One Direction are my Babysitt...

By bangableniall

Meet Caroline. She’s a regular 16 year old girl. Well, until five boys moved in next door. At first, Carolin... More

Don't Touch Me
This One's A Fighter
Detentionaire
To Infinity And Beyond
You Need Me But I Don't Need You
I Love You, Goodbye
Trouble
All Time Low
Contest - your opinion, your writing.
Harold: Part A.

An Insiders Look

4.3K 26 0
By bangableniall

Hi, my name is Caroline. I’m what they call normal – well, as normal as a 16 year old girls life could be.

My Sweet Sixteen was just a couple of months ago. It didn’t go very well, because basically, I have no friends. Literally. I sit by myself in class and at lunch, and during school hours, nobody even bothers trying to talk to me. Well, unless they are trying to beat the shit out of me.

Then when I get home, I am welcomed by two loving parents. They don’t know what happens in between me leaving the house in the morning to catch the bus, or when I get home. 

Nobody knows. I would like to keep it that way. I don’t want to worry them.

I wish you weren't the way you were. I thought you were amazing... But then... we actually met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 347 20
Hi, my name is Jessica Grace Wright. My parents are very wealthy and I have three older brothers; Jonathan is only older by two minutes..Show off.. A...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...