

"Even so, it'll be different from combat training! You will be up against someone way better than you!" present mic added.

"Better than us? I can't really imagine it, though..." jiro stated while Koda tried to stop her.

"Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?" present mic Shouted at jiro with an American accent.

Thirteen would then speak.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Pls think of us as villains." thirteen requested.

"AHH! VILLAINS!" denki yelled and ran up to you and hid behind your back.

"Too literal denki.." you said nonchalantly.

"wait.. When you see a bunch of villains the first thing you'd do is run to y/n and hide behind him?" jiro teased as she heald back her laughter.

"I was joking okay..!" denki Shouted as he walked back to mina.

"... Anyways, assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win against them, then that's fine. However..." sniper paused.

"in cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be wiser to run away and get help.
L/n, Todoroki, lida, midoriya. I'm sure the four of you understand this well." aizawa said.

A sweat fell down your forehead, as you remembered what native yelled that day.

" Idiot! The hero Killer is after that kid in white armor and I, right? Don't fight back! It'd be better if you ran away! "

You wanted to swore to yourself that you'd never make that same mistake again, but it's hard to keep a promise of that kind especially when you're raised to have good morals and be sacrificial..

" Fight and win, or run and win. " Izuku Muttered.

" That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But even with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right?" all might asked, he would then reach for something behind him.

" that is why we had the support course made these for us! " all might would then show everyone what seems to be a bracelet of some sort.

" ultra compressed weights! "all might introduced.

" We'll put on about half of our body weight. " all might explained as the rest of the teachers and him placed the weights on their wrist and ankles.

" It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina." as soon as all might secured his wrist weights he was all most dragged to the ground due to its heaviness.

"Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought... By the way there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using young hatsume's" all might added.

So it was hatsume's design? No wonder it looked familiar.

Bakugo would then speak.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." bakugo Grumbled.

All might would then laugh at his statement and then glare at you three.. The way he glared at you was like he isn't a hero at all, If only looks could kill...

"I wonder." all might Muttered under his breath, you couldn't hear it but you knew it doesn't sound polite.

"All right. Each team will take the practical exam in order on the preparation stage. Sato, kirishima. Get ready." aizawa said.

"Yes sir!" they both replied.

"Those waiting their turn can watch the exam or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all. " aizawa and the rest of the teachers walked in the building.

You then turned to bakugo and izuku and was about to speak but bakugo suddenly walked away without even acknowledging you and izuku.

Izuku turned to you with a worried stare.

You sighed in frustration... Classic bakugo.

"Well we can't strategies if bakugo isn't going to talk to us... Man he's like one of those younger siblings in movies.. Always ignoring their older siblings.." you Grumbled and face palmed.

"Well, he might not want to work with us but I think we can still try to strategies and let him do whatever he wants." Izuku suggested.

"hmm, I don't see how that won't hurt." you shrug, you both then followed behind the teachers and entered inside the building.

The both of you decided to occupy a random room to discuss your strategy.

As soon as the door closed behind you izuku spoke.

" Okay, so All Might's strength is unparalleled, so it'll be harder to think of a strategy against him" Izuku began, his voice a fervent whisper as he began outlined your adversary's formidable abilities.

"We'll need a plan that capitalizes on our combined strengths and exploits any weaknesses we can identify." Izuku Mused.

You slightly tilted your head at him.

"Identify? Aren't you like, all might's biggest fan. How come you don't know?" you asked.

"I-it's complicated alright..." Izuku replied.

You nodded in understandment, and then your mind began to race through potential scenarios and tactical approaches.

"Well then we'll need to coordinate our Quirks effectively," you suggested.

"One problem is, kacchan won't be willing to coordinate with us at all...." Izuku pointed out as he sighed in frustration.

"nah, we don't need his explosion! With Your full cowling and my azure flames combining them strategically might just give us the edge we need." you said with a reassuringly smile.

Izuku's eyes gleamed with a newfound resolve towards your suggestion, his mind already formulating a series of potential maneuvers and collaborative techniques.

"If we can create distractions and opportunities to exploit All Might's attention span, if one of us runs out of the stage then we might stand a chance and actually win" he reasoned, his voice tinged with cautious optimism.

Your gaze flickered with a sense of growing confidence, your belief in your shared abilities increased.

