Dreamer | TVD [1]

By agarbagebear

"Sorry Damon, I only watch Twilight for the werewolves, so unless you turn out to be some kind of werewolf va... More

Summary
P A R T O N E
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Christmas Special
13
14
15
16
kinda an update... if u squint
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
PART TWO
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09: Goddamn Vampires
10

07

1.1K 62 6
By agarbagebear

 It doesn't snow in Florida. There was nothing but heat and the bogginess of the Everglades. Mangroves trapping them in.

The powerful trees protected the land from the yearly hurricanes that threatened to ravage the coastline but also served to make Felix feel incredibly trapped.

The witch, whose name he was told(compelled) not to remember, had all but ordered him to stay out of the small, dark house she lived in. He asked if he needed to worry about alligators, and she just laughed and gave him a bottle of unnamed liquor. He decided he liked her for that.

The psychic's vision was finally returning, and he was more than excited for the vampire blood to be washed from his system; he wanted to check on Mystic Falls.

The liquor was cool going down his throat, burning it slightly in a way that made him grin into the dense making of mangroves. He felt like a cat lying in the sun. He was reasonably sure he could hear Klaus whispering to the witch, but he promisedcompelled he wouldn't listen in. Strange, considering how nosy Felix usually was.

Oh well, at least there was booze.

There was a howl in the distance. Felix frowned in its direction, his eyes squinting slightly as the world seemed to shift slightly, the mangroves stretching up into pines, and the porch he was sitting on shifting into steps.

Huh, Felix's slightly drunk mind thought as he stared at the sudden new change. "Felix!" Tyler screamed, forcing the confusion from the teen as he stood up and walked towards the forest where is boyfr-his ex-his boyfriend was screaming for him. Tyler's voice sounded off, the tone not quite right, but breaking as it screamed his name again.

"Tyler!" Felix called, descending into the darkness of the woods. The ground slipped out from under Felix, and for a moment he was floating, then falling, crashing into a dark room, chains clanging roughly on the walls.

"Felix," Tyler's voice broke as the teen was huddled in the corner, claws tearing through his skin, as another broken scream echoed in the room.

"Oh fuck, Tyler," the psychic muttered, moving towards the boy, whose blood was beginning to create a pool underneath him.

"Fuck, it hurts," Tyler screamed, eyes yellow as they stared right through Felix, before shutting closed violently. "Help me please. Felix, where are you?" his voice sounded rough, shifting slightly as his claws dug further into his skin, dark black fur being ripped into the deep grooves.

"Tyler, I'm so sorry," Felix muttered, crouching next to the boy, tears gathering in his eyes as he watched his best friend rip into himself.

Felix was pretty sure this had already happened, or maybe was about to, but either way the psychic knew that he could offer the newly changing werewolf no comfort. Bile rose in Felix throat as he watched Tyler's clawed hands rip into his own face, his skull splitting as his whole body shifted, the head of a wolf breaking through the now destroyed face, its whole body shaking off its human skin, bone snapping to accommodate its new form.

"Holy shit," Felix was pretty sure he was throwing up on the witch's porch now, but couldn't bring himself out of this vision as the wolf cried out in front of him, whimpering as it's bones continued to break and reform, before he suddenly fell silent, lying in a pool of its own blood and human flesh.

"Save me, Felix. This hurts," the wolf whispered in his head. It's voice Tyler's but with a slightly deeper edge, a wild rage underneath its usual cadence.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry I'm not there, Tyler. I'll be home soon," Felix said, reaching out towards the wolf, allowing himself to feel the soft fur underneath his hands, wincing as the vision shifted.

They were standing in the woods now, Felix's hand still resting on the wolf's back, but now it was moving away from him. "You could help us, Felix," the wolf said, speaking in his head, before it was turning towards a grated metal door, and practically skipping through it.

"Tyler, wait, what do you mean?" Felix says, cursing himself under his breath before rushing through the door after the wolf.

Pain. Bones snapping. Fleshing ripping. Teeth sinking. Hunger. Caroline. No. Food. Hungry. Pain. Help

Felix's head felt as though it was being ripped apart, the teen doubling over, gripping his head as he felt Tyler's transformation, over and over and over again. Every time the full moon rises, the pain is intense, impossible pain. It was mind-numbing. Then there was Caroline and she smelt wrong, she was wrong, wrong, so so wrong. And Felix could feel his-Tyler's teeth sinking into her arm. She tasted wrongwrongwrongdeaddeadead. She was saying something, but it didn't matter because they where hungry.

"How, Tyler, how do I help you?" Felix gritted out, the pain increasing until all of a sudden it was over. There was no more pain. Nothing. Just... Klaus

What the fuck?

Klaus standing over a pack, Klaus savinghealingnopainnopain. Felix's head was reeling in Tyler's or maybe just the wolf's thoughts, the overwhelming feeling of safesafesafesafe which was... well... not what Felix associated with Klaus.

