The Rise of the Lycans

By MGKimmy06

Laura is different. She knew this when she was six after realising she was adopted. Now she is seventeen, wa... More

Prologue
Road Trip
A Night to Remember
Runaway Mate
Flashback
Witches
Shopping Disaster
First Date
The Elders
Little Girl
Lycan Brothers
The Vampire King
Back in His Arms
Drunk Alpha King
Conscience
The First Lycan
I AM THE ALPHA KING
Awaken
Close But Far Apart
Sandy
Marked
Just the of Us
Training
May
Family Breakfast
Luna Queen's Introduction Ceremony (Part One)
Luna Queen's Introduction Ceremony (Part Two)
Coming Back Home
Alpha Vs. Beta
Role of a Queen
Awkward Dinner
Surprise
Sea Witches
Abilities
Vampire Blood Ball
Who's the Master Mind?
Another Lycan
Noah's Tale
False Attack
Lycan Souls
War (Part One)
War (Part Two)
Baby Boy, Prince Hades Axel Crescent
Friend Or Foe
Witches Vs Vampires
The End
Epilogue

Daughter of?

1.8K 47 1
By MGKimmy06

My head was aching like hell. The whispers and murmuring were not helping with my headache, including the one that kept going through my mind.

They were the first, and they were last.

They were the dominant beasts that ruled with an iron fist!

They will rise once more.

But by the one born with the mark will rise a perfect wolf...

I groaned, stirring in my sleep, trying to find a comfortable spot. I took a long, deep breath, taking a wonderful scent of pinewood and ash. It was so calming and blissful. I never want to wake from this peaceful slumber. A smile creeps onto my lip, realizing this bed is soft and unique.

Wait what!?

I snapped my eyes wide and jerked myself up. My eyes glanced around, taking in my surroundings. The room was luxurious and class, with a balance of grey and white colour, from the furniture to the room's walls. Slipping out of bed, I realized I was wearing a man's shirt only in my undergarments. Confused and bothered about what was happening right now. I just woke up in a strange room, wearing something else, and I don't know who kidnapped me.

I noticed double doors across from me, hesitant as I walked toward it. They were locked or not. I'm kidnapped.

Right?

As I approached the doors, I heard muffled yelling from the other side. Quietly, I turned the doorknob. One tiny push and I could listen to a familiar angry voice. Alpha King Nathan. "ALPHA JAY, as your Alpha King, I order you to tell us why the Lycans want my mate?" Alpha King Nathan growled in a dangerously low tone. Was he always angry? Cause every time I was around him, he was screaming his top off in steam.

I heard a sigh, "My King, with all due respect, I had been given strict orders to only tell Laura. No one else but her. Not even her mate." Alpha Jay calmly said I could hear him lift his eyebrow from here.

Quietly, I walked out of the room, following their voices. "If we cannot talk about why Lycans are after her, then... Let's discuss why she did she run away?" I heard Mother's voice.

Oh, Mom, please don't do this now, I groaned. This was embarrassing.

'I told you not to run away. Now our mate is being blamed for your insecurity!' Sandy's voice suddenly screamed in my head.

Look who's talking. I rolled my eyes. Yesterday, after running away, she said nothing to me. I tried talking to her, but all I got from that good-for-nothing wolf was silence.

'Oh please, I just wanted to teach you a lesson.'

And what lesson was that you were trying to teach me? She kept quiet, grumbling under her breath before disappearing. That's what I thought.

"I never thought about rejecting my mate. The moon goddess has me a mate, and that is Laura." I snapped out of my thoughts, hearing Nathan's serious tone. "I will do anything for her. Even if it means giving my life for her."

"Alpha King, you must concern yourself about the safety of your wolves," Elder Smallwood said. "The Lycan Brothers will stop at nothing to destroy the werewolf nation for their betrayal."

There was a moment of silence. I knew they were all thinking why the Lycan Brothers wanted. So do I! This was just a crazy, eventful time for me to process. "I want to know," I said, revealing my presence. Mother, father, Alpha Jay, Elder Smallwood, and my mate, Alpha King Nathan, glanced my way. "What is it I must know that no one should?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"Why don't you have a seat?" Alpha Jay suggested, pointing at the empty sofa in the room.

Next to Nathan.

Great.

'I know, right? We will sit next to our mate!'

I walked over to the sofa without sparing Nathan a glance. Once seated, I lifted an eyebrow, waiting to hear what Alpha Jay had to say.

"I know your birth mother," he sighed. My mouth dropped, and my eyes widened in shock.

"What?" I breathed out, furrowing my eyebrows. He stayed quiet as mother gasped and wrapped her arms around father. I was as shocked as her, too, but I believe she felt other things than the shock.

"Your birth mother wanted the best for you and her wolves. She asked me not to tell you origins until your mark appeared," he lowered his head. "But I couldn't bring myself to tell you. I didn't want my Beta and his mate to be heartbroken, losing their child."

"So, is my birth mother a rogue? Why did she leave me? Is she alive? If so, where is she?" I asked, trying to put up a brave face. I was heartbroken hearing that the Alpha I grew up to love as a father had kept a deep secret that I needed to answer the questions I had all these years.