"We'll need to be agile, coordinated, and relentless, though If we'd go with that strategy. " you affirmed.

"it's fine, we'll manage either way! But who would run to the exit? " Izuku asked.

"Well, since bakugo won't agree on running I guess me and him would fight all might, while you. You run to the exit since you are fast now thx to your full cowling-" you explained. But a loud bell rung across the building.

"Team Sato and kirishima retires due to both members losing consciousness." the speakers bleared.

"Seriously..? That was surprisingly fast.." you remarked.

"It looks like we need to rush our strategy, y/n.." Izuku nervously added.

As you both continued to refine your strategy, the room around you faded into the background, both of you focused on a singular imminent challenge.

You both talked and suggested other plans relentlessly without you two knowing that your battle with all might was already approaching.

After a while.

"and then we'll-" Izuku was about to suggest another move but someone kicked the door open.

Both you and izuku turned to the individual and as expected it was none other then bakugo.

"Oi! Deku, flame boy! Mineta and sero is done with their round. Hurry up and get your asses to the stage!" bakugo yelled before he walked off.

You and izuku looked at each other and nodded before you both rushed after bakugo.

"Oi! Kacchan..! Wait for us!" you yelled deliberately calling bakugo "kacchan"

"Don't call me that, flame boy!" bakugo angrily yelled but he continued to walk and not stop to turn to you.

"Isn't that a bit rude... Kacchan?" you teasingly added.

Time skip.

The bell rung.

"Team midoriya, bakugo and l/n, practical exam. Ready, go!" the speakers bleared.

The three of you stepped in the stage, it seems like your battle field looks to be like a fake city.

Not one of you spoke, and the wind was like the only extroverted one between you three.

Bakugo was silently glaring at izuku, izuku gave him a glance and flinched and quickly looked away. But after a while he turned back to him and locked eyes with him.

You noticed this and sighed and stepped in between the two.

You were about to engage in a conversation with bakugo but he suddenly stepped forward and walked off.

You turned to izuku and you shrugged before following behind him.

After a while the three of you were walking further into the middle of the fake city. Bakugo was walking a head of you both with a certain distance.

Izuku would then speak.

"Should we tell him about our plan..?" Izuku whispered.

"I don't think that's possible right now, especially since bakugo hates us the most out of all our classmates." you whispered back.

"but... We have to talk to him as much as possible if we want to pass.." Izuku yelled whispered before he chased after bakugo.

You sighed and chased after him too.

"Kacchan! For this exam, the teacher is the villain and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villains combat ability and choose to either fight or run. But in our case, the villain is all might, and fighting against him is dangerous... I think it's a really bad idea, anyway-" bakugo walked even faster and both you and izuku were dumbfounded on how willing he is to not talk to the both of you.

You sighed in frustration and again chased after him.

"wait, kacchan-" Izuku and you tried to stop him but he interrupted.

"Stop following me!" bakugo yelled.

Both you and izuku paused, you glanced at him.

"How about I try the talking?" you suggested.

Izuku nodded in agreement and you two chased after bakugo again.

"bakugo, if we keep going straight, all might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour." you firmly affirmed.

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!" bakugo replied not even turning around to acknowledge you.

"are you that dumb? That's literally the strongest hero bakugo, best option here is to avoid combat if we can no matter what-" you tried to explain but bakugo interrupted.

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!" bakugo said, both you and izuku paused again.

Your eye twitch and your having a random urge to wrap your fire around him and carry him like a burrito until all of this is over.

Izuku noticed this and placed a hand on your shoulder.

" It's alright y/n. Kacchan is just naturally hard to deal with.." Izuku said.

You took a deep breath and pinched the end of your nose.

"I'd rather be teamed up with mineta at this point if this blonde furball won't even listen to a word we say." you Grumbled glaring at bakugo from a far as he continued to walk away.

You and izuku would then chase after him even though you don't want to follow him anymore.

"who... Who do you think is all might? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!" Izuku exclaimed chasing after bakugo as you followed him from behind.

But suddenly bakugo was feed up by izuku and swiftly turned around purposely hitting izuku on the face with his gauntlets.

Izuku yelled in pain as he fell back but you quickly catched him.

You angrily turned to bakugo.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! If you don't want to pass you could just say that and we'll let you walk right into your own demise!" you angrily yelled.

