Her Darkest Salvation (COMPLE...

By Dreamy627

In a world where the supernatural crawl, Elira Abbot has always been sheltered by her very Christian parents... More

🥀
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict/Elira Abbot
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Abbot
Kain Benedict
Elira Benedict
Kain Benedict
Elira Benedict
Kain Benedict
Elira Benedict
Kain Benedict
Elira Benedict
Kain Benedict
Elira Benedict

Kain Benedict

11.2K 341 116
By Dreamy627

I'm learning so much.

Vampires can live off other vampires blood.

Which made me curious. If I had Elira forever... maybe I could only have her and she couldn't pass out.

It'd keep me full.

I called her, walking through the park and looking around.

"Father."

"Elira, darling. You should let me take you out. Out of this small town and somewhere nice." I said.

"You can drive?"

"As of today. Yes."

"Well alright. What am I supposed to wear?"

"Anything. Dress and heels type of night." I told her.

"Okay."

"You have an hour." I hung up and studied the people around me.

So strange. This life was easy to live. People had it so much easier although back then it was more simple.

Now it's spontaneous and weird.

I found myself saying foul words often, repenting to god for my uncontrolled language.

I was a good man. But I noticed Elira made me steer down the wrong paths.

The paths I never would've chosen in my first life.

She makes me curse and fall into sexual temptation constantly. She in herself is a tease whether she means it or not.

The thought of fucking her ran through my mind at least five times a day.

I've pleasured myself to the thought at least once a day.

I can't decide if this is a warning that she is a gift from hell or if this was meant to be from god.

Regardless, she is my biggest sin, no one can save her from me.

She is utterly and completely mine.

Mine to kiss, mine to eat, mine to marry.

Mine to taste, mine to touch, mine to fuck.

Her body was made for me, everything about her existing to attract me.

I studied the women around me. When I was without her, there was no temptation.

I felt as I did centuries ago. These women are to be respected and I am a godly man who doesn't participate in any ungodly sin.

I never felt aroused by women as I still don't now.

But there was something about my darling that I can't quite explain. Yes she deserves my respect but all things godly leave me as I want to grip her face and make her suck my cock.

I blinked from my explicit haze and took a deep breath before walking back to the cathedral to pleasure myself to the thought of who will soon be my wife.

-

I loved how she looked.

Her hair was done in a blowout style I just learned the name of.

"Why so dark?" I asked.

"It's Halloween Eve." She replied.

"It's October and it snowed?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"And we match." She looked over me.

Not the hat guys. No hat.

"I suppose we do." I nodded.

I opened the door for her as she got in my car, I recently bought it, my millions from 1700's translating to current worth and I am finding money is very easy to make.

"This is beautiful." She observed the car.

"It's just a car." I shrugged.

"Thats brand new!" She buckled herself and I did the same.

"It is." I learned about used cars vs new and I was satisfied with this purchase.

She studied the side of my face.

"Usually when I imagine a priest I think old and white haired and short and slim."

"But?"

"You're everything other than that."

"Meaning?"

"You're not old, well looks wise, you have dark hair, you're incredibly tall, and you're very muscular and large."

"Thank you." I smirked.

She scoffed.

"Airhead."

"Airhead?"

She explained the definition as she threaded her arm through mine and clung to my bicep as I drove since my arm was resting on the middle console.

"Mmm." I nodded.

"So yes. You're an airhead."

I smiled, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Tell me about your family." I said.

"Uhm... I come from a Christian family who are rich, annoying people. They have no personality and don't like me but love bragging about me being perfect at the same time. I moved far from them and never plan on going back because I was miserable."

"I understand. Any siblings?"

"Nope."

"Favorite color?"

"Red."

"Holiday?"

"Tomorrow."

"I can see you being a Halloween girl. What do you plan on dressing as?" I learned instead of fearing the day, they dress up in costumes and party and eat candy.

"I've debated the female Ghostface." She said.

"What's that?"

She grabbed her phone showing me the photo.

"Interesting."

"It's from one of my favorite movies. You remind me of the hot killer. You could pull this off." She studied me more intently.

"Yeah?"

"Pull here!" She pointed to a store called Spirit Halloween.

I parked and she smiled, getting out of the car and waiting for me.

I walked in with her, her hand grabbing my last two fingers and tugging me to the back of the store.

"This." She grabbed the mask and put it on her first.

"Cute." I was amused by the mask on her smaller head.

She removed it, stretching her body to put it on my head.

She put it on me and I saw her through a dark tint of the black eyes in the mask.

"Woah." She whispered.

She grabbed her phone and took a photo.

I grabbed her phone, putting it in my back pocket.

"No pictures."

She pouted and kept looking at me, a sweet, delicious smell freezing me still.

"You like this." I took a step forward.

"K-kinda." She stuttered trying to step back.

I removed it and I could see her clearly standing with her legs clipped together.

I grabbed her chin.

"I can smell you. Do you want this for your Halloween costume tomorrow?" I asked and she cleared her throat.

"I think you should be that for Halloween."

"Aren't 29 year olds too old for Halloween?" I asked.

"Not in my book." She whispered, her eyes glazed with heat, pupils dilated with arousal.

I shrugged.

"Please?" She asked.

I laughed.

"Why?" I asked as she reached to take it but I held it above my head, a place she definitely couldn't reach it.

"Look, if you want this whole eternally I'm yours thing to happen, you have to buy that. You're handsome, you plus that is to die for. Please?" She grabbed my hand, tugging on it, holding my fingers as she pouted out her bottom lip.

"You'd be mine regardless."

She got on her tiptoes and stared into my eyes.

"Please, father Kain? I know you're a priest but I'm fucking begging." She whispered.

"Fine. You're cute when you really need something from me." I walked past her and got the mask.

The cashier was a shifter and he could smell her.

He took a deep breath and zeroed his gaze in on her.

She saw his stare and hid behind me.

"Tell me my total." I gritted out, something pulling at my chest, I wanted to grab her and fuck her sweet pussy in front of him before gauging his eyes out.

He told me, huffing in upset.

I paid and I ushered her out quickly.

"What was that?"

"He's a shifter. He can smell you." I opened her door for her and she got in.

When I got in and buckled, assuring myself she did her own seat, she looked lost.

"Smell me? He smells blood?" She asked.

"No. He smells you." I glared and she frowned, pulling her dress down as if uncomfortable.

"Is that bad?"

"Yes, Elira. Your human pheromones are like dessert to men when you're aroused. You smell so fucking good. And we can smell other men on you, you have none so that tells me you're a virgin." I said.

"Oh." Her face splotched red.

I grabbed her hands over her dress that she was readjusting.

"Be careful. I don't want anything happening to you. I'll kill anyone who dares to touch you but that doesn't mean I can protect you from immediate contact." I said.

Her deep, chocolate brown eyes peered at me with trust as she nodded.

"I never get like this with anyone so I think I'll be okay." She looked away at the admission.

I grabbed her chin, fixing her gaze to me.

"Tonight I want to learn everything about you. That's what this is about. Will you be alright? I know I came off blunt."

"I'm fine. Thank you." She gave me a soft smile as I cupped her face, kissing her softly.

I didn't want her to think this was purely about lust.

I forgot that's how human operate, they fall in love with communication and emotional understanding.

Vampires don't need that to fall. It's just an instant attachment. But I'd make her fall for me, I just have to remember she's human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
5.9M 230K 101
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSION "You are nothing, just a worthless pi...
51.6K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
1.3M 37.8K 49
Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since her mother was caught and burnt alive for...