Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter eighty-three

430 7 8
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:   

October 2024

We were now in Mexico, which we traveled to right after we'd been in Austin. I was genuinely excited for this race weekend, because if Charles finishes first on Sunday he is world champion, which is just surreal to even think about. I'm not sure it'll happen this weekend because he needs to be first and Max needs to finish 3rd or lower, and we all know if anyone has a good car it's Max, even though Ferrari is very strong this year, Red Bull is just a little bit better.

We met up with Pascale, Lorenzo and Arthur at the hotel, everyone had traveled here since we all wanted to be here if Charles wins, just to be sure.

It was Thursday so Charles had media day, and the rest of us wanted to have a chilled day in Mexico City.

Charles PoV:

I had just gotten ready to leave the hotel, the others had already left to go explore the city, which I was kinda jealous about to be honest. - But I had work to do, so I got out of the hotel and met up with Andrea who I drove to the track with.

I arrived and walked to Ferrari where I greeted Carlos, we had something to film for Ferrari's YouTube channel, it's always fun to film this stuff with Carlos, even though I'm not the best and I always lose.

After we had filmed the video where Carlos of course won again, I had an interview to do. So I walked down to the paddock and greeted the reporter. Then I sat down on the chair at the paddock, in front of the Ferrari hospitality.

"So Charles, are you excited for the weekend? And what are your thoughts about you maybe becoming world champion by the end of the week?"  The lady said. "I'm excited, this weekend is an important one for me and the whole team, but we'll take one day at a time and right now my only focus is on the practices tomorrow" I answered. - "Do you think you will be champion this week?" She asked curiously. "I don't know, I mean I hope so but I also know Max is a fighter and is capable of taking this win, so I have no idea but I'm gonna do everything I can to have a good race on Sunday" I answered. "I wish you the best of luck" she smiled, and then she asked me a couple other questions.

I walked back to the hospitality and towards Carlos, he had just finished an interview as well. "How was your interview?" I asked. "It was okay, nothing special. Yours?" He asked. "Nah nothing special either, she just asked a bunch of questions about the championship" I answered.. "oh yeah of course, as much as I like Max I really wish you win on Sunday! You deserve it after your brilliant season" he smiled. "Thanks Carlos, my fingers are crossed, this would be the biggest dream coming true" I smiled brightly thinking about it, but I don't think I'll be champion if I have to be completely honest.

Carlos and I walked to a room at the hospitality and then we just wrote tons of autographs on cards and caps for all the fans. In the end my hand started to cramp because of all the autographs, but it's all worth it since it goes to our amazing fans.

__

Olivia's PoV:

Saturday arrived and Charles had two phenomenal practices yesterday, everything with the car looked perfect! Today was qualifying day, one of the most important days. Hopefully he'll get a perfect position for tomorrow's race.

Charles left the hotel earlier since he had a team meeting, he was visiting the fanzone and then practice three which went perfect too, all that before qualifying.

I had gotten myself and the twins ready for today, both Matheo and Elena were in a great mood so everything was good! I met up with Pascale and Arthur and then we all went to the track together, Lorenzo went with Charles earlier. - we arrived at the paddock and greeted some of the fans who were excited to see us, I took a few pictures with them since they really wanted that.

Then we all got to the hospitality and greeted Charles who had a little break. "Hi love" Charles said and gave me a kiss. "Hi, are you ready for today?" I asked while Elena was begging for him to take her in his arms, so he did. She's such a big fan of her dad, it's the cutest. "Yeah I think so, I have my whole family here so I'll be just fine" he smiled and took Elena up. "We will all be rooting for you" Pascale smiled and looked at him. "I know, thanks mom," he answered.

We talked and spent a little time with Charles before he had to leave us again, it was almost time for the qualifying.

"Good luck babe" I smiled as he pulled me into a big hug. "Thank you love" he smiled cutely and then handed me his rings as usual. "I love you" I said before giving him a kiss. "I love you too" he said and smiled, then he walked towards his car and I walked towards the others who were waiting at the seats above the garage.