"You two are annoying, I don't even know how you're considered the strongest in our class, you both are nothing but a green haired twink who's useless and a flame hero wannabe who'll never be acknowledged for who he is!" bakugo yelled.

Your eyes widened at his comment.

You made sure that izuku could manage his own weight before you let go of him.

" What did you say...? Say that again.." you gave bakugo a death glare.

" y-y/n..! It's alright! "Izuku tried to protest.

" say... Say it again, you fucking bastard! " you pounced on bakugo and started to wrestling with him, he landed a few hits on you but you landed a few more on him, you then towered over him and grabbed his collar and slammed him firmly on the ground.

You were about to punch him on his his face again but izuku suddenly pushed you off of bakugo using his full cowling sending you flying a few meters.

You ignored izuku who was just trying to break you two up and dashed towards bakugo to attack him again but izuku firmly stopped you and grabbed your shoulders.

"Stop, y/n! Our classmates and the teachers are watching-" Izuku was interrupted by bakugo.

"Don't say another word... Deku. Doesn't mean everything is going great for you.. And all might and y/n favors you... Doesnt mean you're better then me...!" bakugo then turned his attention to izuku and glared at him with deep hatred.

You clenched your teeth.

"What the hell are you even-" Izuku covered your mouth before you could continue and he turned to bakugo.

"both of you stop it! Don't you both have any decency or at least have any idea who we're up against!" Izuku yelled.

Bakugo ignored izuku and walked pass both of you.

Izuku made sure he heald tightly on your wrist to prevent you from pouncing on bakugo again.

" Listen to us, kaccha! " Izuku yelled.

" shut up! I don't need any of you to pass! " bakugo yelled.

"Stop yelling! This is why we can't have a normal conversation!" Izuku yelled.

You suddenly heard a loud explosion, and a ripple of sounds rushing towards you three.

You turned to the source and your eyes widened to see a wave of wind rushing towards you three.

You narrowed your eyes, the attack was too wide to dodge, so you have no choice but to tank it.

You created two whips, the other wrapped around izuku and the other on bakugo to prevent you three from separating.

The wind pressure pushed you three back at a great distance.

the dust settled and luckily none of you were hurt.

You coughed a few times. And your flame whips vanished as soon as the wind was gone.

You turned to izuku.

"Are you okay..? Izuku?" you asked.

Izuku nodded and you both slowly stood up and bakugo also did.

A voice would then speak.

"Who cares about damaging the city?" all might called out from the remnants of the wind pressure.

What... What is this.... This sence of intimidation..?

When all might stepped forward a rush of wind emitted from that simple stomp, you three instinctively covered your eyes.

" If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry." all might said.

You all looked at him in shock on how well he would be if he was a villain.

"I am a villain, young heroes. Come at me... With everything you've got!" all might Shouted.

A wave of fear hit you and izuku.

"B-bakugo..! We can't take him on. Let's run!" Izuku exclaimed, you both then ran to the opposite direction but bakugo didn't.

"Don't tell me what to do!" bakugo yelled.

"idiot!" you yelled and created a whip to forcefully take bakugo away, but all might dashed forward.

"Stun granade!" bakugo emitted a blinding light from his explosions briefly stopping all might.

" 'come at me', you said, all might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was going to do-" bakugo dashed towards all might to attempt to attack him, but all might suddenly grabbed him by his face.

Your eyes widened.

Welp, now you gotta retrieve bakugo.

"what did we tell you, bakugo!" you yelled.

"Shut up flame boy!" he would then attack all might with his explosions repeatedly, since he couldn't properly move his explosion wasn't really that powerful.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow" all might repeatedly said as if he was just being punched by a toddler.

Suddenly, all might grabbed bakugo's hand, and slammed him hard on the ground.

You clenched your teeth, and without waiting for another moment you made two new whips and wrapped the other around izuku and the other on bakugo while the third one on top of a building.

You then swiftly swinged up the building and as soon as you landed on the roof you pulled izuku and bakugo away.

Knowing all might he could've caught up to you if he wanted to. But he didn't. He let you escape momentarily.

You hid in one of the buildings before letting go of bakugo and izuku as you nervously cached your breath.

"thank you, y/n..." Izuku said.

