The Lost Mafia Twins

Por Adalynn_Wr1t3r

It's never been easy for Saella and Sebastion. Living their lives in secrecy and pain would never be easy. Be... Más

Intro
Warnings
Characters And Their Descriptions
01 | Punishment
02 | Surprise?
03 | Caught (Short Chapter)
04 | New Family
05 | Dinner
06 | Rules and Samuel
07 | Mission
Basic House Tour
09 | Protecting Seb
10 | The 'Deep' Talk
11 | Shopping
12 | School
13 | Detention Already?
14 | Revealed
15 | The Talk
16 | Wolves
17 | Sweet Fight
18 | Bonding
19- Carlos
20 | Talking
21 | Aiden
22 | Confessions
23 | Warnings and Family
24 | Meeting the Overly Large Family
Family Order
25 | The Full Truth
26| Tears
27 | Sam
28 | Discussion (SHORT CHAPTER)
29 | Regrets?
30 | The End
Attention!

08 | Confrontation

1.4K 41 0
Por Adalynn_Wr1t3r

•Saella Moretti•

When we pulled up outside the forest where our house property was, we hid the car in a hidden garage Sam had bought us and just told us about. When we got out, I reached for Seb's hand, needing comfort.

He gave me a look but I shrugged it off. As we sneaked past the guards, I started thinking about how we needed to up the guards here if they wanted to try to protect themselves. I mean, if two teenagers who have just moved here can escape, a random mafia man can easily get in.

As we arrived underneath my balcony, I waved goodbye to Seb and started painfully climbing up the pole. I could see Seb doing the same as I finally reached the top of my balcony. When I opened the door to the balcony, I was welcomed by the same lavender scent perfume I put on before I left. It was nearly 4 in the morning at this point and my body was exhausted. I quickly got dressed into some PJs, a blue set and hid away my leather jacket in the closet.

I forgot completely about my bloodied clothes and just climbed into my bed, sleep overcoming me almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~~~~

When I opened my eyes, I was instantly met by a crowd of people, my family to be more exact. They all looked shocked and worried except Amelia, Bethany, Seb and Summer. I sat up slowly and looked around.

"Care to explain this?" Zach asked, holding up my bloody outfit from early this morning. Oh shit...

I stared at him and then rolled my eyes, already swinging my legs over the side of my bed however I moved too quickly and a wave of pain crashed over me. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing for a minute before opening them to be met with Seb's concerned gaze. 

"C'est tes côtes, Ella?" Seb asked me (Is it your ribs, Ella?)  And I nodded and he sighed. Everyone was looking at us as if we had just grown two heads. Everyone except Bri, who had paled slightly and was looking at me with intense worry.

"Hey um, Ella can we talk alone for a minute?" She asked me, there was a sense of urgency in her voice so I nodded and gestured for everyone to get out which, thankfully they did.

Bri walked into my bathroom and pulled out the first aid kit. 

"Show me your ribs." She said gently and I shook my head, stepping backwards. 
"Why won't you show me?" She asked once again and I just shook my head, walking away from her. Bri nodded in acceptance, put the first aid kit away and started leaving the room but stopped just before the doorway.

"Hey, Els? Just know if you need me I'm always going to be here for you." Then she just left leaving me completely shocked. I started towards the closet where I looked through the few pairs of clothing I owned, the rest were at my old house. I chose a brown-red skirt, a black long-sleeved top, a leather jacket and mid-thigh length black boots.

(Without the bag and sunglasses) ^

With my clothes on the counter in the bathroom, I unwrap my ribs and get undressed, heading into the shower where I turn it to the coldest setting. The cold helps numb the pain I'm in as I relax under the running stream. After I wash my hair and clean myself, I hop out and start drying myself. I then carefully add the cream to my ribs and then get dressed, hiding any visible bruises with makeup. The time is now 8 and breakfast is at half 8 so I quickly dry my hair and style it into a ponytail then get dressed.

I head downstairs at exactly 28 past 8, following the voices of the others. When I entered the room, everyone fell silent. I walked over to Seb who had a plate in front of my chair already. I smiled at him in thanks and went and sat beside him. Everyone continued talking as I picked at the strawberries on my plate. 

After a few minutes, Zach cleared his throat. 
"Brianna, could you show the twins around the house for me?" He asked and Bri nodded. 

~An Hour Later~

We were finally done with the tour but I had pent-up anger I knew I needed to get rid of before I hurt someone again. So I went to my room and went straight to my clothes where I grabbed some gym clothes. 

I cover the visible bruises on my stomach and my neck with waterproof makeup then head down to the gym with a water bottle I grabbed from the kitchen on my way down. 

I head to the treadmill and start jogging for half an hour, running for the next half an hour and then back to a jog for the last half an hour. I was covered in a thin layer of sweat and my legs and chest burned but I was nowhere near done, I still had to practise my punching so I headed over to the punching bags where I wrapped my hands and started punching the bags.

I focus all my anger on each punch until it gets to the point where the punching bag flies off its hook. I just moved on. 

At half 12, I stopped and made my way up the stairs where I saw Bri in the kitchen. I refilled my water and grabbed an apple.

"Hey, Ella! Have you just been down in the gym?" She asked, smiling at me brightly. She was like a ball of sunshine.

I nod and she nods back.

"Want me to dish you up some of the avocado on toast I made?" She questions and I nod with a smile. I love avocado on toast, especially after a workout. 

5 minutes later, we sat down at the counter eating with her talking and me listening. She switches to talking about the book she is reading, Pride and Prejudice. I perk up at that. I loved that book, and the author, Jane Austen. 

When we are done eating, we go our separate ways. Me to shower and her to the library. As I'm in the shower, I think of everything that has happened recently. I'm in there for maybe an hour before my lungs are itching to breathe in the cold air so I hurriedly get changed into the outfit I wore before the gym and made my way outside and out for a walk.

~Six Hours Later~

I walk past the guards silently as I enter the house only to be met with madness and absolute chaos.

Hey guys! That's chapter 8 for you! I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I had a headache trying to write this. Why is there chaos? 

Stay Safe!

Love,
~Adalyn Solace

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.9K 412 9
In this Union AU, Earth was discovered by the Galactic Republic during the last two years of the Clone Wars and after the Galactic Empire rose to pow...
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
337K 6.7K 34
Aiyana, Apollo ,and Alexander was taken away when they were 3 year old. Their dad and brothers has been looking for them in the past 14 years and one...
Violette Por SashaAnjali

Ficción General

18.5K 553 18
Violette is 14 years old and has very little to worry about other then strangers or school teachers mispronouncing her name. But when both her mother...