After a little while we had all taken our seats and were ready to watch qualifying, we were all so excited! Arthur was sitting with Elena and Lorenzo was sitting with Matheo, they really love their uncles so much, it's the cutest.

The green lamps went out and Q1 was underway. Both Carlos and Charles rolled out as some of the first ones, and so did both McLaren cars and both Williams cars.

Everything looked good and both Charles and Carlos had sat some great times.

Charles was of course through to Q2 but also Q3, which we already thought he would. - Q3 started and the last 12 minutes until we had the result of this weekend's qualifying.

In turn 13 George spun off track due to some brake failure, and of course Charles was just right behind him in full speed trying to go for a good lap time, so he Crashed into George since he couldn't brake in time in the corner. It didn't look good for any of them.. "No no no, this is not happening!" I said and was shocked, Charles had also spun off track and his car was sitting in the barrier now together with George's, both of their cars were broken in several places.  "What the fuck just happened!" Arthur said, we couldn't believe this was happening. I could imagine Charles' frustrations right in this second, this wasn't what we had planned..

My heart was pounding like crazy, we hadn't seen any signs of Charles being okay yet, only George who was out of his car quickly, so thank god for that! My heart couldn't take this, I hate whenever my loved ones crash like this, I'll never get used to this feeling. "Go downstairs and see if they have any updates on him" Pascale said and took my hand. "Are you sure, don't you wanna do it?" I asked, she's his mother, she must be just as scared as I am. "You're his wife Olivia, you gotta be the one to be there for him in these situations, not me anymore" she smiled. "Okay then, I'll be back soon I promise. Are you good with the twins?" I asked. Lorenzo and Arthur nodded and said I should go, so that's what I did. - I almost ran downstairs to the garage and met Andrea.

"I knew you would come right away" he said as he saw me. "Yeah, is he okay?" I said nervously. "He is fine, he's being taken to the medical center now, you can go there if you'd like" Andrea smiled. "Oh thank god, thanks Andrea" I smiled with relief. I then walked to the medical center, I was still in shock of what happened and also really sad on Charles's behalf.

I walked inside the medical center and waited outside the room where I spotted George. "Hey George, are you alright?" I asked. "Hi Olivia I'm good, I'm so sorry Charles got into my stupid accident" he said I could see he really felt bad about it. "Hey, don't be. It's okay, this happens sometimes. The most important thing is you're okay, everything else doesn't matter" I said and cheered him up. "Yeah you're probably right, thanks" he answered with a little smile. Then Charles walked out of the room.

"Hi love, before you say anything I'm okay, I'm just a bit sore but I'm okay" he said and went to give me a hug and kiss. "Good, I was really worried. I will never get used to this feeling" I answered. "I know love, just remember nothing will ever happen, i promise you that" he smiled and so did I.

He then quickly talked with George, and George apologized a few times even though Charles said he had nothing to apologize about. They were all good, and then we walked back to Ferrari, and George walked to Mercedes.

We walked in the paddock together holding each other's hands. "I'm totally gonna lose it if they can't get the car fixed for tomorrow" Charles said. "Me too, but you have the best mechanics, I think they can fix it in time for the race.." I smiled thinking optimistic about it. "That's true, I really hope they can"..

We got back and Charles went to talk with his engineer and also Fred. I walked back to the others and told them that Charles was alright, which made them relieved.

After a little while Q3 was done and we met up with Charles who had made a few interviews in the meantime. "What position are you starting tomorrow?" Lorenzo asked. "If the car will be ready in time, I'll actually start 6th which is great considering I only got to do two laps in q3" he answered. "That's good, the car will be ready" Arthur answered. "Yeah, it doesn't look so bad. If anyone knows how to fix a car in time it's your mechanics" I smiled. "She's right," Pascale said and smiled. We were all quite optimistic that he'll get to race tomorrow.
__

The next day was Sunday, and race day! "Good morning love" Charles smiled as I woke up, he was sitting in bed with Matheo. Elena was still sleeping.

