꧁༺~քʀօʝɛƈȶ ƈɦǟօֆ~༻꧂ -𝙢𝙝𝙖...

Od always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... Více

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 12 "internships"

299 8 8
Od always_sleep_at_3am

Day of your internship.

"you all have your costumes, right?" aizawa asked.

Everyone nodded in reply.

"Good, Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't lose them or anything." aizawa said.

"Yes!" mina suddenly yelled lifting her case up in the air.

"speak clearly! It's 'yes, sensei' ashido." aizawa said.

"Yes, sensei.." mina replied pouting a little.

"make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internship! Off with you, now." aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" everyone replied.

As you were about to leave izuku and ochaco approached you.

"y/n! You're going to Kyushu right?" ochaco asked.

You nodded.

"yep, I've decided to go to hawk's agency." you said turning to them.

"hawk's agency? You didn't tell us he sent you a request." Izuku said.

"oh that? Well he said I shouldn't go broadcasting it to my friends, I'm just respecting his wishes." you said.

"well you're a respectful kid then y/n!" ochaco said.

Izuku turned to ochaco in shock.

"kid?" Izuku asked in shock.

Ochaco looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

"didn't you heard during midnight-sensei's class she broadcasted that y/n's dad is actually hawks?" ochaco said.

Izuku was taken a back at this and embarrassingly looked away.

"well I was too busy learning our topic I didn't get to hear her.." Izuku explained.

He then turned to you.

"but I've never guessed that hawks was your father y/n.. He.. Looks nothing like you especially via quirk.." Izuku said.

You just laughed this off and decided not to answer it, but you felt like something was missing.

"where's lida by the way?" you asked as you glanced around.

The three of you saw lida, and he was walking away holding his case.

"lida!" Izuku yelled as the three of you ran up to him.

Lida stopped when he heard izuku but he didn't turned around to look at you three which gave you the sense that he isn't interested in any small talk.

But you still conversed in a conversation with him in hopes to try to find out about his thoughts right now.

"if you ever feel hopeless, make sure to let us know." Izuku said while looking at him worriedly.

Ochaco nodded adding a few hums as she did.

"you can always call us lida, after all, we are friends, right?" you added.

Lida went quiet for a few minutes, before turning around finally looking at the three of you.

Lida smiled.

"of course." he said.

He then turned around again before he left to board for the train that leads to hosu.

You glanced at izuku, and then at ochaco, the three of you shared the same worried expression.

The speakers suddenly sounded.

"The train to Kyushu is about to depart, pls all passangers board the train." a female voice called out from the speakers.

You were jolt back awake by the voice of the female staff and you immediately turned to ochaco and izuku.

"My train is about to leave! Catch you guys later!" you said before dashing away.

You arrived just in time before the train departed, you looked around each row to try to find a seat but you couldn't.

You sighed in frustration and started to regret not boarding as soon as possible when you had the chance.

"l/n." a familiar voice called out.

You turned to the individual only to see it was tokoyami, he was looking at you not from afar, there was an empty seat next to him.

You smiled in relief.

"tokoyami!" you happily said and walked towards him.

"it's good to see another familiar face, so you're heading to Kyushu too?" you asked sitting down next to him.

Tokoyami nodded.

"yea, hawks sent me a request so I'm heading to his agency right now." he said.

Your eyes widened in excitement.

"no way, I'm heading to hawk's agency too!" you happily said.

Tokoyami nodded again.

"I'm not surprise, midnight did say he's your father so it is to be expected." tokoyami said.

A small sweat fell down your forehead as he said those words.

What made you sweat in embarrassment was not because he said that hawks is your dad but what made you embarrassed was because he was being too formal around you.

" ahahah... You don't have to be formal with the way you talk tokoyami.." you said.

Tokoyami didn't reply as he turned to the window of the train.

"I heard about what happened to Lida's brother." he said.

You paused, and leaned back on the chair and sighed.

"I know. He's beyond recovery and lida isn't open with his emotions right now.." you said.

Tokoyami hummed in understandment.

"it cannot be helped, only he can remove the sorrow of his mind. So you shouldn't dwel on it." tokoyami said.

You closed your eyes.

"maybe you're right." you mumbled as you started to relax on the chair.

Time skip.

The train arrived at Kyushu train station, both you and tokoyami quickly got off, of course because of the sports festival still being famous till today people were taking pictures of you and tokoyami from a far.

"don't you think this is a bit uncomfortable, tokoyami?" you nervously whispered.

