Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women

193 4 0
By Kedarcriticalgod

NARUTO'S P.O.V: 

"Artillery, I need shells down range at grid Hotel Quebec 276901, danger close." 

I heard the fire control person tell the artillery persons in motaritaville, in less than a few seconds, the sounds of the howitzer guns going off were all you could hear for a while. 

"Cease fire sir, all targets are finished." 

I heard back on my radio and I nodded to the fire controller and he relaid the message for the cease-fire. 

"Captain, recon and report anything you find interesting, after that, you and your team are to pull back to base, Understood?"

"Wilco sir." 

It was his last transmission and I turned back to my mother to turn the TOc over to her. 

"Your in charge Commander Warshower."

She nodded to me as confirmation and I bounced back and walked out, going towards my home to see what was happening.

"Naruto, is everything okay?" 

I turned around and saw that it was Kurenai, she was coming over to me with what seemed to be her genin team of Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shino Aburmae. 

"Everything is okay Kurenai, just some Artillery fire, it's outgoing, not incoming, we were just taking care of some scum on the earth." 

I told her and she nodded while her students looked at me with weird looks, I could see on their faces that they didn't know that killing was going to be a part of their job as well as assassination and murder. 

The academy is just a joke at this point, it doesn't teach the necessary things the kids need when they step foot outside this village. I guess it is time to educate some young minds. 

"My job is to look for threats and eliminate them, which means to kill them, no matter what, the same could be said for you three and the others of your class, you will all be getting missions where you need to kill someone so if I was you, I will be prepared for it." 

I told them and walked away, going to the house and seeing Gabby and Rei playing in the front yard with their mothers, Kisara and Akiria, and Kurostuchi.

The girls were running down their mothers, laughing and giggling along the way as they just enjoyed each other's company. 

"Why don't you join them love?"

I heard Sheiba's voice and I just shook my head. 

"I'd rather not, I'm not in th-

BOOOMM

A loud explosion was heard within the village and the formation of a two-tailed demon cat came with it. 

"NARUTO!!!" 

I heard and turned around to look at Kisara who was running towards me. 

"That's my sister, Matatabi, she's not in control of herself, that's not her at all, she wouldn't attack if she could sense me here." 

I just sighed and activated my Rinna-Sharingan, I could see that the demon cat was being controlled with a powerful sharingan, and Kumo, the cloud village, was invading the village. 

Great, another village is ready to show that they are better than the leaf. 

"ALL MARINES, GEAR UP AND SPREAD AMOUNT THE POPULATION, PROVIDE SUPPORT AND PROTECTION, LEAVE THE DEMON CAT TO ME!!!!!!"

I had amplified my voice with chakra so that the entire base could hear and they did as I saw marines running around with gear on and commanders yelling orders.

"Artillery, Paladin Leader, I need all guns trained on the outside of the village walls, I'll coordinate grid coordinates for gunfire." 

I then crossed my fingers and created around 7 shadow clones, their Rinna-Sharigans activated. They just looked at me and nodded, disappearing to do the jobs important. 

I then turned to my first wife and just smiled at her, I walked closer and kissed her on the cheek. 

"I'm sorry I was a worthless container and couldn't help Santos or you the most. I'll see you later." 

With that, I also jumped away and started to dig into our shared chakra. 

"Are you sure love, we don't know if you can control it yet"

I heard from Sheiba and I only just smiled at her. 

"As long as I don't give in to the anger I will be fine, I need to get that cat away from the village and there we can let the Artillery and Marines do their jobs."

I told her and she just nodded. 

"She seems to be talking down the tallest buildings, she is drawn to things her height so, let's transform outside and see if she takes the bait."

I followed her advice and made my way outside the village, going as far as I could to make space for the both of our beasts to go head to head with each other. 

"Time to see if this cat got nine lives." 

BACK WITHIN THE VILLAGE

Panic consumed the civilians as they ran around to the nearest shelter they could find, first, it was the demon, a two-tailed cat coming to attack their village and then it was Kumo shinobis coming in to kill them all. 

"Everyone get to the shelters, move it!!!!"

Yelled a Marine, turning around he unloaded on a group of Kumo shinobis, leaving nothing behind but bodies riddled with holes. 

"Move!!!!" 

Another yell, this one coming from another Marine, shoving a woman out of the way so that she didn't get hit in the leg by a Kunai. 

The marines using their better training and experience in heated battles were pushing the hypnotized shinobis back out the gate and were doing their best to save civilians at the same time. 

