Affinity- GMW Farkle Fanfic

By Cheerios1234567

Aviana Lucía Pérez has been always been in the dark.. She wasn't like her older siblings... That's when she d... More

Cast
Girl Meets Aviana
Girl Meets World
Girl Meets Boy
Girl Meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Mariana Pérez
Girl Meets Maya's Mother
Girl Meets The Fathers
Girl Meets Smackle
Girl Meets Flaws
Girl Meets Hidden Persona
Girl Meets First Date
Girl Meets Kayden vs Two Mothers
Girl Meets Getaway Pt. 1
Girl Meets Getaway Pt.2
Girl Meets Getaway Pt.3
Shawn Meets Kayden (And The Kids)
Girl Meets The Last Straw
Girl Meets Apologies
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 1
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 2 : Farkle's Breaking Point
Girl Meets Tension Pt 3: Aftermath and Delusions
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.1
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.2 : Her Story
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt. 3 : Oliver Luca Diaz
The Protector
The World Meets Oliver

Girl Meets Sisterly Fights

831 53 7
By Cheerios1234567

...MAYA...
"Babe?" I looked up at Flynn since we were cuddling in his room. Him and Josh ended up moving in with Shawn who got a apartment here in New York.

"The others are heading to the beach and were wondering if we wanted to come with them." He said running his hand through my hair.

"Um I kinda wanna stay here and be here with you." I said softly making him chuckle and kiss my head.

"M we'll still be together, we'll just also be with our friends." I pouted and hugged him tighter.

"Fine, we can stay here." I smiled and placed my head back on his chest, not noticing him letting out a sad soft sigh.

...AVIANA...

"He said they're not coming, Maya doesn't want to go." Josh said

"I told you but you guys didn't listen." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Calm down Hermosa." Farkle whispered to me, rubbing my arms before pulling me into his arms.

"What are we going to do? We all know how this is affecting Flynn, I mean I love Teo but I don't need to spend every moment with him." Fiona said

If everything seems a little confusing right now, let me explain. None of us have been able to hang out with Maya or Flynn because she's been holding him hostage and I'm not even over exaggerating. She will not let him hang out with anyone but her, which I can understand because I thought Farkle and I had to start the day together and end the day together. But Flynn barely gets to even talk to his parents because Maya needs all of his time, like she hasn't even spoken to our dad in days. I've been saying that I would have a talk with her but no one wants me to do it, for what reasons? I have no idea.

"I mean we could have Avi talk to her." Mateo said making me throw my hands up.

"Finally, someone agrees with me." I said while everyone gave him a look.

"We all know it's not gonna end well." Lucas said looking at me worried.

"So we're just gonna let Maya drive Flynn into depression because she only wants him to only spend time with her?" I asked crossing my arms.

"He needs to his brother who is equally going crazy without him." I said pointing at Josh, making everyone look at him as he was texting on his phone, clearly a reck. People could say we're overreacting but I would be the same way if I didn't spend time with Sofia, Lucas and Mateo or even my dad and Shawn after everything I've been through. Maya doesn't even realize what she's doing and we can understand what she's feeling but we can't just sit here and do nothing.

"I don't know Avi, I have a bad feeling about this." Smackle commented, nervously biting her fingernails. Lucas gently placed his hands on hers and moved them away from her mouth.

"Hermanita you know it's not only because of Flynn and Josh that you want to do this." Teo said giving me a look.

"Of course not, Maya hasn't spent any time with us." I answered

"And you're jealous." I snorted

"Jealous is pushing it, I just miss my sister and she's acting like Flynn is the only one that exists in this world." I said sighing, making Farkle pull me onto his lap.

"Alright, I'll try talking to her and see what she says." Sofia said and I rolled my eyes.

"No pongas los ojos en blanco bebé." Farkle whispered to me
(Don't roll your eyes baby)

"No sé por qué no me dejan hablar con ella." I whispered back
(I don't know why they won't let me talk to her)

"Todas tenemos un mal presentimiento sobre esto, confía en mí." I exhaled deeply before nodding, he placed a kiss on my neck.
(We all have a bad feeling about this, trust me)
...
It's been a couple of days since we all spoke about the situation and Flynn texted Josh that him and Maya were coming over so she could pick up more clothes.

"So what's the plan?" Shawn asked, Papa has just been quiet but we all known Maya not talking to any of us was hurting him. I went over to him and just dropped myself on top of him, he chuckled before fixing me so I was laying across his lap.