"just pretend they're not their and you'll be fine." tokoyami said as he grabbed your case and gave it to you.

You thanked him and you both walked to the gate, but as soon as you got there you were shock to see a ground of people.

"what is this? Is there some kind of celebration or a famous idol here?" you asked as you got even more uncomfortable because of the crowd.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll eventually see one of hawk's sidekicks-" before tokoyami could continue you both finally had a good view on the person who was in the middle of the crowd.

You saw a big red pair of wings and just in the middle was hawks signing and posing for the cameras.

You sighed and pinched the end of your nose. Of course he'll personally pick you both up.

Hawks spotted you two from a far and he flew up and landed infront of you two swiftly avoiding his fans.

"y/n! Tokoyami! I'm glad to see that you both arrived safely!" hawks walked up to you and gave you a hug and wrapped his wings around you too.

"Hawks we're in public if they-" before you could continue the media has already arrived and took pictures of you and hawks.

You sighed in frustration.

"great.. Now everyone is going to think you're my dad." you said.

Hawks laughed and turned to tokoyami.

"I saw your performance during the sports festival, I liked it despite you not getting in the finals!" hawks said patting tokoyami's shoulder.

Tokoyami just nodded at him.

"anyways, we better get going! Now, do you both know how to fly?" hawks asked.

Both you and tokoyami shoke their head.

Tokoyami turned to you in shock as you denied hawk's question.

"you're the son of the fastest flying hero yet you don't know how to fly?" tokoyami asked.

"... Long story short, but you're literally a bird head yet you also don't know how to fly?" you asked.

"obviously." tokoyami said.

Hawks chuckled.

"well then, since you both don't know how to fly then you'll both have to take my car, you two know how to drive?" hawks asked.

Both you and tokoyami went quiet.

Hawks chuckled.

"nah I was joking, my driver is in the parking lot. Show him this and he'll know what to do." hawks placed his feather on your palm.

"meet you two later." hawks said grinning as he flew up in the air and left in a flash.

Both you and tokoyami glanced at each other and back at the feather.

"... We don't have much of a choice now do we?" you said.

Tokoyami shrugged and you both decided to just go to the parking lot and find his driver.

It didn't take long you found hawks driver, you showed him the feather and he opened the door for the both of you and you hopped in.

Hawk's car was Hella tinted which is to be expected since he is famous.

After a while of driving the driver stopped infront of the hero commission hq You both got out of the car and walked in the building.

"since hawks is your dad you do know where his office is right?" tokoyami asked.

"what do you think?" you said.

"oh no... You don't know do you?" tokoyami asked.

You nodded.

"sadly yea." you said.

"what kind of son are you?" tokoyami asked.

"the type who was always left alone in home." you said.

"y/n!" a familiar female voice called out.

Both you and tokoyami turned to the individual to see it was mirko.

"mirko-" you paused as you remembered that hawks is your "dad" and since mirko is his friend then mirko is your auntie.

"auntie rumi... Hahaha.. Why are you here?" you nervously said in hopes she'll play along.

Mirko chuckled.

"I work here remember! My you've grown big! Last time I saw you I was still a sidekick!" mirko wrapped his arms around your neck and rubbed your head.

She then pulled you close.

"hawks told me everything, don't worry." she whispered to your ear before winking. She then turned to tokoyami.

"and you must be my nephew's classmate!" mirko said.

Tokoyami flinched.

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you too.." tokoyami said.

"anyways, say hi to your dad for me, and when you see your uncle illusionist make sure to also say hi!" mirko said patting your head, she suddenly slipped a paper on your palm before she left.

You glanced down at the paper and written on it was where hawk's agency is.

You hid the paper and smiled at tokoyami.

" I remember where his office is at now! " you happily said.

Tokoyami sighed in relief.

"Thank God, lead the way then." tokoyami said.

You nodded and you both walked towards the elevator, you pressed the 19th floor which is the third highest floor in the building.

As the elevator slowly went up one by one you started to think about mirko's statement a while back, who's illusionist?

Not long after the elevator arrived at the 19th floor and as soon as the doors opened, a bunch of red feathers rushed in the elevator wrapped around you and tokoyami and started to speed dash you towards hawk's office.

Of course you knew you could easily burn these and tokoyami knew he could easily push the red feathers off, but you both were actually chill about it.

You arrived at hawk's agency in an instant and the feathers surrounding you and tokoyami all returned back to their father.

"nice to see you two here!" hawks happily said as he sat on one of the chairs.

