wrong number | b.e.

Від h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... Більше

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061

Angel | 009

2.7K 79 14
Від h0lly_wr1tes

                            WRONG NUMBER
                                     - Nevaeh -

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage:

billie

hey baby

                                      billie what did we talk about

to not call you baby 😞

                                                    good now try it again

hi vae

                                                         that's better hi billie

wyd??

                               watching a movie but isaiah keeps
                               saying how hot the main character
                                           is and it's annoying me 🙌

oh so i'm who you go to
when you're annoyed? 🥰

                                   yeah bc isaiah is lowkey my only
                                                                                  friend

what about me ☹️

                                                             yeah yeah you too

YAY

can we facetime pleaseee

when ur movie is over ofc

                                       sure but i'm just gonna be like
                                                        getting ready for bed

even better

                                   don't make me change my mind

okay fine sorry

                            anyways the movie is over in 5 mins

okay just call me when it's
done

                                                                          okay i will

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Five minutes later, the movie is over and I get up from the couch. "I'm going to my room. Night, Zay, I love you." I say to Isaiah.

"Love you, Vae." He says. I pick up Sunny and bring her to my room, shutting the door behind me. I put Sunny down on my bed and let her curl up by one of my pillows.

I walk to my bathroom and FaceTime Billie, setting my phone up against the mirror above the sink.

She answers quickly and she has a small smile on her face. "Hey, Vae." Billie says. "Hi, Billie." I say back. "Sorry you low-key can't see my face because of the angle." I laugh. "Nah, it's fine, I'm really enjoying this view right now." She smirks.

"Perv." I roll my eyes. I'm literally just standing in my bathroom, like, what?

"I like to think of myself as an admirer, but I guess that word could also work." She shrugs. "Yeah, okay." I say sarcastically.

I quick brush my hair out before starting to brush my teeth. "You have work today?" Billie asks. "No, it was my day off." I tell her. "Oh, okay." She nods.

I turn the light off in my bathroom and grab my phone as I walk back into my bedroom. I sit on my bed next to Sunny and I pet her head.

"You look pretty, Vae." Billie randomly says. I feel my face heat up and I smile softly. Why do I feel this way? It's just a compliment.

"Thanks." I say. Billie gasps and I furrow my eyebrows. "Is that Sunny?" She asks. "Oh yeah, it is." I pick her up with one hand and show her to the camera so Billie can see. "Nevaeh, I'm seriously gonna steal her." She says.

"No, you're seriously not." I chuckle. "Wait, let me see your dog." She nods and gets up to go get her dog. She turns the camera around and I see him. "You never told me his name." I say.

"Shark." She tells me. "He's such a cutie." I giggle. "We can trade."

"Um, no, we can't." She rolls her eyes. "Oh, so you can take my dog, but I can't take yours?" I ask and she nods. "That's correct." She says.

"Wow, I see how it is." I sigh, pretending to be offended.

"Nevaeh, do you know where my charger is?" Isaiah calls out to me from his room. "I don't know, I haven't touched it." I tell him.

"I swear to God, if Sunny took it and chewed on it, I'm gonna be pissed!" He shouts. "Leave my poor baby alone." I roll my eyes. "Sunny, don't listen to him. I still love you even if he doesn't." I pet Sunny's head. "What was that?" Billie giggles.

"Isaiah being a drama queen about his charger." I laugh. "I heard that!" He yells. "Good!" I shout back. "Can I meet the famous Isaiah?" She gasps. "Sure, one sec." I laugh. "Isaiah, Billie wants to meet you!" I say and as soon as I'm done talking, I hear a loud scream. "BILLIE EILISH WANTS TO TALK TO ME?" He yells, making me and Billie burst out laughing. "Yeah, get your dumbass in here." I shout.

"God damn, is that man loud." Billie chuckles. "Try living with him." I sigh. Isaiah comes in with a scared look on his face. "Is she on there now?" He mouths to me and I nod. "C'mon, just say hi." I tell him. He sits on my bed and I hand him the phone.

"Oh my fucking God." His eyes widen when he sees Billie on my screen. "Hello to you too." Billie says with a laugh. "It's nice to finally meet you. Nevaeh talks about you a lot."

"Good things I hope?" He asks. "Yeah.. definitely!" She says in a not so convincing voice and Isaiah glares at me. "Okay, anyways, it's literally an honor to meet you. Nevaeh talks about you, like.. 24/7." He giggles and I punch his arm. "I do not!" I say.

"Aw, I'm flattered, baby." Billie pouts jokingly. Isaiah looks at me with widened eyes once again and I shrug. Bro, my heart fucking races when she calls me that. Like, the Billie Eilish just called me 'baby.'

"I don't talk about you that much." I roll my eyes and sigh. "It's okay, Vaeh, you don't gotta lie." She smirks teasingly. "Okay, I'm gonna hang up now." I smile sarcastically. "No, c'mon, baby. Don't be like that." She frowns. "I told you to stop calling me that." I groan. "Okay, I'm third wheeling now. I'm gonna go, it was nice to meet you, Billie." Isaiah says, waving to the screen.

"You're not third wheeling!" I elbow him. "I literally am. You two are flirting like fucking crazy." He laughs and gets off my bed. "We're not, but okay." I scoff. "Right, Isaiah? She never wants to admit it!" Billie chimes in. "Be quiet, Eilish." I shush her.

"That was hot as hell, so I'll listen like a good girl." She smiles innocently. "Alright, pack it up." I grimace jokingly. "Ew, I'm so scared of women. Goodnight, Nevaeh." Isaiah runs out of the room and shuts the door.

"Homo." I mumble under my breath. Women are literally a gift from the universe, how can someone be scared of them?

"I know, you don't gotta point it out." Billie sighs. "I wasn't talking about you." I tell her. "So? It still applies." She shrugs. "Whatever." I say.

"I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired." I yawn. "Aw, already?" She asks. "Yeah, why?" I furrow my brows.

"I wanted to keep talking to you more." She says quietly as she frowns.

I think my heart just skipped a beat.

Wait, I didn't mean to admit that.

"I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" I say to her. "Okay." She sighs. "Bye, Billie. Goodnight." I wave.

"Bye, Vae. Sleep well, angel." She smiles.

Oh my God?

"Angel?" I giggle. "Yeah, cause your name is heaven backwards." She tells me. "That's cute. I like it." I give her a small smile. "I'm glad. Goodnight, Nevaeh." She says.

I smile and hang up the call.

I put my phone down and kiss Sunny on her head. "Goodnight, Sun." I say to her. I shut the lamp on my nightstand off and I lay my head down and get under the comforter.

The whole night, I keep thinking about Billie. The word 'angel' in her voice repeats over and over in my head.

No, Nevaeh. Don't do this.

Don't feel this way.

Don't.

Ugh, fuck it.

a/n 🤍

this chapter is so cute

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17.2K 680 35
Jordyn Jones moves to a new school for her senior year, but the school's troublemaker, Billie, starts bullying her. Why does Billie mostly only targe...
131K 2.9K 73
Even if it's just pretend, just pretend. Alana Williams is forced to do a fake PR relationship by her management, but she finds out her fake girlfri...
5.3K 44 20
just imagines about billie eilish. Slowly turning into random poems though... Some of the characters don't have distinct genders or names so they can...
162K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...