"Break the curse, Felix, save me," Tyler said, human all of a sudden, arms wrapping around Felix. Voice sweet in a way that Felix hadn't heard in months. "I know I hurt you, but I wanted to make it better. I've been looking for you, calling you every day. I keep asking your mom where you are, but she says your in New York with your Dad," He whispers, "I know she's lying, and it makes me mad. Caroline is worried. She needs you, I need you."

"I'm trying to come back, Ty," Felix mutters, ignoring how he was leaning into Tyler, or whatever this vision was. He was warm, Tyler has always been warm, running higher temperatures, but he was boiling now. Like a heated blanket. "The curse though, Klaus, he's a monster."

"So am I, Felix, so is Caroline," Tyler answered, holding the other teen tighter. "You've missed a lot, and if you don't break the curse we are all dead."

"What?"

"Or well, more dead," Tyler said, voice changing to Caroline and stepping away from Felix with an inhuman grace.

"No."

"Yes, Felix," she said, her neck red and bloodied, "Katherine did it. Changed me and murdered me. It happened shortly after you left. Did you know I thought of you in my last moments, wondering if you where dead, I was so excited to see you." She took a few steps around him, "Tyler's going to bite me, and Klaus is the only one who can save me. I'll die without him, without him breaking the curse."

And Felix could see it, the fever sweeping in, the bite's infection wipping Caroline from existince, her final moments filled with fearfearfearfear and pain.

"But maybe that's not enough," Caroline hummed, "Want to see what happens to Damon? I don't know what you see in him, but-" her voice trailed off and Felix watched as Tyler bit into Damon's arm, the vampire waving it off.

"You're so lucky Felix loves you," Damon muttered, telling Caroline to run and then distracting the angry black wolf. But the bite was already there, bitten, infected. The scene shifted and Damon was stumbling through the town, delirious with infection as he chased Katherine. Lost. Confused. Dying.

"It hurts so bad, Felix," Tyler said, snapping Felix's attention away from his dying vampire. "You can save us. All of us. Just break the curse."

"How?"

"Wolf, vampire, doppelganger. Blood. So much blood, but then peace."

"I don't want Elena to die," Felix's voice cracked, a vision of her dead body lying under the moon.

"It wont be permanent. Never is. She'll be back," Tyler or maybe not Tyler anymore, something, the vision, the door, spoke. It hissed 'she'll' and Felix could feel its rage. "Tell Klaus your ready. That you'll help. You'll find a wolf and a vampire. That you'll be good." It said and Tyler's body double ran a hand down Felix face, caressing it like he was made of glass. Felix shuddered.

"Who are you?" He asked, the hand stilling, thumb gently rubbing against his cheek.

"Be good, Felix. Break the curse and save your friends. Go home."

Felix's eyes flew open in time to see himself running through mangrove trees, his heart racing as he stumbled out of the woods to see the witch's house in front of him, his mind slushing together from both vision and the now empty drink he had some how continued to drink while wandering around in the midst of a vision.

Klaus was standing on the porch watching him with an almost amused expression. "Now where did you run off too? I remember asking you to wait here," and Felix could do nothing but blink at the vampire before him, taking in his surroundings in confusion.

She's going to try and kill you. You don't need her.

Felix frowned, taking a few stumbling steps towards Klaus, looking back in the house for the witch. He couldn't see her but she's waiting. Ready. Ready. She'll kill you first. She's already drugged you.

Oh.

"Klaus," Felix slurred out, a laugh falling from his lips when the vampire walked towards him. He was pretty sure he looked disappointed, "I would never run off," he slurred out, his stumbling increasing until he was slamming himself into the vampire who didn't even move as Felix held himself up.

Hurryhurryhurry.

"I can break your curse, we don' need her," Felix said, looking up at the blonde beautiful vampire. The florida sun making his hair glow like a halo, "Wowza you're an angel good sir."

The psychic is back. "Oh wow, that was not one of my thoughts," Felix added, using Klaus to peer back into the house, the one the witch was moments away from walking away from.

"What did [redacted] give you?" Klaus asked, grabbing Felix's chin and looking down at him. "Or are you," he paused, concern briefly flashing across his face, "I've been careful not to try and trigger another fit," he said to himself and Felix shushed him, quickly placing a finger over his lips.

"She's a fucking Judas," Felix whispered, kill her before she kills you.

"Is that your psychic, Klaus?" The witch shouts, "He came back?" She asked, and Felix could taste the anger on the wind, her magic rippling underneath it all. She wanted him to die out there drugged out of his mind, probably hoping he would curl up with the alligators.

"[redacted] what did you give him?" Klaus asked, and while Felix couldn't taste the vampire's emotions he could hear the anger, could feel the way Klaus was pushing him behind himself.