You glanced around the room, two of his sidekicks were arrenging and doing a few papers, while on the couch next to hawks was a man wearing one of those ring master outfits for those circus acts except it was whole red and black strikes instead of whole black and red strikes, he had a showcase hat and a mask that covered his face that had this creepy gloomy smile on it.

"hawks... who is that?" you asked.

Hawks turned to the man you were referring too and he just chuckled.

"his a pro hero who I knew during my childhood, an old classmate of mine here in the hero commission who migrated in russia. " hawks said.

"hero name:illusionist. You two must be hawk's interns, please to meet you both." the man said as he tipped his hat at you both.

Both you and tokoyami instantly got shivers sent down on your spine when this unknown hero spoke.

"well, what is he doing here?" you asked.

"well, y/n. Both our quirks clashes right? So I decided to hand you over to illusionist to train your new quirk, while I take tokoyami and patrol." hawks said.

Your eyes widened and stepped forward to protest.

"but what about our patrol in hosu?!" you asked.

"don't worry, don't worry. We'll patrol there once you master your quirk, going patrolling with an unstable quirk is dangerous for both you and the civilians nearby y/n. So I has to do a few drastic changes and invite illusionistic back here in Japan." hawks said.

You sighed.

" but..you said.. " you tried to protest but swallowed your words since your classmate tokoyami is here.

" fine.. " you said while crossing your hands.

Illusionist chuckled and stood up as he took his cane from the corner of the couch.

"it seems like your son doesn't want my assistance hawks." he said.

You were taken a back from his statement.

"Oh no no! It's not like that it's just... I was hoping hawks would teach me." you said.

"that's the definition of not wanting my assistance y/n." he said.

You looked at him shock and embarrassingly looked away.

"sorry." you said.

"apology accepted." Illusionist said.

An awkward silence engulfed the room, hawks would the speak.

"Ahem, anyways I'll leave you two to get along now." hawks turned to tokoyami.

"cmon champ we got a lot of patrol to do!" hawks said, he then walked pass you both and signaled tokoyami to follow as he also left

Both hawk's sidekicks followed along leaving you in the room with this...stranger.

"um.. So.. What should I call you?" you awkwardly asked.

Who tf starts a conversation with that??

Illusionist laughed.

"just call me hideyoshi Or hide for short. Either way is fine they're fake anyways." illusionist said.

"okay... Well um.. How do we train my quirk?" you asked.

"from what I saw during the live broadcast of the sports festival your 'new quirk' is white flames right?" he asked.

You nodded.

"I can already use it in command but I can't really temper it down.." you said.

Hideyoshi nodded.

"I see, First thing we need to do is understand it itself, come let's go to a place that won't catch up in fire easily." hideyoshi said.

"should I put my costume on first?" you asked.

"obviously." he said.

Time skip.

After a not so long train ride to the outskirts of Japan you both stood in a field of grass as the wind hit you and him on the face.

"this is where we'll be training. Since your quirk is unstable staying in a normal training ground would be risky, so we'll use one of the hero commission's private lands." he said as he walked further into the grass field.

"private land? I didn't know the hero commission owned a land outside the cities.." you said as you kept your eyes on him.

"there's a lot you don't know about the hero commission y/n. Although there are perks on being a hero that works under them the cons have a great toll." he said as he stopped not far from you.

He then turned to you.

"attack me with your white flames." he said.

You flinched at his request.

"I-is it really okay? Honestly I don't know how well I can hit a target from this range using those white flames and the grass is kinda flammable, If I recklessly attack I might catch it on fire and cause a wild fire and you might get in trouble cause of it.. "you explained in one breath.

Hideyoshi sighed.

" Good grief, you're like hawks such a chatterbox, and he's not even your real dad. " hideyoshi said as he shoke his head.

He then raised his right hand while the left hand sternly held on to his cane.

"I'm not very patient when it comes to teaching so I guess I'll start." he snapped his fingers. And then a bunch of flies that don't seem to be from this world appeared behind him

"what?" you were taken a back from this.

"while you're at it, try to guess how my quirk functions, and each time you failed to guess I'll add another one of these." he then pointed at you and the three flies flew towards you with their noses sharpened.

You barely dodged them as they left a small slit on your cheek, you then jumped back creating distance between you and them.

They then paused mid-air which confused you.

"why did they stop..?" you asked yourself.

Before you could react the blood on the small slit on your left cheek suddenly started to root from your eyes to your mouth but it stopped giving you a red veiny effect on your cheek.