"Good morning, how long have you been awake?" I asked. "I think for an hour or so, I couldn't sleep much" .

"I suppose you thought about the race today and if the car is ready?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I couldn't get my thoughts away from it," he answered.

"Have you talked to anyone yet?" I asked. "Not yet, I don't wanna get the bad news over the phone, I'll wait till we get there," he said. "You won't get bad news, I think the car is ready. Isn't that right Ellie, you dad is gonna race later?" I asked Elena as I had just gotten her from their little bed. "Dada!" She said and pointed at Charles, she had the biggest smile, it was adorable.

"Okay Ellie, if you say so" he laughed and gave her a little kiss on her head. - We spent a little time in bed, Matheo had just fallen asleep in Charles arms, so we all four sat here together for a little while until we got ready.

We had eaten our breakfast and were ready to hit the track. We arrived together and greeted some of the fans who got some pictures and some autographs from Charles. Pascale, Arthur and Lorenzo are arriving later before the race.

We greeted the Ferrari team as we got inside the hospitality, before we walked directly to the garage. The mechanics were still working on the car. "It's not ready, I knew it," Charles said and looked at the car. "Charles, the car is ready! They're just fixing a few details" Fred said and walked closer to us, as he must have heard what Charles said. "No way, are you serious?" He asked and smiled, Fred nodded. "Yeah I am, go talk to the mechanics and engineers you have a lot to catch up on" Fred smiled and quickly greeted the twins and I before leaving us. - So that's what Charles did. He said goodbye to us for now and then went to talk with all the important people, meanwhile I went to find some snacks for the twins.

Time flew by faster than ever, and it was time to say bye to Charles. Pascale, Lorenzo and Arthur said good luck to him just before he went to me. "Good luck babe, I believe in you! Stay safe okay" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Thanks love, I will. I love you" he said with the cutest smile. "I love you too," I answered. Then he hugged Elena and Matheo who were sitting on the floor playing with their toys. - Then he walked to the garage before he had to go out on track for the national anthem.

Fifteen minutes later the formation lap began with Max in front since he got pole position yesterday, Charles was all the way down in sixth, but I'm sure he can take a few places.

The five red lamps went out and it was time to race. Unfortunately Max had a perfect start, which I'm happy about because he's my brother, but annoyed about because that wasn't the plan if Charles is gonna win today! Even though Max had a good start, Charles also had a very good one, he managed to take two positions at the start, which was wonderful.

Lap after lap, Charles kept improving. He was now right behind Max in first, it hadn't been long since Charles had been in pit, so he had fresher tyres than Max which was good for Charles. - In lap 63 Max went to the pit, possibly to get fresher tyres than Charles so he could beat him.

Max's pit stop took way too long which caused him to come out in p7 instead of p2 as he hoped for. Now Charles was leading the race and my heart beated faster and faster. It looked like a win for him, but with eight laps to go anything could happen...

The eight laps passed by and on lap 71 Charles did the unthinkable, he crossed the line as winner, not just winner of the race, but also winner of the championship since Max finished p5. We were all jumping around and cheering for him, I couldn't believe this was happening. We all ran down to Parc ferme, to greet him. I took Elena with me, and Lorenzo took Matheo with him.

Charles pov:

The last lap was a hard one, my heart was beating faster than ever. One lap to go, no cars in front of me and Max in p5 was what I had wished for. Finally after the last lap I crossed the line, I couldn't help myself but scream of excitement. "Charles, congratulations. You're champion of the world, we're so proud of you!" Fred said over the radio. "Thank you guys, thank you all for this. I love you guys" I said with the biggest smile under my helmet. I drove an extra lap to wave at all the fans, which they seemed to enjoy.