"Don't mention it." you replied.

"Curse you... Flame boy." bakugo Grumbled as he slowly stood up.

You glanced at him.

"I hope you've learned your lesson. Clearly all might isnt that affected by your quirk so-" bakugo interrupted you.

"Shut up, and get out of my way if running is all you want!" bakugo yelled.

"Kacchan, no matter how much I calculate the outcomes.. It will always land to one solution." you calmly said.

Bakugo went quiet when you called him by Kacchan, and he finally started to listen.

"What do you mean." bakugo questioned.

"I mean.. Even with weights, we still don't have a chance since all might doesn't have any particular weaknesses. So are best option is running... Why can't you accept that?" you answered.

"i don't care what you think is the best option. Move aside flame Boy because I don't need you two to defeat all Might." he tried to walk pass you but you discreetly blocked his path.

"kacchan, would you pls hear izuku out? Just once.. Don't you want to surpass us?" you asked.

Bakugo froze. And he finally calmed down.

You turned to izuku and nodded at him. Izuku nodded back and would then speak.

"kacchan, me and y/n... Thought of a plan to escape.. But it's not perfect... We aren't even sure if all might wouldn't notice but-" Izuku was interrupted by bakugo.

"Just get to the point, nerd! You're wasting our time." bakugo Grumbled.

"Sorry.. Since you and y/n are good in close combat. We thought you both would distract all might. While I run out to the exit while he's busy with you two." Izuku explained.

"I won't say it again, you nerd... Against that crazy speed, no matter how you run and ride, you won't be able to avoid fighting." bakugo stated.

"but... We don't have a chance in a fight... Not against all might-" Izuku Protested but bakugo interrupted him.

"Shut up, bastard! I'll kill you!" bakugo punched the wall next to izuku's head causing a small explosion.

You didn't intervine, and just continued to watch them closely.

"He won't even budge if I use only half of my power. I fugured that out earlier with those consecutive hits." bakugo said.

You thought for a moment. Before you spoke.

"Then how about... We ambush him?" you Chimed in the conversation.

"and how are we supposed to do that, huh?" bakugo turned to you.

You smiled softly.

"how about instead of one of us making a strategy, this time you join in so we could have harmony in the battle field." you said.

After a while.

All might was looking left and right while running around the city, probably looking for you, izuku and bakugo. Despite having weights he can still surprisingly run fast.

the plan you and bakugo and izuku constructed wasnt all great, but it'll surely work.

As soon as all might ran pass a specific alleyway, that's when bakugo striked, and got out of his hiding place which was the alleyway he ignored.

"Where are you looking?" bakugo yelled grabbing all might's attention.

Bakugo then caused an explosion near his face that again didn't effect him much but this gave bakugo enough time to back away and gain distance, he would then continue attacking all might. And when the time was right, he then signaled izuku.

"Deku!" he Shouted.

Just behind all might, izuku emerged from the smoke, holding one of bakugo's gauntlets.

All might was about to dodge but suddenly, countless whips emerged from the ground.

"Now! Izuku!" you yelled while your quirk firmly heald on to all mights feet.

Bakugo then flew up using his quirk, and then izuku pulled the trigger of the gauntlet releasing a large explosion that all might couldn't escape from.

The explosion and smoke engulfed all might, but you three knew that simple explosion isn't enough to defeat all might.

"Run, idiots!" bakugo yelled while he used his quirk to fly away.

"Y/n, let's go!" Izuku yelled.

You wrapped a whip around izuku's waist. And flew up using your quirk, pulling izuku along with ease.

After a while of running, you could almost see the exit from a far.

"almost there... Almost... At the exit!" Izuku said.

"Don't celebrate just yet, all might has an unpredictable mind." you reminded.

"Tsk, he sent that blast from where we were in the middle all the way to the gate?" bakugo Grumbled.

"I can't believe it too. To think that he could create a Shockwave like that even though he's carrying half his weight is still remarkable..." you remarked.

Izuku glanced behind you.

"it looks like, all might's not chasing us. Don't tell me we knocked him out?" Izuku asked.

"I doubt that. But if we did then bakugo's gauntlets are one hell of a weapon!" you acknowledge.

Bakugo flinched at you complimenting his gauntlets. He angrily turned away.

