Cut her off | 057

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -
A few days later...

Like I had told Vae I would, I cut Odessa off. Though she's my good friend, Nevaeh is so much more important to me, and if she doesn't like her, then I don't either.

The last thing I want is for the literal love of my life to overthink that there's someone else, because there isn't. Her being happy is my number one priority, and I'll do anything it takes to make her happy.

"Hey, Bil." Odessa smiled, grabbing my waist to pull me in and hug me. I gently pushed her away and shook my head. "Uh, look, Dess.." I said. "You know you're one of my good friends, but I don't think you should be anymore."

"Does this mean you're breaking up with Nevaeh for me?"

"What the fuck? No, dude, I'd never." I said angrily. "This is my exact point on why I want you the fuck out of my life. Nevaeh thought I'm fucking cheating on her because of you."

"You- you don't want me?" Odessa asked. "Fuck no. I literally proposed to Nevaeh for a reason." I grumbled. "Not to you."

"C'mon, Bil, you know we've always had something for each other." She smirked. "The feeling isn't mutual." I scoffed. "I don't know what you think I feel for you, because it's no where near romantic."

"But, B-"

"Odessa, just get the fuck out. I'm done with you. You realize I'd chose Nevaeh over you any day, right?" I said, laughing in disbelief.

"Billie, c'mon, I don't mean any harm." She rolled her eyes. "Yes the fuck you do." I said. "Leave."

"Billie, I-"

"Odessa, I told you to fucking leave!" I shouted.

With tears in her eyes, she ran out of the house and quickly drove off.

I didn't even care. All I could think about what Nevaeh and her feelings.

So that's basically how I ended our friendship. Sure, I've known her longer than Vae, but Nevaeh is 10 times more important to me and I love her more than anything.

Nothing matters but her.

"Hey, baby?"

I look up from my lap and see Nevaeh come into the room. "What's up, mama?"

"Do you know where my keys are?" She asks. "Umm," I think for a second before answering. "No, I don't think so. Do you know where you left them?"

"I have no idea." She shrugs. "I can drive you wherever you want to go, baby." I offer with a smile. "No, it's okay, I can just borrow your car. I'll be quick." Nevaeh says. "Where are you going?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it." She smiles innocently. "Do I have to be scared?" I sigh. "What? Baby, of course not." She shakes her head. "Just gimme a minute. Can I borrow your keys please?" She asks.

"Mhm. They're downstairs on the kitchen island." I reply. "Thank you, sweetheart." Nevaeh smiles and kisses my lips. "I love you, baby girl."