I rolled up in parc ferme,jumped out of my car and ran directly to my team. I then took my helmet off and drank some water, this race had been tough. "Congratulations Perceval, I'm really happy for you" Carlos said and hugged me, he finished p3 so a double ferrari on the podium today, I couldn't wish for more. "Thanks mate" I smiled. I then greeted Lewis who wished me congratulations, he was also really happy for me.

I then ran to my family who was waiting for me. I first ran to Olivia. "Congratulations babe, I'm so proud of you!" she smiled cutely. "Thank you love, I couldn't have done it without you" I answered and gave her a big kiss. Then I kissed and hugged both of my kids, them being here today to witness my first championship is a special memory for me. - "Papa is so proud of you Char, congratulations" my mom said and gave me a big hug. "I know, thanks mom" I smiled. I then hugged both my brothers.

I walked to get interviewed and it all felt so unreal, all the screens behind us were filled with clips of me and my journey to get here, this moment I will never forget. "Charles, congratulations on your first championship, how are you feeling?" David Coulthard asked as he was doing the interviews today. - "Thanks, I'm feel very happy this is truly a special feeling, I never thought this would happen, so a big thanks to the team and everyone on the factory in Maranello, I'm so honored to be part of this team" I smiled and the whole team cheered loudly at me, together with the crowd. He then asked a few questions about the race.

"Again Charles, big congratulations. Are there any last words?" David asked. "Yeah, I'm very honored to stand here as champion in front of all the fans, my team and my closest family. My kids and my wife deserve a special thanks, without them I'm nothing.. Thank you all" I smiled and so did David. Then I handed the microphone to Lewis.

After the interviews we went to the cool down room where we watched a few highlights from the race, and talked a bit. Then it was podium time, and this was a special one.

Like all podiums in Mexico, the one in p1 has to enter the podium with their car. So I walked to the beautiful red car, sat on one of the front wheels, and then the platform started to go up. I came up through the floor of the podium, after both Carlos and Lewis had been presented.. Everyone cheered for me, and I couldn't do anything but smile brightly.

I walked to the highest podium platform, number one. Then the monegasque national anthem started to play, it was a beautiful moment. Hearing the anthem of my country while watching over the whole crowd was beautiful. I looked down where I spotted Olivia with Matheo and Elena. I shed a little tear in pure happiness, thinking how lucky I am to have this beautiful family and how lucky I am to finally be world champion. My dream since I was a child has finally come true. I had everything in the world.

Afterward the Italian anthem played and it was also a beautiful moment. During that time I thought about my dad who I know would be prouder than anyone right now, I would do everything to see him witness this exact moment. I miss him so much, also Jules and Anthoine.

The podium melody started to play after we had gotten our trophies, and before I even got to open mine Carlos and Lewis had already drowned me in champagne. It felt terrible but I enjoyed every second of it. We all drank a bit and then we took some pictures.

Olivia's pov:

The podium ceremony was beautiful, it was very emotional and I honestly shed a few tears of happiness and proudness. Not only do I have a world champion brother, but now also a world champion husband, I can't ask for more.

A few hours later Charles was done for today on track. I had posted a picture on instagram with a little caption which people seemed to love, I quickly got thousands of likes and comments, everyone loved that Charles is now champion!

Pascale had taken the twins back to the hotel, they were so tired so they went directly to bed, while Charles and I went with a bunch of other drivers to a club in town, to celebrate Charles's victory.

We partied all night, we danced, listened to Queen's "We are the champions" and we got too drunk, what a night it was. Everyone had the best night, and I really enjoyed spending this time with my favorite people, friends and family .- Today has been a magical day, a day I will forever remember.

___

(3432 words)

So this was originally planned to be the last chapter of this story, but I have decided to add another one, which I promise to try getting ready soon. - I hope you liked reading along this chapter, I really enjoyed writing it. Fingers crossed this scenario will happen someday!🤞Anyways, take care. Lot's of love from me 🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
3.7M 86.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
41.5K 832 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...
75.3K 2.1K 35
Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen are famous F1 racers whose life may seem perfect to many. Expensive cars, beautiful girls, luxury apartments, loud...