ROAR

The entire leaf village inhabitants' blood ran cold when they heard that roar, it was unmistakably, it was the Kyubi No Kitsune, the great beast that had nearly ended their lives in one night. 

It was free from its vessel, it was going to kill them now with the two-tailed demon cat. It was all going through their minds as they saw the fox in all its bloody orange glory, its teeth showing as it snarled in their direction. 

Its big red eyes stare down its prey, which is them, its large paws stomping on the ground as it gets closer and closer to the village. 

"I will only say this once, stand down and release your control over the creature or you will suffer"

Its gruff and deep voice was heard all over the village, causing even more panic, since none of them even knew the nine-tails could talk. 

The silence was met after his statement before the two tails had chosen to roar and charge the great beast. 

WITH NARUTO

"Guess we are doing this the hard way then"

Sheiba stated to him and all she heard was a small gruff from Naruto as he prepared himself for the charging two-tailed cat coming his way. 

"Haven't been in a good fight for a while, let's not hurt her too badly." 

PLAY MUSIC UP TOP

"I've warned you"

Was the last thing our multi-colored hero said right before he delivered a brutal uppercut to the chin of the demon cat. 

The cat was dazed and fell, though Naruto didn't let it be alone and gave it a crushing elbow to her back, the demon cat roared in pain at the brutal hits it was receiving but Naruto wasn't finished yet. 

"Go to sleep." 

He had the beast in a choke hold, his nine tails were pinning the cat's two tails, arms, and legs to the ground. 

WITH MINATO

"Minato, Naruto needs help, let's go!!!" 

Kushina yelled at her husband, the Hokage himself was worried about the well-being of his son but the reappearance of the masked man had shaken him. 

He was still as strong and untouchable too, if it wasn't for his teleportation he was sure the man would win but like on the night of his daughter's birth, he had driven him away. 

But with his first birth being a nine-tail fox at the moment, he didn't have time to hunt down the masked man and eliminate him for good this time. 

"Stand down, you go out there and you will only be a pest to him." 

The voice came from Ghost, his skull mask had a slash of blood on it, which must be from him killing someone with his many knives. 

"What do you mean, we can help him!!!" 

Kushina yelled but Ghost was unfazed by this as he pointed a finger to where a nearby clone of Naruto was stationed, calling out artillery strikes on the mass of enemy troops. 

"The clones haven't popped yet and this is of his free will, he is in control, and that fighting technique is one I taught him." 

They watched as the fox Naruto upper-cut the demon cat then proceeded to do a crushing elbow drop on the cat's head, knocking it out entirely. 

 WITH NARUTO

"Is it over already?"

I asked Shieba as I watched the giant cat-like-tailed beast turn into a naked blonde-haired woman. 

"I guess so, you knocked out the beast and the Jinchuriki with your last move so it's safe to say that the genjutsu is over on her and the beast."

I cut my link to the shared chakra pools of me and Kisara. This then proceeded to end my transformation as a poof of smoke and I was back in my human form, though, I was naked just like the blonde-haired Jinchuriki. 

"So I take it that you didn't give into the endless rage like last time?" 

I turned around at the voice and saw my girlfriend, Santos standing there with clothes in her hand, I stared into her recently turned dark green eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't, are those for me?" 

I asked pointing to the clothes awkwardly since I haven't talked one-on-one with her since the whole blowing up in the nine-tailed fox thing. I've been doing my best to hide from them since I was awake. 

The look of anger that briefly crossed her face told me that me ghosting them was a sore topic and that I was going to be beaten brutally when they all came together. 

"Yes, they are you ungrateful son of bitch, you know how worried we are about you and all you can say is that?" 

I sighed softly as I stepped closer to her and pulled her into a hug. 

"I'm sorry, it's been..." 

I trailed off, not even knowing what to say. I had failed her, the one woman whom I promised that I would always come back to her whenever I went out. 

The one I would always protect from anything, I've failed her, she nearly died on our last mission, and of course, I wouldn't have the guts to face her after that.

"I know it's been hard for you, I can feel it through the link that Kisara gave me, it hurts that you think that you have to bear so much Naruto, I love you and I would never leave you, especially not over something as stupid as me getting shot." 

She told me, looking into my eyes I could now see that she was developing some whisker marks similar to mine, whatever I did to her in that fox state was terraforming her. 

"But it's my fault." 

I interjected and that was rewarded with a slap to my naked chest. 

"It's in my job description to be shot at and take injuries Naruto, whether it be under your command or on a different mission, I was going to be injured love and nothing you do can stop it, so next time, talk to us rather than fucking distancing yourself, you got it, mister?"