"Sofia said she's gonna try talk to Maya but Avi and I doubt it's gonna work." Mateo commented making Sofia give him a look.

"What? You're having doubts yourself." Sofia just rolled her eyes at him, ignoring his words. Smackle and Fiona decided not to be here when everything goes down because they don't want to overstep. Lucas had to go back to Texas but he would be back in a week or two. Others made sure Farkle was here to make sure everything goes well or to watch over me. But I'm gonna go with the second option, we looked up once we heard the door being unlocked. And walking in was Maya and Flynn, she didn't even say anything to us and just walked to her room. Josh took Flynn to talk in Mateo's room as we all were looking at Sofia waiting for her to do something and she just looking at us confused. Mateo face palmed and started mumbling in spanish.

"What?" I rolled my eyes, I swear my eyes are getting tired from how many times I've been rolling them lately.

"Nice talk Sofia, I bet she really understood what we've been feeling lately." I said with a thumbs up making her glare at me.

"You literally saw her walk by us like we were nothing!" She exclaimed

"Um no we watched you watch her walking away like we were nothing, you could've just simply went after her." I rebuttaled flatly and she kept glaring at me. If I'm being honest, lately I've been getting easily irritated and haven't been holding my tongue for anything or anyone. Maya walked back out with another bag of clothes and looked around.

"Where's Flynn?" She asked, I turned to Shawn.

"Shawn how are you today? How have you been?" I asked and he snorted.

"What about you papa? How have you been? How's work going?" He shook his head at me but I could tell he was amused.

"Where's Flynn?" She asked again

"Guapo hows the plans going for taking over the world?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"You already know how they are hermosa." I just gave him a wink before looking at Mateo.

"Teo how's Fiona? Did you guys have you first date yet?" He grinned as I didn't pay Maya any mind.

"Not yet, her birthday is coming up and I want to do it then." He said with the grin still on his face.

"Hello!" Maya shouted and I looked at her 'shocked', gasping.

"Oh my gosh, Maya when did you get here?" I asked and she just looked at me blankly. Josh and Flynn walked back in and Maya ran over, I just shook my head.

"Hey, what did you go?" She asked and I could tell Flynn was starting to get annoyed.

"Just went for a walk with Josh to catch up." She looked at him confused

"Catch up? You guys see each other everyday." Everyone looked at her like she was stupid.

"Okay that's it. I don't care what anyone of you think, I'm gonna say something." I said standing up and looking over at Maya.

"What's up with you?" I asked

"What are you talking about?" I scoffed

"You haven't seen of us for days and haven't bother to text or call us, acting like you don't give a fuck about us." I said

"I've been hanging out with Flynn." "That's fine Maya but you don't have spend every waking moment with him, especially if you're taking his time away from his family." She glared at me and crossed her arms.

"What are you implying? That I'm the reason he hasn't spent time with his family?" I blinked at her.

"Um yes I thought that was pretty clear." She turned over to Flynn

"What, you feeling the same way?" Flynn just looked down, she huffed before looking around.

"What is this? An intervention? Okay so what, we're boyfriend and girlfriend." I face palmed

"Maya his parents left for a two month cruise because they haven't been able to have time to themselves and he couldn't even say goodbye in person because of you!" I exclaimed, getting fed up with her at this point and I knew Farkle could tell because he stood up. Maya looked at me and started laughing, I looked at her confused because I ain't say anything funny.

"Oh I see what this is, you're jealous." I looked at her with a straight face.

"Jealous of what exactly?" I asked in a flat tone.

"Because I haven't been spending time with you." I snorted

"Maya I don't need to spend every second with you but when your actions are affecting my father, that's when you and I will have a problem." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Aviana you can say whatever you want but I know you're jealous that I'm spending more time with Flynn. You just hate that I don't need you anymore." Her eyes widen as soon as the words left her lips.

"Maya Penelope Diaz!" My dad shouted while everyone just looked at her shocked, she looked at me and I knew she regretted saying it but I also knew she meant it. Farkle moved closer to mem, looking at me concerned.

"AV-" I held my hand up to stop her from talking.

AN/: In the 8th grade,I had a friend who acted exactly how Maya was acting when she got a boyfriend. She forgot about me and our other friends so we stopped being friends with her and didn't talk for like 6 months. And once her and her boyfriend broke up, I still didn't talk to her because there was no point of having a conversation with her. And when we graduated middle school, she came over to me crying and I was looking at her confused bc where are you next to me 💀 she came over and hugged me, I left my arms down 🤣 and she kept crying and begged me to hug her back and to be her friend again💀💀 LMAOOO when I tell you, I was weak. Anyways end of story time, let's get back to the book.

