MR. RIGHT ○ VMIN || YOONKOOK...

بواسطة matnae_jin

A story about Kim taehyung and Park jimin. both have different personalities where one wants to achieve his d... المزيد

NEW START
INTRODUCTION
1. A New Beginning
2.MEET AGAIN
3.THE COFFEE SHOP
4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2
5. COMPROMISE
6. MOVED IN
New Book
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS
9. ICE CREAM
10. BOSS
Question
11. DEVILS
12. I DON'T CARE
13. GUILT
14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER
15. CAR RIDE
16. WE HAVE A PROBLEM
17. PARTY
18. CHANGE IN DYNAMICS
19. DOMESTIC
21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER
22. REUNION
23. FIRST DAY
24. OLD FRIEND
25. BIG KID
26. SECOND DAY
27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO
28. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO PT.2
29. JUST PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
30. INNER CONFLICT
31. MESSED UP
32. HEAVY STORM

20. HE CARES

227 25 14
بواسطة matnae_jin

Jimin is working on a file in his office, and as usual, he has a ton of files with him. However, he has no other option but to complete the file.

"Jimin, Mr. Lee is calling you to his office," one of the employees informed Jimin. Jimin promptly made his way to Mr. Lee's office.

"Mr. lee, you called me?" Jimin inquired.

Mr. Lee nodded. "Oh, yes, Jimin. The PPT you emailed me yesterday, I need you to explain it to me. I have to submit it this evening."

Jimin felt an overwhelming urge to roll his eyes; it was clear that he had to explain the presentation, as he was the one who made the PPT in the first place even though it was primarily Mr. Lee's responsibility.

"Yes, Mr. lee, I will explain it to you," Jimin replied, and he moved closer to Mr. Lee, positioning himself to go through the PPT. However, Mr. Lee's attention quickly shifted from the laptop to Jimin. He began to fixate on Jimin with a penetrating gaze, and a sly smirk played on his lips as he watched him.

"I'm certain I have one of the attractive interns working under me. How would it feel to have him underneath me?" Mr. Lee mused to himself. Jimin, sensing Mr. Lee's gaze, began to shift uncomfortably, his unease growing.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee reached out and grabbed Jimin's waist. Jimin immediately pulled away from Mr. Lee's grip, his discomfort evident in his expression.

"You're moving too much; stay still. You're distracting me," Mr. Lee scolded Jimin, and all Jimin wanted was to give Mr. Lee a piece of his mind. However, he knew that was not an option.

"Let's just get this over with as quickly as possible," Jimin mumbled to himself and resumed explaining the presentation. This time, Mr. Lee's gaze fixated on Jimin's backside especially on his ass, and he couldn't resist the urge to touch.

The moment Jimin felt Mr. Lee's inappropriate touch, he swiftly turned around and delivered a strong slap to Mr. Lee's face, clearly showing his displeasure and asserting his boundaries.

"You jerk, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Jimin shouted, his anger and frustration evident in his voice.

"You bitch, how dare you slap me!" Mr. Lee shouted back as he stood up. "Do you even know what this slap will cost you, you bitch?" He added, and Jimin was well aware of the potential consequences. Mr. Lee's close relationship with Mr. Kim is not a secret, coupled with his influence within the company is also not a secret, and all this meant that firing an intern like Jimin would be a trivial matter for him.

Jimin realized that getting fired from THE KIMS could be devastating. He knew that finding another job from good company would become an uphill battle, and all his hard work and dreams would scatter like a leaf in autumn season.

Seeing Jimin's inner conflict, Mr. Lee smirked. "That's right, bitch. Whatever you're thinking is correct. The slap will cost you your career," he laughed sadistically. "You know, I'm in a good mood today, and not going to lie, you're one of the prettiest human beings I've ever seen, so..." He paused and began to circle around Jimin.  "I can easily forget that slap if you allow me to touch you," he said, noticing Jimin's hesitation and him not replying back, only made his smirk grow wider. "You see, you can make me forget that slap by using those little hands with which you slapped me on my dic—"

**SLAP!** This time, Jimin's slap held even more force than the last one. "You think I'm some kind of bitch who will take all of your bullshit?" Jimin growled with a fire in his eyes. Yes, Jimin needed this internship to pursue his dreams, but his self-respect stood above everything. He knew he had likely lost the job at this point, but he was determined to make the loss worth it by standing up for himself and slapping the bastard who dared to cross his boundaries.

