Jealous | 056

- Billie -

It's been a over month since Vae got shot and she's doing a lot better. I'm so glad she's safe. I had so many nightmares afterwards where she got shot, but the ending was the biggest nightmare of all.

I always woke up and she was right there to comfort me.

After about two weeks, she started telling me it was okay to leave her. She could go back to work and she was doing okay.

Though I didn't want to, I listened to her. I know she hates when I'm always babying her whenever something happens, so I understand.

Plus, I'm pretty annoying, so I get why she doesn't want me by her side 24/7. Obviously she doesn't want me leaving her lonely, but she just wants me to know that she can be alone and be okay without me having to be there.

Her and Zay are busy with work, but she's still home at night and we always get to spend time together whenever she has the day off. I mean, she owns the place, she can take a day off whenever she wants.

I know she really loves dance though.

"Baby, I'm going out with Dess. Do you care?" I ask Nevaeh as I put my shoes on. "Nope, not at all." She smiles. "Have fun, baby."

"Thank you, angel." I grin and kiss her softly. "I love you more than anything. Call me if you need me, okay?"

"Okay. I love you more." Nevaeh says, giving me a hug. "I'll be back later." I tell her. "Alright. Be safe, baby." She nods.

"I will." I kiss her once more before walking out of the house.

- Nevaeh -

As Billie walks out the door, my smile fades and I groan.

I'm so pissed. She is always hanging out with her friend, Odessa.

It's like she's dating her instead of me.

Not to mention, Odessa is literally all over her. I swear, she likes her.

I don't want to say anything because I know they're close and maybe I'm just overthinking too much, but I just miss my fiancée, you know?

I just feel left out.

Plus, knowing me, I'm not likely to speak up.

I don't know what to do.

I sit down on the couch where Shark and Sunny are cuddling together. "Hi, babies." I say to them as I pet them both.

I decide to pull out my phone and call Isaiah, he quickly picks up. "Ugh, bitch, thank god you called. I'm bored as hell."

"Same." I chuckle. "Is Bil not home?" He asks. "She's out with Odessa." I mumble. Isaiah sighs. "I'll be over in 10."

"Is Gabe working tonight?" I ask. "Mhm. I'm alone for the night and so are you, so I'll come over." He nods. "Alright, love you. Be safe." I tell him. "Love you, and I will be." He smiles before hanging up the call.

I'm so glad he's coming over. I'd get all in my head if he weren't here. I think I just might be insecure or something.

When Zay gets here, I open the door for him and he comes inside. "Hi." He smiles as he greets me with a hug.