"Tsk, bastard! Didn't you keep saying there was no way we could beat him, you idiot! " bakugo shouted.

Since you were close to the exit, you slowly dropped izuku down on the ground and he began to run from there.

"There's no way he was knocked out by that, you idiot! The next time he catches up, it'll be my turn to blow him away with my gauntlet!" bakugo added.

"Yes, yes. And then?" all might suddenly Chimed in the conversation and was miraculously in the middle of you three now.

Your eye's widened.

"What are you surprised about?" all might asked.

Bakugo tried to retaliate and attack all might but all might slightly punch his gauntlet and it had shattered in pieaces.

He would then elbowed you, causing you to fly back a few yards and he kicked izuku, to which izuku was flinged into a building also causing the 2nd gauntlet to break.

He's too fast...! Even with weights... And he isn't even at his top speed..

"Now... Die, heroes!" all might yelled, he would then kick bakugo on the chin sending him up flying towards a building.

"Kacchan!" you and izuku said in the same time. You tried to stand up but your stomach was giving you a heard time.

Izuku tried to run to bakugo to check on him, but all might suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him up preventing him to do so.

You forced your self to endure the pain you were feeling on your stomach where he had elbowed you.

You created a weapon and dashed towards him.

Luckily bakugo didn't faint after that impact and used his explosion to dash towards all might.

As you were about to swing your weapon at all might he suddenly swinged izuku at you and bakugo, due to fear you might hurt izuku you dissapated your weapon, and all might slammed izuku on you and bakugo.

The impacted that had happened again sent you flying to a building. As bakugo was slammed on the ground again after he showed no signs of pain after being hit by izuku.

Your head was throbbing.

You glanced down at your body and saw that you were pierced by something small and sharp from the buildings. But it didn't hit a pulse so it isn't fatal I guess...

Your head was also bleed from the impact.

"Ouch..." you tried to stand up but your body wasn't responded.

You then coughed out blood as you continued to try to stand up.

You would then hear all might speak.

"That's wonderful, boys! You cooperated, however, reluctantly, and faced me!" all might remarked.

He was stepping down at bakugo, and holding izuku like a ragdoll.

"However, you three... That was a prerequisite for this exam!" all might added.

"Don't... Speak... Highly of yourself... All might..!" you could finally move your body.. But it was barely responding.

You almost fell down but you used the broken wall of the building to support your weight.

All might would turn to you, and he was shocked to see how injured you got compared from izuku and bakugo.

Izuku tried to struggle in all mights grasp, but couldn't free himself.

You cant lose... Not now... Yaomomo and aizawa is watching... But.. Being up against such formidable foe... He's overwhelming speed...and his stamina and power is also overwhelming.. Just looking at him now.. Is reminding you that this man, is the highest wall in the world. He's simply, the greatest hero.

You clenched your teeth, not now.. No.. You shouldn't lose.

"Let go of them.." you Muttered. And slowly walked up to all might.

All mights smile grew slightly wider.

"what's with that face, young l/n?" he suddenly threw izuku at you, and you both collided with each other.

"getting away from me with your maximum firepower and then getting through the exit. That appears to have your answer, but now that I've destroyed young bakugo's gauntlets, you've lost that maximum fire power. It's over." All might stated, his tone having a raspy villain like aura.

All mights words stroke bakugo.

" Shut up..." bakugo faced his palm up and forced his explosions. This then created the same effect as earlier and sent all might flying in the air giving bakugo the chance to stand up.

He then dashed towards you and izuku and he grabbed izuku by his collar.

" I'm going to send you flying! Flame boy, support him from behind while you can!" bakugo said.

You weakly stood up and nodded.

Izuku doesn't seem like he likes that throwing plan, you don't like it either but it seems like it's the only way to win.

"I don't like it, but with what we've got right now, this is the only way to win!" bakugo yelled.

"hey, wait don't tell me-" Izuku tried to protest at the Last minute but bakugo has already decided.

"Die!" He would then throw izuku as strong as he could using his explosion to add more distance to where he'd land.

You watched izuku closely and created a whip just incase all might retaliate and attacks izuku.

"New hempshire... Smash!" all might punched the air to push him forward towards izuku.

Before he could hit izuku you wrapped your whip around him and created another and wrapped it around a building.