"Sorry Klaus, but I can't let you break this curse," she said, and before Felix could mutter a warning Klaus was grabbing onto his head and howling with rage and pain. Felix felt his own muscles clench up, his throat constricting, his hands grabbing up at his throat. She was really going to kill him. "I'm sorry kid, you shouldn't have come back here." Keepthebalancekillthemifthepsychicis deadwearesafe.

Kill her.

Felix tried to focus, spots already filling his vision as he tried to grasp onto the witch's thoughts, ignoring the pain in his chest as it tried to breath. Blancekillhi- S T O P Felix dropped to the groun, oxygen rushing into his lungs making him light headed as the witch stood their, mouth open in shock. Klaus was still grabbing his head, but Felix couldn't focus on that instead the rush of information flooding his senses, his vision filling with this witch's life, her sister, her boyfriend, those she killed, her cat inside, her pain, Felix could feel,see,hear,be it all. She wouldn't stop.

"You have to die," Felix said, or maybe he didn't say it out loud, but this witch definitely heard him.

"I have to die?"

"Yes, I'm sorry," Felix said, or maybe thought. "You won't stop. And I have people to save. My friends need me. So, I really am sorry, but your sister is waiting for you," and with that Felix tugged on all her thoughts, on her mind, her being, and pulled it all away. The pain and fear first. He made it quick, as quick as ripping someone's mind apart could be. And he watched, watched as he he told her brain to stop. To stop. Stop. stop. Stop st-

"Felix, look at me, Felix," Klaus was grabbing him, pulling him away, away from the witch he just-

"Oh fuck, I just killed her," Felix gasped, the rush of panic filling him as he jerked away from Klaus's hands, "I'm going to throw up. She was going to kill us. Kill me. And- oh god. Holy shit, fuck."

"You did good, Felix," Klaus said, and Felix could hear the genuine pride and excitement in the original's voice. It did not help.

"Good?!" Felix shouted, his hands gesturing wildly to the now corpse on the porch, "I fucking broke her mind, I told her body to stop breathing, I fucking murdered someone. How is that good? What the fuck!"

"She's was going to kill you. She drugged you. She had already tried to kill you. You did what you had to, Felix," Klaus said, and he was speaking calmly, but the amusement was still in his voice, and when Felix looked back at him he was smiling.

Felix sucked in a breath, his hand curling into a fist as he turned away from the house and the proud fucking vampire. "She was going to kill me," he muttered, and she was, he could see it, could feel himself dying if he hadn't stopped her. "Okay. Okay." Klaus said nothing, "Okay, my friend is a werewolf."

"Okay, interesting subject change there," Klaus said, the amusement making Felix want to smack the vampire, but he ignored it.

"If we break your curse, then you can turn him into a hybrid. Like you," Felix says, turning back to look at the hybrid, "And then he'll be in control of himself and wont eat my other friends. So, we are going back to Mystic Falls, you call some witch you actually do trust and I will get you your sacrifices. As long as you don't hurt any of my friends."

"I can't promise that, Felix, you're the one who told me your friend was the Doppelganer," Klaus said, watching as the Felix sucked in another deep breath.

"I mean everyone else. Elena," he paused, "You can't hurt anyone else."

Klaus watched him, not saying anything before his grin turned even more feral, "Okay, deal. I won't kill any of your other little friends. Now, let's get you home, little killer, it's time for us to break a curse."

Felix frowned, ignoring the panic and bile that rose in his throat at the reminder of the dead witch, the person he had killed.

Elsewhere a woman sat in her kitchen, blood soaked napkins filling her trash can as she nursed a headache. The wolf boy was going to come by again today, Damon had tried earlier only to be stopped by the vervain that covered her house. She didn't have an answer for them, not one any of the members of her son's friend group would like. The path her son had found himself on was set, the door was blown of its hinges, open. She was sure they were going to try and stop it. Stop the hybrid, but she knew it was hopeless. Her son's mind was made and so was hers. She just hoped her son would be ready, would understand that he was about to go past the point of no return.

Her phone buzzed. A text from her son's captor. They were on their way. She already knew this. She knew a lot now. Liz had tried calling her earlier as well, asking her if she was okay. If she had told her son yet about the disease destorying her body. She hadn't. In fact, she had locked that door. He didn't need to know. Not yet. She would be dead soon either way. She could feel Death, hovering, waiting. The bastard was probably very excited to get his boney little hands on her, the Rhodes family was known for loving to dodge death, as were all psychics. She couldn't run from him this time. But she grinned despite this because at least then her son would being dodging it again.

So she put her phone away and looked down at the paperwork in front of her, the deed to their house, all the money she had saved, and a letter that starts with an apology. 

a/n: apologies for any typos. 

I am very excited for the next few chapters. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 1.8K 51
| This is a Vampire Diaries fan fiction series. If you have not seen The Vampire Diaries, I strongly suggest you watch this show seeing as it has end...
28.6K 597 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
82.1K 4.6K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...