After that you suddenly felt an extreme pain on that wound, like it's being scraped by a very hot knife over and over.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" you covered the wound and fell on your knees in agony.

"Painful right? I've been working on their venom for a while now. It's not fatal don't worry, Anyways, guess the functions of my quirk and I'll remove the pain." he said.

You couldn't think straight due to the extreme burning sensation you were feeling so you started to just spat random shit that comes up your mind.

" I don't know, umm- fly manipulation?" you said.

" wrong. " he snapped his fingers and two more flies appeared behind him, all five of the flies charged towards you giving you no choice but to fight back.

You manifested your white flames and attacked the flies, but only one was hit as the others swiftly dodged and continued to fly towards you.

You clenched your fist then manifested a black sword and started to switch to close range.

You slashed one of them and it vanished in thin air as the other two tried to sting you but you kept dodging it.

"staying in defense won't do you any good y/n. " hideyoshi said.

"what do you think I'm trying to do!" you tried to attack them using the white flames but due to you not knowing how to manipulate it's size you shot a beam of fire to the sky causing you to fall back from the impact.

As you landed on your back the flies took this chance and was about to stab you with their long and pointy noses but suddenly they vanished.

And the pain you were feeling on your cheek was gone only leaving a normal scar behind.

You heard hideyoshi sigh.

"you don't have any precision on how to use your quirk, you lack the critical thinking points and you also lack the observation skills during combat." hideyoshi sternly said.

"how would I know? You caught me off guard.." you said.

"villains never give heroes time to think." he approached you and he snapped his fingers.

A small white butterfly with what seems to be a small nurse hat on its head appeared out of nowhere, it then flew towards your scar and used it saliva to heal your wound.

" woah.. " you said as you wiped the saliva away.

"what is your quirk?" you asked.

Hideyoshi chuckled.

"I don't want to tell you since you failed the first training but I guess giving you a few information wouldn't hurt." he then took a folder out from his coat and tossed it to you.

You glanced at it and opened it.

~°~

HERO name: illusionist.

Civilian name:hideyoshi Kaito.

Quirk name:Shigigami

Quirk description: Illusionist's quirk allows him to create a new species through his imagination, the more vivid the imagination the more durable this creature gets. He can also decide what defenses and offenses these animals have but the bigger the animal the less he could add.

~°~

Your eyes widened at this information.

"I thought you said this was a few information... Dude this is the whole description of your quirk." you said.

"exactly." he then took the folder from you again as he placed it away.

"anyways, first we have to do is train your mind to switch from black and white more efficiently, then we'll-" as hideyoshi tried to explain you immediately spoke.

"wait what do you mean switch from black to white? I can already do that though." you said.

Hideyoshi sighed.

"sure you could, but there was a few seconds of delay which is bad because if you were against hawks you would've lost." he said.

"so you're saying you're weaker then him?" you asked.

"no, I'm saying his faster then me." he said.

"that's the definition of saying you're weaker then him." you said with a smirk.

Hideyoshi angrily looked away from you.

"whatever. Anyways once there's no more delays on your fire switching then we could try finding out your white flames passive abilities." he said.

"what do you mean passive?" you asked.

"example, you could reshape and solidify your flames, that's a passive ability. But since your white flames can't do that means they have other passive abilities." he said.

"what if they just don't have any?" you asked.

"stop relaying on 'if' questions y/n, that shit turns people delusional." he said.

A wave of deja vu hit you when he said those words but you brushed it aside.

"okay then." you stood up.

"now let's start again shall we?" Hideyoshi said.

Timeskip.

After hours of training with Hideyoshi you were already filled with small cuts from his flies.

You were sitting on the ground as three of his nurse butterflies patched your wounds up one by one.

"you did great, you're slowly improving by 1% each time you switched back from white and black during combat. Although it's still slow you're still getting there." he said before he patted your head using his cane.

You sighed.

"well... Even if it's 1% at least there's a start." you said.

You heard hideyoshi giggle.

You turned to him with confused expression.

"what's so funny?" you asked with a slight of annoyance in your tone.

"nothing, it's just that you remind me so much about hawks, he was like you when we were young, he'd complain but he was always optimistic about it." he said.

"really huh?" you said.

"anyways, your wounds are okay now. Do you want to still continue?" he asked.

You sighed and turned to the horizon, the sun was already setting.

You then turned back to hideyoshi.

"I think that's enough for me today.. Plus it's almost night time. I'm sure hawks is looking for us." you said.