Since your whips are pretty sturdy this successfully stopped all might from attacking izuku.

"Come now, you're being naive, heroes!" all might would then grab your whip and swing you up, the force that he used was so strong that it destroyed your safety whip causing you to fly up in the air, he would then swing you repeatedly and throw you towards izuku.

"Izuku!" you tried to warn izuku but he didn't react in time and again you both collided with each other, you accidentally broke izuku's back while you spraint your right arm from that impact.

Bakugo would then charge at all might.

"The gauntlets were so I could use my maximum firepower with no risk!" bakugo was in a close distance to all might and then he would attack him with the same explosion he used during sports festival.

After that you saw bakugo holding tightly at his wrist while he was in pain.

" Go! Deku! " he yelled.

You slowly stood up despite the throwbbing pain of your forehead and wrist, you grabbed izuku with your whip.

"I'll throw you again, Okay?" you said.

Izuku seems hesitant at the throwing part again.

"Its alright, I'm not as rough as bakugo. I'll be gentle. Trust me." you said with a reassuringly smile.

"That's not it.." Izuku tried to stand up.

"... After that impact I can't stand up properly without feeling pain behind my back..." Izuku said.

Your eyes widened, suddenly all might charged towards you and izuku. But bakugo blocked his way and attacked him with that strong firepower again.

" Go! You bastards! I can still move more than you two so don't be useless and make yourselves useful! " bakugo yelled, he again attacked all might with his maximum firepower without any regards to the pain he's feeling on his arms.

You turned to izuku.

"There's no time..!" without any other option you had to throw izuku without his permission.. Man you hate doing things without asking permission.

You then threw izuku up as far as you can, it wasn't as powerful as bakugo's throw but it'll do.

Izuku landed not far from the exit. And from there he slowly and painfully walked.

All might noticed this and again tried to attack him, you wrapped your whip again around him and created a weapon and buried it in the ground using it as a supporter and firmly stopping All might. Bakugo would then charge at him to switch his attention from izuku to him.

Which was successful of course, all might would then again grab bakugo's face and slammed him down to the ground, he suddenly grabbed your whip and with just one pull You were flying towards him.

He grabbed you by the neck and also slam you down.

usually normal people would've fainted from that, but due to adrenaline and the determination to win you kept your consciousness together.

But due to the smoke from the impact all might thought you both had fainted.

"Go to sleep, young bakugo, young l/n." all might Muttered.

Bakugo would slowly reach for all mights hand, and release a small explosion. But again this didn't effect all might.

"Hurry up.... And go... You stupid nerd..." bakugo weakly said.

You couldn't speak, even if you wanted to. All mights grip on your neck wasn't too tight to suffocate you but it's tight enough to not let your larynx to utter a word.

You glanced behind all might, and saw that izuku had stopped and was looking at you and bakugo worriedly.

"izu-" you uttered but couldn't continue.

"I break.. And break myself... Even if it means twisting myself, I'll win the way I choose... I won't accept that I can't even beat you like that.." bakugo Muttered and bit down hard at all mights hand.

All might would then turn to izuku to try to stop him. But to his surprise izuku dashed towards him, with his hand at a ready.

Izuku smiled at all might.

" Please move, all might! "Izuku declared.

He punched all might on his face breaking his guard. It didn't send him flying a few yards but it did cause him to let go of you and bakugo.

Izuku took this chance and lifted you both up and started to run to the exit as fast as possible.

"Goodness... Izuku... We could've won just by you exiting the stage you know.." you mumbled and chuckled.

Izuku smiled.

"Sorry, but that's just how I am.. Y/n!" Izuku replied.

"....oh right... I forgot.. You're like that from the beginning.." you whispered to yourself while you remembered the first day you saw izuku and bakugo during the sludge attack months ago.

You, izuku, bakugo has successfully exited the stage.

" Team midoriya, bakugo and l/n has passed! All matches for class 1-A's practical exams have been completed!"

_______________________________________

To be continued.

11,660 words.

Took me a whole day to finish this... God dayum.. Worst part is I don't like the plot I did but I also don't want to redo it...

Daily meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
6.1K 162 14
Having a mother who left you at an early age of 6 and having a powerful quirk that could beat All Might himself. A father who abuses you everyday and...
299 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...