I chuckled lightly at her and nodded, giving her my answer as I pulled from the hug and put on the clothes she had brought for me. 

After those were on, I went to the downed Jinchuriki, just as I was about the grab her and vortex-like swirl came in front of me and it made my Rinna-Sharingan activate on the spot as I spotted some chakra coming from it. 

I reached out and grabbed the throat of the person that was coming out of it, bringing him out of his travel method quicker as I applied pressure on his throat. 

"So you're the fucker that controlled the poor woman and the beast, if I am adding things up right, you should also be the one who had controlled Kisara on the night of my birth too, huh?"

I slammed him into a tree as I used my other hand to grip his mask, ripping it off his face to reveal a lone Sharingan eye into his right eye socket, while the entire left side of his face looked like it had been crushed. 

"How are you able to touch me?" 

He asked me and I just smirked as I slapped some chakra seals on him that I had created with my chakra. 

"It's called the powerful eye of Kaguya, the mother of chakra, the Rinna-Sharingan, you've pissed off the wrong tailed-beast my friend." 

I told me and then moved out of the way as where we were, was decimated as my fox-like wife came crushing into the guy's body. 

Surely she cracked a few ribs and some bodies but I cared little as this was the asshole that chose to his grave. 

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I grabbed up by the waist before she could do anything else to him. The look of fury on her face tells me directly how much she was planning to hurt him for not only controlling her but her sister as well. 

I wouldn't blame her since I was overprotective of my two baby sisters as well as my daughters, so my reaction would have made Kisara's a bit mild. 

"You will have your chance but for now, we have to bring him back for interrogation and find a way to solve this mess with the cloud." 

I told my wife who only just huff but agreed with my decision. I let her go and made sure that she was within reaching distance of Santos as a just-in-case policy. 

Once she was secured, I went back and created a clone, one taking the guy up over his shoulder, while I took the naked Jinchuriki up bridal style and placed the jacket I had gotten with my clothes on her.

It made me completely topless but I cared little and we just went back to the village as face as we could. 

After a few minutes and a few attempts of Kisara trying to turn the guy into mush, we made it back to the village and were greeted by the Hokage and his council meeting with my Mother, Commander Warshower. 

"As far as I know and saw he saved your asses from being pulverized into nothingness, so why the hostile intent towards my son?"

My mother asked, her arms crossed as she looked at the members with a stone-cold expression. 

"He is getting too powerful you damn whore, he will kill us all!!!" 

A civilian yelled making my eyes narrow as I let a low growl escape my lips, this made all attention be on me as I looked at the fucker who just called my mother a whore. 

"You have 5 seconds to apologize before I snap your neck like a twig you fucking prick."

I told him, starting the mental count down in my head as I gently handed the female in my arms to my wife and turned back to my mother who had a smile on her face.

"I think I can handle myself just fine sweetie." 

I looked at the prick and growled again, letting him know that he was on thin ice. 

"What's the problem?"

I asked my mother, my arms crossed and my face just getting that same commander expression as my team would call it. 

"They are complaining that you are unstable since you can turn into the fox at any given will when you want." 

I looked at her and then back at them before I sighed and gave up on any solution I could to convince them that I wasn't going to kill them. 

"Santos, get the Jinchuriki to our home and activate the barrier, set it to level 6, I don't trust these bastards." 

I said, eyeing the council. 

"Okay, love." 

With that, she and Kisara disappeared without a trace as I looked at the clone with the masked man. 

"Fuck up" 

I directed that to my biological father and then pointed to the prisoner I had. 

"If you recognize him then tell, 'cause when I'm done with him you're not going to recognize that he was human." 

He looked closely and I saw the ghost look in his eyes, telling me this was a very familiar face. 

"O-O-Obito?" 

The guy wheeze as a response. 

"He's the fucking mask man that attack you and her the night of my birth and released the Kyuubi, I'm going to fuck him, but it's not going to be because of that but because he hurt kitten-chan and her sister and host and no one hurts my women." 

I told him and disappeared with my clone to the interrogation room of the base, this guy was going to bleed till he died and even then I would keep him alive and torture him again. 

......................................................................

I know that it's been a while, but the school had me reaching home like 7 or 8 in the night, and then came homework and shit so it took a lot out of me, 

will be doing a lot more for Christmas so I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. 

See you soon ✌️🚶‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.5K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...
1.9M 31.4K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
24.4K 512 12
When Naruto became a gennin Hiruzen tells him of his Uzumaki heritage giving him access to to a chest and letter left by his mother. Learn of his he...
23.5K 601 8
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...