"Good, let's get back then." hideyoshi said as he reached his hand out to you.

You gladly took it and he helped you off the ground.

Flash back, a few days ago:

Stains pov (third person) :

"I see." stain said.

"you were the ones who attacked UA. And you want to add me to your numbers." stain added as he stood infront of a man with a hand on his face, and next to him was the man who brought him there.

"Yes." the man with a hand on his face replied.

Stain narrowed his eyes at him.

"Come on. You've got so much more experience as a villain, sir." the man added.

"What are you after?" stain asked.

"for now, I just want to kill all might. I want to break everything I don't like." the man said as he tilted his head at stain.

He then showed stain a picture.

"Brats like this, too... Everything..." he said, the picture was a UA boy that stain has never seen before, he had green hair and freckless around his face.

Stain's expression changed from a interested one.

"and also, I don't like this brat too, i want to kill him but his not as light as he looks." the man said, showing a second picture of y/n in it.

Stain flinched as he realized who the kid was.

That's stains subordinate's brother.

His face returned to his usually expression.

"I was foolish to be interested. You... You are the type of person I hate the most. " stain rudely said.

The man and the mist looking man was shock at stains statement.

"You want me to go along with your childish tantrum?" stain said, he slowly reached for his blades and sternly heald on to them continuing to glare at the two.

"What meaning is there in killing without conviction?" stain added.

The mist looking man would then speak.

"hero killer, stain... The man brought in to spur tomura shigaraki's growth, since he cares only about destruction... However this is... " the mist looking man paused.

Stain started to slowly pull his blades out of their scabbards.

A sweat fell down the mist looking man's forehead and he turned to the monitor.

"Master, is it all right to let this continue?" the man nervously asked.

"This is fine! There's no point if we just tell him the answer. He should think about where he still needs to mature. Spur on his growth! That is what it means to educate." an enthusiastic yet gloomy and malicious voice called out from the monitor.

Back to your pov (third person) :

The train finally returned from Kyushu, you and hideyoshi decided to eat from a nearby restaurant to talk about your quirk.

"so there's two possibilities my passive ability might be?" you asked.

Hideyoshi nodded.

"usually secondary quirks are either complimenting the users other quirk or compliments the users desire." hideyoshi said.

"ohh, it makes a little sense but that's nice to know." you said.

Your food had finally arrived and your waiter placed it infront of you two.

You both the began to eat when hideyoshi spoke.

"also, i heard from hawks that endeavor is your real dad?" he asked.

You paused from eating your food, but eventually spoke.

"Father actually, he was never a dad to me." you said.

Hideyoshi nodded.

"I see. Sorry if I asked." he said as he drank the coffee he ordered.

"it's alright I'm use to it to be honest." you shrugged and continued to eat.

"alright then, now hurry up and finish your food because we're going to patrol tomorrow so you need some rest." hideyoshi said.

You chocked on your food.

"we?? I thought I'm just going to train with you then patrol with hawks." you said.

"are you that stupid? Hawks instructed me to not hand you back to him unless you can handle your flames now, if you go patrolling with him with an unstable quirk you might catch his feathers on fire, and I know you know that his feathers are very flammable. " hideyoshi said.

" dammit... I hate it when you're right."you said continuing to eat your food.

The next day.

Day 1 of the internships.

As promised you two went on a morning patrol in fukuoka a city not far from Kyushu since hawks and tokoyami had already decided to patrol in kyushu.

You both were walking along the streets, looking left and right incase of any villains.

You sighed in boredom.

"hideyoshi-senpai.... I'm bored now... Can we go train my quirk now or at least you could teach me how to fly like you promised.." you said nonchalant.

Hideyoshi sighed.

"heroes must practice and train their stamina, endurance and many things everyday, but you're not lacking in any of them and you only currently lack quirk control." he said.

"then why are we here and not training back at the suburbs?" you asked.

"because the best way to train a quirk is through villain combat. And plus you're not ready to train with me, so we'll start small." he said.

"Ouch?" you said.

While you two were walking you heard a woman yell from a nearby restaurant.

"THIEF! SOMEONE CATCH HIM!" a female clerk yelled, you both then saw a man run out of the restaurant holding a bag of food.

"hmm, looks like we found one. You know what to do y/n." he said.

You nodded and chased after the man.

"Oi stop!" you yelled.

The man turned to an alleyway and you rushed in to follow him.

"Stop chasing me!" the man nervously yelled.

"then stop running dipshit!" you yelled back.