"I was just a young boy when I met her. She, too, was just a young girl. Under a full moon night, we became best of friends." He looked up at me, "I trusted her as she to me. She told me when your mark appears that I must tell you about her."

"Alpha Jay, please tell me who she is!? Who's my birth mother!" I rambled, shifting to the edge of the sofa. "Who is my birth mother!?"

"Moon goddess Luna."

My eyelids were blinking rapidly as if I was dreaming. Everyone was quiet, glancing between Alpha Jay and I. Waiting for a reaction or objection. I bowed and laughed, "Alpha Jay, you honestly believe I would fall for that! How can the moon goddess be my mother!"

Everyone was quiet, and Alpha Jay shook his head as he leaned back. I was trying to control my laughter, gasping for air and compose myself. This was hard to believe. "Prophecy of the moon," Alpha Jay suddenly said with a sigh.

"They were the first, and they were last.

They were the dominant beasts that ruled with an iron fist!

They will rise once more.

But by the one born with the mark will rise a perfect wolf..." I blurted out my mouth, "How did... What just happened?"

"That can't possibly be the prophecy," Elder Smallwood voiced out, glaring at both Alpha Jay and I. "They could mess with us, Alpha King!" He lifted his gaze at Nathan.

Nathan stood up, "I'm not taking any chances. Elder Smallwood, I need you to contact the Elders of the witches. We have an enemy that knows more than we do." He said before looking down at me.

"I don't believe this!" I whined a bit, jumping onto my feet. "I can't be the moon goddess's daughter." Before I ran back into the room, Nathan gently grabbed my forearms and pulled me close to his hard chest.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I gasped...

*~*~*

I was in the forest. It was dark, but there was light coming from the full moon. I wore a silver gown, and my hair was down to my waist. Lifting my gaze, I saw a little boy walking through the tall grass, but he stopped, lifting his gaze at the little girl. She was playing near a cliff with two wolves watching over her as if they were protecting her. She wore a pure white gown just like her hair, and her eyes were silver.

"Hello," she turned her gaze to the boy and waved at him warmly.

"He-hello," he stuttered, slowly approaching the girl. "I'm Jay," he introduced.

"I'm Luna," the girl said with a giggle.

He chuckled, "Like the moon goddess and female alpha."

"Yes!" She exclaimed happily, swaying herself from side to side. "My mother is the moon goddess herself. I am next in line to the moon goddess." She explained, lifting her head high, "when it's time for a new moon goddess."

"What do you mean?" Young Jay smiled, tilting his head.

She giggled, "Mother has reached one million years of age, and she wants to retire. That is where I come in! I am to take a place when the time comes."

"Huh... Cool, I guess." he shrugged.

I couldn't help but giggle at how cute this was. I never imagined Alpha Jay being this a child.

"I know. It's hard to believe that is little Jay," I heard an angelic voice behind me. Slowly, I turned myself, coming face to face with this beautiful woman. She had long, pure white hair, like her dress, and her silver gaze was on me. "Jay has finally told you," she said.

"Oh, goddess..." I gaped, taking in her youthful, pale looks. She would like me to be my sister if I had one.

"I would love mother or mom. Whatever works best?" She shrugged her shoulders, grinning, revealing her perfect straight pearl white teeth. "Look at you... You have grown," she said, pulling me into her embrace. "I wished I had more time with you."

She pulled away from the embrace as I blinked my eyes, and our surroundings changed. From the dark forest to the open stars, view walls of fluffy white clouds with wolves lying on them. We stood on a white stone centre platform in the middle. There was a round-shaped pool.

"Where are we?" I muttered, gazing around the... Room?

I heard her chuckle softly, "My realm." Her soft hands held mine, distracting me from looking around at her. "You may say a part of... Heaven. My realm." She pulled towards the edge of the pool.

I hummed, lowering my gaze down into the black pool. What was I going to say? Here I was, thinking Alpha Jay was just joking around, only to come face to face with my mother—the moon goddess.

"I may not know how you must be feeling. I know this is too sudden, but you have to trust me, if not as a mother, then as your goddess. Also, your mate Nathan," she immediately changed from a cheerful tone to a serious one. I glanced at her, not sure what to say. "You were born for a reason, my baby. You are not just born with my powers and your father's flesh and blood, but to bring back what was right."

"The Lycan Brothers want to use you for the power you contain and what mighty you shall bring into the world," she continued. "The prophecy tells the return of the fallen wolves. The Lycans. But that they would be born in royal blood." She looked down at me. "You would carry the first Crescent lycan."

My body froze. I was to bring the creature that werewolves hate because of the past. The worst part was that they would be born of royal blood. Meaning a lycan would rule again. The werewolves would not allow this to happen.

"My child, don't concern yourself. I will explain much more when the time is right. Right now, you must return."

"Wait! When will I see you again?" I asked as she caressed my cheek and smiled.

"Soon..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 623 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
267K 8.3K 23
The Goddess of the moon, Diana, originally created the Lycans. Seven of them; two females and five males. They were meant to rule over the earth, wit...
65.2K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
118K 7.7K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...