"You know what, just send me my termination letter. I don't want to see a bastard like you anymore," Jimin declared firmly. With those words, he turned and left Mr. Lee's office, heading straight for the restroom. He needed a moment to collect himself and wash away the frustration that had built up during the encounter.

When Jimin returned from the washroom, he received a message instructing him to go to the CEO's office. He knew that this could very well be the end of his internship at the company. With a sigh, he made his way to the CEO's office.

Upon entering, he found Mr. Lee already standing there with a particularly malicious smirk on his face, and Taehyung was seated in the CEO's chair, appearing calm and composed. Jimin braced himself for what was to come.

"You called, Mr. Kim," Jimin stated with a resolute expression,

"Did you slap Mr. Lee?" Taehyung asked, getting straight to the point, and Jimin nodded in confirmation.

"What was the reason?" Taehyung inquired further.

"He was touching me inappropriately," Jimin replied firmly.

"See, Mr. Kim, I told you he would say these things," Mr. Lee insisted, his voice quivering. "He threatened me that if I told you about this, he would accuse me of molestation. And now he's doing just that, trying to ruin my career."

Jimin couldn't help but see through Mr. Lee's lie and the fakeness of his shaky voice.

"But you know, Taehyung knows me very well. He knows his uncle can't do these things," Mr. Lee continued confidently. "This might be some sick trick of yours to blackmail innocent rich people to get the money. But you know what, this time you've messed with the wrong person." Mr. lee said giving a dirty smirk to jimin.

"You are fired," Taehyung declared in a cold, unyielding voice, his gaze unwavering as he locked eyes with Jimin.

Jimin closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the reality of his situation. He had already accepted his defeat. Explaining the truth seemed futile at this point. He understood that filing a molestation complaint would backfire, as his uncle would get involved, potentially costing him his job and career. Trying to convince Taehyung was equally pointless; he couldn't compete with the trust the CEO had in his own uncle. Jimin had only entered Taehyung's life less than two weeks ago, and he knew that Taehyung would naturally choose to trust his uncle, whom he had known for years, over a newcomer like him. It was a harsh reality, but one that Jimin had to accept. Jimin had no choice but to bear the consequences of this unjust outcome.

Nodding his head, Jimin turned to leave the room. "I don't have all day, Mr. Lee. Pack your things and leave the company as soon as you can." taehyung said turning his chair to look directly at Mr. lee. Jimin glanced back just in time to see Taehyung wearing a stern and angry expression as he stared at Mr. Lee, who appeared shocked by the sudden turn of events.

"Taehyung, what are you saying?" Mr. Lee asked, seemingly taken aback by Taehyung's decision."It's Mr. Kim for you," Taehyung corrected him sternly. Mr. Lee, feeling embarrassed by the correction, continued, "I mean, Mr. Kim, what are you saying? Why should I be the one to pack my things? The one who should pack is that bitch over there."

"Enough, enough!" Taehyung exclaimed, rising from his chair with a thunderous expression. He glared at Mr. Lee and continued, "Mr. Lee, you dare to call him anything, and you have no idea what I'm capable of." Taehyung clenched his jaw, his anger radiating off him. Jimin had never seen Taehyung this furious before.

"Don't forget that I'm your dad's friend," Mr. Lee retorted, attempting to leverage their relationship.

"That's the only reason I'm letting you leave with an unbruised face. If you weren't my father's friend, you wouldn't even recognize your own face with all those marks I'd have given you," Taehyung shot back, his voice dropping several octaves. His deep, simmering anger was palpable in the room. Taehyung clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white, a physical effort to restrain himself from delivering a punch right to the man's face.

Mr. Lee, thoroughly intimidated by Taehyung, began to exit the room. However, as he reached the door, Taehyung's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"You know what," Taehyung began, and Mr. Lee, hearing his words, turned back to look."I've changed my mind," Taehyung declared. "Both of you, follow me."

With those words, Taehyung left his office, with Jimin and Mr. Lee following closely behind him. The tension in the air was palpable as they walked down the hallway.

"Everyone, Mr. Lee has something to say," Taehyung announced as they entered the office where all the employees were working.

Mr. Lee, confused by the sudden change, asked, "Mr. Kim, what are you doing?""Well, I'm not doing anything, Mr. Lee," Taehyung responded. "It will be you who will be doing something."

Taehyung then turned toward Jimin, looking at him intently. "Are you okay with people knowing about what happened between you and Mr. Lee?" Taehyung asked, making sure that Jimin was comfortable with the situation. Jimin nodded in agreement. With Jimin's consent, Taehyung shifted his attention back to Mr. Lee, his expression firm.

"Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness from Jimin, admit your fault, whatever  the hell you did to him, and beg for his forgiveness," Taehyung commanded, leaving Jimin utterly shocked. He had never anticipated Taehyung's decisiveness and bold action, especially on Jimin's behalf Jimin had never expected Taehyung to go to such lengths for him..

Without any objections, Mr. Lee, fully aware of Taehyung's influence, immediately dropped to his knees right in front of Jimin. The employees in the room were in utter shock, their hushed conversations filling the air.

"I am sorry, Jimin, for my inappropriate behavior, for touching you. I am sorry for calling you names," Mr. Lee apologized, joining his hands in a pleading gesture in front of Jimin. At that moment, a sense of relief and calm washed over Jimin, something he hadn't felt since he slapped Mr. Lee. The apology made Jimin feel better, giving him the assurance that he was respected enough to be asked for forgiveness. Thanks to Kim Taehyung, Jimin felt safe and respected, and for that, he was immensely grateful.

"Never do this to anyone ever again," Jimin sternly warned Mr. Lee, his voice firm and resolute. After delivering his message, Jimin turned his face in the opposite direction, signaling that he didn't want to engage in further conversation. It was evident that Mr. Lee was not forgiven for his actions.

"Get lost from this company, and never show your face again," Taehyung declared, his tone final and unwavering. He then turned and left, signaling to Jimin to follow him as they departed from the scene.

Upon reaching Taehyung's office, Taehyung handed a glass of water to Jimin. "Drink this. Are you alright?" Taehyung inquired, his previous anger giving way to genuine concern.Jimin found himself reflecting on how he hadn't realized earlier just what a good person Kim Taehyung truly was. Taehyung's kindness and concern for him were more apparent than ever.

"Yes, Mr. Kim, I'm alright," Jimin replied calmly. He gave Taehyung a warm smile, the incident already beginning to fade from his thoughts. Instead, a profound sense of happiness filled him. He was happy because Taehyung had stood up for him, happy because Taehyung had chosen him over his own uncle, and most of all, happy because Taehyung is concerned about jimin, which show that taehyung cares about him.

"Jimin, why didn't you tell me earlier that that jerk was tormenting you?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with a mix of concern and frustration.

"Why didn't you come straight to me the moment he touched you?" Taehyung inquired again, his jaw clenched with anger.

"Why didn't you even try to explain, even though there was no need for an explanation?" Taehyung's voice conveyed his bewilderment.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, trying to understand why Jimin had kept it to himself.

"I thought you wouldn't believe me," Jimin admitted honestly.

"Are you kidding me, Jimin? Why wouldn't I believe you?" Taehyung responded with genuine conviction. "I know you. I know what a good person you are, and I've seen how seriously you take your work, I believe you jimin." taehyung said looking directly at jimin's eyes.

"Listen, Jimin, in the future, if anything happens, if anyone says something to you, or if anyone touches you inappropriately, you'll tell me right away, okay?" Taehyung emphasized, his concern for Jimin clearly evident.

Jimin nodded his head in agreement, knowing that he could count on Taehyung to support and protect him.

"I want words." taehyung said

"Yes, Mr. Kim, I will tell you," Jimin assured, but Taehyung continued to study him with a skeptical expression, as though he wasn't entirely convinced.

"Mr. Kim, I've already said that I'll tell you," Jimin reiterated, trying to put any doubts to rest.'

 "But if you want, we can make a pinky promise." Jimin suggested, offering a small, reassuring smile.

"Pinky promise? What is that?" Taehyung asked, clearly puzzled by the term.

"Are you serious, Mr. Kim? You don't know about a pinky promise?" Jimin responded in amazement. "It's a promise given from the heart, and it means that the promise will never be broken."

Jimin extended his hand, saying, "Look, give me your hand." He then took Taehyung's hand and connected their pinky fingers.

"See, this is a pinky promise," Jimin explained, holding their linked pinky fingers up for Taehyung to see.

"Pinky promises?" Taehyung asked looking into jimin's eyes, and jimin know this time taehyung is asking for jimin's promise.

"Pinky promises," Jimin confirmed with a warm smile.

~~ ♥ ~~

I hope you like the update

keep commenting and share your love with me 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.2K 663 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
722K 31.7K 45
"ㅡ it sucks when you can't live up to people's expectations."[✓] Park Jiyeon (you) hate boys and one of which happens to be Jeon jungkook, your bigge...
32.6K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a successful 21 year old, is living a normal life. His best friend, Kim Seokjin, is an over protective older brother to adorable and s...
23.4K 1.9K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...