The man was surprisingly fast, you couldn't catch up properly, perhaps this is his quirk?

You clenched your teeth, this alleyway Is surprisingly long.

You used your quirk to catch up to him, you flew up and you turned your black flames into a whip and swinged it towards him, it wrapped around him and quickly immobilized him.

You swiftly landed down on the ground and walked towards the man.

"now that didn't hurt didn't it? Cmon let's take this back to where you took it." you reached down to grab the bag of food he took but before you could react you felt a sharp hit behind your head. Luckily it wasn't powerful enough to knock you out.

You quickly retaliated and attacked the person behind you with your black flames, as soon as it engulfed them you solidified your flames.

When you finally got a good view of them your eyes widened to see a little girl.

"let go of my dad you meanie!" the child yelled.

Your eyes widened and looked back at the man.

"I'm just trying to get my daughter something to eat... We're poor.. Sir.." the man pleaded.

You then looked back at the girl and then back at him all whilst panting.

"well... You should've just thought of a different way then steal... Stealing is far worst then starving you know." you said.

"I only resorted to stealing because no one would help us." the man said.

"pls... Don't hurt my dad.." the girl said.

You looked at the girl and locked eyes with her.. She somehow reminds you of you when you were young.

You closed your eyes and clenched your fist. And then you eventually snapped your fingers freeing both the father and girl.

As soon as the girl was free she rushed to her father and hugged him.

You stood up and looked down at them.

"I'll let you slip this once. But if I see you stealing again I'll make sure you'll stay in jail." you sternly said before you turned around and was about to leave.

"ty very much sir... You're so... Stupid." the man said.

Before you could react a tentecle was wrapped around your body, you turned around and saw that the man's hand had turned into an octopus's tentecle.

Both him and the girl was grinning.

"shit!" you tried to break free and use your quirk but the man's tencle started to wrap around your body rapidly.

The tencle was about to cover your face but you instantly heard a familiar cane tapping on the concrete.

"tsk tsk... Y/n.. Looks like we'll have to work on human observation too.." Hideyoshi said, he then snapped his fingers and the girl suddenly turned into what seems to be a camillian but it was too big to be one, and the man turned into a half octupos and half camillian which was gross.

They then vanished in thin air dropping you on the ground.

"Shigigami's..?" you mumbled as you stared at the place where the girl and man once stood.

"obviously, you should really observe who you're chasing y/n." he said, he walked up to you and reached his hand out to which you took and he helped you up.

"you're a very smart boy y/n. But why do you have so many flaws." he said.

"I do not know either." you said.

Hideyoshi sighed.

"well, it looks like we have a lot of training to do." he said.

You both returned to the suburbs of Japan and began to do the same training as before except this time Hideyoshi won't use his quirk but only attack you physically while you attack him with your quirk.

However despite the advantage he gave you, you still couldn't land a hit on him more properly.

He avoided each of your attacks and he even gave you more chances then you could count yet you still couldn't land a hit.

You tiredly fell on the ground.

"Why are you so agile, jeez!" you yelled in between pants.

"being agile is nothing if you use your enemies blind spots." Hideyoshi said.

"now again." he said.

You sat up from the ground.

"how is this going to help me master my white flames if I could barely think and use it in battle." you said.

"This is the point of this training y/n. We're training for you to use your white flames like it's breathing, like instinct for example, so you won't have to actually 'use' it when needed." he said.

You sighed.

"I hate it when you're right." you weakly stood up and then did a fighting stance.

The training went on and you basically had no progress and just obtained a few bumps on your bodies from the repeated attacks of Hideyoshi.

Hideyoshi sighed at this and he adjusted his hat.

" that's enough for today. Let's switch to a different training." he said.

"different training?" you asked.

"we can't keep trying to cultivate something that was just born, how about we cultivate your black flames instead. Plus I saw how you used it a while back, you turned it to a whip and wrapped it around my Shigigami right?" Hideyoshi asked.

You nodded.

"yea, I can reshape it to anything, why?" you asked back.

"well." he walked up to you and took your hand.

"have you tried focusing your flames in the tips of your fingers then try shooting it, like a gun for example. Since I've also noticed during Cavalry you had a hard time with your wide range quirk." Hideyoshi said.

Your eyes widened and looked at your finger tips.

" I've never thought of that.. "you said.

"well now you know. How about we try that okay?" he said, he then took a step back at you.

You stared at your hand and did a gun pose with it.

"so uh.. Where do I aim? Incase it works of course.." you asked.