...3rd person...

No one could believe what Maya had just said, they looked at Aviana and flinched at the expression on her face. She had no emotions on her face or in her eyes, it was... cold and they couldn't blame her.

"You don't need me? That's fine, I won't waste my time on someone who isn't my real sibling." Jaws dropped once Aviana said those words, at this point Farkle was right next to Aviana while she was staring down Maya who had tears in her eyes.

"Aviana Lucía Diaz!" Kayden was in utter shock, there was no way this is happening right now he thought. But everyone knew when you hurt Aviana, she will hit you ten times harder and make sure to hit you when it hurts the most. So they knew Aviana didn't mean those words, she just wanted to hurt Maya the same way she hurt her. Aviana looked at Maya up and down once before walking off to her room with Farkle following after her.

"What the hell Maya? Why would you say something like that to her? She's right, we've been spending way too much time together. I don't mind spending time with you but I don't want it to come to a point where neither of us are seeing our family and friends. What if God forbid we break up? If I'm out of the picture, all you have is your family. You went too far today Maya, you came here and didn't even greet them. That's fucked up, you don't even care that you're hurting the people that were there when you were at your lowest and helped you be the person you are today. And for you to just shit on them like that is not okay at all." Flynn told her sternly as tears were running down Maya's face.

"I'm going to Philadelphia with Josh to spend time with my siblings, we'll talk when I get back." He said and looked at Kayden.

"Please tell Aviana to call me." He said, sounding worried. Ever since his date with Maya, he got close with everyone but it was a different level with Aviana. That's his little sister, they're closer in age group so they can relate to each other better than with their older siblings. He knew she was hurting so he just wanted to make sure she was okay. He just wish he had said something to Maya a long time ago, he just knew she been through a lot and didn't want her to take it the wrong way. But this situation is much worse of an outcome than what could've happened if he had said something.

"Of course." He nodded and walked out with Josh. Maya turned to look at the others but they wouldn't make eye contact with her. Especially Kayden, he was hurt because out of everyone, it was him and Aviana who tried contacting Maya the most. Yes the others tried but after a while, they gave up but not him or Aviana. They didn't give up on her, because they believed she was worth the time and effort.

AN/: Now I know this chapter is a bit dramatic but if you've been through this and experienced this, then you'll know how it feels to have this be done to you.

"I-" Maya cut herself off and Mateo just stood up.

"To be honest Maya, none of us really don't want to hear anything you have to say. Not right now at least, you didn't even give us the time of day so I don't think it's fair we're the only ones to get that kind of treatment." He said walking out of the apartment, he knew Aviana was fine with Farkle so he wasn't too worried. Kayden didn't say anything and just walked off to his room, clearly not wanting to talk. As Maya watched Kayden walk off, a sob escaped her lips.

"You messed up bad Maya, and I don't know what you'll have to do but you need to fix this and you need to do soon before you lose the most important people in your life." Shawn told her before going to make sure Kayden was okay.

"I-I'm sorry..." She sobbed looking at Sofia who sighed.

"I don't know if that will be enough right now Maya, you did a lot of damage." She said softly before leaving Maya alone. Maya just sunk to the floor, hugging herself while she cried.

"Why must I always mess up the good things in my life?" she thought
---
Hey guys, it's been a few months since I last updated and I want to apologize for that. Writers block was really getting to me and plus I have school and now work so it's just hard to update this book sometimes. But I came up with this idea this morning and decided to write the chapter so I could at least try to put out something for you guys. I want to thank you guys for still reading my book while I was gone, I really appreciate you guys. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and please let me know if any errors or misspellings. Thank you guys for 19.6k reads, I'm extremely grateful for you guys! See you in the next chapter.
Love,
Kaila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 1.6K 34
Scarlett Minkus is the older sister of Farkle Minkus and best friend of Lilla Thompson. But what happens when she meets someone by chance...that some...
463K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...
196K 7.9K 43
Everything changed on a cold winter night. At exactly 11:00 pm everyone got the call, Riley Matthews is dead. Grief, sadness, anger, filled the Matth...
24K 670 29
Lucas, Maya, Farkle and Riley all used to be best friends until their last year in middle school where Lucas became Mr. Popular, Maya became a part o...