They're not allowed to love.

BแปŸi Heartlessmafia02

18+ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€๐‘บ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Œ๐’‘๐’๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’†๐’”... Xem Thรชm

Copyright & Update Alert
introduction
chapter 1. Unware
chapter 2. Surprise
chapter 3. Giggles
chapter 4. Kook
chapter 5. Savior
chapter 6. Held Her
chapter 7. Award goes to
chapter 8. Goodbye
chapter 10. Mafia's
chapter 11. Escaped
chapter 12. Snooping
chapter 13. Roller Coaster
Chapter 14. Jungkook's Love
Chapter 15. Date part-1
Chapter 16. Date Part-2
Chapter 17. Rushed
Chapter 18. Princess
Chapter 19. Master
Chapter 20. Red Wine
Chapter 21. Nightmare
Chapter 22. Minho's Birthday
chapter 23. Murderer
Chapter 24. BLUE BLOOD

chapter 9. Inauguration

24 4 32
BแปŸi Heartlessmafia02

INAUGURATION

3 months later—Seoul

It's a bright shiny day in Seoul, all the BTS members were about to reach their office (Bighit entertainment).

SKY--- It is the newly built office of Group of Sharma Architecture. This day was fixed for the inauguration of SKY. As, Ihrin and Dara are Indians so for this auspicious day an Indian priest came to preform rituals for the betterment of their business. 

For Dara and Ihrin this day means a lot as they finally shifted to Seoul, they're inaugurating their most awaited building and Dara is now finally recovered and can walk, run , dance. Now, she don't need any support she's on her feet.

The priest suggested both the girls to wear red colour dress in the puja. Red is considered favourable in Indian culture. 

Ihrin wore a floral red dress for Puja. She tied her hair in a bun and glorified it by putting two red rose in the bun. Dara did her makeup and she's absolutely looking like Indian princess , breath-taking. 

Dara wore a red Saree. She simply straightened her hair and left them open. For today she carried light makeup.

Outside the building there were a lot of reporters present to record the ceremony. The 7 cars stopped as they saw the crowd outside Dara's & Ihrin's office.

The priest was chanting the mantras while Dara and Ihrin were sitting opposite to the priest. All the members came inside the building and were in disbelief that Ihrin and Dara are finally shifted to Seoul. The priest finished his mantras indicating that the rituals are over now. Both the girls stood and heard clapping sound, earning their attention.

Both of them turned around and their heart filled with extreme joy as they saw BTS.

"Congratulations" all members greeted them in unison.

Dara and Ihrin hugged them as after so long all of them met.

Everyone was happy to see that Dara is finally recovered.

"We felt very bad guys, you shifted to Seoul and didn't even bothered to inform us" Jimin said with an angry pout.

"we are so sorry guys, we got here just 2 days back and we were so busy in the arrangement of the inauguration that we didn't even got time to sleep." Ihrin explained them.

IHRIN'S POV

[JUNGKOOK❤️. It felt like I'm breathing after 3 months, I always missed his presence, I never knew that just in few days someone would own my heart. I can't take off my eyes from him and his cute bunny smile oh this man...👀]

NAMJOON'S POV

[ I saw her almost after 3 months and it felt like my whole universe spun around . My heart, my breath, my senses got lost when she came to hug me. I badly wanted to engulf her in my arms , I wanted to tell her that these 3 months felt like ages to me. Her touch ignite my soul , her smile makes my heart flutter. Oh something caught my eyes she's wearing the pendent I gave her------ 

She's the POLE STAR of my life. I want her to be my constant].

"Ah the priest gave me this metallic pot and asked me to sprinkle the water drops. Ihrin please take them and show our office" Dara's voice made Namjoon snapped of out his thought as she requested Ihrin to give them a office tour.

"No we're having a meeting, so we'll leave now." Jhope informed Ihrin and dara making them sad.

"Don't be sad we'll visit you guys someday." Jin hyung assured them.

"But I think me and Namjoon hyung could stay here." Jungkook said earning everyone's attention especially Teahuyng's and yoongi's eyes.

"Yes jin hyung you please attend the meeting. Me and kook will stay here and later we'll discuss with you." Namjoon made a cute pout even jin hyung agreed.

"OH God why Namjoon and Jungkook behave like butterflies around these two girls" Yoongi whispered to Teahuyng and both give Namjoon and Jungkook death glares. 

"Why you two are jealous" jimin mocked in whispering but of course earned their death stare too.

Ihrin and Jungkook bid goodbye to them meanwhile Namjoon went with Dara as she was sprinkling the drops of water to every corner of the their office.

JUNGKOOK & IHRIN  

Two men came with a file to Ihrin's cabin as they want her signature on that. Jungkook was sitting on the couch and staring at Ihrin's working figures.

[Jungkook: just few minutes princess and after these two leave you'll be in my embrace. I waited for 3 months to pour out my love to you. Now I'll make sure that you know how your Kook feels for you.]

Jungkook came out from his trance as he heard Ihrin saying----" I had already signed these papers now go to Dara's cabin and tell her to approve these."

Both the men nodded and left the cabin. Ihrin shifted her gaze towards jungkook .

"Princess" a smirk plastered on his lips, his predator like walk froze Ihrin.

He bend at her level, their eyes meet like two ocean finally met the infinity. In a mere second he smashed his lips on Ihrin lips. He encircled his left arms around her waist to make her stand and grab her throat to Devour her lips more. Ihrin cupped his face, she could feels the softness of those lips. Their tongue were dancing in rhythm, their lips collided as there would be no tomorrow.

He bite her lower lip making her moan in between. Their bodies radiating heat of love, Ihrin could feel whole zoo in her stomach. He left her lips as they both were run out of oxygen.

Seeing barely breathing figure of her, he smirked and says "Are you tried? Don't be because I want to make you sure to Who do you belongs to-----"

NAMJOON & DARA

Both of them reached to Dara's cabin.

"It's suit you Dara." Namjoon points his fingers towards pendent.

"Thank you Nam---Dara words got cut off by Namjoon

"Just joon Dara and there is no need to thank Me." Namjoon walked close to Dara , he hold her hand and pull into his embrace.

Dara's words got stuck in her throat and her eyes never left Namjoon's eyes.

He trailed down his hands to grip firmly her from her waist and made her sat on the Desk. This one action of namjoon makes Dara realize how strong and manly he is.

He lean his body a bit, fixate his eyes seductively on her lips and started caressing them with his thumb.  

" You are irresistible to me. It feel like you belongs to me. You are my serendipity. You feel like treasure and each time drive me crazy." his husky voice was enough to send shivers run down to her spine. He cupped her face and lean at her level.

She collected herself and tried to speak--- "Ah Joon---" her words got cut off by the knock at the door.

{Do vote, comment and share.

Happy Reading!}

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

274K 13.3K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...
113K 7.4K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
251K 15K 39
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
58.1K 1.8K 33
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด... ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...