Hideyoshi snapped his fingers and another one of his Shigigami's appeared, although this time it seems to be a small fairy looking bird..

"this one." he said.

You began to hesitate at his choice of target.

Hideyoshi sighed.

"it's fine, he'll die in 45 minutes anyways, you might as well make the most of his life." he said.

"... Fine.." you replied.

Hideyoshi nodded at the bird looking fairy and it flew towards a few meters away from you.

You then aimed right at it and closed your eyes and started to focus your output to your finger tips.

Not long after a fire ball formed at the end of your tips, as you opened your eyes you were shock to see that it worked.

"how do i shoot it..?" you asked.

"hmm, Remember the feeling of flames leaving your palms whenever you'd attack bakugo back at the sports festival? Try to replay that feeling." Hideyoshi said.

You nodded and closed your eyes and imagined that same feeling, suddenly the fire ball shoot towards the bird but missed.

You stood there in shock and turned to Hideyoshi.

"Good, but let's work on your aim shall we?" he asked.

For the rest of the morning you two fought and trained relentlessly, your aim had already increased thx to this new gun ability Hideyoshi introduced to you.

As it was almost noon both you and Hideyoshi was panting.

" It's good to see that you're learning new fighting methods..." Hideyoshi proudly said.

"yea... I didn't know it's so hot here in the suburbs once noon strikes.." you replied wiping your sweat away.

"of course. This is the outskirts anyways." Hideyoshi then adjusted his costume.

"how about let's train, this time with my quirk." he said.

You smiled happily then spoke.

"cmon let's do it!" you happily replied.

Hideyoshi chuckled at your determination.

"use your white flames during this okay? Because after this I'll make sure you harnessed the true potential of your quirk. After all they are one of the greatest weapons I human could have." Hideyoshi said.

You nodded, acknowledging the need to master your quirk.

Hideyoshi- no.. Illusionist closed his eyes and began to concentrate. He then snapped his fingers and Slowly, a surreal creature formed in the air, a hybrid of a phoenix and a dragon. It was a beautiful, ethereal being made of shimmering colors and translucent wings.

Your eyes widened upon the sight of such beautiful creature, who knew such majestic being was born in the mind of a hero..

"y/n, Meet Shigiryu, one of my greatest manifestations of my imagination. Try to kill her, and I'll Observe closely and instruct you along the way." illusionist said as he rested both his hands on his cane.

Shigiryu then soared through the air, and started to approach you with it's teeth showing.

You decided thats enough admiring the creature.

You the summoned your black flames and attacked the creature to stall it.

You then outstretched your hand and started to focus on your flames. Your pitch black flames turned to white flames enveloping your outstretched hand, a fierce contrast to the obsidian black.

Illusionist would then speak.

"Now, focus on your intent. Command your white flames to shape a weapon, but remember, they can't solidify like your black flames." he reminded.

"I know that-" before you could react the creature escaped the grasp of your flames and attacked you, slicing you on the chest as you fell back and started to bleed.

Luckily the wound wasn't too deep to be fatal.

Illusionist didn't panic at this sight, and then the creature turned around to do another attack as it dived towards you

You narrowed your eyes at it and ignored the pain you were feeling in your chest and stood up.

You then concentrated on the creature, imagining a whip-like sword. The white flames didnt responded, but the black flames did forming a scorching, serpentine blade, glowing with an intensity that rivalled the sun. It was a beautiful, deadly creation, a testament to your vivid imagination.

"Impressive. Now, try to keep control. Make the weapon change shape. Adapt it to your needs." illusionist said.

You attempted to will the sword to change, but the creature attacked again but this time you blocked the attack, as it spared back in the sky you took this chance to continue to change the weapon you were holding.

As the creature turned around again for the third attack you focused on your weapon and The weapon morphed into a massive, fiery hammer, pulsating with raw power.

"Excellent! Now Solidify your flames into a shield, and hold it up." illusionist said.

You focused, channeling your black flames to create a solid barrier. A dark, obsidian shield took shape, hovering before you, offering protection.

You both continued on with the final dual for this training, refining your control over your two distinct types of flames.

Throughout your Battle agaisnt Shigiryu, illusionist watched over you two with keen, intelligent eyes, ready to defend or aid as needed.

As the sun set on the training ground, you could feel your abilities growing, your azure flames responding more readily to your commands.

You were on the path to mastering the white flames which gave you joy, thanks to the guidance of Illusionist and the incredible creature born from his imagination.

As you successfully killed Shigiryu after a few attempts you yelled in determination.

"YESS! I WON!" you happily yelled as the creature vanished in thin air.

Illusionist clapped his hands and walked towards you. A few of his butterfly nurses was behind him and flew towards you as they started to treat your wounds.

"I'm proud, but you still need to learn a lot more." illusionist- I mean hideyoshi proudly said.

You smiled and grinned at him.

"then... I'm willingly to learn all of it!" you yelled in determination.

Hideyoshi chuckled.

"are you even endeavors kid? His usually not as enthusiastic as you..." Hideyoshi mumbled to himself as he watched you celebrate your success.

"alright, that's enough ya goof ball. Let's go rest. I'll buy you f/f(favorite food) since you succeeded today." Hideyoshi walked towards you and gave you a light bonk on the head.

You nodded in excitement in responce to this.

Timeskip.

You arrived back at hawk's agency, you were tired relentlessly from the training.

"we're back." as you and Hideyoshi entered in the room you were expecting a tired tokoyami since they did patrol all day but instead you just saw tokoyami the same way as you left.

"HUH?! WHY AREN'T YOU BEATEN UP FROM ALL THE TRAINING?!" you asked in shock.

"because he didn't train today, he just followed hawks along with us during patrol." one of hawk's sidekicks said.

You looked at tokoyami shocked at what the sidekick said

"so you didn't train today?" you asked.

"I'm not surprised, hawks has no talent for teaching the new generations. Maybe that's one of the reasons why hawks called me to train you y/n." hideyoshi said as he walked towards the couch and saw down before sighing in relief.

"where is hawks anyways? " you angrily asked as you turned to the sidekick.

"he went out to finish an errand apparently." the sidekick replied.

You angrily narrowed your eyes and clenched your teeth.

"unbelievable, his supposed to train tokoyami! Why would he send a request to him if he doesn't even train him!" you angrily yelled.

"it's alright y/n." tokoyami said.

You sighed and pinched the end of your nose.

"Sorry tokoyami.. His so irresponsible from time to time but his a good frie- I mean dad." you said.

Hideyoshi was a bit shock at your statement.

"Good dad? Which part?" he sarcastically asked.

"well- he gives me freedom? Anyways that doesn't matter! I'll have to talk to him once he gets back." you said.

"no really, y/n it's fine." tokoyami said.

"stop dwelling on it y/n, you should rest for now because tomorrow we still need to train." hideyoshi said.

"how am I going to rest knowing my dad is slacking off on his responsibility again?" you asked.

"if it'll put your mind to ease. Then I shall train tokoyami along with you tomorrow, how's that sound?" hideyoshi suggested.

You paused and turned to him.

"are you sure? I hope it's not much of a hassle." you said.

Hideyoshi shoke his head.

"not at all, I kinda enjoy teaching the new generation. As long as tokoyami wants to of course. " hideyoshi said turning to tokoyami.

Tokoyami went quiet at hideyoshi's offer, and then suddenly bowed.

"I'm sorry, illusionist-sensei, I feel like there's more I have to learn from hawks-sensei, which is why I'll have to decline your offer." he said.

You flinched at tokoyami's decision.

"T-tokoyami... Are you sure..?" you asked.

Tokoyami turned to you.

"I appreciate it that you want me to become stronger too y/n. But I have my reasons why I'll stay with hawks-sensei." tokoyami explained.

Your eyes slightly dilated at his reply, but then you sighed in defeat.

"I can't really force you now... Alright... I'll go rest now, hideyoshi-sensei.. Can you maybe talk to hawks about that matter if it's possible? I need to rest now.." you sheepishly said.

Hideyoshi nodded.

"will do. Rest well, you also tokoyami, hawks is very fast and I know you've been chasing him all day so go rest." Hideyoshi said.

Both you and tokoyami nodded before you both left to your dorms to rest.

Not knowing that tomorrow would be hell for you.

_______________________________________

To be continued.

7366 words.

ANYWAYS! did yall like the oc Hideyoshi that I added?

Well technically his not my oc but my best friends oc he just let me use him in this story as y/n's trainer.

If you liked his quirk "shigigami" You can use it for your oc's quirk if you want.

Anyways ba bye see yall in the next chapter!

Daily meme:

Buffzuku

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

32.1K 1.3K 43
Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feelings of hatred for the man gets turned ar...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
248 22 22
Shoto Todoroki x reader •Season One• My whole life I only knew what hatred was. My parents were always happy and loving but my mother was killed in a...
840K 23.5K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...